• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Weight Loss Blessing Mojo Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Just wanted to say thanks to the lovely folks at LM: I recently bought a Weight Loss mojo bag. My doctor had lectured me about my increased blood pressure *and* my "bad" cholesterol increasing and my "good" cholesterol decreasing. I made a deal with her to give me three months to fix it with proper diet and exercise, instead of taking pills right away. We will draw another set of blood tests in May to see how my cholesterol is doing.

So I cut out a lot of white flour, baked goods (my particular downfall), started excercising a lot more, added more oatmeal and vegetables to my diet, and I got the Weight Loss mojo bag as magical support.

So far, my blood pressure has dropped to a very good 114/78, down from its' previous 130/80. I've lost about 5 pounds as well. I've also found that when I'm carrying that little mojo in my left pocket, those cakes and fried foods don't seem as appetizing anymore.

Onward...

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Weight Loss Mojo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks for the nice testimonial. I have copied a portion of it over to our Tesimonials web page.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

triple strength weight loss mojo bag;how do i make it work,f

Unread postby sia81 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am

i just ordered a triple strength weight loss mojo bag;i have trouble loosing the last 5-7 pounds and keeping it off;i'm truying to stay under 150 pounds and not to go over,but it's very difficut to keep my weight in check;that's why i want to try this;i need advice on how to make it work,from beginning to end;how to dress it when i first get it in my mail(i know that some instructions will be included);but details, like what time of the day or night,and during what moon phase if it even pertains to my case,and then how often do i dress it with the oil that it comes with and how(i usually put oil on my finger and dab it all around all over the bag and put it back i my drawer);do i need to carry it with me when i leave the house(in my purse?on my left side?);where do i keep it when i'm at home and asleep,etc;besically everything i need to know about it;also,do mojo bags expire?should i keep feeding it once i achieve my goal or stop;what do i do with the bag?keep it and stop feeding it or dispose of it?or just feed it once a month instead of once/week?
i'm very excited and at the same time i'm kinda nervous;i'm new to this and i jus want to make sure i do everything right,so that i know.
thanks and waiting for your replies
sia81

Re: triple strength weight loss mojo bag;how do i make it work,f

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am

Hello.

sia81 wrote:how to dress it when i first get it in my mail(i know that some instructions will be included)

The instructions it comes with are both detailed and concise, read them and then ask questions.

sia81 wrote:and then how often do i dress it with the oil that it comes with and how

I suggest you search the forums and read the threads as you have actually posted in a thread where part of this question was answered and the other part has been answered before.

sia81 wrote:do i need to carry it with me when i leave the house(in my purse?on my left side?

Carry it on you, touching your skin would be best.

sia81 wrote:also,do mojo bags expire

Again you posted in a thread where this same question was asked and answered.

sia81 wrote:hould i keep feeding it once i achieve my goal or stop;what do i do with the bag?keep it and stop feeding it or dispose of it?or just feed it once a month instead of once/week?

When its done dispose of it properly, red this page:http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

As to how to work it, well talk to it,pray over it, and of course diet and exercise regularly as a mojo will not magically make the pounds just go away.
Turnsteel

Unread postby sia81 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 am

i think you must have misunderstood me;i do diet and exercise,and i can't get rid of the excess 5-7 pounds no matter what;that's why i'm looking for an extra something;i'm not superficial enougth to count on the little mojo bag to fix me,but it might do something;i mean,this is why these produsta are out here,right?if not,then i just wasted 30 + dollars
sia81

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 am

Oh yes it will help, its just that some people think it can do all the work for them lol.
Turnsteel

Unread postby sia81 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 am

i know what you mean;you have to do everything you can,just so you're sure,and if it's a stubborn case,ike no matter what you do it doesn't seem to work,then you can try this for help;just don't expect miracles;but i'm thinking with an extra 5 pounds,it might be helpfull :)
hoping lol
sia81

Unread postby marcoa » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Hey Sia81!

I know where you're coming from on this matter. I can't address specific questions you've asked about your mojo but I can say with confidence that you have a good friend helping you with your progress. Losing weight is very hard for many people but you have the upper "hand" now. It will happen for you. Get close to that mojo bag. Talk to it, feel it's power and don't fret too much. You can send me a private message if you ever need some help from a former overweight person. Magic has really helped me achieve my goals. Have faith!
marcoa

Unread postby sia81 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm

thank you for soppourt
sia81

which kit, very overwhelmed

Unread postby keller » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 pm

ok a bit of advice would be fantastic.
i need a lot of work done however i am not sure if they can be done all together or one at a time. let me explain.
i wish to do a candle spell with L.M weight loss oil, but i also want to to do two success workings, one for study and exam success and one for writing a book, both which i am passionate about. if done separately can each spell be done one after the other or are breaks needed? also which success spell will be the best for each situation. i have seen various kits that may be suitable on L.M but there are so many i am overwhelmed,lol :) so i thought it best to ask the seasoned chaps in the forum :D
keller

Re: which kit, very overwhelmed

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 pm

I would do the Crown of Success kit, it comes with a mojo that you can carry when you go to take this exam and can help you with the book. Also there is no LuckyMojo weight loss oil, I would dress a candle like that with Blessing oil,Crown Of Success oil and King Solomon Wisdom oil. Now that is a lot of stuff and I would not do it all at one time. I would do the success work under a waxing moon and the weight loss work under a waning moon, if you want to work with the moon phases.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

keller wrote:ok a bit of advice would be fantastic.
i need a lot of work done however i am not sure if they can be done all together or one at a time. let me explain.
i wish to do a candle spell with L.M weight loss oil, but i also want to to do two success workings, one for study and exam success and one for writing a book, both which i am passionate about. if done seperately can each spell be done one after the other or are breaks needed? also which success spell will be the best for each situation. i have seen various kits that may be suitable on L.M but there are so many i am overwhelmed,lol :) so i thought it best to ask the seasoned chaps in the forum :D

Crown of Success is perfect for writing a book, but I like King Solomon's Wisdom spell kit for exams. The weight loss one can be done with some of the John the Conquer, Nature products, or healing lines. You could use the Blessing Spell kit for weight loss as a healing spell. I agree with Hail and would do the Blessing Spell for weight loss under a waning moon and the other two during a waxing one.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby keller » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:34 am

oops soz hail i meant to write blessing oil i think it was you who recommended it to me, i wish to do this one first as its really weighing me down no pun intended :) ok i was planning to do a seven day knob candle spell along with the oil, do you think this will be potent enough? i work with the moon so i was intending to do this on a waning anyway but thanks for the advice there.

lioness i am not familiar with the nature lines can you tell me a bit more about it? also did you mean john the conquer oil. ooooh so many desicions lol. lioness are you saying for weight loss use either the blessing spell kit OR St john the conqueror oil, which would be the best.

will crown of success be good for the ideas to keep flowing and into publishing or will i need another to deal with that. soz for so many questions :)
keller

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:11 pm

keller wrote:oops soz hail i meant to write blessing oil i think it was you who recommended it to me, i wish to do this one first as its really weighing me down no pun intended :) ok i was planning to do a seven day knob candle spell along with the oil, do you think this will be potent enough? i work with the moon so i was intending to do this on a waning anyway but thanks for the advice there.

lioness i am not familiar with the nature lines can you tell me a bit more about it? also did you mean john the conquer oil. ooooh so many desicions lol. lioness are you saying for weight loss use either the blessing spell kit OR St john the conqueror oil, which would be the best.

will crown of success be good for the ideas to keep flowing and into publishing or will i need another to deal with that. soz for so many questions :)

Sure you could use a white knob with just healing oil. The Nature line helps with physical needs. It is somewhat geared towards men, but it has the added benefit of giving discipline. Here is the link to the line: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-nature.html.

John the Conquer works to overcome obstacles and is in the same line as the Nature line. Here is the link to John the Conquer products: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html.

All the "male" roots would be excellent for weight loss actually, because the are forceful and create movement. Master root would be excellent for this as well. The biggest obstacle to weight loss is discipline and these lines help in that area.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 am

I'm enjoying this line of discussion - I've been wanting to experiment with some work to back up my weight loss efforts. I used to be very athletic, but my knees and low back have gotten alot of problems that pretty much eliminate many forms of exercise that I would enjoy. The discipline to do the exercise daily - especially when it's not fun - has been the most difficult for me. I don't have too too much to lose, so I've been considering employing some hoodoo to get over that hump.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Goldswn » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 am

I read early post of a "Weight Loss Mojo". Is this true? Yeah, of course I need to work out which I do alot...I was actually really fit and slim up until last year....I gained 20 lbs! I went from 110 to 130!!! Please let there be a mojo hand to take off any negative energies I could be possibly jinxed with...
Goldswn

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:08 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html - Called the Blessing Weight Loss Mojo. Also available in Triple-Strength further down the page.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shiva2500 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks Devi,

I saw that but since there's no info on it... what oil etc. would one use to feed it?

With Love,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 am

It'd come with the oil =)
cabriellenil

Unread postby Goldswn » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Devi Spring wrote:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html - Called the Blessing Weight Loss Mojo. Also available in Triple-Strength further down the page.

Hey I only see blessing baby mojo...I don't see it on the page...Has it changed?
Goldswn

Unread postby Goldswn » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Scratch that...I see it now!!
Goldswn

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 pm

It comes with blessing oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby tnish » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Hello All.

The purple and white candles that come with the weight loss mojo bag I didnt get around to lighting for Sunday (due to car troubles). Any problems this might cause?

Also the instructions didnt mention any information(if I should even need any for this) on what do to if anything about the candles after theyve burned down. Any special way I should dispose of the residual?

Lastly I have my alter set up and it leads right out to my hallway so when I closed the door really fast one night I thought it was going to blow the flame out, well it didnt immediately did but the flame burned for a couple of seconds then went out on its own???? I didnt blow it out myself(using mouth) but would this be part of the "blowing" aspect you shouldnt do?

Thank You
tnish

Re: Weight Loss

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I will respond to the 'blowing' question. The wind blowing out the candle is not the same you blowing it out. Re-light the candle with prayers, focus and intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:48 pm

I did not even know the weight loss mojo came with candles. I have one, and it did not come with candles.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tnish » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I did not even know the weight loss mojo came with candles. I have one, and it did not come with candles.

I believe the set/kit may have changed recently as when I placed my order it was originaly called weight loss mojo to now blessing weight loss mojo.
tnish

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Perhaps it was a spell kit then. But I have never heard of the mojo bags coming with candles...but I could be wrong.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tnish » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 am

I was calling it a set/kit since it came with more than one thing, but yes it was under the mojo bags category.
tnish

Unread postby Goldswn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Can you let me know how the Weight Loss Mojo goes? I've been really wanting to get one...I'm excited to know how it goes for you or anyone that got one!
Goldswn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Goldswn, trying to rate your potential success of a weight loss mojo by asking people to state their successes or failures is a bit difficult, since you will not know their complete medical history, their level of commitment to the work, their level of maturity, or what other spiritual, physical, and medical aid they have requested and are receiving. The spiritual work of a woman who is actively weight-lifting to take off an annoying extra 7 lbs of weight she gained during pregnancy may need a different approach when the spiritual work of a 400 lb. woman finding the strength to go for gastric bypass surgery and the loss of 250 lbs.

I'm not saying it's impossible to compare cases, but it helps to know at least the kinds of cases being compared.

Oh, and yes, the triple strength weight loss blessing mojo does come with candles and a picture of Dr. Jose gregorio Hernandez.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby tnish » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 am

Goldswn wrote:Can you let me know how the Weight Loss Mojo goes? I've been really wanting to get one...I'm excited to know how it goes for you or anyone that got one!

I dont see anything wrong with getting a "friend" to help at all. I dont mind giving lil updates Ive lost 5 pounds so far of course with not eating all crazy and trying to get some phsyical activity done.
tnish

Unread postby Goldswn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi Catherine, I completely understand what your saying...You don't want me to expect the same results because say someone posts how they lost 65 lbs (leaving out the details of having liposuction), it's not even comparable...Thanks, Tnish for giving me an update...Just hearing how some people lose weight makes me excited and charges all this energy around me...Its definitely a positive motivating feeling...Anyhow Tnish I'm very happy for you! I really am...
Goldswn

Unread postby tnish » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:31 am

Oh thank you so much I appreciate it a great deal. I find others having great luck with their products inspiring as well especially concerning weight loss ;0)
tnish

Unread postby keller » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 am

thanks lioness. Devi i fell your pain recently i strained my knee exercising and couldn't for two weeks, so i totally empathise with you, why not try something low impact like swimming? soz admin i know this isn't a fitness forum :D ;) but back to the hoodoo :D why don't you try and we can compare results in the forum?

lioness excellent suggestions, i LOVE the idea of the master root it sounds perfect, do you recommend the oil or the root? would it be to much to annoint the candle with both john oil to overcome the weight obstacle and master oil for the discipline.
hmm also would fixing a mojo bag keep the strength of the conjure in the longterm or would the candle be enough. i know you guys have a fab business to promote but i hope you'll let me know if one and not two is enough ;) but if two genuinely would be best then hey bring it on :D
keller

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi Keller.
I just found out that LM has a tripple strength weight loss mojo hand. Everyone gave you excellent advice. You have a lot to choose from. I did not know if you knew about the weight loss mojo hand. Just another suggestion:)
Be Blessed
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Yes, this is a very old thread. I've since ordered one of the weight loss mojos for my husband and he's been doing remarkably well. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

I agree with the Crown of Success, it can be quite helpful in a lot of areas. King Solomon is another good match, especially with your 'interest' in writing. I have used the combination with much success! Good Luck keller!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sara Dooley » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 am

I just wanted to say that I have bought the Triple Strength Weight Loss Mojo. I have had what I would consider great success with this mojo. I ask the Saints to lead my decisions. I was told to up my protection as well. I am at a weight that I haven't touched in at least a year.
Thank you Saint Anthony, you're a prince!
Thank you Catherine!
Sara Dooley

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Ive been meaning to write about this triple strength mojo bag. But if you are trying to lose weight THIS is the method you should try. I must say I lost 2-3 pounds in the first week I had it. I know you are thinking "thats not a lot" oh yes it is especially if you were at a plateau like me. One day I did not wear the weight loss mojo on me, and I went an overindulged on everything. So get this bag...its great!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Ive been meaning to write about this triple strength mojo bag. But if you are trying to lose weight THIS is the method you should try. I must say I lost 2-3 pounds in the first week I had it. I know you are thinking "thats not a lot" oh yes it is especially if you were at a plateau like me. One day I did not wear the weight loss mojo on me, and I went an overindulged on everything. So get this bag...its great!

Hey this is a GREAT THREAD. And I'm happy to see that everyone is having success with it. The new year is still here, I'm trying to get rid of this man-fat and get sexy six packs before the Summer for going back to modeling. So I will be purchasing this as well! [I'm sure its not ALLL the mojo, though, I bet you have to eat right and excercise]. I work at a gym, and workout for free, so thanks to you all!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

weight loss mojo

Unread postby SweetLady » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 am

Hi:
Need some help with a mojo I ordered. About 3 months ago, I ordered a weight loss mojo. Since then, I have been gaining weight. Most of my favoite clothes are too tight and I can't wear them anymore. I followed all the instructions to a "t". I wasn't sure if the mojo was working, or if maybe I had somehow killed it. So, A few weeks ago, I did a divination with a pendulum. I asked: is this mojo alive, and working on my behalf. The pendulum circled right, for "yes". So, I happily kept wearing/using it. I don't wear it every day, sometimes I forget. But I have burned another pair of candles for it and repeated the prayer. I also feed it weekly with the blessing oil that it came with. I slept with it under my pillow for about a week after the first ritual. I still sleep with it sometimes. lately, I am wearing it daily. I also added a piece of lightning struck wood this week in hopes that it would add an extra punch. But, My weight still isn't changing...what could be the problem? Thanks for your help, SweetLady.
SweetLady

Re: weight loss mojo

Unread postby aura » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 am

Hi SweetLady,

the mojo is a great helping hand - but it also requires that you back up the work with mundane actions such as exercising and eating in a balanced manner. If you are already doing this, then consider seeing a doctor in order to ascertain wether a physiological condition (eg: thyroid, side effect from a medication you take) may be contributing to your weight gain.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 am

Aura's got the right of it. The Weight Loss mojo is put together with herbs that help contribute to good health, help support will power and motivation to stick with healthy eating and an exercise regime, and aid you in making wise decisions about your health, all while blessing your efforts. So it's designed to give you really strong spiritual support to all the elements that go into losing weight - the mojo itself isn't going to cause weight to drop off.

So, if you are sticking with a healthy eating plan and exercising regularly and are still gaining weight, seeing a doctor would be in order to get checked out for all those things she named. If you haven't already started a new eating plan, you may wish to go see a nutritionist so they can help you come up with one that is going to work the best for you. Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, who is petitioned as part of this mojo, should aid you in finding the right one for you if you ask!

Best of luck.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:50 am

I understand, and thanks ladies. Now that I think of it, I haven't been exercising regularly, whereas I used to walk or do SOMEthink 5-6 days a week. On the plus side, My life has been more busy and "active" than usual. Which is why I haven't been able to carve out time for exercise...Hopefully this will help me burn xtra calories without even thinking about it! ;)
Aside from the mojo, I did a black hen's egg spell about 3-4 months ago. Can't tell if it helped...any advice? should I repeat the spell?
SweetLady

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Why don't you start by exercising and see how that works? Joining a yoga or aerobics class makes it easier to fit the exercise into your schedule since it's an official ''date''. Furthermore, since it's a social activity, it's more fun and group energy makes you push harder and get faster results.

In terms of conjure: a nice hyssop and/or 13 herb bath can help clean off any negativity so you can firm your resolve up and head toward your dream physique - the black hen's egg spell can also do this if you prefer. You could also work with psalm 51 to help forgive yourself for having let your work-outs go and with psalm 23 to bring in the blessings you want for your continued weight loss.

Blessings and support to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Weight loss oil testimony

Unread postby kittynmoon » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:12 am

I have Weight Loss Blessing mojo kit, but I find the daily lighting of candle to be the most effective when I am trying to work on a personal bad habit. An oil or a candle go a long way to help me lose weight by having a small mini ritual I can focus on each day.
kittynmoon

Re: Weight loss oil testimony

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 am

I'm glad you have had success with your weight loss goals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Weight loss oil testimony

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Being in good health is much more important than weight. One can lose weight in unhealthy ways.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Double-Duty Mojo? Crown of Success or Weight Loss?

Unread postby threedoves » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi folks, I'd appreciate your input on which kind of mojo bag to select.

My goals are twofold: to get back my writing groove so that I can finish the current novel that I've stalled out on, and to lose weight so that I'm comfortable once more doing my costuming hobby. Weight loss is obviously a health concern for me, as I'm carrying around a weight gain from a hugely stressful couple of years. (Having lost a large amount of weight in 2008, it was depressing to see it all come trucking back when life got hectic and I had a year of chronic pain.)

However, the costuming and the writing are both big creative outlets for me, and they are tied together with my self-esteem as much as my weight and health. I'd like to tackle both the problems head-on, as they are firmly intertwined. I write better when I feel better about myself, and I'm more enthusiastic about making costumes when I know I'll look (and feel) better in them.

I'm leaning towards a Crown of Success mojo, as to my thinking I need to /succeed/ at my weight loss as much as at my creative goals. But the benefits of a Weight Loss mojo are not to be overlooked. Could both elements be combined within a single mojo bag? Should I simply state in my mojo bag order what my goals are?

(For the record, I am re-starting the workout and healthy eating regimen I used before successfully, but it's hard to re-tread that path again, and I want an extra boost on the spiritual side so I don't get too down. I've also just made a new creative workspace for myself to focus on my writing and crafting.)

I usually do my own rootwork and my own readings for small daily things, but this is a larger challenge that will take more time and oomph to work through, and I want to make sure I'm getting off to the right start. Thanks!
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~
threedoves

Re: Double-Duty Mojo? Crown of Success or Weight Loss?

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm

I would call the shop and describe what you're looking for in a mojo bag, and then see if they can custom make one for you. I, for one, had a Weight Loss hand and it worked very well :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Double-Duty Mojo? Crown of Success or Weight Loss?

Unread postby threedoves » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks, MaryBee! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with your weight loss, too. ^_^
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~
threedoves

Weight loss mojo bag

Unread postby Jfrog » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:02 am

I don't know if it's been discussed on here before but are there any kinds of weight loss mojo bags? If so what would go in one of these?
Jfrog

Re: Weight loss mojo bag

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

Yes, Lucky Mojo makes a Blessing Weight Loss mojo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Weight Loss Blessing Mojo Questions and Answers

Unread postby AlyssaH » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:00 am

I feel like this weightloss mojo does work, but I've noticed that I seem to lose weight the best when I'm stressed out. So although everything turns out fine, when I'm using this stressful events seem to increase in my life? I think I'll try teaming Protection oil with this mojo.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

I'm the same way. And when I am happy, I eat like a pig! LOL

But I don't think the mojo had anything to do with this. What I think is that your body is "trained" to lose weight when you are under stress. So, your brain was telling your body to get stressed because there was something around you to cause you to lose weight (your mojo)

Nevertheless, try some tranquility: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:21 am

Hi everyone. just a quick question. I received my triple strength weight loss mojo in the mail today, (lovely little thing, its like a mini spell kit! :0 )
But the instructions dont say anything about breathing into the mojo. I thought this was a constant among mojo bags? then again, i only owned one prior to this some years ago.But from what I recall in the black folder(i have since moved from my old town and lost alot of my books in the process :( that being one of them) it stated they need life breathed into them, and a personal concern? (i could be wrong on the exact book i read it in from lm) how would I go about activating this mojo properly? any help would be appreciated, i want to go into this as clear as possible :) thanks!
Nidia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello, Nidia ,

You can either breathe into it. Or you can discharge saliva into it (don't spit hard and disrespectfully).

Sorry that the instructions missed that point.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vata girl » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 pm

I just saw the last post on this thread; I wasn't aware of the need to include personal concerns in this particular bag since the instructions didn't say so. I followed all of the other instructions 3 days ago and have had the mojo on my person since then. After reading this thread, I opened it and added my concerns. I REALLY hope this is ok!
vata girl

Unread postby vata girl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 am

I think my post got skipped over accidentally :)
vata girl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16 am

Hello vata girl,

Traditionally, mojo bags are never opened once they are tied shut, because by doing so you are essentially "untying" the magic. I can't say for sure whether your bag was affected when you untied it to put your personal concern in. I'd say wait and see if you feel a connection to the bag and feel it working. And if you do, just proceed in your work. If something feels off though, or you don't feel connected to the bag, you may want to get another one. I'm sorry.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo