• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 pm

General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Re: General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sox1111 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 am

What about protection when you are fundraising? I have lots of ill-wishers with these court cases. Uncrossing candle started last night. My pet has kidney disease and I can't afford tests and new medicines. I cleanse her with sage regularly.

I am about to start a gofundme. I haven't done it yet because I'm scared the spiritual backlash might be worse than any benefit derived. I purposely keep my pet photos off of social media and most of my enemies don't even know I have her. Months ago, my gut told me to act like I don't have her to protect her from my enemies. But now I'm in need. If I have to post a fundraiser, how can I best protect her?
Sox1111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, Sox1111,

I would go with the anti evil eye amulets for this

www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Take care and good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need to make VERY, VERY STRONG protection spells

Unread postby sag-cap_cusp » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:17 pm

In recent months, our businesses have been robbed at gunpoint. Today, another one of our businesses was robbed. I am in dire need for protection spells for our employees and our businesses. I should be looking up things myself, but I'm a bit distraught at the moment, as this is causing us some financial difficulties. Some of our businesses are in areas where there are many people who do meth drugs, and I need to find something to protect our property from criminals who steal. I'm glad no one was hurt, but I have to do something to stop this and make our businesses successful.

Thanks to everyone.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778
sag-cap_cusp

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi sag-cap-cusp,

Wow, I am so sorry to hear this! I hope your employees are all safe and unharmed. That is scary.

I suggest you purchase the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit and work one for each business location. Make sure to anoint the windows and doors in the oil as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

This thread has a range of protection spells to also consider, as well as charms and amulets which you can keep in each location (or on the person of each employee, if they are inclined to do so):
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Finally, draw a line across the threshold of each entrance with Red Brick Dust, to keep away evil energy and people:
http://www.herbmagic.com/red-brick-dust.html

The instructions on the packet include this spell advice:
Protection Scrub for Home or Business: On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, get up before dawn without speaking to anyone and wash your doorstep with your own Urine in a bucket of water. When it dries, sprinkle red brick dust across the doorstep. To make the wash stronger, write the Name of the Captain of Police on paper, burn the Name-Paper to ashes, and add the ashes to your scrub water.

To help identify and catch the perpetrators, read through this thread:
spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown-thief-or-criminal-t843.html

I hope you and your employees remain safe. Best of luck to you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sag-cap_cusp » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I am going to try all of these... We own eleven businesses, so this is going to take me a while!
(I guess I should start drinking a lot of water?) :-)

The employee is okay. The state police were with sniffing dogs, a fingerprinter person, and they walked four miles in both directions looking for the guy who fled on foot.
Everyone please send good thoughts on this for me.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778
sag-cap_cusp

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi sag-cap-cusp,

LOL! Yes, you need to drink up!

I'm glad the police are actively pursuing the case and taking matters seriously. Definitely read through the thread I sent you on identifying and catching criminals. It can help you help the police to find who is responsible. It may not be the same person (likely to have been a random hit).

Please keep us posted, and you are definitely in my thoughts. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:21 am

Help! I am prepping my Fiery Wall of Protection and I am missing a purple candle. Can I still do the spell with 6 purple candles?
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:31 am

hi BTYGEENATION13,

I would either wait until you have all the purple candles you need, or else substitute a white one if it is an emergency for you to perform the spell now.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Protection after vision?

Unread postby Goldmasr1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Hello

I have been doing sweetening and reconciliation work on a subject for a while and recently very intensively. All have had very strong, positive results.
The subject was with another partner but has since split and yesterday I started work to keep them separated...they're still in one another's horizons.(Their partner has been abusive so it's not *all* for self-gain)

The subject works with hoodoo and other magic and frequently comes to me in dreams very vividly to the point i can know exactly what they're doing having no contact with them

Anyway! I dreamt last night they found my honey jar and they were shocked and started drawing blue and white crosses before me. I could see cross candles and the subject wouldn't speak to me they were just staring and really scared. I woke up in a massive panic.

I'm not after an interpretation because I think this may be a warning for me to be careful.

Is there anything recommended I should do? I take weekly purification baths and pouring a hyssop bath as we speak.
Would it be worth doing a fiery wall of protection?
At the same time... I don't want to outcast the subject from my life or have anything bad happen to them

Many thanks in advance
Goldmasr1

Unread postby Sox1111 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:14 am

Hello, I was on the LM Radio Program and took the advice on cleansing with the black walnut bath and removing myself from the evil. It went well, but was short-lived. Last week, I did go through and block several of the bad people people on Facebook (some who I hadn't talked to in eight or nine months) and apparently they aren't taking it well. I've been under attack all week- nightmares and my cat's health suffering. I had a relative check Facebook and now several of the blocked people are getting chummy with my ex, and some have friended him. I have a right to block whoever I want to, whenever I want to (we all do). But I don't like how some start a war against you when you block them- the aftermath has been a big reason as to why I usually try to avoid blocking others.

How can I make them all forget about me? Ideally I break up any relationship formed and relationship strengthened between my ex and the others because to hurt me is the ONLY reason they've come together.
Sox1111

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi Goldmasr1,

It may be an indication that you need to work more in secret to avoid being detected. Put bay leaves in your shoes while you work to stay more invisible.
http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html

And maintaining protection on a regular basis is always a good idea. Here is a page of protection spells and amulets you can consider in addition to your regular protection work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Sox1111,

I would repeat the spell you were advised to do on the radio show, and perhaps follow it up with a mirror box or reversing spell. You can search the forum for the threads on those subjects (use the search bar in the upper right corner of the page) and find advice on how to construct those spells.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Goldmasr1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:35 am

Thank you so much miss athena
Goldmasr1

General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby cafecocktail » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:22 am

Hi. I am looking for some kind of angelic protection. Are there any amulets or mojo bags which are great for protection against demons and evil spirits? And also what oils would you recommend?
Thanks in advance.
cafecocktail

General Protection Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby aerias » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello, my partner is about to embark on a potentially beneficial business venture that is also simultaneously risky. She's essentially planning on quitting a secure job to for greater pay at a position helping someone build a company from the ground up. I want all the best for her and am happy for her, but I can't seem to shake the intuition that it may not work for her. The person who wants to hire her is very successful but idealist and too boot, I just get a bad feeling about him. I want to be supportive of her but also don't want her to hurt herself/her prospects/security. On one hand, she's her own person and should make her own mistakes, but my intuition has served me well and is often spot on about these kinds of things/questionable people. I want to look out for her and makes sure she's not falling into someone else's pipe dream. If I had it my way, I would like to keep this person away. Is there something that could help with that?

(My hands are freezing out here and my internet is spotty, so I don't have time to spell check, my apologies in advance. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.)
aerias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello, cafecocktail

Here is an array of amulets, spells, etc, that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello, Aerias,

You may want to look at this link to see if any of thee threads are more of what you want:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection-from-enemies-stalkers-rootwork-f42.html

Otherwise, here are great protection spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cafecocktail » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:20 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!
cafecocktail

Unread postby Sparrow2012 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello, I don't know quite where to place this question, hopefully it's in the right section! Could someone please help / direct me on what to do spellwork wise to stop someone asking nosey, prying, personal questions please? Thank you!
Sparrow2012

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello Sparrow2012,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you'd like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

I'm sorry you're dealing with someone asking you nosey questions. Beyond telling this person that their questions are inappropriate, you could do a simple freezer spell where you write the person's name five times in a column on a square of torn grocery bag, then cross the names with SHUT UP written five times, wet the paper with a bit of water, sprinkle the paper with crushed Alum, which Lucky Mojo sells, fold the paper three times away from you, put it in a baggie, then throw that baggie in the back of your freezer. If the person continues being nosey and gets aggressive you'll want to take further steps, but this is a good first step.

http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html

If you go to that page, there is another alum spell you could try.

You should also have some general protection up on yourself, which you can find you scroll up through this thread.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sparrow2012 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I'm ready to do this.
Sparrow2012

Unread postby MojoJenny » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Student ID 2110
Someone tried to break in through my front door- ran away when I turned on porch light. Recently they came back to enter through back door. I suspect my male neighbors next door. I feel like this is happening because I'm a single woman with two children. I put up safety measures like a door camera, ADT, dog, porch lights on. But I need some hoodoo spells/tricks/works to keep this enemy away and for protection. Suggestions greatly appreciated- thank you!
MojoJenny

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:51 am

Hello MojoJenny,

First of all, call the POLICE.

Second, use Fiery Wall of Protection products to put protection up around you, your family and your home:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Stay safe!

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MojoJenny » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Thank you so much! I called 911 & the police came that night & I filed a report. They will patrol my house more frequently. I will try the Fiery Wall of Protection from Lucky Mojo. Information has been hard to find on this subject of preventing home invasion. I'm new to the forum - it's been hard finding hoodoo tips on home invasion. Any ideas of other tricks or products are greatly appreciated! I am very grateful to have this forum! Love Lucky Mojo ♥️
MojoJenny

Unread postby Sean Paul Erie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 am

Hello there,

I have an Ex Friend who was staying with me , who lever stayed their welcome so I asked to leave my home, they must have got a set of keys cut and have since damaged my property and also sent family members upsetting messages about me.

Now I've learnt my lesson with personal boundaries etc.
And have for fiery wall of protection spell.

But I feel I need to get go further and justice revenge.

Until now I've only ever used Rootwork for healing, Peotection and Money Magic.

Any suggestions or links to where this already has been dealt within within the forum is appreciated.

And thank you all who have replied and taken the time to read.

Sean x
Sean Paul Erie

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Hello Sean Paul Erie,

First of all, CHANGE YOUR LOCKS.

Second, get some extra protection up on yourself and your home (you can scroll through this thread for good ideas).

Third, check out this thread if you are looking for justified revenge:

spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversing-for-wrong-doing-t25254.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PlutoGirl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello everyone!

I am newly registered but a long time lurker of this forum :)
I came here with a question. I am doing spells for about 2 years now and come here often to gain more insight and knowledge. Using LM products mainly for all my work.

My question is, how do you (if you do at all), protect your magic work? Are there any protection spells to protect the work you did on someone so they cannot ever find out.
I have a feeling my "target" might eventually suspect something and would like to prevent that from happening (I did love spells mainly, for about few months now).
I am very careful with everything I do, but my target is quite smart and since started having effects in the way he feels, I am concerned that he might get a reading done or something like that and find out of the work being done on him (since he is quite open-minded and interested in things like tarot, astrology, etc.).
What would you suggest? Maybe candle with Fiery Wall oil would do?
I'd appreciate any advice really.

Thank you!
PlutoGirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, PlutoGirl!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Find you r answers here:

must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-secret-or-invisible-t18109.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PlutoGirl » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:37 am

Thank you Miss Aida, that really helped! :)

Take care!
PlutoGirl

Unread postby aerias » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:26 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! Those were very helpful.
aerias

Unread postby chelebelle9 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

Hello, I went to make my bed this morning and found a pile of uncooked rice in my sheets. I have no clue where it came from or who would have put it there but it was not me. I'm not sure if this is a trick or symbolic to anything. I'd like to ask if anyone has ever experienced this or knows if this is some kind of rootwork??? In the meantime I am going to burn some sage. I also have LM protection oil and plan on doing some candle work. Although I hope this is not something negative, I feel it's best to protect myself just in case. Any thoughts? And ideas on what other work I need to do? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Blessings.
chelebelle9

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 am

Hello chelebelle9, I am thinking uncooked rice has to do with good luck, but I am sure someone with much more knowledge will respond. In the meantime, always have some measure of protection...its good practice. :D
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chelebelle9 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 am

@jwmcclin thank you! I have searched the internet for the last hour. I think you are right, only thing I found mentioned good luck and good fortune. I'll take that lol! I agree about the protection...this has definitely made me realize that I have been slacking and need to get back in gear. I have work and homework to do! Thanks again for responding. Enjoy your weekend! :-)
chelebelle9

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

You can make protection part of your daily ritual, add oils to your lotions, bath gels, etc...other ideas...put bath crystal in your washing powder. Consider purchasing protection amulets to wear as jewelry...theres all types of ideas.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork