• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:12 am

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Unread postby Santiago » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 am

I'm usually using the florally fragranced condition oils so today I'm wearing

Nature
Fast Luck
Spirit Guide
Road Opener

I enjoy how Nature definitely sets the foundation and then I can smell the Road Opener and Spirit Guide, and then I'm smelling the Fast Luck :P I enjoy this blend a lot
Santiago

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am

What an interesting choice of fragrances to blend!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:46 am

Thank you very much Ms Cat :) This blend was an experiment to try oils that I normally wouldn't have used together. I wanted to see if using contrasting fragrances would bring out each oils different nuances; and it did. I really enjoy using Nature OIl in addition to floral-type or even sweeter oils such as vanilla or fast luck. It's so much fun to experiment with different combinations ! I'm going to try using oils that have the same fragrant line along with each other; for instance, using african juju with chuparrosa, or john the conqueror with love me, maybe crucible of courage with good luck
Santiago

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Here is a blend I just ordered for strength and healing:

Jesus Christ the King
St. Peter
Healing
Power

Many may not know that St. Peter was a powerful healer. According to the Book of Acts in the Bible, even his shadow could heal.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LDB1957 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:25 am

Hello Everyone

I am planning a Protection/Anti-Evil Eye spell.
For the 4 oz Blend of oils, would a 3 part Protection, 1 part Rue be a good ratio.
Or would equal parts be better?
This is for protection of house, car and myself.
Also a mojo for each with appropriate herbs in each.
One left at home.
One kept in car.
One carried on person

Thanks
LDB1957
LDB1957

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Dear LDB1957 --

I thhink that part of the answer to this question depends on how much you like the smell of Rue Oil. Also, you did not mention Fiery Wall of Protection -- an entirely different forumla with a rather lovely scent.

Here is what i would do:

I would order a 3-way blend of Protection, Fiery Wall of Protection, and Rue. The 4 oz. custom blend oil will definitely come with Rue in it, and other herbs. I would also order a packet of Aspand, an anti-evil eye herb that is not included in those oils, and one packet each of Rue leaf and Whole Cloves, also used against the evil eye.

When i had everything, I would add a bunch of the Aspand seeds to the oil blend, shake it up, and let it sit at least three days before using it.

Then i would mix the rest of the Aspand seeds, the Rue, and the Cloves and burn 1/3 of the mixture on charcoal as a suffumigating smoke for the windows and doors of the house, and for the car. Smoke the oil bottle too. The other 2/3 of the mixture you could use in your mojo bags, along with your other ingredients.

If you purchase mojo bags from us, you could add the mix to them. It will partially duplicate some of what is in them already, but that is not a problem.

If you make your own mojo hands, you are on your own and i cannot use this thread, which is about Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils, to help you. Simply consult the Hoodoo at a Glance page here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Best of luck to you, and we look forward to your order!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi all,

Could any of u please say if the following blend is favorable to use on my ex who I am seeing on and off. We have casual sex and he is gradually being sweet to me but sort of resistant to my spells on him. And I want him to commit and get married to me.

Love me oil
Follow me boy oil
Marriage oil
What would be a good fourth option to go with this blend

Thanks in advance.
sash_26

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Hello sash_26,

You could add any one of a number of Lucky Mojo love oils to such a blend, including but not limited to Chuparrosa and Fire of Love, or even Crucible of Courage to help get him step up and commit.

However, I just replied to you about this person on another thread, and I think you should read that.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 am

sash_26

you have a good blend there, but you could also use stay with me oil as the 4th oil. You should also be doing work to enhance your attraction, charm and charisma too. Work on him and strengthen yourself
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 am

A 'go-to' blend I've been using is Crucible of Courage with Follow Me Girl, Chuparrosa and a bit of Lucky Hand oil. It blends well to actually stay subtle but effective.

For some work I was doing, I also blended a nice protective blend; Solomon Seal Root, Fiery Wall of Protection, St Cyprian Oil, and Archangel Michael Oil. I'm most positive I'll make this one a rootworker blend.
Santiago

Unread postby SCHOP » Wed May 31, 2017 11:47 am

Would Wealthy Way, Money Drawing, Steady Work and Law Keep Away be a good blend for getting a good paying job while avoiding interruptions with the Law? I've heard Law Keep Away can be used for Money Drawing too so should I substitute Money Drawing for something else?
SCHOP

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, SCHOP,

I would not include Law Keep Away.

Instead, make that a different spell (or oil application)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elevenlight » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm relatively new to this forum but I've definitely spent a lot of time reading posts about different products and suggestions for success in school and in finance.I'm currently thinking of buying 4oz rootworkers specials oils:

1. ( For money I'm going to be getting the blend that is recommended on the lucky mojo website)Money drawing oil, money stay with me oil, prosperity oil, fast luck oil
2.( I'm taking pre-med courses so for school I'm thinking about getting this mix) 2.Crown of success, king Solomon wisdom, clarity oil. Dr. Hernandez
3. ( I'm also thinking about having an additional mix for school) 3. I can you can't, blockbuster, Success, attraction
4 ( For procrastination) van van, st. Expedite, cast off evil, John the Conqueror root oil

I'm thinking about anointing myself with these products when I'm studying and when I go to class.

I was wondering what the protocol was when using a St. Expedite and Dr. Hernandez oil. How often do I have to bring St. Expedite his poundcake, and red flowers and how often do I need to give to charity if I'm just using the oil or do you recommend I use candles or other products while using the oils?

I'm also thinking of getting a crown of success spell kit with the triple mojo bag, crown of success honey spell, peach tree leaves, king solomon wisdom spell kit and chinese wash. I want to get all of these things but I'm also a broke college student so I don't know if I could purchase everything at once. Could anyone advise me on getting the essentials or what I should get to start off and that could hold me through the summer and fall semester. Many thanks!!!!
elevenlight

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello elevenlight,

You have some good ideas but you have a lot of goals in play at the same time. You also have a lot of oil blends and perhaps you should focus on prioritizing your objectives so you are not overloading yourself with so many topics. One of the important aspects of hoodoo is focus and simplicity, so that your petition is clear and actionable. Asking for too many things at the same time diffuses the energy of your spellwork, so prioritize what is most important to you and focus your work on that goal.

For your oils, your # 1, 2 and 4 are each focused on a singular goal so nice job there. I would wear #2 to class and #4 when you are doing homework. Don't wear them all at the same time.

#3 has too many objectives to be effective as a single blend. Blockbuster should be used on its own, as a first step to clear away obstacles and once that happens, use Attraction or Success to draw in what you want for yourself. You're trying to accomplish too much in that one bottle.

A Crown of Success spell kit with triple mojo would be a nice addition. You can keep the mojo on you throughout your studies.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Start with these suggestions if money is an issue, and this should help you succeed at school.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby elevenlight » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:46 am

Thank you for your reply, Miss Athena! I ordered my oils like two weeks ago can't wait to receive them!
elevenlight

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I have a question that's been on my mind lately. I'm about to order some rootworker blends, and one of the blends is focused on my martial arts training. I've been running my karate school for 24 years and am looking for a blend that will really open up my martial potential, as a practitioner, teacher, mentor, and most importantly, artist. The first time I tried a blend for this, I used King Solomon's Wisdom, POwer, Master, and Five Finger Grass. I used the five finger grass to really open up my dexterity and coordination This time I am considering replacing the five finger grass with either John the Conqueror or Victory. So on that note, How would those two different replacements alter the overall blend's narrative of intention? I think the John the Conqueror replacement would offer an internal strength in addition to the physical dexterity that five finger grass was being used for. I can't help but think there would be a very strong, albeit underlying, motivation that would accompany the Victory blend that wouldn't be in the John the Conqueror blend. What other characteristics do you think would be different between the three options. I think it would be cool to have the three different narratives on hand to really do a proper 'taste test'. I'm excited to see everyone's perspective!! Thanks again for reading! Take Care :D
Santiago

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:11 am

Hello Santiago,

If you read the web pages for these various oils, you'll be able to read exactly what they will bring to a perspective oil blend:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-five-finger-grass.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello Sister Jean,

I've read those repeatedly. I'm looking for personal experiences moreso. Those pages were inspiration for me to start the narrative of intention I'm going to. Thank you for your reply
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

I would go with John the Conqueror (for reasons you've already stated).

I like Victory when it comes to competitions.

I hope this answers your question.

If not, let me know.

I just LOVE all of your posts!!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you ma'am. John the Conqueror was definitely my go-to for the next combo. I appreciate the recommendation. I'll use this one for sure. Thank you again! :)
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Tonight's Bartending Blend: Follow Me Girl, Commanding, Black Cat, Dixie Love - Sweet like a cinnamon lollipop
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

Please let us know the results

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 pm

So thinking of the night and how it went. I ended up having an interesting evening. While the drawer ended up short somehow, the owner was more concerned about me understanding how much he and his wife appreciate the hard work i do and appreciate that "I've stepped up into a leadership position that I never asked for" than worrying about the shorted drawer. He had to go out of town so later I'll find out the results of the short cash. So I gained a deeper understanding of where i stand at the bar.

On a different topic, I have a few customers that have admitted they'd like to have "a more than a professional relationship" with me; not too many about 6 or so, come by now and then if they know I"m working. Last night had all my known crushes come in, at different times throughout the night;that was a first. I didn't think about them all coming in as anything synchronous until later after the fact. Oh, and I also had a co-worker decide to order kratom and will give me half of her order (she ordered a kilo of powdered kratom, $80 value) in exchange of having some custom work shirts made for her and a bottle of LM Fast Luck oil :D So it was a very interesting night for me that had interesting synchronicities relative to the oil blend I used. I'm going to pursue this a bit more with future blends. Another great perk about last night's blend was it motivated me to look a little closer to see how the blend affects my magical and mundane activities.
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:46 am

Hi Santiago,

Thanks for the update!

You certainly had an eventful night, and I love how attuned you are to the synchronicity of your chosen blend. This is terrific.

Looking forward to your next adventure with the Rootworker's Special!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Tonight is Road Opener, Clarity, Spirit Guide, and Return To Me; it's a lighter fragrance that sweetens with the Return To Me Blend
Santiago

Unread postby ThedaBara » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:20 am

I had one made earlier this year that I just started working with. It's Chuparrosa, Stay With Me, and Fire of Love-- my attempt at a cover-all-the-bases love blend. The scents aren't as strong and provocative to me compared to something like Love Me, Follow Me Boy, etc. but the calmer, more resolved feeling I have working with this blend has been pleasant so far.

I'm one of those people who has to be careful about overthinking my love work due to repeated bad experiences in relationships, and these comparatively less heady oils (and Proverbs 3:5-6) have helped.
ThedaBara

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:55 pm

I haven't tried Stay with Me yet, but that's on my list of products to get. I don't use too much of Fire of Love personally. But I'm really curious about how it would blend with the softer florals. I'll try fire of love with chuparrosa later today. I like the idea of the serene and stable floral blend ThedaBara :) I'm going to experiment with that too

I'm in process of lighting some candles for my girlfriend. She's a teacher and going back to classes starting next week. I'm going to light a candle for empowering and calming her space and a second one for protection. The empowerment candle will have Queen Elizabeth Root in oil, Power, Peaceful HOme, Tranquility.

And the Protection candle will have Stop Gossip, Fiery Wall of Protection, Law Keep Away, and Run Devil Run. She has a very very bad, incompetent, unprofessional, narcissistic administrator for a boss, and needs to keep herself safe. As I'm typing this, I'm wondering about replacing Law Keep Away with Boss Fix. I forgot I have Boss Fix and that might be more appropriate for this blend. I'm going to do a bit more research now.
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi Santiago,

I think Boss Fix would work better towards your goal for that last one. Please keep us posted on how well that works on your girlfriend's boss. Many people here have worked with horrible bosses like that and would appreciate your insight.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Yep, I thought the Boss Fix would fare more appropriate so that's what we went with. I appreciate the validation Miss Athena as that shows I was indeed on a solid path. This is a favorite thread of mine here on the forum, and I'm looking forward to sharing my results.
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:04 am

Today is my honey's first day back to teaching from summer break, and we're working to help her deal with this monster of a principle. She's wearing a combo of Queen Elizabeth root in oil, Clarity, Crown of Success, and Boss Fix - it smells heavenly!! I'm excited to hear how her day goes.
Santiago

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 am

Hello Santiago,

Sounds like a great blend! Let us know how things go for her.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HanSkaWin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:02 am

Sorry in advance if this question was asked/answered somewhere else but...

I am looking at getting a 4oz but, as someone said above, that is a LOT of oil. When I mix my own and add a carrier, I always have to worry about storage and the oils going rancid after a period of time (typically I use jojoba to keep the shelf-life as long as possible). If I get a 4oz and then don't use it as much as I anticipate, is there an average shelf-life that I need to keep in mind?
HanSkaWin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:07 am

Hello HanSkaWin,

If you keep your oils in a cool dark place, they should last a long time. I have had some of my Lucky Mojo oils for more than five years and they're still going as strong as ever. If you're worried, you could call the shop and ask about it, or get the oils in the smaller bottles instead of the rootworker's blend.

Be well.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HanSkaWin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. I'd say if they've lasted you that long I'll be fine. And maybe I'd use it more often if I had a big bottle. I tend to be very frugal with tiny bottles. Like Scrooge with his coal.
HanSkaWin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:21 pm

HanSkaWin,

LOL !!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Today was slow to start. So the first four that came to my hand were: Crucible of Courage, Commanding, Victory, Mercury Oils. I think they called to me today as they were much needed
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Today's Narrative of Intention is brought to today by the oils Five Finger Grass, Mercury, Court Case, and Mercury!!! A nice blend to try and add some oomph to my eloquence :)
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:11 am

Hello, Santiago,

This is interesting. What is the intention for this blend?

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I was using that blend to add smooth delivery, eloquence and sincerity with my vocal communication. I've been researching ways to add to charisma and I'd like to level up on my conversing game. So I gave that blend a try. I enjoy it and will use it again :)

Today I'm using an old favorite of mine - it's one example from MIss Cat's Rootworker's Blend page: Spirit Guide, Power, Master Key, and Psychic Vision - I love love LOVE it's fragrance! It's a classic fragrance that takes me to a time I wished to experience! It's so vintage I love it :)
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:45 pm

I"m going to see how this blend plays out tonight

Bewitching, Essence of Bend Over, Follow Me Girl, Compelling
Santiago

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:26 pm

I was considering ask for a blend of oils to annoint candles to be used for honoring the ancestors. What you guys think of this:

Psychic vision+Spirit guide+ 7-11

Is this a good blend for ancestral work?

Thanks!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 am

Hello, Rootwork_1987,

Definitely.....YES!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Elconquistador » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello everyone,

I am going to purchase a Rootworker's special oil blend and am trying to find the best combo to have a "night out" mix to anoint myself with before i go out to attract and get more attention from women. So far I have decided to go with these 3 oils:

Kiss me now, Look me over, and bewitching.

I want to add a fourth oil to this blend but can't decide between Attraction, Fast luck oil, or Follow me girl? I already have some John the Conqueror oil at home to compliment this. Also it seems that Look me over and Bewitching are geared a bit more towards women, will it work the same with men? As a man i also want to have that bewitching effect on women and want them to look me over lol! Thanks!
Elconquistador

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:43 am

Hello Elconquistador,

I think a nice fourth addition to the three oils you mentioned would be Follow Me Girl. Scent-wise, I think it would blend better with Look Me Over, Bewitching and Kiss Me Now than High John the Conqueror, which has a very musky, woodsy scent. And I don't think it matters that you're a man wearing these oils--they will work for you too!

Have fun!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells