Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

dolphin_flower7

Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm

hi! .. i need a strong spell to dominate & ctrl my man .. im finishing an uncrossing on him which an ex crossed him & tie his nature & ruin his love life .. i was gonna wait until i was completely done with the uncrossing, reversal & protection .. but he is so back & forth in his affection, communication, & sex with me (due 2 ex's crossing though he doesnt knw this) & i feel i need to do smthng to dominate & ctrl him to me & no other woman!

thanx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7 ,

I am merging your post to the subforum that deals with your question

After reading the posts, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Also, please don't start new topics for questions. It causes a lot of work for the moderators to move them to the correct area.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area there's a white search box. Just type in your key words and you'll be taken to the correct threads.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 am

Wasn't sure if I was capturing previous conversations correctly so I'll ask...

Its okay to do an confusion spell on someone that resistant more than usual along with your other control work to get them to do what you want without resistance?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, starlight1 ,

It could help or it could hurt.

So, make sure that you use a little bit so that he's not thinking clearly and obeys your commands. If you use too much, he may not think at all.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dhanu

Unread post by Dhanu » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:22 pm

I have not been able to find clear instructions on a urine bottle spell for domination. I know I need to be ensure that I don't put any harmful substances in there as they could impact me, but can I put positive herbs in for coercion of a particular nature? Can someone tell me a clear method for the urine bottle for domination?

I also have tremendous getting this person to come to me. He sets the pace on the relationship and has always dominated the relationship. He plays games and withholds attention when I most need it. I want to take a power back but he has proved difficult and resistive at every turn.

I understand a cut and clear might be recommended by someone but I would really like to take my power back and exact some of what I have felt back at him. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Dhanu

Unread post by Dhanu » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Can someone please give me a complete spell for dominate via a urine bottle - for a relationship. I want to keep him in my life and close.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello, Dhanu ,

I don't know of a particular urine bottle spell but you could use herbs and powders for domination.

Here is a quick herb guide: http://www.www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You could also use products to Dominate him: http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

You could make a doll and tie him up.

And, of course, there are many spells here for domination under the thread for which I have merged your post

I am so very sorry that he did this to you. People like this are just plain abusive.

I pray that all works out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dhanu

Unread post by Dhanu » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for this response as well. Sorry I did not reply earlier. It is hard for me to conduct spells myself so I just had a question about MISC setting some domination candles for me. Should I post that question on a different thread?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, Dhanu ,

Yes, please.

Thank you or your consideration.
HRCC Graduate #1631

GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread post by GoddessOfEthiopia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:04 am

so my guy moved in with me. He has been doing disrespectful things. Such as he blew out a candle one night (I said a prayer over it)
This morning he accidentally spilled beer on it and also accidentally put his finger in my honey offering. Just glad he didn't get to my bible. Omg. I said a passionate prayer to my ancestors and God. I'm going to remove everything and Bless it. Not only this he doesn't take my feelings into consideration. He touches on me while I'm eating, washing dishes, anything. I am glad he is attracted to me but he never gives me a break, when he gets up for work I have to pretend I'm still sleep so he won't ask for sex. Not only that he says it with so much Disrespect " I want some p****.... you heard me. "Last night he asked for it after he got off work. This CANNOT BE AN EVERYDAY OCCURRENCE. I feel I can't bring family around him because in my eyes beyond light kissing and hugging is disrespectful in public and he loves it. Matter of factly none whatsoever. If I'm not turned to his side and bed he feels like I'm hiding from him (etc) To give a bit of insight I was molested when I was younger and someone also attempted rape but I fought them off. Anyway from that I have ptsd so when someone keeps touching me after I say I need 5 minutes to breath I almost wanna cry. I seriously CANNOT handle that he doesn't care at all. The only way I see it is to dominate him. Last night he demanded sex and I told him when I'm ready. which he did not like I DON'T CARE. WE ARE TOGETHER BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN USE MY BODY WHEN YOU WANT and how .That's just me trying to condition him. He kept asking and rubbed on me for literally 2 hours...I'm also extremely ticklish.. So l mixed salt and pepper and said basically for him not to be able to get it off another round. I put some in a plastic bag on the side of my bed but also some between my fingers. Once he started dosing off a bit I threw it on his shoulder/ midsection and this time he didn't dose off wake up and feel me up again he was out of it but asked me for sex when he woke up. I can see sex 3-5 days a week but not everyday she needs a time to breath, to be natural to be her. have a used condom but know not what to do beyond that . He is not a bad person but I feel like to make my life a bit easier in this aspect I need to use my MOJO.
It's a phrase I use
Lol maybe I need to make one. But I do not have everything.
Any help is needed please
I know things won't happen overnight but this is too much
Any links would be appreciated
But I have a specific situation ya know so any tips would be great.

GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread post by GoddessOfEthiopia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:07 am

My bad I meant he disrespected my altar
Also he asked for it the next morning when he woke up

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi GoddessOfEthiopia,

You can work a blue penis candle on him with Domination oil and petition for him to cool off a bit from the constant demands for sex. It's one way to go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-domination.html

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

asterick

Unread post by asterick » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Help with over the phone. People waslk over me take advantage. How to make them bend over do my bidding online or over the phone?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello, asterick,

You would use Master products. So that YOU are the Master.

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

It will change your disposition that they will sense.

Here are some more spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/successspells.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mymelodyangel

Unread post by Mymelodyangel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Hello All!
I was reading this thread hoping that this would be the right thread to put this in.

I have no job and no money. I seek a easy spell that i can do on the guy that I am in love with but he has a girlfriend but I want to control his mind so that he can break up with her and come to me. He lives in Korea and I live in Canada but I have him on Facebook. I am new in spell casting and need an easy one that doesn't ask for materials. Can anyone suggest some good spells that will really work fast? Thank you so much!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:17 am

Hello Mymelodyangel,

To be honest what you are asking for doesn't really exist. There is not a spell that is super easy, super fast, and requires no materials. If you are attempting to dominate this person living in Korea then you are looking in the right thread. I would recommend looking over things that have already been suggested here. Also you started your post by saying you have no job and no money. This being the case you may want to work on gaining control and dominance over your own personal situation before attempting to control some one else's life. I would recommend going to the parts of the thread that deal with gaining employment. Maybe check out Steady Work products. Also head over to the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/). Post a prayer to gain some mastery over your own situation.

Peace~

Nathen

alwaysgrateful83

Unread post by alwaysgrateful83 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:03 am

I just wanted to post some feedback that maybe helpful to others in a similar situ.

I've been doing some breakup work for myself (after a reading).

I have been working a vinegar jar for the break up. Lighting candles anointed with break up oil.

I decided that as I felt the work was slowing down in manifestation I needed to work on boosting the work.

I did a bit of a variation of the jar ConjureMan Ali mentioned on another thread that he buried a jar continuing various goodies on his enemies property to confuse them so you can do more control work on them.

I wrote a petition for the situation. Added calamus, red pepper, black pepper, poppy seeds and black mustard seeds as well as confusion oil. I added the oil to the corners and I also smeared his name. Folded it away from me. Tied it with purple ribbon. To be honest I wanted him to get angry and confused, and react by leaving. Left it in the house where he would pass. I admit it's not what ConjureMan Ali described. What I did was more with my gut. Plus he notices when things look 'different' e.g. why's that patch under the rose bush looking like THAT. If you can see what I mean.

My former partner (the relationship has been over since December 2014...) has major control issues, pride and resistance. It's all about him. Simples.

I carried out the egg spell to break resistance. As we live in the same house I didn't smash the egg on my own door. I smashed it outside. Although I lit the candles last night I wasn't able to smash the egg until this morning due to family being around.

Around 3 hours after smashing the egg his resistance to leave broke. He argued with me a little. NOTHING major. He's asked me to sort out my bills, how much the children will NEED for basics etc. Due to cultural norms he's also said I can notify my family he is LEAVING. The relationship IS over.

I just wanted to thank ConjureMan Ali for his constant sharing of best practices. And I'd also like to thank everyone else too from the mods to other members.

I also want to add that I worked on the plan that manifestation is in 3s. So I knew that if work slowed down completely I would be doing more work (after a reading) in three months time. Patience is key, and I think when you are learning it's hard to 'let go' of your work and let it work. The easiest way around this is to continue with your life and get busy in other things. Declutter. Take up a hobby. Learn a new skill. It doesn't have to cost it just needs to boost you as a person.
I've been in a relationship that has been a burden to my heart (and it did nearly kill me via a heart attack) and in the end it was a reading and the courage given to me by others on here (via their own personal experiences) that gave me the motivation to DO IT.

So thank you.

I hope receive bucket loads of blessings.

Always Grateful.

brtfe0420
Newly Registered

Unread post by brtfe0420 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:38 am

I love my fiance..but in the beginning he was more dominant in the bedroom then out of it..now I can't go anywhere or do anything..he is very controlling..and jelous..I need a really good spell that will take away his over controlling nature and give into me or make it so we can be friends..we have a business together so if he leaves so does my income

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello, brtfe0420 ,

Use tranquility on him to make him more docile.

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Then follow up with spells for you.

For you,

There are many spells here:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TerminusAquem

Unread post by TerminusAquem » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:11 am

what can i Do to make someone with trust issues to trust me finally? I AM worthy of trust I swear and its so hard for me these long 3,5 years to thrive to gain trust all the time. Right now we are broken up. I did a spell to Aphrodite to gain back his interest and lust and love. It worked!!

And because he lost faith in us and insists *never again back together" Im starting a binding spell with domination oil.

I wonder could I use the domination oil to gain his trust?
"I command you to see the best in me and have trust in me. "

he already says im one of the best people he knows and feels blessed that i love him but he cant trust me.. I told him its his own trust issues but simple words wont make it...Im somewhat of a naive person. Never think of the worst for people and he find that odd. SO im lying...
simple words wont do it so magick words might and will do it because I am very much in love with him and feel positive for my work. Hes the love of my life and since he has that character Ill do anything to help us and me. Please dont judge.

thanks for any replies given.

P.S. the work im starting ,the binding one, will last 40 days and my teacher said I should do anything else while doing that. Hes really busy though and I cant contact him . ANy thoughts on how I can make him trust me more or want to trust me with commanding oil??

Also. How many times do you give your energy to oils? I did it 3 days so far and will do it exactly before I start today. Adding the trust issue.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 am

Hello TerminusAquem,

You could go the domination route with his trust issues, or you could focus on helping his mental state so he can trust you. I recommend trying Healing and Clarity work for him, to heal any past hurts and help him see the situation more clearly:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Other than that, give it time, honesty and communication.

Wish you the best of luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

TerminusAquem

Unread post by TerminusAquem » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 am

hello Sister Jean Thanks so much for your quick reply..
we are broken up over a year now,still talk ,Im his confident,hes jealous of me ,dreams of me, talks to me ,almost daily and recently we are having phone sex(yes I said it.. ) but he refuses to be with me,see me or have sex wit me in person. He fears me. He admitted it.
Hiss issues... I Once paid lots of money for him to see a therapist and then he stopped because "im ok. Im jealous of you ,if we are not together Ill be fine!"
It a long and dreadful situation and he tells me all the time we are never going back together its over.
But I really want him back . He is the love of my life. Unlucky that it is such a damaged person but it is what it is.I mean you cant unlove someone..

SO Im binding him...

Im thinking to read again my domination oil tonight when I start and then put my energy in my beeswax candles saying this , well almost.. Im not a native english speaker..

"John Smith come back to be my partner again, I am the woman of your life ,the only one you want to touch and hold. you trust me and you love me. You have no fear of us but only hope. Come back to me for real."

I want to adress trust, hope in us,love, being only mine and stop looking around for someone else for sex or love,his fear and his impatience when things need to be talked over..

something kinda complicated like that. Sounds too much? I know we are supposed to keep it short...
same goes with wishes on paper. we are supposed to keep it short but Theres so many things i want. What do you suggest in terms of wishes for this one??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, TerminusAquem ,

That is way too much for one spell

One step at a time.

What's your priority? Him trusting you

Then, seeing you

Then, love you

Then, stay with you

So, that would be 4 different spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TerminusAquem

Unread post by TerminusAquem » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:23 am

yes makes sense.. thanks you a lot :)
Would that make the spell weaker or it would make it a complete lose of time?
For expample adding two wishes. Trust me and love me per example. would the trust me wish have less affect or no effect at all. Ok ALL these wishes are too much indeed.
i havent started it yet. My teacher hasnt contact me and I lost the Friday.. hopefully i will be able to start it on the full moon.

QUestion. Can i start hoodoo magick spells on the full moon? whats your opinion? Two different people tell me otherwise.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 am

Hi TerminusAquem,

If you try to cram too many goals into one spell, you are spreading your energy too thinly. Focus on one step at a time and you stand a better chance of success.

Many rootworkers do not work by moon cycles, so it is up to you if you wish to do so.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello, TerminusAquem ,

Just remember that mercury goes into retrograde Aug 12.

So, I would start now if it were me

From what I have been told, the full moon is good for all spells (if they are short spells).

But, from what I know, the moon starts to decrease after the full moon.

Every rootworker does things differently. But I personally like to work with moon phases for particular spells

here's a great page about moon phases that Miss cat wrote

www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Victory_ismine

Unread post by Victory_ismine » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 am

Hi All,

I was hoping to get some feedback regarding the egg spell Conjureman Ali mentioned a while ago, the background is this is to break the resistance of a stubborn lover and yes I have had a reading.

Has anyone used Master Root, Calamus, and Master of the Woods together and if so did you obtain the desired result? If there is any other way please do let me know.

Thanks very much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:40 am

Hello Victory_ismine,

I haven't personally done that egg spell, but I'd imagine that the herbs you mentioned would be effective additions. If you scroll up and read through this thread you can probably learn more about that spell and see what results people have gotten.

Take care.

Victory_ismine

Unread post by Victory_ismine » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Many thanks for your reply,looking at the thread not sure someone has tried the variation of the spell using the above the herbs along with poppy flowers and star anise as ConjureMan Ali stated earlier.

Thanks Again.

AnxtQfu

Unread post by AnxtQfu » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:52 am

Hi, I'm working a system of spells, simply meaning a number conjure spells used in conjunction with one another. But after reading what is available here I do not see what I'm looking for.

1) I see there are a lot of negative notions to using a honey or sugar container for domination, yet I cannot gather how if some people are resistant to domination work it wouldn't be smart to hide your intent in sweetness.

2) I've concluded that separating the works into different containers would essentially be a better idea, energies that may conflict not housed together should provide the desired results.

3) I'm trying to figure out does domination and control have a base ingredient for a container spell.

4) I have "The Sporting Life" and "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" books and they do not offer male alternatives for some of the ingredients.

5) Now if I'm reading too fast or not noticing what's in front of me please direct me back to the books, I've almost all lucky mojo books. So I'm asking are there any and is there a way to identify the alternative ingredients men would use, such as with Jezebel root?

6) Compliance containers, are they a possible thing?

7) Can the ontent of a container spell be used to dress or trick items? To clarify, i worked a control container on Sue. I dress a hand from the container and seal in a pendant or locket and give it to them. Would this create a stronger link to the jar and the work?

Thanks for your time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:00 am

Dear AnxtQfu --

1) Since the container is in your possession, it makes no sense to me that you would wish to hide your aggression in sweetness. Why hide your thoughts from yourself? That sounds to me like falsity to no purpose. Is it possible that you are conflating or mingling the idea of a CONACT spell with a CONTAINER spell? Because we falsify contact spells all the time. for example, when tricking a gift. But we do not falsify our own container spells, to my knowledge.

2) Yes, and there is more than "energies" involved -- your own magical focus will be split.

3) This is a mechanistic way of approaching folk magic. You may be hoping for a rule set in which each condition or situation is assigned a "base ingredient" that can be employed in a container spell. Sorry, that is not the way folk magic works. Instead, look for a cluster of ideas connected with the situation. In the case of domination spells, the most commonly specified ingredients are personal concerns of various types from the person you seek to dominate. These include hair, fingernails, toenails, socks, urine, feces, menstrual blood, underwear, outer clothing, handwriting samples, photographs, and the like.

4) In traditional folk magic, the ingredients given are the ingredients given. We, as practitioners, have no obligation to look for or test out the efficacy of "substitutions." Please consider why and how folk magic came to be what it is. If you feel that a particular spell is not suitable for your work, due to rarity or cost of ingredients, endangered species status, toxicity concerns, cruelty concerns, or personal distaste, then simply seek out another folk magic spell that accomplishes the same objective. If you feel competent to make a substitution in an old traditional spell and they work for you, then spread the good news -- explain why you made the substitution and what the outcome was, and perhaps your way will join the living stream of folk magic tradition. If you have my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," you will see a number of places where i did this. If i wrote "a satisfactory substitute," that means i personally tried it and it worked for me. A number of these substitutions of my origination have entered the downstream traditions since i wrote about them, and i have been happy to see that my work bore fruit to the next generations. But folk magic is experiential, and i personally would not suggest something i have no experience with. or which has not been related to me by someone whose experiences i trust.

5) Again, by asking for the alternative ingredients that men would use, you are making an assumption that there is a rule-set that includes mandated gender parity. Nope. Some spells were just created by women for the use of women. Those women (now long dead,no doubt) owed you and the men of a later generation nothing, and certainly did not provide a spell for you. Sorry, but that is the truth. So, instead, you would look to men, for men's spells. Jezebel Root is used by female prostitutes and by male-bodied female-impersonator prostitutes. Safflower (False Saffron) is used by male "bottoms," both those who seek money and those who simply want hook-ups. Unicorn Root is another root favoured by men. Male gigolos and escorts employed by women might well use John the Conqueror or Bo' Hog Root to increase their attractiveness to female clients, or at least make a try with them, but both of those roots lack that element of disguised insincerity that Jezebel and Safflower have. Good luck.

6) Dolls are more often used by practitioners than bottles or boxes wen seeking compliance, but a doll in a box is very traditional -- and do not forget the most traditional "container" of all -- a living tree.

7) Yes, you may use ingredients from a container spell to fix r dress or trick gifts. This is what is done with a sugar spell, traditionally speaking, when he sugar is used to prepare food for he person whom one wishes to sweeten.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:53 pm

I have a client that wants a domination spell done. She wants me to make her a doll baby so she can continue to work with it. I went through the list of herbs and this is what I selected. I will only be choosing 9 of these herbs to place into the doll. We do have the targets pics, info, and hair. Herbs are:

Calamus
Coriander seeds
Couch grass
Cubeb berries
Cumin Seeds
Honeysuckle Flowers
Knot Weed
Licorice Root
Master of three Woods
Rosemary
Raspberry Leaves

She wants to bind, restrict , dominate, and control him. I’m also thinking about ordering I Dominate My Man, Donination, and Controlling oils. She knows it’s going to take a bit to make the doll because of the shipping from LM. Is that too many oils? Should I just get I Dominate My Man? What herbs from the list is a good pick? She wants him to stay true to her as well as her dominate him. Also for a doll baby we want to use a purple one? How else would we make the doll. I’ve only made love ones before so unsure

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:58 am

Hello Pyromancer,

I think all the herbs would be well suited for this particular doll baby since they are mostly for domination/control and fidelity. The only one that seems a little out of place is Master of the Woods, so if you were looking to leave one out, I'd leave that one out. You probably don't need I Dominate My Man AND Domination, that seems like overkill. I'd just pick one. You could do a red or purple doll baby for this purpose. If you want more ideas, take a look at this thread and if you have more questions about doll babies, please ask them there:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Good luck!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:02 pm

So I am going to dominate my boss, who had been treating me very badly. Details are in the Boss/Supervisor problems thread.

I already have a few of the domination/controlling powders, also getting Boss Fix on the way. This is going to be a subtle yet powerful domination over my rather bitchy female boss who just want to control everything around her. She does all that at work, but I heard at home she is bit controlling as well to her own children. She is Virgo, but her eyes when she is talking to me gave me a Scorpio vibe because it pierces right through my soul, so I'm guessing Scorpio Rising.

Would mixing most of the domination/control powder together a good idea? I already printed out a few picture of her with my intentions written in purple. The printer I used is the HP Sprocket, very good for magick work since the papers have a peel off sticky back. I'm going to stick the picture in my shoe and dump a mixture of the powder into my shoe as "foot powder".

What other suggestions do you guys have? I can't burn any candles or incense right now as the place I am currently living in don't allow it. But I am moving very soon.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 am

Msstersirius678,

You can make a container spell, put the dominating controlling herbs in the jar along with her photo, Dress the photo with a 5 point spot before putting it into the jar. Seal the jar and shake it as you state your petition and prayer to dominate her. Can shake it as often and as you like. When you move add a purple candle on top, carved with the petition, dressed in a controlling oil and dusted with the powders.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:47 am

JayDee

I have heard that a few times. What would be good for a jar? Can it be a plastic container? I don't have any jars to be honest, and not much space to hide a jar in my current living space. Once I get to my new place though, I am planning to buy a safe that looks like a normal household product, so it doesn't scream "HEY LOOK EVERYONE I HAVE SOMETHING IN HERE THAT IS NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL!!!" I found a few options online, from "Dictionaries" to "Soda cans" to hidden couch safes. I wish there is bookshelf safe that actually can function like a bookshelf but with a huge hidden space as a safe, that will be where I keep all my LM products and magick products in general.

I also have no dominating/controlling formulas in herbs and oil forms. Only in sachet powders, so I have to put them in the jar as replacement.

Also what is a 5 point spot, and do tell me how to undo the domination influence. Not needed right now as I am planning to dominate her indefinitely until I feel like releasing her from my control, but it is good to know before hand so I have the knowledge in my head to access just in case things goes all wrong.

Also, what I want with domination over her, in addition of her treating me better at work, love me, and adore me. I want to eventually become her master (planning to add Master in the mix), regardless of her being my boss or not in the future. She is married with 4 kids but I stated in the boss thread that I absolutely do not care about that at all, well, maybe a little bit, but in the form of her husband and eventually her children being approve of me being her master. Once I am completely her master, I want to be able to tell her what I want her to do and she will gladly serve her master and pleases me. However, I don't want her to follow me all the time, I still want her to retain some of her free will to do things on her own time. I don't want all this at once, which is why I said a subtle yet powerful domination/controlling spell. We start off as just treating me better at work, then eventually inches to the point of a partial (90%) master-slave relationship. This so that no one around me notices.

Yes, I am really angry and pissed that my boss treated me this way. So this is also part revenge mixed in. Usually I forget and forgive in less than a day or two, but she pissed me off so much that I am still angry. I also don't have much power against her mundanely speaking, so I can't really do anything mundane. She is such a strict lady that I feel sweetening spells are just too weak, so I thought about doing a full on but subtle and powerful domination/controlling spell that will make her treat me better, but eventually evolves into the master-slave relationship that her husband and children approves of.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:48 pm

So unrelated to what I discussed above, I will do it, but not right now.

I actually thought of a scenario where domination/controlling spells can be used for a good cause, but I don't know how to execute such feat, suggestions please.

It is about pyramid scheme companies. I don't know how many people here knows about these kind of scams, but they usually present themselves as really "big" corporations that you will make millions of dollars if you join. Google is your friend if you want to know more. In reality, you have to pay to join and your paycheck are based on how many people you can recruit. I had dealt with them back in 2013, and I had seen that some people are so brainwashed by the ideas presented inside the pyramid scheme that they lost their sense of self, they neglect advice from family, friends, and their significant other. Which leads to break ups, broken families etc. Even worst, there are some really cute girls inside these pyramid schemes, and they were used to lure men into joining the company, or more like a cult, we should say. I almost got lured into one by a cute girl back in 2013 until I was shown clarity, now I am on an endless crusade against pyramid schemes. It is on pause however as I am in the military and have no time for this.

So going back to the topic of domination magick, I'm thinking some sort of influence or commanding spell that will force someone who are brainwashed in a pyramid scheme to change their mind and see the truth behind these scams. It is not like stripping one's free will as I am about to do to my boss, but more like putting the idea of "hey, you are in scam, get out of there before your life is ruined, I will help you look for the truth." inside their head and guide them out of the scam and then relinquish control.

Any suggestions? I am planning to do this as well once I encountered more pyramid schemes in the future.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 am

mastersirius678 --

Frankly the idea of using Domination or Controlling products or spells to combat pyramid scheme companies is a bit like forcing a thief to confess, and there are indeed many spells for that. At the other end of the spectrum i would also do Clarity type work to open the eyes of the victims.

Perhaps this page will give you some ideas...

Clarity Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:08 am

catherine

I thought about the Clarity formula too. Maybe mix it with influence to make the victims think it was their idea to see the truth.

Also what do you think about what I am going to do with my boss. I read in some threads that if I want my boss to fear me, use EOBO, if I want her to instead love me and adore me, I need to use something like Love Me. I want to achieve all that but also become her master, and she will love her master so much that she will give me lowkey but better treatment at work, and eventually outside of work. Her husband and children will also approve the fact that I am her master. I read that Love Me and EOBO doesn't go together, it is either love or domination and humiliation. What do you suggest given what I had ordered? This came up after I read more into this kind of stuff.

Heard Essence of Bend Over got the humilating sexual side too, saw the testimomy about that girl's bf got down onto his knees to beg for it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

If you're wanting to rule over your boss, then Essence of Bend Over is a good way to go. I'd suggest reading more testimonials from people who have used this oil to learn about its effects:

essence-of-bend-over-oil-questions-and- ... 16688.html

Take care.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:32 am

Sister Jean:

Yes I had read quite a lot about Essence of Bend Over. In fact, it is included in my second order along with Boss Fix. Can I in fact use EoBO with Love me and Boss Fix? I want to rule over my boss, yes, but I also want her to be happy under my rule. My main goal is for her to love me, adore me, treat me better at work, help me kindly with stuff if I need help, and maybe even help me with sexual favors but that is much later. I will also make her husband approve of this, as well as her children, and not actually ripping her family apart. Unless they want to file for a divorce in the future but I won't use magick to influence that manifestation.

My boss is your typical manipulative boss, she does things her way, since we are all in the military, she gaves unreasonable orders and expect me to follow it, either I do things her way or it is a severe military punishment for disobeying direct lawful orders. I have had enough of her controlling and bitchy attitude. But I figured that if she is in my favor, she could make a very powerful female ally, so that is why instead of sending her away with hot foot (read some about that too), I had decided to do whatever it is possible to sway her under my will. She was a drill instructor for boot camp as well, so she knows everything about the military.

So my plan for the mixture of powders is Boss Fix, Love me, Power, Master, Essence of Bend Over(still a questionable choice), Bewitching, Stop Gossip, and Law keep away. Not using a lot for each, only little pinch of it at once. In reality, what I am doing is in fact considered adultery and eroding authority by having a relationship with my boss. Which all have severe punishments in the civilian world and in the miltary, hence law keep away, I want all this to be very secretive as well to my coworkers and her friends, only me and my boss knows along with approval from her husband and children, so maybe some chia seed?

Also, I want to keep this influence going as long as I need it. I was told to use Mojo bags or a domination jar, I am planning to use mojo bags since they are easier to keep hidden. Which one should I get for mojo bags.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 am

mastersirius678,

You could do a Compelling or Essence of Bend Over mojo bag, along the same lines as you thinking with your powders, both of which can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Take care.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Sister Jean:

I asked this to JayDee, but I think I did not word my question to him last time clearly. The question was regarding having sachet powders in the mojo bag. JayDee thought I was going to pour a lot of powders and fill the entire bag with powders. But what I really want is to put a little pinch of all the powders I was thinking about, and probably filling about 2 to 5 percent of the bag with powders but still have a lot of room for other herbs and stuff. I'm not new to mojo bags and I have a love drawing, money drawing bag, and protection bag I brought from a local occult shop buried somewhere near my home town.

I am planning to get triple strength Bend Over bag.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:13 pm

mastersirius678,

A pinch or two of powders in the bag would be fine.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Ms Cat

Thank you, I will do that.

I was actually thinking about doing something else less controlling to my boss but now I am firmly deciding that a domination work is what she deserves, and Bend Over is definitely suitable for her. She is always so hostile toward me, manipulative and bitchy as always. She literally tried to tell me how I spend my money and tried to tell me what apartment I must get. (not should) If anybody that should do that to me, is my mother.

I had been planning my every step. Thinking that handing her a paper dusted with the powders and/or deploy the powders mixed with dirt (my potting mix) near her car's driver seat after dark is the tricks I will use. After that, I'll buy the mojo bag and candles just to be sure she is dominated and bent over to my will.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm

So I was reading Mrs Cat's post from 2010 about the categories of spells.

1) energetic type (creative versus coercive)
2) kinetic type (static or binding versus productive of movement)
3) directional type (drawing versus repelling)
4) condition or situation type (love, money, protection, etc.)
5) physical format type (container spell, candle spell, bathing spell, etc.)
6) symbolism of ingredients (range of effects associated with ingredients)

From what she said in that post, I had tried to adapt it to my upcoming spell to my boss. Let me know if I said something wrong.

1. Coercive, because it will be a dominating love spell, and she said love spells can span from creative to coercive. I do want to ask what kind of spell would be considered creative? Is a love spell that designed to attract an unknown person based on descriptions and traits considered creative love spells?

2. Productive of movement, because I expect my boss to start secretly treating me better at work but eventually moves to a point where me and my boss will be on physically intimate terms while she still retains the love and adoration she developed for me overtime.

3. Neutral, since it would stick to her regardless of where she is in the future.

4. Situation would be a boss fix spell that slowly morphs into a dominating love spell.

5. It would be a mixture of sachet powder, candle, and mojo bag. I plan to mix the mixture of sachet powders with my potting mix and deploy it near the driver side of her car, then wait until she leaves with her car, hope that she stepped on the mixture, then I collect most of the mixture back for the mojo bag. I would also preserve some wax from the Bend Over candle and also put it into the mojo bag. I learned from a candle magick book that dripping wax into water will cool it immediately and bring it back to solid form.

6. I would be using the LM products, but I don't know what you guys use for all the products, so whatever you guys put in to make them and their symbolism.

Again, let me know if I made any mistakes. This is all just a plan for now until I receives my second and third LM order.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:33 pm

mastersirius678 --

Thanks for looking into my earlier posts. I appreciate the research time you put into the work.

1) Creative spells are those that create something out of nothing -- a new love, a new job, a lucky lottery win.

2) Yes, getting into a sexual relationship with a boss would be productive of movement. Also, be careful!

3) I see it as drawing -- your intention is to draw her closer to you.

4) Yes, i agree.

5) Again, i agree.

6) To learn about the symbolism of herbs and roots, see my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." For the symbolism of candles, see "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 am

Hmm, seems like I'm getting the hang of this, if mrs cat says everything is good with a spell i came up with, then it is good to go, lol. Also the types seems like a good template to craft any spell, so I definitely need to remember it for future reference.

Yes, I would definitely be careful.

I won't be posting anymore about this for now, the next actual post about this would be me reporting the results.

Sunflower473
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunflower473 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello,

I was wondering about oils to use for obsession. I have his personal concerns because he left it behind.

I know the warnings and just want some help on getting my hands on the right oils. I don't want a reading for someone to make me change my mind to honey/sugar jar, come to me kit, reconcile kit, etc.... I am messing with a stubborn scorpion we been engaged for 2 years before he up and left.

Last time we spoke 2 1/2 weeks ago. I just need some powerful stuff for my obsession on him.

Thank you very much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Sunflower473 --

Order Lucky Mojo hand-made oils with titles such as

I Dominate My Man Oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Return To Me Oil
Stay With Me Oil

Read about ordering oil blends here:

http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
catherine yronwode

Sunflower473
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunflower473 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Thank you for your support

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”