• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 am

Hello God_Willing,

Lighting a Clarity candle for your ex would help clear away her confusion about the situation, so I'd suggest ordering one of those, as well as a Road Opener candle to help clear away obstacles. Good luck!

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun May 21, 2017 8:48 pm.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Wed May 24, 2017 1:19 am

HI, I just wanted to give an update after 2 months of doing the following
1) Honey jar set by a rootworker for 30 days
2) communication spell once or twice
3) healing oil on candle once
4) return to me and reconciliation powder on his laundry once
5) Two different candles set by Deacon Millett

I was going to give up because I hadn't heard from him since the last time we spoke in Mar. The readings also did not look promising. But yesterday he contacted me and asked me out for dinner/movie this weekend. We still have been talking. However, I am not going to be overly optimistic that he wants an immediate reconciliation. This time I will take things slow.
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Thank you for updating us on your situation. That's great that he asked you to go to a movie, but I think you're right to move forward cautiously since the readings haven't been good. Let us know how things go.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Skee08 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 am

Hello, all. I'm new to the forum and I discovered LM about a month ago. I had a bad breakup with my ex-boyfriend due to him misunderstanding a comment I made and me exacerbating it when he wouldn't leave it alone. We stopped communicating for roughly three weeks and before I discovered LM, I often prayed to God that we would reunite and fix past issues. I had a divination from one AIRR rootworker who said my guy was pretty sensitive and our fight hurt him and that there was no heavy negativity. He went on to say that I'd need some healing work done and drawing him back. Since then and a bit before the divination, my ex and I had been back in good contact with each other. I had another rootworker start a honey jar on him the 3rd week of April and apparently, it's been working! He's very kind to me and we see each other, we're intimate but I've been sure not to pressure him to be back together yet. I had a candle vigil for him with communication and healing by Phoenix. Overall, it was a good burn and the road ahead should be clear but there's just a little resistance (which I assumed would be normal because he admitted previously to be unsure if I could change some habits he didn't like ...this was also a little before the honey jar). I've also used a few spells of my own and ordered Follow Me Boy oil...which worked maybe a little TOO well because He couldn't keep his hands off me the other night ;) I also ordered the Reconciliation powder and Essence of Bend Over but I haven't used that particular oil for any reason yet. What can I do to get rid of his resistance to come back completely and rekindle a better relationship for good?
Skee08

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, Skee08 ,

You may want to discuss a blockbuster spell with one of your rootworkers (to remove whatever obstacle is in the way)

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Skee08 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:12 am

Thank you! For some reason, I was focused on road opener, but blockbuster seems to have more "umph" to it. I wonder if I could do that and Stay With Me or Chuparossa to keep him back and continue to have a better relationship for good. I've also done a lot of spiritual cleaning and self-awareness to work on changing things that hurt him.
Skee08

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, Skee08 ,

Please disuss this with your rootworker.

I don't want to give any spell advice that may interfere with their work (or game plan)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby God_Willing » Wed May 31, 2017 5:05 am

Greetings

Thank you for your suggestions.
Aside from the road opener candle, would a cut and clear candle make sense for healing and removing emotional wounds that are preventing​ any progress? If so in what order should I have these candles lit?
God_Willing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

I would do blockbuster, followed by road opened, followed by healing, followed by cut and clear

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kourtwalt » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi, so I've been doing some simple candle spells to be back with my ex. I made my own honey jar, and I've been lighting candles everyday and talking to a skull i dedicated to him. Today, my mom called me and said that she thought she saw my ex today not too far from our house & she explained what he was wearing and it sounded just like him. Do you think this is a sign that he may be getting closer to me?
kourtwalt

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello, kourtwalt,

Welcome to the forum

It could be a sign.

We realize that you are new, so we ask that you please post in the correct subforum and thread. This question belong in the thread on signs.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bunnieekins23 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:42 am

Hello!

I'm new to the forum, but I've been a long time AIRR user :) I just have a rather odd question as I haven't looked much into it... In terms of returning a lover/reconciliation work, I've been lighting white candles (for purity). Yesterday was day 8 of my ritual, about 10 minutes into burning the candles, all of the wicks turned red.... I've never seen this happen, and as the wax melted, it was pink in color. Odd right? I wasn't sure if I had perhaps conjured up something bad, it kinda spooked me. Any comments as to what this might mean?
bunnieekins23

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, bunnieekins23 ,

That is amazing!!

In my opinion, that is a positive sign!!

Wow!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby baby_lucifer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:41 pm

First, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread or if a similar situation to mine has already occurred/posted and answered. Second, I have been reading many pages of several topics but I might have missed some since there are a lot of pages in each thread.
I met this guy, we dated for about two months, when talks about taking it to the next level happened -- he shut off and shut me out. He claimed he needed "space".. So, I did and wandered elsewhere for dates (just in case he didn't come back) But I found myself thinking about him still, he made appearances in dreams, and a Psychic told me he was my "Twin Flame" and that's why our lovemaking/fights/bond is so intense~~~and that he would come back to me in 2 weeks to a month -- other psychics said the same thing about his return (only one mentioned the twin flame). Technically it will be one month this Thursday, but who's counting, right? He never did reach out. Then, Sunday night I ask a different psychic (who had more feedback/good reviews) and she told me that he was completely isolated, depressed on the inside, feels like he has to compete with his brothers (on who has the good life, I'm assuming), and the one I didn't know: He wasn't over his apparent on-again-off-again girlfriend -- the one who betrayed his trust and hurt him... apparently they've been on and off for a few years now... I was used to get over her and he started developing feelings for me so he opted out and probably checked his ex gf's status. This crushed me... Not only was I hoping he would come back, I did all these Self-Love, road-openers, block-busting, stay with me, reconcile, etc. rituals so he would safely return to me. I even made a Love Altar with different deities/idols of Love and prayed to consistently. Then to find out he'll probably return his ex and has been talking to another side chick.... completely annihilated me.
I know this sounds stupid, cause okay 2 months dating - who cares - but the psychics weren't wrong about our bond and how deeply connected we were. We basically acted like a couple but without the labels and we were pretty much heading there until he freaked out-accused me of stupid shit-and is now ignoring me. And what I want to ask any of you guys is... Is there still hope? Can I still get him back? I really miss him.
Issues: I don't have any personal concerns of his or his ex-girlfriend or the side chick.
I don't have any names or pictures of the ex-gf or side chick.
I haven't seen him in almost a month... is the connection strong enough for a spell to cast successfully?
Magick I've done already: Lodestones Love work, Stay With Me, Love Me, Reconcile, Bend Over, St. Martha Domination, all kinds of love spells. Just recently made a love doll-baby of him with herbs, crystals, oils etc., its been baptized, I put dirty panties on him and keep him in my panty drawer, sweet talk him/cuddle/etc., have a simple honey jar with just our photos & petition (Not sure what else to add since I don't have any personal concerns (besides a tank top and shorts - but they've been washed). Also, made a freezer spell for the ex and side chick and also a vinegar break-up jar spell. For the name petition's I put "For/To the Ex-girlfriend and other female love interests" as their names/title since I don't know that information, is that okay/correct?
Is there anything else I could do before I completely lose him? Any more spells or other magickal work? I just want to be able to try as best as I can so I don't regret it later. I'll appreciate any advice/suggestions. Thanks for reading this.
(Oh and btw, I'm also still actively looking at other potential dates, just so I don't go completely insane, but so far no luck.)
baby_lucifer

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:22 am

Hello baby_lucifer,

I'm very sorry you're going through this. After reading your post, I see that you've done just about everything in the book to get this guy back, but I didn't see any Break Up work with that product line. That is another option you could try:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I'll also say that I understand that you can't leave any stone unturned with your efforts to get this guy back, but don't drive yourself crazy. Keep living your life and going on dates, and remember that you deserve someone who wants to be with you.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby baby_lucifer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.
I have recipes for Break Up Oil and the idea with the 3 figure candle (1 red eve figure candle + 1 red adam figure candle + 1 black female figure candle) and then the spell where you move the blk female candle farther and farther away, etc. I haven't done this yet cause I still have to get the candles. Other than that I don't know what else to do. Do I cast binding/banishing spells on the ex -even without her name?- or inflict pain upon a wax doll of her? I'm just afraid that since I don't have enough personal concerns that none of them will work. Its quite devastating.
Thank you for your advice, I'll keep dating on, I just hate that it had to end this way.
baby_lucifer

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello, baby_lucifer ,

Just inscribe the candles with the names and place petition papers underneath.

You can also perform a freezer spell:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby baby_lucifer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:59 am

Miss Aida,

I only have his name, I don't know the ex-girlfriend or other girls name.
I already did a freezer spell too.
Do you have any more suggestions? I would greatly appreciate them.
baby_lucifer

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello, baby_lucifer,

Yu can continue the other spells.

Just write: LOVE RIVAL as her name on her candles or whatever you are using to represent her

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bunnieekins23 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi everyone!

I just received my super cute LM reconciliation honey jar. Wanted to get some tips as to if I can start it tonight or night?

1. It's Friday so favored to Venus which would be helpful,
But...
2. The moon phase is waning...

Is it okay to start now or should I wait for it to be waxing again? Also I saw mentioned that we should be paying attention to the time we perform these, any tips?

Thank you LM community!

Much love and blessings to all,
Bunnieekins23
bunnieekins23

Unread postby baby_lucifer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.
I will give the other spells a shot then using that name placement.
Thank you for your help =]
baby_lucifer

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, bunnieekins23 ,

That is entirely up to you

I work with the moon phases but many rootworkers do not (yet their spells are still successful)

So, do what's in your heart !

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bunnieekins23 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you so much for the response Miss Aida!

Much love and blessings!
Bunnieekins23
bunnieekins23

Unread postby bunnieekins23 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 am

Good Morning LM Community,

I'm seeking some help in the matters of love (as is everyone else here lol). My situation is very stubborn, even with all the work and effort myself and the AIRR worker I've always gone to (have always gotten amazing results with this person btw), seems to be.... stalled. We've done countless candle settings, and a number of other rituals (forgive and forget as well as another one, and planetary remediation). There has been movement... but it's a couple of steps forward, then a step backwards,or in yesterdays case, several steps backwards :cry: I'm at a lost here. I myself, am working on a Honey Jar, just got it on Friday so obviously, lol there will be no movements from that yet. If there's any other work or magick anyone can suggest please let me know.

The background to our story:
I was with him for 5 years, and we were engaged for 3. He left me about a month ago, so this is all recent. Within the week that he left, I started all of the candle work and such. The leave was highly influenced by big ego, his meddling mother (btw she absolutely hates everyone, and no one is good enough for her), and his crazy best friend who had a weird obsession with me. Although I did some work in the past on his friend, it worked to a point where we no longer have contact (thank god), but he's still in my man's life and causing trouble (constantly lying that I'm cheating on him and all this bs). My guy eventually cut ties with him and things got tremendously better. There is a lot of jealousy on my guy's end, to the point where he's so insecure about me talking to anyone things went south. We've been able to rekindle things, a lot of really messed up things in our relationship, and moved pass it all. He suddenly walked out of my life a month ago, no reasoning, was extremely pissed off. NOT only that, but after he left, his mother lied to him, told him I was camping out waiting for him to come home, calling relentlessly, and harassing them. Of course he believed it, almost had me served with a restraining order, how messed up is that? The only contact I had with her was, he hadn't been home so they were worried and filed a missing person report, which was obviously a lie, not sure why I even believed it to begin with. Since starting the work, there's been some communication, not the best but better than nothing right? We've been seeing each other occasionally, maybe a few times a week and such. When we're together, it's like nothing ever happened. He's laughing and smiling, cuddling me and loving on me. Tells me he loves and misses me. We talked about why we couldn't try to work things out, apparently after he left me and "found out I was being crazy", he told all his friends and everyone in his life that I was some crazy bitch. Yea, well I figured you said something f-ed up, seeings that people are messaging me death threats and harassing me like a bunch of meddling immature jerks. He's embarrassed about his actions, where it's led all of this, and doesn't know "how to save face".

Anyways so that's where I'm at.... some movement but no gold yet. I know love work is probably the slowest of all things to manifest. In fact I had some work done a while ago, and it wasn't even love related, still took 2-3 months to manifest, but holy god! DID IT FREAKEN MANIFEST ALRIGHT!

Any tips and tricks would be helpful. Currently on my AIRR workers alter, we've got Adam & Eve , One and Only, and Reconciliation. It's probably now on week 2 of burning. I recently inquired with him about something with an umph to it, and he recommended something with goofer dust. That candle should be starting here this week. If there's anything anyone can recommend, please let me know.

Much love and blessings to all,
Bunnieekins23
bunnieekins23

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 am

Hello bunnieekins23,

I'm sorry you are having to go through all this worry and heartbreak.

Before you start doing a lot of work on your own, make sure your AIRR worker is aware so you're both on the same page.

I think it's great you got a honey jar, that's something I was going to recommend. You can also find a LOT of love spells on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Also, be sure he's worth all this effort. Just from reading your posts it sounds like he said a lot of awful things about you and your mental state, and that just isn't cool.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bunnieekins23 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:12 am

Thank you Sister Jean,

I've viewed that page on many occasions since this all started. Ideally I'd like to perform the 7 day Lodestone and Red Candle attraction OR the 3 candle Love Spell. Any word as to if these have been successful to clients or for anyone personally? I'm more or less a bit worried about the time constraints that they have on these. Do you know if it would impact the work greatly if I'm unable to do certain times of the day, but still did it every day consistently at the same time?

I guess I like to live by my own words that love doesn't envy, it's not jealous, and is kind and suffers all. I had thought about it, and for me, he does mean the world. It's unfortunate that we are pretty much star crossed lovers, constantly ruined by others. No matter how many readings I've had done, they all point me back to him. I owe it to my heart to settle this matter :) lol But yes, the mental state is exhausting :P

Much love and blessings,
Bunnieekins23
bunnieekins23

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello, bunnieekins23 ,

The spells would not be posted on the Lucky Mojo websites if they weren't tried and true.

As far as timing, that is entirely up to you. some rootworkers use days of week, time of day, moon phases, etc. And others don't. So, it's a personal preference.

Wishing you the best with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SAgirl » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:02 am

Hey everyone so I had a really bad break up last weekend. It devastated me but after a few days of weighing between revenge and reconciliation I realized that I want reconciliation. So on Wednesday night I started on my reconciliation candle with supplies I had on hand and photos of us. I had the house to myself so I was able to really dig in and meditate on what I wanted, how I felt etc. I burned sage the whole time I was working. So in less than 24 hours I started getting signs. I don't know exactly what they mean but it looks like my message is being sent steadily.

I woke up way later than normal the next day(Thursday) but the weirdest part is that I dreamed about some specific numbers, a month, day and year. I think it's specific date of that very same day but 18 years earlier. I that I was a teenager and it was the best Summer ever but also the Summer my grandmother got sick with the flu, had a stroke and died 6 months later because of it. It's like someone spoke those numbers to me and then I jumped out of my sleep, saw the time and started my day.

Normally I go to self defense class on Thursday evenings but decided to try out a new dance class over an hour away from where I live. I got on the train and who do I see but my abusive ex from 10, 11 years ago. We were on opposite ends of the car. When I saw him my eyes rolled over so much so that you could see the whites. Anyway so he decided to come talk to me and in the conversation he apologized which is something he had done before but I really didn't care. I was really short with him as he isn't my favorite person since he used to hit me. A few hours later I realised that one of the things I asked my ex during the reconciliation work was if he was sorry about what he did to me. I knee he was but it's one of those things you still ask, you know? I deviated from my normal routine to try something different and come across an ex who apologizes for what he did. So I guess there's my answer for that? I don't really know how to think.

As for my candle, it's burning bright and steady through the middle only deviating a tiny little bit to the side. The only time it flickered was when I had to walk near it. I haven't noticed any other signs since my ex came to apologize to me on the train less than 24 hours after starting this work. Feel free to weigh in. Thanks for reading.
SAgirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, SAgirl,

Sometimes spells will also affect others. Not always and not common, but it can happen

As far as your dream, I have no clue what that dream means. But, keep a dream log because you may get more dreams that need to be written down immediately so that you can later see an entire picture.

Also, in the future, please post in the correct subforum and thread. This post belongs in the thread of signs

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SAgirl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:04 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I didn't think about my work affecting others. I'll post in the correct area next time. I wasn't sure and figured this might be the right place.
SAgirl

Unread postby Returningmylove » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:16 am

I am trying to find the perfect spell to keep my boyfriend. We are currently living together
but he no longer wants to be with me. We have been living together for 2 years now everything was going good until the beginning of this month. Lately he has been acting and he cold and distant all of a sudden. He acts like he wants me to go but doesn't let me go....Help! What spell should I do ?
Returningmylove

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:35 am

Hello Returningmylove,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry your relationship is struggling.

I think a combination of Reconciliation and Stay With Me products could really help you. You can read about these products and how to use them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You should also scroll through the more than 80 pages on this thread to find even more ideas.

Good luck to you, keep us posted.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." This is why I merged your post with this thread on the top you were asking about. Thanks!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hello Tiff » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello everyone. I am new here and feel there are some very educated people on this forum that can help me in my situation. Sorry for being so long but I want to try to give as much detail as possible so you can better help me.

Ok, to start, I am in a struggle with my ex. We do have a child together and haven't been together in 10 years. He did remarry and have another child but the wife left him back in March and is already with another man. He has told me he doesn't want her back. So she is out of the picture. Now that she has left, my ex and I get along great. We flirt and joke around, but after several minutes, my ex will say, "We will never get back together." When I ask him why, he says, "We have caused each other too much pain in the past. It will never be a healthy relationship." I do understand that. But after 10 years, I still and always have loved him. I never stopped thinking about the day when we could try again as I know I should have never left him. I know he still loves me as he admitted to it about a month ago and still gets bothered when I bring my boyfriend around. Plus we still flirt.

When I do my divination rather it be tarot/oracle cards, dowsing or talking to spirit guides they all tell me that he is my soul mate.... that we will get back together as we are meant to be together. So if that's the case, then why doesn't he make a move or call me to talk about "us"? The one thing I know for sure about my ex, is that he never says what he really wants or what is really on his mind.

So my question is, what oils would help our situation as in what will heal our painful past so we can love better then ever and get him to open up to not be scared to make a move? I thought about reconciliation oil, blockbuster and compell oil. Someone once told me to use domination and control oil to control the situation. I just worry that too many oils will counter act on each other as an overload. I am big into oils because I wear them as my form of magick. I haven't had much success with candle magick so if you have any tips in that department, I would greatly appreciate that too.

I have done sigil magick for him to be honest, and for us both to be able to forgive and forget the past but I don't think it's working. I constantly get flash backs of the past that cause me to get mad at him all over again. He told me the other day he never thinks about the past anymore. My divination said the sigils are working but I don't see any signs that they are.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. TIA
Hello Tiff

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi, Hello Tiff ,

Welcome to the forum

Well, the first thing is to look at this thread for communication spells.

spells-for-more-communication-between-lovers-spouses-mates-t4483.html

You may want to start you with blockbuster (as you had sated) followed by some healing spells for him to get over any hurt that he has

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Then, follow this up with Crucible of Courage spells to give him the courage to overcome his fears of being hurt again

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

The pages I have given you may give you some insight on how to work spells. Otherwise, you can browse the forum

Otherwise, after reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hello Tiff » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 am

Thank you for all that info. That helped a lot. I do have a few questions to help clarify.

Can I add all these oils to one candle or do they need to be 4 different ones? If it is different, can I burn all of them at the same time or will that cause an overload?

Can I do a red candle for all of this?

Are these spells that I will have to continuously do for them to work or is it a one time deal?

What about an oil to take control of the situation like domination, compell, or control? Which one do you think would be good for this situation? Just a note... I like oils that have multiple uses so I can use them for different situations as in an oil to also control my teenage son when he wants to act like a teenager lol.

Thank you
Hello Tiff

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello, Hello Tiff »,

As I had stated: "Followed by", so you would one to do one spell after the other. Complete one spell and then perform another.

When we start wanting to do all kinds of spells and incorporate them into one simple spell, the results (if any) will be minimal.

You could use Do AS I Say with your child.

And, no, a red candle is not what is needed here

You can use white as it is a neutral color ad replaces any color.

Please read the pages that I had given you. They have candle colors on them

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tc-030407 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 am

Hello everyone,

i am very new to this and I found this amazing site. I have been reading for days with all the comments and things to do. Hopefully someone who has experience with my situation can help me and give the correct advice to handle my problem. My friend and I took our relationship romantically to that level. Well about two weeks ago, things started going crazy in his life and he shut me out cold turkey. I have text, called, etc but he said he doesn't want to talk. Now we were very close and was looking to move forward until his life took a turn. I gave him his space and haven't tried to contact him for respect. I do care for him and his son. I wanted to know what are the right type of spells should i try to make him fall back in love with me to the point of getting married and all of that. I have never tried a spell before but wanted to know if anyone could help me. Thank you so much and I hope that i get positive responses. Again this is amazing to read!!
Tc-030407

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:30 am

Hello Tc-030407,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry this happened to you. If the two of you fought, you could do some Reconciliation work, which you can read about here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

If he is just being distant, you could do some Come to Me work combined with Love Me work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Also check out this page for lots more love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tc-030407 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 am

Thank you for responding so fast!. No, we didn't have a fight at all. He just went through something in his life and then just shut me and a lot of people out of his life. Sorry I know I am about to say something crazy. The Come To Me work and Love me work, can it be done together when i buy and would you say that these are the best to work for this. sorry I just wanted to know
Tc-030407

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I don't want to post a lot about this, but all of the work I did last year has come to fruition and I am with and living with the man I had done all of this work on. I keep doing things, in my opinion you cant let it lapse! But my whole life is on the right track again and it is so wonderful! I just wanted to report my success.
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 am

Hello Tc030407,

Yes, I think Love Me and Come to Me work would work well in your situation. If you want to be sure though, you could always get a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 am

Hello cinnamongirl9,

That's wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing your story of success with us.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:20 pm

I have a question regarding the cored out apple spell. I see people suggesting to put it in a potted plant and give it to the intended target but what if the target decides to change the pot you put the plant in? Would they not find it? Do you NEED to give it to them or would it also work if you planted it in your own yard under a mango tree they had given you as an anniversary gift? Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby Lovetolove » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 am

Hi everyone. I have been reading through the forums and thought it might be easier if I just did a new thread instead of hopping on someone else's. My situation with the ex is, after two and a half months of no contact he reached out. I did a hummingbird candle prior to and I am using a Honey Jar. My question is I don't know what to do after an entire month of solid communication I still feel like I'm hanging in limbo. Can you recommend anything I can use to help him be direct and tell me if we are going to rekindle a relationship or not. I don't know if I've given enough information. I just want to know if I should look for someone new or just give this relationship sometime. I have readings in the past and they all say that our relationship will be rekindled. I just want to help move things along. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Lovetolove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello, JAD82017 ,

The spell has to be performed the way it was recommended.

And if the target takes it out, then the spell is broken

Sorry

here are other love spells

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello, Lovetolove,

Please do not start new topics. It is against the forum rules.

We realize that you are new but we do issue board warnings for doing so.

I noticed that Sisterjean moved you to the correct subforum and thread and this is how's it's done

For communication:

Get a yellow candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Anoint it with Mercury oil: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

And then roll it in deer's tongue herb: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Then, put your petition under the candle and pray.

I hope that you find success with your wishes

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation