• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sadpanda » Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Hello dear friends! I have a few questions regarding graveyard dirt love spell, if anyone have would be kind enough to answer If they know these questions -
- (IF) the graveyard dirt spell somewhat met my wish or desire I wanted, do I have to keep it forever or something to keep the reconciled relationship going?
-is it going to wear off if I respectfully dispose it away?
- Can you talk to the spirit whenever u like to?
- what if I no longer want to do the love spell anymore? How can I respectfully withdraw and ask the spirit to stop working?

[merged]

Would any rootworkers or experienced user of graveyard dirt (love) spell answer my question?
I read in an article that using graveyard dirt for love work is bad karma for the soul and it does not turn out good. This may not be everybody's case. But is the statement false or true? I'd like to know what the experienced rootworkers has to say about using the graveyard dirt spell.
Sadpanda

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 6:34 am

Hello Sadpanda,

It is a little difficult to answer your question as I do not know what graveyard dirt love spell you have used but I will answer as best I can.

In my own work I tend to hang on to keepsakes and charms so if the graveyard dirt is something small and the spell was going well then yes I would keep it where I keep my successful love work. If you feel that the work is done and you no longer need it around then you could bury it on your property as the effect s something you want to keep. I can not speak to if it would wear off or not as I do not know enough about the case and honestly that question may be beyond the scope of this forum. If you no longer want the spell to do it's work then I would undo the work. Untie whatever you tied up, put back whatever you picked up all the while thanking the items for there help and telling them they can now stop.

To your question of Karma you have kind of answered your own question when you said "this may not be everybody's case". First Karma is not really a concept the exist's in the christian ethos that hoodoo is tied to. There is a sense of righteousness or justified work but that is a little different. In short no I do not believe working with graveyard dirt in a love spell is "bad karma for the soul' in general.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Return Graveyard dirt

Unread postby angel_blue » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:12 am

Hi everyone,

Today I went to the cemetery to collect graveyard dirt from a loved ones grave. At first everything felt okay. Now I decided that, I did not want to use it. I was not going to use it for evil, but rather as a means for assistance. I was going to seek help with a love spell. My previous lover and I, had a horrible fight a few weeks ago. Long story, I became so impatient without being able to wait for honey jars to do their thing. Guilt is the devils playground of the mind. Before going to the graveyard I did prepare myself with doing a cleansing and dressed in all white. I know, I not even close to being able to start this level of magic. I let my Ego part of myself get in the way. However, the person who I took the dirt from in the beginning made me feel it was okay, I just want to in the most respectful way take it back. I have a bad feeling now and usually I'm not wrong. I am starting to come into a lot of spiritual gifts. I am very sensitive to everything. What should I do in returning the dirt, clearing or balancing things and just moving forward. I don't want to mess up the work of my honey jars either. Also, can you invoke an spirit help without really asking or take help without knowing? Before I our friendship turned into a relationship, I was at a loved ones grave upset and praying for help to fix things. Next thing I know something was like, you can have what you want but you will have to accept all the outcomes. Good or bad. I said, I would. Then a few months he started to have all ththe side effects people had been saying regarding intranquil spirit spell. I just don't want to mess up or pervert the work already done. I don't necessarily believe in karma but I don't want to piss a spirit off for returning their resting place dirt back either. That to me is going back a contact and burning family. Thank you for your support and help.
Angel
angel_blue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, angel_blue,

Just return the dirt, apologize to the Spirit, and give another offering of a dime or a gift of flowers.

That should do it.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Hopefull on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:28 pm.

Unread postby Hopefull » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:32 pm

I have attempted to use the love graveyard dirt spell on the soon to be father of my baby. We were together for a short period of time, but broke up before I found out I was pregnant.
He's been very wishy washy on being in my life as well as our son's and says he's excited for our son, but resents me for keeping him. He also says there's complications that wouldn't work out between us, which he never elaborated on. Now he's deployed for 6 months and will return after our son is born.

Since I don't live near a passed away loved one, I went to the local cemetary and I had a grave call to me,(which was a passed away Naval Captain!) and I used his dirt for the spell instead. I put out names together (or was I suppose to cross our names?),folded the green paper with the vandal root and graveyard dirt in the middle, and placed it under my bed, which is now under my mattress due to my dog smelling it.

My question is, how long does it usually take to see any results again with the spell? I did it on June 3rd to considering the growing moon phase as well.

I do plan on attempting some candle spells like the skull candle, but I'm trying to be patient with the graveyard dirt spell first.

Hopefuls
Hopefull

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello Hopefull,

I found the spell you're talking about on this page, if anyone else reading this post would like to know what we're referring to:

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

I think if you performed the spell on June 3 it's still a little soon to see results. However, I will say that I don't know how effective this spell will be for you because you didn't use dirt from the grave of someone who loved you in life, which is a point that's important to the spell. So, I'd recommend giving it a little more time, but if you don't see results, you might want to try a different spell.

You can find posts from people who have done the graveyard dirt love spell you did, if you'd like to hear how it went for them:

vandal-root-valerian-root-questions-and-answers-t9897.html

And if you want to try a different spell, there are a ton on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hopefull » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Thank you! That's what I was concerned about, was it not being from a loved one. My closest buried relative is a 5 hr car drive away :(
Hopefull

Unread postby Hopefull » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:26 am

Update: Recently I've been getting signs that my work looks like it's working, even though it wasn't a loved one grave yard dirt I used for the love spell (since mine are all creamated and or far away), but a naval veteran who passed away who called to me. The signs so far is the song reminds me of him that never plays on the radio (it's an older song) will play randomly and I see his type of car now when I'm driving or in the car. While he's deployed, he's not suppose to have access to the internet for 60 days, but yesterday, he had access to the internet and messaged me asking me if there's anything I need. Hopefully signs progress and I'm still going to try candle work to help :)
Hopefull

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, Hopefull ,

That's TERRIFIC!

Good job!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:48 am

So the first time I collected the graveyard dirt of a loved one, I stored it in a jar. It smelled like literal crap. I have a chance, soon, to collect more. My loved ones are buried 700 miles away from where I live . How can I prevent it from stinking again? I read somewhere about drying it out in the oven. I will be in a hotel and not have access to an oven. Will a microwave work? Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

I would just let it air dry using paper towels and then replacing paper towels once the towels absorb the moisture.

So, a lot of paper towels is my recommendation

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Thank you! After drying it out, is storing it in a jar ok, or should it be something more breathable, like a cardboard box?
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

If the dirt is completely dry, it should keep in a jar just fine. Just make sure it's very dry. (And don't dry it in the oven or microwave. That "kills" it.)

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Thank you so much for answering me! Have a wonderful day!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Hopeful1016 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 am

Is it okay to go back to a graveyard where i have work buried at to give offerings to the spirit?
Hopeful1016

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016 ,

Yes, Of course!

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Does anyone know if using the dirt from the father of my adult child would be acceptable in a spell to cause this adult child to be more respectable. Lately there is no repect toward me and what I consider acceptable behavior in my home. Ive put up with things because of my grandchild but am getting fed up.

Ive been sick and am facing surgery. I want a peaceful home to come back to and Im hoping that my late husband can help in this matter.
dreamweaver

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello, dreamweaver ,

I am so sorry that you are getting surgery. I hope that you have a safe operation and recover expeditiously while regaining good health

Yes, you can absolutely do that

Definitely

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement