• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Discuss the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show

Sign up here to become a caller on the longest-running hoodoo radio show in the universe! Free readings and rootwork advice every Sunday with Miss cat, ConjureMan Ali, and their guests!

Re: Discuss the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show

Unread postby Dkr Khozmiq Newage » Sun May 01, 2016 4:09 am

Thank you so much. God Bless YOU
Dkr Khozmiq Newage

Unread postby Dkr Khozmiq Newage » Sun May 01, 2016 5:36 am

Hello Natstein

heres the spiritual presciption: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aele-42416
begin at 22:44-24:00

I call it the "Grenade Trick"
can we name tricks?? lol
@ConjureMan Ali
Dkr Khozmiq Newage

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:53 pm

I just wanted to say I've started listening to the radio podcast and it's so wonderful to hear Miss Cat, and others from this forum and put voices to the names! Especially you Miss Aida, who has been so helpul and kind in repkying to my forum posts! I really enjoyed the show you did on personal concerns. You have a lovely energy about you. And it's a very weird coincidence that you are in Michigan- it's where my love target is originally from. ☺
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

This is so sweet of you to say this.

Thank you so very much for such a great compliment

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:03 am

You're very welcome, and THANK YOU for all your helpful advice. I'm so far away I cant visit in person that it's great to hear you all on the show as it makes me feel connected and gives me faith to keep going with my own work.
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Scarlet_Begonia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi-
I've been trying to log in to the chat room, and it says I need Adobe Flash Player to do it. My brother told me that iOS doesn't support Adobe...any advice how I can get in on the chats with an iPhone or iPad?
Scarlet_Begonia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, Scarlet_Begonia ,

This is a question for Nagasiva.

I don't know the answer to this. He's the expert

Otherwise, contact him by e-mail

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:55 am

Bumping this so nagasiva will see it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SCHOP » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:50 am

This is Schop, Wussup everyone. Yesterday I had my first reading ever on the L.M.H.R. Radio Show and It was the truth! Amazing. I want to say thank you to all ConjureMan Ali, Cat, and Special guest Miss. Phoenix. You did a great job in such a short amount of time. At the conclusion I felt way better and at ease with my career situation. SCHOP

1) I was instructed yesterday after my reading to get a gold talisman preferably a gold coin because of my Ace of Pentacles card that showed during my reading yesterday. Where can I find that, which one would you recommend for me? Do you have a Gold Pentacle Talisman?

2) Also during the end I was given some Rootwork to do involving a bowl of sugar, petition paper, talisman/amulet and a skeleton key. Can I get those details agains in Depth? Can you show me a skeleton key to get?

3) I was also told that I should get a Mojo bag maybe the blue's boys special or a custom-made one similar to one a musician would get...A blues Mojo bag with a little twist. Im not a blues singer, I rap, write, and perform so eyes are on me all the time as they should be.

4) I was told to get "Crown of Success" oil to be at the top of my league. Should I get a custom Mojo bag or just go with a talisman?

5) I was recommended to contact ONiki (Lady) Muse. Maybe Lady Muse would have the right "prescription" for me. I really want to "connect" with her. I know I need something with deer tongue in it since my voice is my primary for of income.

Once again thank you for the insight last night and I will be tuning in next week for the show. -$€#° P
SCHOP

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Hello, Schop --

It was a pleasure to be a part of the reading and rootwork for you on the show.

1) We do not carry gold coins or talismans. You can find coins at a coin shop or a golden disk charm at a jewelry store.

2) You can go back and listen to the show in our archives. We do not supply transcriptions. It is all there, in the archived show, by date.

3) The blues boy special is an old name (after B.B. (Blues Boy) King. It is used by classical musicians, rappers, and is not just for those who play the blues.

4) Crown of Success oil is good for dressing the head / hair. You can use it to dress candles as well, or to dress a talisman that you wear. You could buy a Crown of Success mojo instead of a Blues Boy Special, if you prefer. You do not need both.

5) ONiki Muse, a friend of mine and a graduate of my course, was in the chat room when you were on-air. She is also a rapper -- PLUS a reader and rootworker! -- so it seemed just right that you contact her. Find her online.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SCHOP » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Thank you Cat. Your knowledge has been a pleasure. I tried contacting Lady Muse earlier today thru TheHouseofEmpowerment website. I'm awaiting site approval now. Do Talisman come pre empowered or must you empower them manually?

I was about to Order the Blues Boy Special today but I may check out the Crown of Success one. I'm sure they have some similarities and differences.

Thank you -SCHOP
SCHOP

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, SCHOP ,

You would have to empower them yourself.

Now, Lady Muse is also on Hoodoo Psychics often.

Here is the webpage:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hlb111 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am

Hello,

I keep watching for the show notes/log from the October 9 show to post but haven't seen it. I ordered what Conjureman Ali told me to use, and just wanted to double check the directions because his audio was breaking up at certain points unfortunately. Where do I post questions about his recommendations to make sure I do the work properly?

Many thanks and blessings,
hlb111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Hello, hlb111,

I am sorry.

They probably didn't capture the chat log this time (that happens on occasion.

My suggestion would be to either listen to the show again or contact Conjureman Ali for a private reading

The chat log doesn't always repeat what the instructions were.

I'm so sorry

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello, Forum Family Members,

Do any of you have any requests for topics to be discussed on the radio show?

I am doing the show Dec 4 and asking you what you would like me to talk about

Would LOVE your suggestions

Thanks!

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Just wanted to say thanks again to Cat, Susan, Ali and everyone else for their advice and insight on tonight's show! I feel truly blessed to have been chosen and it was very insightful and helpful. You are all amazing. I went on Amazon and ordered all of Cat's books so that I could get them in two days to get this stuff started ASAP!
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Miss Aida... What about doing a show on hoodoo for pets...or healing spells for pets with health concerns? Also interested in knowing more about reversing work... Reversing curses etc.... Looking forward to hearing you again on the show! Hugs
Sapmoss

Unread postby angelael » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Just listened to the show and Susan Diamond mentioned self cleaning roots. Which roots are self cleaning?
angelael

Unread postby unicorn » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:42 am

Miss Aida,

I second the idea for a show on pet and animal work!
unicorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, Sapmoss and Unicorn,

Is this what you wanted?

www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodooro ... aida-11815

OR did you want something else specifically regarding animals?

I NEED your help here and I really appreciate the suggestions.

Anymore ideas?

PLEASE?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Happyntd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
I'm interested in learning more about written petitions whether it be on a candle or paper, when to use breaks in between words and when to not use breaks and why. Also, how to write a petition for yourself and how to write a petition when working on or for others. I am also interested in how to influence your love when you are in a long distance relationship.
I would like tips on how to work discreetly if you do not have privacy, to include deployment of remains.

The reality is that I am interested in what you have to say on any topic. Thank you.
Happyntd

Unread postby Sapmoss » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:47 am

Miss Aida something like that sounds good I know I listened to that awhile ago and will again... Just thinking of my aging pet and looking for spells to help prevent health concerns possibly ... Including emergency petitions ... ( to a particular Saint?) I'm unsure ... In a pet emergency should it occur.. As well ... Can pets be affected by crossing/curse work potentially sent to a person ... And if so how to protect. . Some things I'm curious about... I'll listen again to your older podcast on pets...

Alternatively Miss Aida I wonder if you might be interested in talking about Saint Michael .. Or Ogun... Whom you recommended I petition for help in recent reading ... They came through very well and I feel blessed thank you for that advice...

Looking forward to your show whatever topic you choose...
Sapmoss

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 am

Angelael,

What Susan Diamond was referring to when she was a guest on the show on October 23rd, 2016, was self-cleansing minerals, not roots. This idea comes from the custom of using salt, earth, water, or perfumes to clean or discharge negative energies from minerals if they have been used to cleanse a person or a location. Workers who do this on a regular basis have long noted that certain minerals cleanse themselves and do not need cleansing. You can find a list of self-cleansing stones and crystals in Jon Saint Germain's handy book, "Crystal Magic."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 pm

So, fun update. I was on the show Sunday and got help about the girl with the horse brains and the ex. Cat had kept saying she felt like there was more to the story or another person (IIRC) involved or something. Turns out - the reason he changed his mind about things is because my former friend had been telling him bunch of crap. If you think the horse brains chick is crazy - this former friend makes her look like a Sane Jane. So I almost wonder if SHE is the one who cursed me. I think I'm going to do reversing on both of them - just in case. But this is her sick idea of revenge because I dumped her as a friend after years of dealing with her psycho BS and finally having had enough when she betrayed my confidence in a huge way (stupid me for trusting her anyway, I should have known better, but hindsight ya know). But I thought it would be fun to give you that update since you had pretty much called that though I had no idea at the time that was how to interpret it. It also makes sense with the 10 of swords card you pulled as it is basically a friend stabbing me in the back. She also tried to pull the "stop stalking and harassing me" card because I e-mailed her to call her out on her BS and ask her why she did that. I guess now we've graduated to a society where e-mailing someone when they wrong you is stalking lol. Anyway I won't contact her again, obviously. I'll just let the magic do its work and put her crap back onto her. Waiting three weeks for that other stuff is darn near going to kill me LOL

I chose the lemon freezer spell in Cat's book with alum to shut her up while I wait for the supplies for the other things ConjureManAli suggested. I'm actually going to do it on both of them. I figure if horse brains girl isn't behind the cursing, then she'll be fine because there will be nothing to throw back on her if she's not screwing with me. I'm also going to do the reverse candle spell on a mirror spell from the book. I thought about doing the mirror box but I'm not confident I'd be able to assemble that and not look into any of the mirrors haha.

Anyway thanks again for everything. I'm waiting for the rest of my supplies to come - I have a few things on hand fortunately so I did a jinx-breaking floor wash and I'll do the other things I talked about. If you have any other suggestions in the meantime (also thought about hot footing the B----), would be open to them!

Oh! And I'm going to do the needle thing in the ex-friend's yard since she lives nearby whereas the horse brains girl lives two hours away now. But question- how in the heck do I break a needle? And ConjureManAli said to dump jinx-breaking oil where the horse brains were - I'm going to head to my old apartment tomorrow to do that but can I use uncrossing oil in the same way? Or should I just wait until I get some jinx-breaking oil? I do have jinx breaking floor wash I could dump on there too if need be.
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

Please perform everything exactly as you were directed to do

Wishing you the VERY best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:03 am

Ok - will do! I was confused because the uncrossing oil bottle says "Genuine Jinx-Breaker" on it so I wasn't sure if they were interchangeable in this situation or not. Thanks!
loyal_stranger

Unread postby ny_flybaby » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:53 pm

I listen to the show via telephone. Tonight's show had a lot of information on supplies plus some great rootwork advice for the callers. Cat said it would be transcribed into the chat log, which I really appreciate, as I can't write that fast and wanted to pay full attention anyway. I would like to know approximately when this will be available and how I can access this. Thank you!
ny_flybaby

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Dear ny_flybaby --

The chat log for the November 27, 2016, radio show should be posted up this evening. It was a good show, wasn't it?!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ny_flybaby » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:54 pm

That is definitely one of my favorites! I'm glad the shows are archived so I can listen again.
ny_flybaby

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome show and awesome advice - Chrome kept crashing and reloading chat so I didn't get a chance to say it there!
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Sapmoss » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Just wanted to say thank you Miss Aida for the radio show subject matter you did a few weeks back ... really loved it and meant to post this sooner just been so busy... I intend to try a few things you suggested Miss Aida... esp the caraway spray I think it was... thank you for that show...
Sapmoss

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:54 pm

Hello, Sapmoss ,

Thank you!

Both Miss cat and I ADORE animals so it was A LOT of fun doing the Healing Animals in Hoodoo show!

Thank you for the compliment
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shi13 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:30 pm

Hey guys, just discovered the radio hour and WOW! Have only listened to a few but I'll be digging through the archives!

Was wondering if anyone knows the song/artist that plays at the beginning of the show, kind of old timey sound?
Shi13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello, Shi13,

I can't remember right now. I am so sorry.

But, Miss cat does announce it quite frequently on the Radio Show

Hopefully, Miss cat will see this post and answer you.

And now, I have the music stuck in my head!

Take Care

happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MeowMix » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:21 am

Hello there,

Was wondering if/where the transcripts of the radio shows are? I always hear cat or someone else typing away while the hosts/guests are speaking and was wondering if these are available to read anywhere on the site or on BTR?

Thank you! Sorry if this has been answered already or is in an obvious place! :lol: :lol:
MeowMix

Unread postby MeowMix » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Just found them at the end of the caller sign-up threads at the end of each show! This is so useful! Thank you!
MeowMix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:34 pm

MeowMix!

GREAT!

Now, enjoy!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MeowMix » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, loved your Animal Healing feature but alas, I am a slow slow writer! Nice to have the text in front of me!
MeowMix

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:01 pm

I just listened to the Jan 8 LM show( Miss Elvira's .. New Beginnings) and felt a special resonance with the 2nd caller (Valerie from Louisiana)... in that her situation was very similar to my work situation in past year but used much rootwork to turn around... I have used some of Miss Cat suggestions .. Master sachet... success oil.. and peace water to turn the situation around amount others.. plus many candles. However, I believe the lion share of the change came from curse work Miss Aida and would invite the caller to consider such rootwork for justice.

Harassment and discrimination can poison every aspect of a persons life and is no trivial matter...as such curse work is fully justified imo and indeed won't work if God...spirits don't support it...but it can put a sociopathic bully squarely in their place. Miss Aida helped my case and I invite Valerie to consider that option...I now have an almost miraculous turnaround in circumstances. My sociopathic boss is now on a month suspension, first I've heard of in management from this company. I will post update under Miss Aida's thread.

Hope things improve for this caller ... wishing Valerie all the best
Sapmoss

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:10 am

Last night on the show it was mentioned that Taurus and Capricorns are two of the most difficult signs to work on. Just curious if anyone (specifically Cat, Prof Porterfield, or CMA) know what some of the easier signs to work on are? Where might Sagittarius fit on that list? Do you have/know of any books that discuss this topic in length? Google is not being very forthcoming with any search results on this topic. The one decent result I got said Taurus men are the easiest signs to put love spells on so it conflicts with the consensus of the three opinions on the show last night, and since I trust the opinions of all three individuals on the show more than I would most others, I would consider that information to be disreputable. Any insight?
loyal_stranger

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi, loyal_stranger --

First, regarding the statement that "Taurus men are the easiest signs to put love spells on" -- hahaha. You don't NEED to put love spells on them. Even a half-trained amateur teen spell-caster could get them to have sex! Offers of food and sex will not be refused.

This is VERY different than what the caller on the show wanted -- namely for a Taurus who had left to RETURN. They don't. When a Taurus or a Capricorn walks out, the affair, marriage, or partnership is over. And Taurus, like Scorpio, is likely to hold a grudge.

So the idea we were expressing is that Taurus and Capricorn are resistant to spells that attempt to cause them to CHANGE THEIR MINDS. They won't ... unless sex is offered (they are always hopeful about that).

First time sex, though? No problem! Set a love light, wear pussy perfume, or just say, "Hi," and you'll be the greatest love-witch in the world when it comes to Taurus men -- or women.

Example #1:

In 1968 or so i was on my way upstairs to the studios of the public radio station KPFA in Berkeley, California. They were having a pledge drive and folks were partying, taking pledges, and even singing on-air.The stairs were narrow, made of wood, in an older building on the old mainstreet of town, Shattuck Avenue. As i reached the second floor landing, a good-looking young man with dark hair, dark eyes, and a mustache, was coming down the stairs. He put his hands from rail to rail on the landing, smiled, and said, "Hi, my name is Patrick. I'm a Scorpio. Let's fuck." I replied, "Hi, my name is catherine. I'm a Taurus. Why not?" I turned and walked down the stairs, he followed me, and we went to San Francisco to spend the night at the home of his roommate, who happened to be a well-known local radio DJ.

Was Patrick a spell-casting wizard? No. He was a good looking, clean young man of my type who offered me sex. The next morning i ate a hearty breakfast prepared by his roommate the DJ (the Taurus likes food before or after the sex), and i never saw either of them again.

Example #2:

Aw, i dunno -- do i want to tell you about every one of the 150 men i have had sex with? Probably not. Anyway, Taurus. Just ... Taurus.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:25 am

Thanks for your response, Cat. Good story. I laughed out loud, literally. I was actually thinking of a similar situation as that person, getting someone to come back. You basically just have to say hello to Sag men too, if you just want sex. Perhaps nearly almost all men, really, if we're being honest hahaha. I could probably text this particular guy right now and be like "hey can I come over on my lunch and sit on your face?" and he'd be like, hell yes. But that's not what I'm really trying to accomplish lol.
loyal_stranger

Re: Can't Find the Show's Chat Log

Unread postby Uncle PJ » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello all!

I hope everyone is doing awesomely.

I am looking for the file with the show's chat logs. There is a show that I want to read. I am having the worst time trying to find where they would be. Please help. Thanks

Uncle PJ
Uncle PJ

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 am

The chat log for each show should be at the end of the thread on that day's post. If you know the date of the broadcast, look it up by year and date and then scroll down the page to the end.

There are a few shows which, for various technical reasons, did not have chat logs.

If you havefurther problems, contact nagasiva via facebook. He is the chief engineer for the radio station.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm not totally sure if this is the best thread to ask this but I'm doing the Saint Michael protection spell given at end of Lucky Mojo Radio with Professor Ames Jan 15 2017 on Talismans etc...
The problem is I have no red brick dust...spell says mix Saint Michael sachet powder which I have ... with red brick dust to blow over talismans in centre and candles burning etc.

I wonder if salt might be a good substitute? I also have frankincense resin I could grind up mix with the Saint Michael sachet...I also have a few lucky mojo herbs... Rue, agrimony, boneset, Althea...I was thinking rue in place of red brick dust...? It's a protection spell...perhaps Rue, frankincense and Saint Michael sachet.. just curious thoughts on a good substitute for red brick dust in this instance ... cheers
Sapmoss

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, Sapmoss ,

Unfortunately, I did not listen to the radio show and I have no idea what you're talking about

But, you could always contact Professor Ames and ask if you can pay for a very short reading just to get clarification

Take are
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pizzahead » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello I have been listening to the archived radio shows and would like to read the transcripts but I can't figure out where they are. Can someone direct me?
Thank you
pizzahead

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, pizzahead ,

If you go back to the radio show link where everybody signs up, Nagasiva posts the chat log at the very end and then he locks the topic

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pizzahead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:02 am

Hi Miss Aida
Thank you.
pizzahead :)
pizzahead

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm trying to find Miss Aida's guest appearance on the LMHRH that is Cursing With Skull Candles PT 1. I have listened to Pt. 2 but can't locate the first one. If anyone else can find it in the show's archives could you link it for me? (I spend my lunch break listening to the on-demand shows. I LOVE having those available!)
candiijojo

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:27 pm

If I'm not mistaken it's in one of the untitled podcasts that are older? I know I have listened to one with Miss Aida that was not titled ... On July 27 2014 Miss Aida did one on I believe cursing with doll babies that has lots of good info ... I know the part 1 was here last year I'm sure I listened to it as well... it might be hidden in the " general call in format" untitled podcasts back in time...
Good luck
Sapmoss

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Thank you, Sapmoss. I will look for a show with that date and see if it's the one!
candiijojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello, candiijojo ,

If you find it, could you send me a PM with the link?

I can't find it either!

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby candiijojo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Yes I will! I'm still looking. I'll find it eventually...might take a few lunch breaks.
candiijojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Thanks, candiijojo !!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby candiijojo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 am

I'll be darned! I found it! It was from 6-15-14. It's the one that famously introduces Miss Aida's use of power drills for skull candles and where Mercury retrograde (infamously) caused disruption throughout!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... rmat-61514
Miss Aida, I will send you that private message as requested to make sure you see it!
candiijojo

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:54 pm

How can I go back and listen at the show from today... I didn't quit get all the root woek Conjureman gave to me..
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi Blackbeauty83,

The shows are archived and available on-demand shortly after their original broadcast. You can find the latest archive here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show - Sign Up Here For a Free Reading!