• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:44 pm

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:09 am

I started a vinegar jar on a 2 subjects about 3 weeks ago. I have used vinegar jars in the past but in the past when I did vinegar jars I always burned candles with them. I would burn a small black candle carved with my intent carved into it dressed in breakup oil and rolled in herbs for anger every night. That project was very successful. But then I read a post ok this thread that said candles were not necessary on top of vinegar jars... they're different from love jars. So I just started shaking the jar from time to time and screaming commands at it. BUT I don't think this jar is working... I don't see signs or manifestations. Things appear to be getting better and better for this couple. I know it has nothing to do with opposition or protection because I've done spells using other products/lines of work on these same targets and they've worked fine. I was wondering if anyone on the forum had used a vinegar jar exclusively as the only break up spell and had success or if I may need to purchase other products to complete other spells?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, newobsession,

Welcome to the forum!

I will answer each question after the questions

1) which spell should i start doing first, the intranquility spell or Break up spell? - If this were me, would do the break up first and then, the Intranquility. My idea is to make him miserable with her and then want to be with you

2) Can i do both at the same time but in different places/rooms in my house so not to mix the energies- Yes, you could do that also

3) the break up kit as i saw on LM, contains hotfoot powder and goofers dust but according to moderators/admin on here, its highly not recommended to use the goofers dust in the VINEGAR BREAK UP jar if i want the man back, why is it included in the break up kit then ? my intention is for them to fight constantly, not get along, hate each other and break up and not harm him but to get the man forced to return to me.- The break up spell kit has instructions on what to do with it. We just don't want people using it indiscriminately

4) Also i want the woman to move away from him, what will be the strongest form of the vinegar jar, i mean what ingredients should i mix for the most potent form of the vinegar jar in the absence of the goofers dust to achieve the best results?-Please read the many page son this thread for ideas.

4) Can i also work the honey jar alongside these spells to sweeten him to me.-Definitely yes

Wishing you great success with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

I always put candles on my break up jars.

Sometimes, if people can't light candles, then they can work it without them but the chances of success are not as great.

Now, I have had successes with just the jars. But, many times (depending on the circumstances after performing a reading), I will do a full break up spell.

So, if things are getting better between them, try the break up spells

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, sometimes the answer from Spirit is: "no". So, that may be the case also.

Wishing you success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby newobsession » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida for taking time to answer my questions. Very much appreciated.

Also I have another question.I seem to have a lot of bad luck in life especially in love. I've never had a fulfilling relationship and I'm in my mid thirties. Have I been jinxed or cursed? What suggestions does any of you have to give or any spell to perform to make love and luck flow easily and into my life. I bought the uncrossing oil , powder and incense. Am I on the right path or any suggestions?

Many thanks
newobsession

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, newobsession ,

We realize that you are new. But we ask that you post in the correct subforum and thread.

This question doesn't belong on this thread.

For this type of question, you would have to go to a reader for answers.

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby eveiam » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hi. I have a question. I have read online that burning ague weed it will destroy an enemy's power over you. I was wondering if I added it to a vinegar jar instead if it would have the same effect, or does it have to be burned for that effect? I haven't found anything on its use in vinegar jars so thought I would ask on here. Won't charging it with that intention make it work that way in a vinegar jar? Also, if that won't for that, any recommendations on a type of herb that will work for that purpose in a vinegar jar? Thanks for your time!
eveiam

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello eveiam,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm guessing the webpage you are talking about wasn't related to hoodoo, because ague weed, more commonly called gravel root in hoodoo, is used for job-getting and sometimes psychicism. Not destroying an enemy's power over you. You can read about this herb here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/gravel-root.html

You can find herbs related to your purpose by going to this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Would a jar that had bitter coffee and vinegar in it realistically hold up if I were to use it and occasionally place in things to it that I wanted to sour? As in paper petitions with wishes of what I want to sour.
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

That's fine
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 am

Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby aurorua » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi all,
I started a vinegar jar on my ex and his new girlfriend. We split about two weeks ago and they started dating this past Wednesday.
I placed nine nails, needles and pins, crushed pepper, cyane pepper petitions, and dog feces into the jar. poured all my anger and hate into it as i was doing this. i then carved and dressed the candle. when I lit the candle the flame was over 6" as it burned.
about 3 hours after I started the spell the girlfriend started texting me, wanting to know if my ex had been talking to me the past 2-3 days..I was wondering if this could be considered a sign and if so would any of you know if this is a sign that the spell is working or not?
aurorua

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, aurorua

Yes, it is a sign. Actually, you got a little movement too

But signs just indicate that Spirit has heard your request. It's not guarantee that the spell is a success.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aurorua » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Awesome, Ty mrs. aida for your reply. Appreciate it!
aurorua

Unread postby gg18 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Hello all!

I have created a vinegar jar on two people using the following:

- very old, moldy spicy salsa (it was VERY old)
- Louisiana hot sauce
- pins
- broken glass
- cayenne pepper
- red pepper
- black pepper
- cat feces
- 4 thieves vinegar

Is the old, moldy spicy salsa good? I feel pretty confident about it, but still wanted the pros help.
gg18

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:09 am

Hello gg18,

The moldy salsa made me raise my eyebrow a bit. I worry that it will turn your spell into a moldy mess. But if that's what you want, have at it. And instead of cat feces, I usually hear of dog feces being used in spells like this.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Browneyes822 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:04 am

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but what is the best way to separate someone from several bad influences? One would be his gf, one his ex and current friend, another is a third friend. Would a vinegar jar be best for several people, or would a break up spell kit work on something of this nature? I am already planning to do a spell kit on his relationship, but also want to rid the ex (who has harassed me) and their mutual friend from his life. They are all incredibly negative influences.
Browneyes822

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi Browneyes822,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

In a situation where multiple people are creating problems, I would put them in separate vinegar jars each with your target. If you have physical access to these people, I would also work on Hot Footing them out of the picture.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi,

I've tried to look up what a basic vinegar jar should contain but so far everything I've read is about vinegar jars for breaking a couple up. I read a few comments about doing a forum search- I did that and found nothing and I also clicked on links I found posted in the comments but when I clicked on them it said it couldn't be found. So I was wondering what I could put in my jar?

9 rusted nails
Vinegar
9 needles
Shards of glass
The persons picture

Could I put 9 screws as in a "screw you" type thing??

What else could I put in it? I want this persons life to be turned upside down. Work problems, living problems, heck even problems with being social towards family and friends. I want to cause chaos and misery. I know that sounds terrible but what this person did was terrible, typically I'm not one for revenge but I need it. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thank you
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, JAD82017 ,

Those are good.

Screws are nice too

How about soured milk to sour the target's life?

Broken pieces of mirror.

9 pins

Poppy seeds to confuse the target

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:45 am

Great ideas! I didn't know if sour milk was a good idea or not, I had read someone used rotten ground beef but wasn't sure if they had used it for a specific kind of jar like the break up or for the one I would like to do. Thank you for your suggestions!
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 am

Hi,

Sorry to post again but I was wondering (this may be a stupid question) if I put sour milk in it, would I also be able to add something equally as rotten like a rotten egg? Would that be too much? Also, when I'm putting the items in the jar do I say what each item is for like "9 screws to screw up your life" or "9 pins/needles to stick it to you" something like that or just put them in saying nothing? This is my first vinegar jar so I'd like it to be perfect.

I've collected the nails, screws, vinegar, lemon juice, ground pepper, shards of broken glass from a picture frame, milk, black pepper and chili pepper. I'm about to order black candles, poppy seeds and look into cleansing supplies for afterwards. Since this will be an ongoing spell until I'm satisfied with results, do I cleanse each time I work the bottle or only after the initial creation of it?

Thank you again for your help!!
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 am

Hello JAD82017,

I think sticking to the sour milk would be better than putting too many ingredients in the jar. Make sure each of the ingredients have a clear purpose. And you can definitely say what each thing is for and talk to it as you put it in, that's what I do.

You don't need to do a full cleansing after every time you work the jar, but perhaps cleaning at least your hands with Chinese Wash after you shake it would be a good idea. After you deploy the jar, clean yourself and your whole house thoroughly.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 am

Great. Thank you Sister Jean!
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:58 am

Hi,

So I created my vinegar jar today. I'm not sure if I did it correctly or not though. I hope so since I was very angry when I did it.

I added all my ingredients, saying what each was for and then I got a picture of the person and wrote his name and birthdate on back 5 times and turned it counter clockwise and on top of that put "miserable life" 5 times. Then on a brown paper bag I listed things I wanted like "bad luck, misery, chaos, etc" I took both pieces of paper and put them on top of each other and stuffed them in a red pepper then closed the red pepper with a black pin.

I'm awaiting black candles and poppy seeds from LM so I can't light candles on it yet but I can shake it for now. Will I have to create a second when I get the poppy seeds or can I open it and add them? Does it sound like I did the petition/name paper correctly? Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Nice work, but do not open that jar once you have completed it. You would have to do a second one once you get your poppy seeds.

In the future, I would suggest you wait until you have everything you need to construct a spell like this before beginning. That way you can avoid having to re-do the work.

For now, shake your jar and curse your target when doing so. Once you have completed your second jar, you can deploy the first one in ritual fashion.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:21 pm

Great. Thank you! I know I should have waited for my order and originally I had planned to but this morning I was just full of so much anger towards this person that I said "f it." I just couldn't restrain myself. I will absolutely wait for my supplies in future workings though. Thank you.
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Typically when we rush into a spell because we're so worked up about the outcome, we lose concentration. This is where mistakes are made and spells get sloppy.

Anger is essential to this kind of work, don't get me wrong. However, focus and patience are needed when you're compiling the ingredients to make sure you get everything right. Then once you start the spell, unleash hell.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello, JAD82017

There's some great spells here:

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, one of the Administrators here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 am

Sooooo.... my friend did a vinegar jar but forgot to put NAME PAPERS inside! Can she reopen the jar and add the name papers or should she just botch it and start completely over? She has personal concerns, pictures, war water, lemon, coffin nails, four thieves vinegar, and some other stuff... and she didn't put a petition! Smh... help
naturesaftermath

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:30 am

Hi naturesaftermath,

Your friend will have to start over. You don't want to open a vinegar jar after it has been assembled.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 am

Thank you so much for the quick response! We are getting prepared for Tuesday! Thanks again!
naturesaftermath

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Thank you both, Miss Athena and Miss Aida. You've both been a tremendous help, I truly appreciate all the suggestions you've given and help you've provided. I know my vinegar jar was sloppy, I let my emotions get the best of me when I should haven't. Once I get my remaining ingredients in I'll redo my jar and make sure I put in the necessary time and effort and that I'm better mentally and emotionally prepared.. Thank you again!!
JAD82017

Disposal questions

Unread postby SHAOME » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:01 am

Hi all, long time lurker here and I have a few questions about contents and river disposal of a vinegar jar.

1. I remember a post suggested to poke a hole in the lid of a break up jar so that it better sinks in the river. Is this true for a break up jar with vinegar?

2. If true, how can I make a hole in the lid without the glass shattering or exploding from the pressure of daily shaking? (I'll be using a Ball brand mini jar with the 2 piece lid)

3. I have the 9 rusty coffin nails from LM, can I use just those or would it potentially be more powerful with the pins & needles as well?
SHAOME

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:35 am

Hi SHAOME,

You don't need to poke a hole in the lid of the jar in order to deploy it. That is just a suggestion. If you are concerned about the built-up pressure in the jar, don't do it.

As for the coffin nails, they are always an excellent ingredient in a break up jar so use those when putting your jar together.
http://www.herbmagic.com/coffin-nails.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Southerndiscomfort » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:32 am

Quick question just to be totally clear. I'm wanting to separate my ex fiance from her lover. But I'm also wanting to get her back. Would it be advisable to perform a vinegar break up jar on them, or just one to sour him up. As I'm not wanting to cross her. Just curious what the effect would be either way. I come from a long line of rootworkers, but most of them don't do the vinegar jars. Thanks in advance.
Southerndiscomfort

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:19 am

Hello Southerndiscomfort,

Welcome the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

A vinegar jar will sour whoever is put in there. Putting your ex-fiancee and her lover in a vinegar jar would sour their relationship and their lives in general. If you don't want to sour your ex's life, I don't recommend doing a vinegar jar. Instead, you could do a moving candle spell where you separate the two of them, then bring her close to you. You can see how to do that here (scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles"):

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can read more about vinegar jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Browneyes822 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:00 pm

I had started a vinegar jar for my ex and his current girlfriend (someone he also dated briefly years ago). I've not been very good about shaking it or burning candles-it mostly just sits in a dark drawer. I did order a breakup spell (not sure if I want to reconcile with him yet, but I want them apart for various reasons regardless), but my order isn't in yet. Today, out of nowhere, I saw her in public. (I've been acquainted with her for years but have NEVER seen her in public randomly before). She waited in her car without pumping gas while I was inside a gas station, and only pulled out when I did. It creeped me out a bit honestly. I also ordered a reversing candle for her because of some past circumstances, but again since I placed my order recently, the only thing active is the vinegar jar I mostly ignore. Also find it curious I saw her on a Saturday-it's the day of the enemy if I'm not mistaken? Just find it interesting to see her when I've been mostly ignoring the jar aside from shaking it every once and a while (certainly not regularly). Is it possible for a vinegar jar to be working when you sort of just leave it in a drawer like I have?
Browneyes822

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Hello, Browneyes822,

Hey! Don't get "creeped out", you're getting SIGNS!!

Yes, the jar will still possess the properties.

And, it could be a sign from Spirit that you need to work it some more!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SHAOME » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:50 am

Thanks Miss Athena for the reply.

I like poster Browneyes822 have an old discarded vinegar jar in a dark cabinet that I worked initially for 9 days with candles then I'd shake periodically but I haven't shaken or worked in months and it hasn't worked. I'm going to try a new one and will shake it daily for a few months before deploying.
As for the old unworked one, should I smash at a crossroads even though I hadn't worked it or can I just toss it in trash since I'm starting a new one?
SHAOME

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:27 am

Hello SHAOME,

You should deploy the old jar ritually even though it didn't work. Don't throw it in the trash. Smashing it at a crossroads would be a good idea. You can read more about deploying spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Be well.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:38 am

Good morning!

So, after being sent the wrong item I finally received my poppy seeds, the LM staff was so helpful & kind fixing my order so quickly. Thank you! You guys are great!

I have two questions.. I was planning on dressing my black candles with crossing oil but I was wondering if I can add a few drops of the crossing oil into the vinegar jar as well? I haven't created it yet, was waiting on the poppy seeds & hope to create it either tonight or this weekend.

Second question, when I'm writing my targets name on the candle do I write the name from the base to the top of the candle or from the tip of the candle down to the base. I thought I read somewhere to bring something to you it would be from the tip to the base and to move something away from you it would be base to tip. I can't find the original post I read that from though to confirm. Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 am

Hello, JAD82017,

Yes, you can add a few drops but I question the physics of dispersion in the jar. Honestly, it won't hurt anything but not sure how it will disperse. Like I had said, it can't ruin your spell at all.

Top to bottom for anointing/dressing.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:32 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

One final question, I apologize. In my original jar I had written on a piece of brown paper bag a list of things I would like to happen to my intended target, such as job loss, social issues, etc.. I was wondering if that's correct? Can I have a list of things (I think it was like 5 things) that I want to sour in my targets life or does the jar just basically sour all aspects of my targets life anyways?

Thank you in advance!

Edit: This may be a silly question but can one of the ingredients I put in my jar be glue or sticky tack with the intent of putting my target into "sticky situations"
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi JAD82017,

You can petition for specific areas of your target's life to sour but remember that Spirit will choose the final outcome.

I wouldn't put glue or sticky tack in your jar as you want your target to be swirling around in that soupy mess. I would stay with the traditional ingredients - they've worked for ages so why not trust in that? When you shake your jar and curse your target, you can always condemn them to sticky situations that they can't escape.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Is it possible to download Miss Aida's book online? I know that patience is a virtue but the situation that I am dealing with cannot wait.
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi BTYGEENATION13,

No, sorry but it is only available in print and not electronically.

Your patience will be richly rewarded. It is an excellent resource.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:16 am

As a follow up to my previous vinegar jar from years ago. I was cleaning out my garage a few weeks ago and found this corroded and nasty jar in a ziplock bag. The contents had leaked through the seal, I suppose. It was my vinegar jar. It obviously worked as the targets split years ago. Just saying. But I had truly set it and forgotten about it. And it all worked out.
eben74

Unread postby Mystic_Mia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 am

Hi! I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it. It's a bit of a long read ^^;

I started a vinegar jar (around first week of July) for my guy and his ex-gf since I had the feeling that he was still talking to her, and a honey jar (around third or last week of June) for me and my guy.

The vinegar jar was more like a war jar really, with chili powder, chili flakes, red chili, black pepper (both ground and whole, I wasn't sure) with nine thumbtacks. I put the names in a parchment paper, tore it up in the middle so that their names are separated, put each name in a half of lemon (making sure their names don't touch). Then I powdered a lemon halves with the spices above and sew the lemon together with black thread and stabbed in nine pins on the skin and set it in white vinegar. My intent/mantra/chant while I was doing the motions was I wanted them to fight, see the worse in each other so that they won't be tempted to get back together. My guy cheated on her with me (she caught us twice) so I know he doesn't really love her but he just doesn't want to look like a bad guy. Or maybe he wants to get her back because it's easier than choosing me. My worker says he does love me but is just confused.

Around the middle of July, my guy told me decided to go try and win his ex-gf back (so my suspicions got confirmed). I told him I love him and will give him space if it will make him happy, since if he's trying to win her back then he should stop talking to me. So I did and we haven't spoken ever since but I still work on the honey jar using white candles. The vinegar jar on the other hand is kept in the darkest corner of my closet. I was brokenhearted but I prayed and had faith in my work. There are times I thought maybe the vinegar jar backfired on me but I meditate to clean those doubts away. I also had the suspicion that they were still meeting and seeing each other but I did my best to forget about the spells. (set it and forget it, right?). My worker is helping me with reconciliation with my guy and I figured the honey jar is a perfect complement for it.

Two days ago, a friend of ours (me and the guy) bumped into him in a coffee shop and the friend saw that my guy was stressed and the ex-gf was just looking at him and she looked upset. My guy left (still stressed) and after he left, ANOTHER guy enters and sits with the ex-gf. According to our friend, it looked like this ex-gf and the new guy have something between them (maybe her new man?).

The hours after the encounter occurred, I burned a pink candle on the honey jar and the wax residue was a heart shape (pink heart on white wax).

My question is, should I take it as movement from the vinegar jar that my friend *happened* to see that encounter at that particular time and tell me about it even if me and the guy aren't speaking anymore? And should I keep working on the honey jar and wait for him to talk to me first? Tomorrow it will be one month of us not talking.

It's a freaky coincidence since my friend doesn't really go to that coffee shop.
Mystic_Mia

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:10 am

Hi Mystic+Mia,

I would take it as a positive sign that your friend ran into your targets and reported back what sounds like trouble in their relationship (which would be movement). Nice work with your vinegar jar!

Do keep working your honey jar. They are powerful allies, and you want positive energy on your relationship with him.

I hope this helps. Keep us posted, and good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mystic_Mia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:13 am

Thank you Miss Athena! It's been hard, I want to talk to him since I know he must be hurting but my worker told me I absolutely must not contact him first. And be positive :) I will keep you guys posted!
Mystic_Mia

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 pm

I am burning two specific dressed vigil candles which I have prayed over to break up a couple and make them hate each other. Do you think it is best to wait until the candles are done before starting a vinegar jar? I am going back and forth in my mind if it is wise to focus on one thing at a time, or if employing multiple methods simultaneously would produce the strongest results.

Thanks for any advice/perspectives!
Blackcoffee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello, Blackcoffee,

Yu can do it a the same time

Go for it!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Okay thanks Miss Aida!

One more thing, is it okay to open vinegar jars from time to time to add some things? I am waiting on break up oil to arrive but if I can start without it I will and add it when it arrives. What do you think?
Thanks
Blackcoffee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Hello, Blackcoffee

Don't open vinegar jars once they have been closed.

And even if it was a fresh jar, you wouldn't add oils to it.

Wishing you the best with your spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Okay, Ill just use the oil to dress candles once it arrives.
Thanks!
Blackcoffee

Unread postby Mystic_Mia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi I have a question about my vinegar jar.

Sometimes when I shake it, some vinegar comes out. But when I upend the jar, it's closed and no vinegar comes out. :| It only happens when I shake it. I placed it in a ziploc bag and got some movement from it last week.

Is this normal?
Mystic_Mia

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 am

Hi Mystic_Mia,

That is normal. There is a build-up of gas in the jar from the vinegar, which is why you may see leakage when you shake it. This is why we advise people to not fill the jar all the way to the top (to leave room for expanding gas). So you're right to keep it in a bag.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mystic_Mia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 am

Thank you Miss Athena! I just got movement from my jar -- I messaged my guy and he said it was the worst possible moment for me to do so since ex saw it :D now ex is mad and monitoring his FB activity
Mystic_Mia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Hello, Mystic_Mia

I just looked at your post and one of your words is misspelled.

Did you open the vinegar jar?

You're not supposed to open vinegar jars.

Happy that your spell worked but please don't mess it up

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mystic_Mia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Oh I didn't! I just meant I tried to hold the jar upside down but no vinegar came out :) Thank you Miss Aida!
Mystic_Mia

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo