• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 pm

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:09 am

I started a vinegar jar on a 2 subjects about 3 weeks ago. I have used vinegar jars in the past but in the past when I did vinegar jars I always burned candles with them. I would burn a small black candle carved with my intent carved into it dressed in breakup oil and rolled in herbs for anger every night. That project was very successful. But then I read a post ok this thread that said candles were not necessary on top of vinegar jars... they're different from love jars. So I just started shaking the jar from time to time and screaming commands at it. BUT I don't think this jar is working... I don't see signs or manifestations. Things appear to be getting better and better for this couple. I know it has nothing to do with opposition or protection because I've done spells using other products/lines of work on these same targets and they've worked fine. I was wondering if anyone on the forum had used a vinegar jar exclusively as the only break up spell and had success or if I may need to purchase other products to complete other spells?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, newobsession,

Welcome to the forum!

I will answer each question after the questions

1) which spell should i start doing first, the intranquility spell or Break up spell? - If this were me, would do the break up first and then, the Intranquility. My idea is to make him miserable with her and then want to be with you

2) Can i do both at the same time but in different places/rooms in my house so not to mix the energies- Yes, you could do that also

3) the break up kit as i saw on LM, contains hotfoot powder and goofers dust but according to moderators/admin on here, its highly not recommended to use the goofers dust in the VINEGAR BREAK UP jar if i want the man back, why is it included in the break up kit then ? my intention is for them to fight constantly, not get along, hate each other and break up and not harm him but to get the man forced to return to me.- The break up spell kit has instructions on what to do with it. We just don't want people using it indiscriminately

4) Also i want the woman to move away from him, what will be the strongest form of the vinegar jar, i mean what ingredients should i mix for the most potent form of the vinegar jar in the absence of the goofers dust to achieve the best results?-Please read the many page son this thread for ideas.

4) Can i also work the honey jar alongside these spells to sweeten him to me.-Definitely yes

Wishing you great success with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

I always put candles on my break up jars.

Sometimes, if people can't light candles, then they can work it without them but the chances of success are not as great.

Now, I have had successes with just the jars. But, many times (depending on the circumstances after performing a reading), I will do a full break up spell.

So, if things are getting better between them, try the break up spells

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, sometimes the answer from Spirit is: "no". So, that may be the case also.

Wishing you success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby newobsession » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida for taking time to answer my questions. Very much appreciated.

Also I have another question.I seem to have a lot of bad luck in life especially in love. I've never had a fulfilling relationship and I'm in my mid thirties. Have I been jinxed or cursed? What suggestions does any of you have to give or any spell to perform to make love and luck flow easily and into my life. I bought the uncrossing oil , powder and incense. Am I on the right path or any suggestions?

Many thanks
newobsession

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, newobsession ,

We realize that you are new. But we ask that you post in the correct subforum and thread.

This question doesn't belong on this thread.

For this type of question, you would have to go to a reader for answers.

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby eveiam » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hi. I have a question. I have read online that burning ague weed it will destroy an enemy's power over you. I was wondering if I added it to a vinegar jar instead if it would have the same effect, or does it have to be burned for that effect? I haven't found anything on its use in vinegar jars so thought I would ask on here. Won't charging it with that intention make it work that way in a vinegar jar? Also, if that won't for that, any recommendations on a type of herb that will work for that purpose in a vinegar jar? Thanks for your time!
eveiam

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello eveiam,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm guessing the webpage you are talking about wasn't related to hoodoo, because ague weed, more commonly called gravel root in hoodoo, is used for job-getting and sometimes psychicism. Not destroying an enemy's power over you. You can read about this herb here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/gravel-root.html

You can find herbs related to your purpose by going to this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Would a jar that had bitter coffee and vinegar in it realistically hold up if I were to use it and occasionally place in things to it that I wanted to sour? As in paper petitions with wishes of what I want to sour.
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

That's fine
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 am

Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby aurorua » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi all,
I started a vinegar jar on my ex and his new girlfriend. We split about two weeks ago and they started dating this past Wednesday.
I placed nine nails, needles and pins, crushed pepper, cyane pepper petitions, and dog feces into the jar. poured all my anger and hate into it as i was doing this. i then carved and dressed the candle. when I lit the candle the flame was over 6" as it burned.
about 3 hours after I started the spell the girlfriend started texting me, wanting to know if my ex had been talking to me the past 2-3 days..I was wondering if this could be considered a sign and if so would any of you know if this is a sign that the spell is working or not?
aurorua

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, aurorua

Yes, it is a sign. Actually, you got a little movement too

But signs just indicate that Spirit has heard your request. It's not guarantee that the spell is a success.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aurorua » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Awesome, Ty mrs. aida for your reply. Appreciate it!
aurorua

Unread postby gg18 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Hello all!

I have created a vinegar jar on two people using the following:

- very old, moldy spicy salsa (it was VERY old)
- Louisiana hot sauce
- pins
- broken glass
- cayenne pepper
- red pepper
- black pepper
- cat feces
- 4 thieves vinegar

Is the old, moldy spicy salsa good? I feel pretty confident about it, but still wanted the pros help.
gg18

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:09 am

Hello gg18,

The moldy salsa made me raise my eyebrow a bit. I worry that it will turn your spell into a moldy mess. But if that's what you want, have at it. And instead of cat feces, I usually hear of dog feces being used in spells like this.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo