It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread postby thegoodwitch » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks miss aida! Super helpful :)
thegoodwitch

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Earlier in the thread I wrote about a guy who took advantage of me when I sold my car to him. I was advised that he did nothing wrong, so I left it alone.

However, last night he contacted me and flipped out on me. This guy is crazy or on drugs. Not only is he a mechanic, he owns two mechanic shops. He claimed I conned him when his people went over the car completely (like for 30-45 minutes) before he even made me the offer the day before we did the deal. I told him whatever issues he had with the car (MONTHS ago) were his karma for screwing me out of the agreed upon price at the last minute. This guy was out of control with the things he said because he literally said I did everything he actually did to me.

I had to contact Facebook (the only way we ever contacted one another) and block him to get him to leave me alone.

Can I do something now? Is he wrong enough now?
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby loabeliever » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Sometimes justice is what you see fit. If you dont feel guilty about hurting him do it. If you need reassurance from people I would say you probably feel guilty about moving forward with revenge work. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
loabeliever

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Thank you for the response. No, it's not that. I felt completely justified. However, when I first posted I was told that although he was wrong, he didn't do enough to warrant revenge from me. If you scroll back a bit you can read my original post and the response.

He is the one who is being completely irrational and he was the one who duped me in the original deal. I feel that karma/the universe/God got him back for what he did and if he didn't threaten and harass me, I would have left it at that. I usually do since anyone who harms me gets it back much worse without my having to do anything (My ancestors don't like it when people mess with me. I guess they can't keep it from happening, but they damn sure make it so the person pays for it!)

But this is something completely different that he is doing now. I am really good at hotfooting people and if that is what was suggested, that is what I would do.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

Now you are justified.

But remember, the punishment ought to fit the crime.

So, no death spells!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I would never go that far. People don't suffer when they're dead. ;)
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby loabeliever » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:59 am

Lol nicely put. Good luck!
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

Now, what you just said is.....a downright MASTERPIECE!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 pm

This book is at press now and goes on sale May 1th, 2017. You can Pre-Order now and we will ship it when it is ready. And look who wrote it!

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dimplez » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Congrats :D Miss Aida!!! You are awesome! I am preordering now!
Dimplez

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Dimplez ,

Thank you for your kind words!

Enjoy the book!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spell2Spell » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi, quick question :)

I want to do the standard revenge spell (black candle, black cloth, etc). Now, I have access to 'fresh' blackberry leaves. Ór I could get dried blackberry leaves but they would all be chopped up, so I can't really wrap them around the candle. Which one would be better?
Spell2Spell

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello, Spell2Spell ,

I prefer the dried one because they are easier to adhere to the oil on the candle

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:39 am.
Reason: Banned

Revenge Curse for Cheating, Leeching Husband

Unread postby GaRootWorker76 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:18 am

Greetings Everyone!

I need a little help with a revenge curse for my husband and the woman he had an affair with... I've completed several pendulum sessions and feel confident that I have the correct woman and details about the affair. I even received a strong "yes" answer on whether or not I should curse them both. (Sorry this is so long)..

When I met my husband he had no job, no car, no money and an injured knee and shoulder. He was a single dad of a pre-teen daughter living in a house with 3 other men. He told me he was looking for love and needed a good woman in his life. He claimed to be in the situation he was in because of other people kicking him while he was down. I fell hard for him and his lies. On the other hand I had my own place and I lived alone, a great job, and a car (which he later burned out the engine on), I also had a descent amount of money for a single woman on her own.

I took him in and boosted him up. After a few months I moved him in with me and began taking care of his daughter (her real mother is dead). He got a good job (based on me working his resume and taking him to interviews) and his own car. We got married in about a year. HE ASKED ME. I NEVER pressured him to marry me.

We stayed together for 7 yrs. Almost immediately I started finding evidence of him cheating. He began to emotionally abuse me by insulting my looks and my worth and elevating other women up as "better looking" or more accomplished and "together" than me. When I was happy he would purposely sour my mood. He would ruin any holidays related to me (birthday, mother's day, etc). He lost several jobs because of not going in on time or poor performance (the real reason he was down when I met him) and ended up loosing his car.

After all the changes he put me thru, I got depressed, physically sick and I lost MY job. Pretty much everything I had when I met him I ended up loosing and any gains I would make he would mess up or destroy. When I finally decided to leave him, he left and never looked back after claiming he loved me and would work to save our marriage by changing his ways. In a few weeks he was on facebook partying with friends and only calling me once every few weeks. After about 5 months he stopped calling all together.

I want REVENGE. I do NOT just want him to walk away and live happily ever after, after he has built himself up on my back and crushed me in the process. He is currently a general manager at a large company. He was able to get this job as a DIRECT RESULT of my involvement with him. He has his own place, 2 CARS and money. He's sleeping around with young women and we are STILL legally married. I on the other hand am practically broke and living with my parents. In fact, he still OWES me money.

I WANT ALL OF THE GAINS HE RECEIVED FROM BEING WITH ME TO BE GONE. I WANT HIM RETURNED TO THE STATE HE WAS IN WHEN I MET HIM. I also want him to suffer the emotional pains, sickness and shame I suffered when I was still living with him.

I WANT HIS DICK DEAD/DISEASED, HIS MONEY AND CARS GONE, I WANT HIM HOMELESS OR DEPENDENT ON SOMEONE ELSE FOR A PLACE TO STAY. I WANT HIS TRUE SELF EXPOSED AND HIM SHAMED (he's great at fooling people into believing he's a good, honest person), I WANT HIS CAREER PERMANENTLY DESTROYED. I WANT THE CURSES TO LAST FOR 7 YEARS OR IF HE ADMITS ALL THAT HE DID TO ME AND APOLOGIZES THAT WILL SLOWLY BREAK THE CURSE. I DON'T WANT HIM BACK. I WANT TO CURSE, THEN DIVORCE.

I have a nice big lock of his hair, I have pairs of his undies, and loads of pictures. Even nudes. I may even have some things with his handwriting.

The issue I have with performing the curses is I live with my family. I'm not sure how I can keep the work set up when I'm not working it. I want to keep it concealed from my family. They are fearful of rootwork. Also I'm slightly nervous about collected graveyard dirt. I have 2 relatives who knew my husband and disliked him when they were alive. I would ask them to have some of their dirt but unsure about bringing it back to my room. I was thinking of doing this in a container spell and putting the jar away when I'm not working it. I want to mess him and the woman he messed around with up but I want to be very careful to protect myself. The "work" will be kept in my bedroom while I'm sleeping so I'm a little worried about my protection during those times. Also I'm not sure about working multiple curses. There are specific things to happen like his dick being dead, money and career gone but I also want just general suffering. Will multiple curses not work. I WANT/NEED this to work. I also would like to KNOW its working. I feel like I can't move forward right without avenging myself. I feel him getting his just desserts will help me heal. I want to pour all of my pain, anguish and disgust with him into this.

After I curse him, I want to cleanse and do some clearing and opening work and bring real love and finance into my life.

Thank you for reading and any help you can give.
GaRootWorker76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, GaRootWorker76

Everything you are asking is answered right here!!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. is proud to announce a new book in our series on practical hoodoo spells, techniques, and tricks.

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, one of the Administrators here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

THIS BOOK SHIPS MAY 15TH. YOUR ORDER WILL BE HELD.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby angelina08 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:38 am

Hi could you recommend a rootworker who could perform these revenge spells because if I personally perform this it will take a lot of time for the book to get to me, I hope there is an e-book/kindle format so I can just download it as I don't live in the US. Ordering the materials also take a lot of time.

I want to take revenge on my civil partner and all of the people who badmouth me to him and who influence him negatively to separate with me. I want to take revenge as well on his ex who keeps on bothering us. If there is a rootworker I can contact to perform this for me or can anyone advice a spell that is relatively easy to do that is quick and without a lot of materials needed?

Regards
angelina08

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello, Angelina08,

Find them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _Break_Ups

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Question on reversing

Unread postby misslady123 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 am

Say I want to do reversal work so someone feels the pain they caused me relationship wise...

Does this mean their next partner will do them weong the same ways etc? Or might they look back, realize the mental abuse they played and actually feel the pain/know what they did?
misslady123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello, misslady123 ,

It ought to manifest the way that you write and state your petition

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gmjlovesconjure » Tue May 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Good evening Everyone,

I'm finally prepared for my justified (several times as per my wonderful reader, Miss Aida) baneful/ revenge/ cursing work! I had the fortune of having housefly maggots harvesting, but I did not get my work ready in time for the May waning moon (Tues. and Sat.). Well, my housefly maggots turned into chrysalises and now I have to re-harvest them for more maggots for candle work in the future.

Here's my new thought that I think my Spirit Guides just gave me (literally 35 minutes ago): I had a large hornet's nest with active hornets on my patio. I just like keeping them around for observation and learning with my grandchildren. Voices told me that they could be used for my work. I was "told" that if mud daubers and their nests could be used for baneful work, hornets are far more feisty and aggressive, and would be even more powerful! They an actually kill. While I hate to sacrifice my little buddies, they would be used for a great and justified purpose--maybe that's why they have been there this entire time.

Please share your thoughts about using live or dead hornets and their nests in my Skull Candle work.

Miss Aida, if you are around in this chat, please give a brief interjection. I have all of my notes from our last consultation. You did mention maggots, but said that is up to me (boring holes in the candle and sticking critters in the holes; then sealing it--at least, that is what I am assuming that I will do. I'd like to start with my hornet friends--BTW, I have the live hornets, their nest, and several of their live larvae. All other readers, novice and expert, please also chime in! I'd like to use them for the June waning moon cycle.

Thanking all of you in advance!
gmjlovesconjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, gmjlovesconjure,

I really hate killing anything live but if your spirits are telling you this, then do it

I would be anxious to hear the results. Your rationale sounds logical to me.

Just be careful not to get stung!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gmjlovesconjure » Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!! I will keep you posted and take notes on exactly what I do!
gmjlovesconjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 8:06 pm

gmjlovesconjure

Thanks!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ManoloRangel » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:17 pm

I just want to tell that I did one of the revenge spells publicated here by Miss Cat and It worked!
I used to have a relationship for many many years... I really gave my everything. I was like a father for my partner. I was a sincere person but my counterpart wasn't.
I really suffered a lot. The spell was aleged to cause "sending back to them the mean words and pain they gave to you." and I chose this one because my intention was precisely give him back all the emotional pain I've received but only that, no less, no more.

I worked with Santa Martha and St. Expedite. Once I did the spell I let time pass without asking me whether it would work or not.
Some months later I dreamed with him, he was in the altar where I have my Saints and I saw him went downstairs. He was very very angry with me and was pushing me while telling: "Stop! I know what you doing to me! I feel so bad, I have bad luck, I don't have money, I don't feel good, I feel very bad, leave me!!!!"

I asked for justice and some time later I heard that he had gotten an STD (herpes) and his new partner too. I want to emphasize that my intention was not to affect anyone. I just wanted justice for me. I guess that's the way god decided to do justice.

Thanks Santa Martha for always be with me. Thanks St. Expedite for make justice.
ManoloRangel

Unread postby gmjlovesconjure » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:39 am

Thank you, ManoloRangel, for sharing your experience with Miss Aida and your work! I finally have all of my supplies and feel 100% confident that what I am going to do, will work.

It has been a few months since my reading with Miss Aida; I couldn't figure out the timing for the waning moon on Tuesday/ Saturday. Now I got it!

Your experience is giving me even more confidence in what I am starting tonight (actually midnight, so it's tomorrow--ha ha!!!)

A few years ago, I was working with Santa Martha, but I was not really confident in what I was doing. I have not worked with St. Expedite. Perhaps I will try these two for support.

Thank you, again, ManoloRangel!
gmjlovesconjure

Unread postby Sox1111 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 pm

I've been doing justified revenge and DUME work on someone who falsely accused me of a crime. Trial is in a few weeks. I needed a break from it as the spells were exhausting me. I took a month and didn't go to the offsite location where spells were. Today I went and the jumbo DUME vigil candle I had left burning was shattered along the bottom. There were about three or four glass fragments around the candle. But it had burned completely and mostly clean. The previous jumbo DUME candle struggled and all wax didn't go away.

So I read about divination and have questions. Is it good for a DUME candle to shatter? Does it matter if it was fully burned when it shattered? I know breakup candles can be good to shatter but not sure about DUME. Thanks for the help.
Sox1111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello, Sox1111,

I would consider that a good sign

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ChristinaKing22 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi everyone I've had a couple posts in the past and unfortunately I'm still dealing with the problem. My husband now has been gone for almost 3 months has not seen or spoken to our son and treats me as if I'm some type of plague that he must avoid. I'm hardly remembers anything fight about things that don't make any sense I reach out and he just attacks. I'm already certain because I haven't talked with a few reading through like a modul i'm already certain because I haven't talked with a few reading through LM and others as well, I know it's my mother-in-law and this random "cousin" she's had living there for the past two years. I've always been very suspicious of her and never have gotten a good feeling. She recently sent me a very hurtful and degrading message about my husband and now I know. Anyway my question is I happen to know two very near and dear loved ones Who lived in a violent life as well as died a very violent death. One is my ex boyfriend who just passed away in January and the other is his father. I collected the cemetery dirt from his fathers grave, I was going to dig from the heart, but suddenly I felt to go for the feet so he can stomp them out of my life already. All was explained, thanked and paid for. I'm not so nervous in this case because I know them and I feel familiar because of that. However, I'm not too sure how to go about using the dirt. I want some serious fear, suffering, destruction and loss inflicted upon them, all they wished and took from me, plus her future children's children to feel the leftover heaviness. So how will I know that I've already called on his attention at the time of the work? how will I know that I've got his attention when it comes time to set the work in motion? And any suggestions to have the fear of even so much THINKING an ugly or hurtful thought towards me and my family AND my home. If they try laying another trick by where I step, I want them to pay, i want my mother in law tormented with nightmares, guilt, shadows and that scary feeling when u know someone is breathing down your neck only you can't see it. I want her to lose it, like she drove me, I want her to be pushed so close to the edge thst she will feel no solution BUT TO admit her sneaky trips to some psychic shop to cross our marriage and ruin me even after my husband left... I want her to feel it. I haven't lost my son by the grace of God but I look around me, my car, my house, my mental health, my physical, my bank accounts, my job, it's all gone somehow... my license, debts, paranoia, fly infestations, standing water under my house, it's driving me somewhere I don't like. There's days of calm, but suddenly thee most unheard of thing happens and suddenly everyone in my house is fighting.... it's awful.
I want this girl to drive away and never find her way back to that house. Im tired of being messed with, I'm tired of my son suffering and my husband being everyone's tool to use. His mom is sick and twisted, and I want my husband to snap out of this!

Please please help
Thanks so much
ChristinaKing22

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 am

Hello ChristinaKing22,

I'm very sorry you are in this stressful situation. For spells of revenge, especially those involving graveyard dirt, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

In the meantime, I hope you'll spiritually clean yourself and your home. It sounds like you have some real nastiness going on:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Follow that up with protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care and keep us posted.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Judah » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:06 am

My son is in prison. He only had 17 months remaining. Members of the Perc team who are know for their brutality came in and searched my sons' cell who he shares with other inmates. They claimed a shank fell out of his locker. When my son and other inmates replied, it was not his. Other inmates saw the officer take the knife from the window seal. Following the inmates who were in the cell were taken to a holding cell together. My son was taken un a separate room. Two officers came in, one took the cuffs off of my son. Then the other began beating him in his face. He was slammed into the wall face first by other members and severely beaten. As a result, his nise was broken in two places, he has a fractured cheek bone, blackened both of his eyes, and a knot on his forehead. He has been in segregation for over 700 hours. This is what prisons do to hide from other inmates what they have done. The guards there that saw what happened will not speak up on his behalf but did make sure he got medical care. Now they are sending him to a closed custody facility claiming that he was foung guilty of assaulting the officer. Cover up. My son was doing well. He was taking a electrical class and had no infractions. I need help. He is my only son. We are working on this case legally. But i feel something on the spiritual realm needs to be done. These people cannit get away with what they did to my child.
Judah

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:10 am

Hello Judah,

What a nightmare, I'm so sorry this happened to your son and the pain it is causing both of you.

If you want to make these guards pay, you have a lot of options.

Damnation products will ensure these people get what they deserve and be punished for their sins by God:

http://www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html

Put them in a mirror box to make sure their hurtful actions are reflected back onto them for eternity:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Here are some more ideas:

Good luck to you, I hope all turns out with your son's case.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magdalynaa » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 pm

I have a question regarding sneaky tricks.

I have seen several references to deploying peace-oriented works in a plant, and giving the plant to the recipient. Whether you have watered it with holy water or whatever, that seems to be a legitimate way of getting the plant into the recipient's home/office/etc. to work for positive purposes.

Would this same strategy work for negative tricks? If I were to deploy goofer dust, snake sheds, deceased ants, graveyard dirt, etc. in a plant... and give the plant to the target, would that have a decent shot at being a successful revenge spell? I realize things like sulphur might affect the ph of the soil, but ground up snake sheds or ant carcasses, or graveyard dust? Seems more like organic materials than anything. If I had a hardy plant, with a minimum amount of hoodoo components in otherwise healthy soil... perhaps with a pretty planter with a good smear of crossing oil or black arts oil... could it work?
magdalynaa

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello, magdalynaa ,

Absolutely yes.

But I hate using pretty plants. Also, make sure that the plant doesn't have blessing qualities.

I would suggest buying a plant that already has cursing properties to enhance your sneaky tricks.

I like your thinking!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magdalynaa » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!
magdalynaa

Spell to return some of the pain caused by my ex

Unread postby Mia02 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi, everyone not sure of I'm posting on the right section my apologies in advance.

My husband cheated on me with several women in the past. I just found out and I've been heartbroken and devastated, he has apologized and tried to make things better, but I just can't move forward. I have decided to end this, one of the most hurtful things has been, that I don't think he actually realizes how much pain he has caused me. I'm crushed by his attitude at times, I've feel suicidal my dreams and the future we planned are gone. My depression has gotten worse but as suicidal as I feel I have two young girls that need me, so I'm holding on to them.

What can I do to send some of the pain that I'm feeling back to him, let him feel the pain I'm living? I thought about a mirror box but I don't really want to cross him, I just want him feel, feel what he has done to our family.
Mia02

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi Mia,

I moved your post to the correct thread. In the future, please search the forum before posting to make sure you are posting in the right place.

First of all, I hope you are getting help for your emotional state. Please contact a mental health professional or the suicide prevention line in your community. Feeling suicidal is not to be taken lightly and I urge you to speak to someone who can help.

This thread is full of advice and ideas on reversing the hurt you feel onto the one who wronged you. If you still have questions after reading, please ask us here.

Meanwhile, I hope you are getting professional help!!

Good luck. Please keep us posted.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello, Mia02,

I am so sorry that you are feeling this way also.

I you are feeling suicidal, please take Miss Athena's advice.

And PLEASE call this number:

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255

They can help you through this a lot better than we can

PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:53 am

Miss Athena is there a justified revenge spell kit and is there something that I can do now while I wait for it to ship?
I'm in Southern California until tomorrow morning and Lucky Mojo is in Northern California which is hours away.
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello BTYGEENATION13,

There is not a justified revenge spell kit, but there the crossing spell kit, which you can use for such a purpose:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

Divination, prayer and an honest heart can decide whether this revenge is justified.

In the meantime, here are a lot of revenge spells you can do:

Good luck to you in your work.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I love these spell kits!
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Curious1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello
What would you suggest for someone that is continuously cursing me? Is there a candle or spell kit to stop all future crossing work from that person. Thank you for your time and patience.
Curious1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Hello, Curious1

Yikes! That's not good!!

Immediately perform uncrossing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And immediate protection

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

After that, if you think they are still trying to get to you, try reversing (and I love the mirror box spell on this page)

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care of yourself, please!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by LuckyLady1040 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 pm.
Reason: Need to edit

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm

I want revenge on my ex for him treating me lIke shit. I want bad things to happen to him. He has lots of friends and I want them to see what a scumbag he is and disown him. I got along with some of his friends and they continue to hang around him and believe his lies. I also want them to see his true color and want to spend time with them again.

What spells should I do for my ex to suffer, lose his job, not have any romantic prospects, lose all of his friends, and have his friends talk to m
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

I am so sorry that he treated you this way

You could look at this link for spells:

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Or you could buy this book with over 100 spells in addition to learning to cleanse and protect yourself (as well as your home and family) before ad after

www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:16 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. I just purchased it on Amazon. Once the book arrives, what pages should I follow that have spells that have been successful for a situation like mine? He bullied me for not making enough money, cheated on me, used me, made me look like the bad guy, and all of his friends believe his lies and think he is a good guy and it is all just an act.
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040

Great question!

There's over 100 spells in the book. And it would just depend on what you want to do!

Thank you for your purchase and I hope you learn from it

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thearlybird52 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Hello,

I have read through this form and would like expertise on a unique situation that I find myself in. Last month I was sexually assaulted by someone I formed a longstanding friendship with and truly trusted. Our friendship had a lot of major lows but I never believed he was a physical danger to me, also he is married with kids. That night I was raped and became pregnant. He discarded me like trash. I could not reach him for a month and moved forward with my plans for termination (which fall in line with my personal beliefs) in order to preserve my health and safety FIRST. After the termination, it became a heavy weight on my shoulders that there may be other women who this have happened to that need help because this individual is a FAITH leader and pillar in his own community. I reached out to this individual's wife (who I had a personal relationship with) and since then things have become very bizarre. The individual has lied, is unremorseful and said I met up with him to seduce him and said I was never pregnant (I have an ultrasound and positive tests), which was expected.

He believes that he is above reproach, above the law of man, above the law of God, above all women and untouchable.

For clarity: I am not interested in pressing charges for a few reasons. Largely, there is no EVIDENCE of a rape. Though I was lied to and manipulated, I went to the location on my own volition and in the past (prior to him being married) we had a fling. I have supported friends through rape investigations before and the law simply does not side with women. This is a powerful, well-liked man. I have the undergarment I wore that night still, it could possibly have his semen on it but it would also be mixed with my own vaginal fluid so I'd be hesitant to use it.

Thank you for your time and any help provided here.
thearlybird52

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:49 am

Hello, thearlybird52 ,

Oh My God, I am so very sorry. I wish there was a way that I could just hug you.

That guy is a downright son of a bitch and needs to be cursed.

ere is an excellent page on crossing:

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Additionally, this book has over 100 cursing and crossing spells. If I had my way, I would use ALL OF THEM on that Horrible man:

spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversing-for-wrong-doing-t25254-360.html#p371699

I pray that you get your revenge. If anybody deserves to pay for his crimes, he certainly does.

And I pray for you peace of mind
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:33 pm

I am in the process of placing my what I like to call on the go spell kit along with Miss Aida's book. I have found that it's cheaper to buy in bulk. My question is this.....my lovely tenants/relatives have disappeared and I would like to thank hotfoot for that AND I am eternally grateful but in my heart two of them truly need to feel the pain that they have caused in my soul. Not only did they destroy my (our) grandmother's home that I had already put thousands of dollars into updating it but she took THE only chance I had to have a baby from me. She knew that I was a cancer survivor. She knew that I had to as my grandmother would say rob Peter to pay Paul to go through infertility treatments. So with that being said I feel just about what I want to do to her BUT I don't know where she is to do the crossing spell. Can I do a spell with her picture like I did the hotfoot spell?
I'm sorry for ranting and I hope that I make sense.
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby thearlybird52 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:31 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your thoughts and kindness. I have placed an order for the book over the weekend and it is to arrive TODAY. I am very excited to work on this during the rest of the week and into next week and close this chapter of my life and start fresh.
thearlybird52

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13 ,

I am so sorry that she did that to you

Yes, her picture and her name

I hope you are avenged. This is awful

PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Is there by chance a revenge spell for the homewrecking woman that stole my bf away & has since been bad mouthing me to him as well as posting on social media about me in ugly ways? I'm so angry at this woman tonight from what my friends have been seeing on her fb since he left me for her. I bought sulphur & a lemon tonight but need ideas for a nice revenge spell for everything she's done to me to reverse back on her & to make her unattractive to everyone so people see what a nasty whore she is. I want her out of his life to, which I'm working on now. I don't want her hurt or dead, just make her feel the pain & suffering emotionally that i have.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:17 am

I do too Miss Aida. I'm looking forward to reading your book and learning new spells.
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Miss Aida, there are so many spells to choose from. Which spells do you recommend for my situation considering I don't have any personal concerns from my ex except I am able to get a picture of him and do not want to use dog feces.

My ex cheated on me and blamed me for it. He also was verbally abusive. As I said in an earlier post, his friends are on his side thinking he is a nice guy and beloved that he had never cheated. It is all just an act. I want them to know the truth but none of them believe me or talk to me. I want them to see his true colors and lose all of his friends.

I also want him to suffer financially such as losing his job or face a giant lawsuit. He would bullied me by saying that I don't make enough money and said in front of his friends, "Low income people like (my name) are going to be taxed more." That was so wrong. He needs to suffer for demonizing me for my income and I didn't deserve it and he doesn't deserve to thrive.

Lastly, I want him to lose all romantic prospects. He is now going after women who are more financially stable and he doesn't deserve it. He looked at me as "beneath him" just because I made little money, but I was in school. What is lower than someone who is low income is a lying, cheating, judgemental putz like him and he sure as hell doesn't deserve anyone.

Again, considering all of the above, what do you recommend. I know I should do the cut and clear spell, but I will do it after once justice has been served. People tell me to "let it go" while in the meantime we accommodate to a society that favors users, cheaters, and scumbags, while the poor innocent victims have to suffer. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:05 pm

I'd almost say do a mirror box spell on him bc that's almost what I was going to do to the homewrecker that stole my guy away from me & continues to bash me to him & on fb. When you put him in one of those mirror boxes , you're basically trapping them to themselves and ALL their negative energy will be sent back to them.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 »

I agree 100% with gypsywitchxxx

And I would also work the spells that curse the penis

Wishing you victory!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Thank you for your great advice and helping out on the forum

Much appreciated!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Miss Aida which spell would you suggest for this homewrecker that i have so much anger towards?
gypsywitchxxx

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge