• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:50 am

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread postby Renee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello,

So I am dating a guy and we are long distance. (Same state, just hours away). I want to know what candles are the best candles to use in order to keep his attention and attraction. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!
Renee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, Renee,

Bewitching

Attraction

Follow Me Boy

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Renee » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Thank you so much!
Renee

Unread postby mars84 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Some advice if possible! Got my candle report yay.

"Your spiritual candle -- Return to Me Candle, Set on Our Altar -- was fixed, dressed, prayed over, and placed on the altar at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church by Susan on 4/8/2016 with the following petition:

*My petition was to return an ex lover*

It burned steadily.

According to traditional methods of divination, the resultant wax and smoke marks left in the candle glass were interpreted with the following result:

An excellent candle burn: clear, clean, and complete; the best result you can get for a vigil light. We can say that your focus is sharp, your roads are open, and all the signs are favorable. Blessings!"

I've been working with St. Martha every Tuesday. And I am also working with an AIRR member as well. (He is doing Follow Me Boy and Kiss Me Now as of this week. I've done a honey jar, blockbuster, skull and Return to Me and St. Martha with with him as well, many with good reports.) I of course am consulting with him as well.

But what would be suggested as next steps? We are friendlier but no romantic leanings yet. Do I request another candle[s] with MISC? Which?
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, mars84,

This is something that you need to ask your rootworker.

Also, all this work has just started. Physical manifestation doesn't happen overnight.

I'd wait and see what your rootworker tells you when his candles have finished.

Then, go to your next steps

Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you GREAT success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:12 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. I am consulting with him and he has been great. I am impatient by nature and being the Type A person I am, I am always trying to be proactive. Got to develop that patience! :D
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, mars84 ,

I hear ya! Me too!!

That's why I sometimes use tranquility oil on myself: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mars84 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:29 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I am awaiting a huge LM order but I didn't order the Tranquility. (Won't be getting it for a few weeks thought. So excited!) It's a must-buy next time! I miss my guy but I know Spirit works on a different time frame than we do. :D
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, mars84 ,

I am wondering if they could add it to your order?

Tell them that I said that you need it. (<---don't know if hat will help but it can't hurt)

It's worth a try......LOL
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loftmusic » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:30 pm

I am trying to decide if Return to Me is the right candle for my situation (lit on the MISC altar).

I had a colleague who I was talking to nearly constantly. We would send each other funny pictures, articles, etc daily and hang out a lot together. We went out of town with a gaggle of other friends and it seemed to go quite well but he stopped talking to me completely once we returned - we have only spoken twice since (it has been a couple weeks) and both were chance run-ins in the office. I, of course, would like him to go back to the way he was before (if not better!) I don't think Reconciliation is the right thing as there was no fight, disagreement, or incident - he just disappeared. I'm trying to figure out if Return to Me is right, as the description on the Lucky Mojo site sounds like it is more having to do with returning to a physical location, whereas we are both still right there in the same office building but I would like him to return to me emotionally. Thoughts?
My petition would be along the lines of "[his name / DOB] will return to communicating frequently and spending time outside of work with [my name / DOB]."
loftmusic

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, loftmusic ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I wholeheartedly agree with you: Return to Me is more appropriate for your need.

Good thinking!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby goldengirl » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello Miss Aida & Anybody else who is able to help me out,

A few weeks ago I got the MISC to light about 13 candles for me. Some destruction and DUME candles for a girl who has earned my hate. Intranquil, Attraction and Essence of Bend Over for my ex boyfriend whom I wish to make return to me, for revenge. Adam & Eve along with Protection for my current boyfriend & Last but not least, Fast Luck, Lucky 13 and Three Fiery Wall of Protections Candles for Me.

At the beginning of this week, I started feeling depressed (out of the blue) thinking about my ex constantly, feeling almost miserable and not even being able to hold a conversation with my current boyfriend or have sexual inter course or anything without thinking about my ex boyfriwnd. I literally feel as if I have no interest in my boyfriend whatsoever when I was madly in love with him just last week.

I've found myself lighting white candles and dressing them in lucky mojo follow me boy, love me and return to me oils for my ex and I have no idea why, I can't stop thinking about him but I don't have the urge to contact him so I don't think it's the Intranquil candle but he has unblocked me on Facebook.

Does this mean the spell is working on my ex also?
Have I asked for too many candles at once?
Is there any explanation as to why I'm feeling depressed and uninterested in my boyfriend?

I really do hope you have answers, I don't get any sleep and I'm always really irritated and what's even worse is that I can't even talk to my boyfriend or my friends about it.

Please help.
goldengirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello Goldengirl,

If I'm understanding your post correctly, you wish to make your ex-boyfriend return to you "out of revenge," but you also want to stay happily in love with your current boyfriend? Because that is some potential for drama right there.

I'd say you need to sit down and think hard about what you're really truly wanting in this situation, and why. Do you *really* want to be with your current boyfriend? Or do you want to be with your ex-boyfriend? Because the fact that you're lighting candles to bring back your ex signals some very mixed-up feelings. And I don't think it's surprising you're not interested in your current boyfriend, since you're still hung up on your ex enough to be lighting candles on him.

About the depression, make sure it's not medical first. If you're irritable, not sleeping and feeling sad, that could just be run-of-the-mill depression that you might want to see a doctor about.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladee » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:09 pm

Hey there forum,

Basically, I have an ex-boyfriend who has been in and out of my life for the last 2 and a half years. Our communication is irregular-ish but we do keep in contact via text message. He follows me on Instagram and we are facebook friends as well. We have also had sex in off and on in the last 2 and a half years as well. He's told me he still loves me recently too which has never changed. I pretty much want him to show me more attention on a regular basis and I'm not quite sure which vigil candles to have set on the altar at MISC. Which candles do you recommend for him to show me attention as well as contact me frequently and have him want to reconcile on his own? Thanks guys.
Ladee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello, Ladee,

For attention: Attraction for you and Come to me on him

For communication: Mercury candle

I hope this helps.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:24 am

Hello everyone, I've been reading the forum for a long time and it's been a big help. I've already set two candles at the Church, but I've just thought of something else to do and would really love any advice or suggestions.
Things ended really badly with my ex and I would like communication and a relationship with him again. I set a Mercury candle for us, and as a result I've had a lot of unexpected communication with other guys, which has been nice! But I realised that we probably have deeper issues to resolve first before.
So I was thinking of having a blockbuster candle to remove all obstacles, a healing candle to heal past hurt and anger, and finally a reconciliation candle. Does this sound appropriate?
Alternatively, I was thinking a blockbuster candle with healing oil, because the main obstacle is his ego and anger. And then a reconciliation candle with come to me oil?
I feel intuitively that this step approach is what I need, but I'm not sure of the combinations to use and which oils/herbs to request the Church to add. Would love any help or suggestions! Thanks :)
Also, sorry if my post is in the wrong place, it's the first time I posted!
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:35 am

Hi, Sana,

It looks like the Mercury candle is working but not on the target. So, you have some work to do!

If this were me performing the spells, I wouldn't do it this way.

This is what I would do instead:

#1- Have a healing candle set-Then, see what the report says. You may have to light another one until the candle is clear

#2-Then, have a blockbuster candle lit- Same advice as above

#3-Mercury candle

#4- Reconciliation or return to me.

But, adding a different oil to a candle isn't the way to go. I understand what you want to do but you really need to perform these spells in baby steps.

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:46 am

Hello,

Thank you so much for the reply and advice. Yes, what you suggested is similar to the first option I was thinking, but then I was getting carried away with all the different options available! Thanks for clearing up my doubt.

Just to clarify, you wouldn't request any additional oils or herbs to be added to any of these, right? Not even like reconciliation with attraction or come to me?

Thanks again :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello, Sana,

I personally would not do that.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby penguinx3 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Hello!
For work to get out of the friendzone with someone I was thinking of increasing his passion or try to get him to make a move with kiss me quick or something...anyways with that said if i were to get a fire of love candle can i write in the petition "turn his feelings of friendship into love?" or "increase feelings of friendship into that of passionate love?"
penguinx3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello penguinx3,

Yes, you could write those as the petition. When you order a candle from the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, they give you the option to send them your request regarding the petition. If you're wanting someone to develop romantic feelings for you, I'd say Love Me would be a good bet to begin that transition from friendship to romance. Kiss Me Now is for more of a good time without strings attached, so if you're wanting to develop something deep and meaningful, that candle might not be the right one for you. Once he's developed feelings for you, use Fire of Love to get that romance hot and heavy.

Here's more information about the church's candle ministry:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello again,

So following my previous discussions on this thread (and on others), I had a healing candle lit for my ex and I. The funniest thing happened. As the first healing candle was in my cart and I was about to checkout, my ex replied to a message I had sent two weeks ago. This is the first time we have had any communication since 2015 :) Pretty big sign I think.
Anyway, I am going to have another healing candle set for us as suggested until the burn is clear, as there was some haze on the first.
But in the meantime, I have been talking to this other boy (met him online) and although there is some chemistry, he doesn't want a relationship and I don't want to be just another hook-up. We are in different countries at the moment but I want him to feel more for me than just a girl he could potentially sleep with. We have had the 'what do you want' conversation. He says he doesn't want a casual hookup but neither is he looking for a relationship. I said the same except I know I do want something long-term eventually. He is a sagittarius and I am a taurus (for anyone who believes in zodiac signs and their personalities). He doesn't want to be tied down and as much as I am ok with some casual flirting now, I will want a bit of stability. I also don't want to keep flirting and start falling for him without him feeling the same.
I've actually been using follow me boy oil on my phone to keep his attention, and this has definitely helped. But I'm thinking of having a candle set for him too. I'm confused. Love seems too early. Bewitching? He is already somewhat attracted to me I guess as am I. But I probably won't be able to meet him until the end of the year at least (when we would be in the same country). Also, I have been super hung up on my ex and I just need some good old fashioned loving now. Any suggestions on how to go about it? Thanks :) And sorry for the long post.
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, Sana,

Great sign! Congrats!

Bewitching on you will work on anybody. Just make your petition state that "Men are Bewitched by me"

I hope this helps

Take care and wishing you great success!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:30 pm

Thank you!! (For both the congrata and the advice :) ) so just to clarify, you suggest a candle set just for me? Not naming this particular guy? Thanks again
Sana

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:23 am

Hello Sana,

If you want to target this person in particular you can say his name with your prayers or petition. "So and SO is Bewitched by Me" . In looking over your posts I am a little confused as to what you are trying to accomplish. Are you wanting your old relationship to rekindle or to have a new relationship with this new person or both? If you are wanting both then I would be a little more general in your prayer/petitions with the Bewitching. If not then feel free to get more specific.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sana » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:30 am

Ok thanks! :) old relationship is a long shot and a lot of work, which I am OK to do. Things ended badly and I need closure in the form of communication, so I know we may not end up together. In the meantime, I am talking to someone else, so I figured no harm in seeing if anything can happen there.
Thanks again :)
Sana

Need Help with Candle and Petition

Unread postby rblackmon1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:23 pm

I am thinking of buying candles to have burn at the church for True Love. Can some give me an idea what to put on my petition please? Since it have to be 200 words at max. Also I am thinking about buying the adam and eve candle. Is this the best candle or is there one much better?
rblackmon1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, rblackmon1 ,

Your best bet is to tell them what you want and ask them to make the petition for you. They are the experts here.

If your are looking for love and don't have anybody then attraction would be my preferred choice.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

MISC Love Candle Services

Unread postby RedHerring » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Thank you for burning the Follow Me Boy Candle for me. I got the report in about 10 days or so and it was good news :) It also resonated with something my reader (AIRR) told me. I just wanted to say thank you for burning the candle for me and getting the results in so quickly. I wasn't expecting it for another week or so.

Thank you again. All that remains now is for me to do my part...wish there was a candle for that as well :)
RedHerring

Unread postby Sana » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:46 am

Hello, just an update to my old story and a question - I met a boy online, then went back home and met him, we slept together. But then I had to leave the country again. We are still in touch, although I am keeping things light because he said he doesn't want anything serious. I'm going to be back in the same country next month. But I was just wondering if there are any candles I can have lit for me at the church to keep his attention on me?
I already had a general bewitching candle lit before I met him, and I had been using the bewitching and follow me boy oils on my phone before as well.
Would appreciate any advice, thanks :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, Sana ,

I would go with Look Me Over and Come to me

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Hello!
I am wondering if a healing candle can be used to heal a relationship? The description says for healing the sick, but how about healing a relationship? If that is not what it's used for, then any suggestions on what to order?
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

If you're wanting to heal a relationship, I think burning a Reconciliation candle in conjunction with the Healing candle would be more effective. Reconciliation is designed to specifically heal a relationship that's been hurt by fighting, arguments, etc.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sana » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:12 pm

So funny story... I had the look me over candle lit as suggested (thank you for that suggestion, as always :) ) I haven't had much yet from the target, but today, a boy I find cute at work was on the same bus in the morning and in the evening. Both times, he couldn't stop looking at me. And I found it so strange because he has never done that before! I was going to text my friend wondering why he was giving me looks all of a sudden, and then I realised that it is probably because of the candle! :)

On another note, I feel like I should let the universe bring me someone. I'm just tired of always falling for unavailable or hard to get guys. I thought about having a come to me candle lit, but the petition box is too short to list out everything and honestly, I don't feel like I have the energy right now to write down a list.

So my question is, what petition do I use to attract love in my life?
And if I use it for a specific boy, how do I word it? Can I use it for this boy at work to get him to talk to me? He doesn't work in the same building but comes for lunch :(

Thanks so much for all the help, this forum is amazing! I still can't get over the looks :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, Sana,

All the instructions are right here:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

And yes, you can use it for the universe to bring you the perfect man for you to marry or for the guy at work

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

MISC Candles for Love

Unread postby lenore » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:53 pm

I just completed the "Come to me" and Attraction spell.

I was thinking of ordering more candle services through the church but I would like your advice about what candles I should order from the church again.

The target in question is my crush that I have liked for a longtime we have hung out several times and have kissed in the past (but not in a long time) and our friendship is pretty inconsistent at best. We make plans to hang out then he will backout. What I would like is that we actually become a couple and that he will fall in love with me. We have plans to hang out in December but I am not sure if that will happen or not.

I have gotten readings in the past that tend to vary the most consistent factor is that he thinks of me as a friend and romantically sometimes when he is down and that he is a player who enjoys attention. I do pay attention to him but not in a overbearing way and will communicate with him from time to time. I just do not want to be like the other girls that like and comment on everything he posts on FaceBook.

My goal is to have him fall in love with me and that we will communicate and hang out frequently. I am currently praying and adding prayers to the Church's forum. But what candles should I order to have us be in a relationship and to have us hang out for reals in December?

Thank you

Lenore

P.S. I am trying to not ask so many questions.
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, Lenore,

I would do a bewitching candle and oils on yourself to be more alluring to him (since he's a player).

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

The, for him, Follow Me Boy.

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

I hope this helps!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Thank you so much! What candle should I purchase for the bewitching? Also, what candles should I order through the church?

Thank you so much again you are amazing.
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, lenore ,

PLEASE do not use the quote button!

The same candles as the names

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:30 pm

My sincerest apologies and I will never do it again. Are you talking about the candles that I used in the "Come To Me" spell? I would like to make sure that I am using the most powerful tools that I can. And thank you once again and again I am sorry.
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, Lenore

That's OK

Have MISC light Follow Me Boy on him and Bewitching on you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:01 pm

I will purchase the bewitching oils to wear on myself to make myself more alluring and I will order the MISC Follow Me Boy for him and Bewitching for myself. Thank you so much, is there anything else that I can do to have this spell work?
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, Lenore,

Have you looked at his page that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:57 pm

No but I will look at it and thank you so much.
lenore

Unread postby RedHerring » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Hello again,

Need some advice. I had a Blockbuster Candle lit by MISC. I got my candle report today. There was no mention of residual wax or anything left behind besides a light haze on the sides. They said it was a sign of minor delays. I am guessing when it's a light haze, it's usually white. Am I right about that?

Also, if a Blockbuster Candle burns with signs of minor obstacles, does that mean that it did its job and only a few "debris" are left behind? Would you recommend another candle or would prayer be sufficient as suggested by the report?

Thank you for your time.
RedHerring

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, RedHerring ,

These are questions to ask the candle reader as I didn't see it and have no idea if light was different than white, etc. I'm sorry!

Minor obstacles? I would ask them to light another one just to clear that away

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RedHerring » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the reply. The candle report didn't mention any colour of the haze and so I was just wondering what exactly is meant by haze. I have asked them about it though and hopefully I will hear from them.

Would you recommend a road opener or another blockbuster candle?

Thanks again for your time.

Take care
RedHerring

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Hello RedHerring,

Without knowing the specifics of the situation I would recommend just having another BlockBuster set for you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Love Drawing issue

Unread postby ventris » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:45 pm

what is the candle to lit for encouraging the beginning of a romantic relationship? and to encourage a shy guy to ask for a date? Thanks
ventris

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello, ventris ,

I would start with attraction and/or look me over followed by come to me

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

You may also want to consider follow me boy when the other spells take effect

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lasbelee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi, I am new to Lucky Mojo. I have read a bit about candle works, I have never performed any spell and know very little about magick though. So I would like to purchase this candle service.

I need help in choosing candles.

Let me explain my situation. I am a gay man who have been secretly in love with a person who hates me seriously. We've had a good friendship at initial stage, before we had a serious quarrel last year. He blocked me on all social medias and so on. A psychic reading (not related to this site) from 2 months ago said the person I am in love with was interested in dating both men and women, but I've just heard from his friends that he is dating with a woman who is going to work abroad very soon.

What candles should I choose? I am reading the details about Lavender Love and much more. I don't know what to go with. Please help me.

And also, for the petition writing, I can't find the how-to thread. How should I write them?

And also, Do I need to have a reading with Lucky Mojo before lighting candles? My speaking and listening skills are not quite well, I don't think I can have it via phone.

Please help. Thank you very much!
Lasbelee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello, Lasbelee,

Welcome to the forum

I am so sorry that this happened.

Unfortunately, the longer the time from the last encounter, the more difficult it is for a successful spell.

But, you could try reconciliation candles. That would be the first step.

Now, for the petitions, if MISC is lighting them for you, you don't have to worry about how to write them out. Just tell MISC what you want and they will write out the petition for you

However, here is the "How to" thread (if you do your own in the future):

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

Many AIRR members perform e-mail readings. Just go to the AIRR page and see who does them:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lasbelee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 am

Thank you very much, Miss Aida.

I have another question. After having a good reading result with Reconciliation candles, what should I go with next? I am thinking of Come to Me, Love Me, Lavender Love, Attraction, Bewitching, Follow Me Boy. What are necessary in my situation, and what not?

I am really blank in the priority and order.

Thank you very much!
Lasbelee

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Hello Lasbelee,

I think it would be a good idea for you to get a reading about this. Because we have give you recommendations, but we can't tell you *why* you should choose a candle as it pertains to your exact situation without giving you a reading anyway. Plus, if this man is seeing someone else, you may want to do try and separate him and this other person. A reader can give you more information on that. Check out the link that Miss Aida included in her reply to find readers who do readings by email.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 pm

I purchased a reconciliation candle from Lucky Mojo & didn't use it for about 6/7 months... normally I just stock up on supplies. I lit the candle yesterday to try to mend an argument me and a loved one are having. When I came home today the candle was out. The candle had only burned down about 2 inches on one side. The other side was still high & there was a bit of black shoot not on the candle glass just on the wax that remained unmelted and high. I looked at the link lucky mojo has on candle divination & I didn't see any information on black shoot on the actual candle itself, or a lobsided burn and there wasn't information on glass candles going out so I'm thinking maybe it's possible this isn't related to the actual scenario & may instead be related to my handling of the candle before hand. Is the fact that I'm storing lucky mojo candles for a long period of time an issue that could be affecting my work?
Beginner01

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 am

Hello Beginner01,

Unless you are storing your candles in extreme cold or heat, I don't think the fact that you're storing your candles for a while before using them will negatively affect them. Perhaps the candle was in a draft that caused it to burn lopsidedly? I'm not sure.

I recommend you check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And it's not too late for you to attempt to "doctor" this candle to get it burning well. The various actions people take when they want to help along a candle that's struggling are mentioned in the page I linked you.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:26 am

I just wanted to give an update I did doctor the candle & now it is burning. Still significantly slower than the other candles lit the same time but none the less it is burning & I will continue to doctor it!
Beginner01

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church