Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Chuparrosa Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

After reading the Bewitching v. Follow Me Boy postings (bewitching-vs-follow-me-boy-t1453.html) I was wondering what experiences people have had w/Chuparosa? Follow Me Boy sounds like it creates some amazing exps to be had, but for hopeless romantics like myself who rather hold out for one loyal companion who I’ll have a deep bond/connection with, is Chuparosa the right love oil for me? Likewise, is it similar to Love Me? Chuparosa doesn’t have a whole lot of info about it on the LM site, and I’ve read the info re the Love Me oil & products, but it would be interesting to hear what others have experienced using one or both of the above oils.

Love & Light,
Azna21

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member
Re: Chuparosa v. Love Me

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:02 pm

I use Chuparosa to dress the candles on my honey jar. I chose it partly because my target is Latino and it just seemed appropriate, plus the prayer is to the "Divine Hummingbird' which we fortunately have flitting around all over the place here (though I'm not sure if they're divine, they don't sit still long enough to ask). It's for a 'true, honest love' and also for luck in love, and it seems to be working.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Azna21

Re: Chuparosa v. Love Me

Unread post by Azna21 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Nice - thank you for your response!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 am

robynrawr wrote:the Chuparrosa line is so great! It smells divine and is powerful but in a more elegant way than in-your-face things like John the C. My partner actually loves the scent, so I wear the oil as perfume, as well as dressing candles to burn on honey jars, etc. The incense is great and lingers long after it is finished burning, leaving the (bed)room deliciously scented ;)
The Chuparrosa oil smells wonderful and can be used as a personal fragrance.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Olivialeigh
Forum Member
Re: Chuparrosa Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

I'm just wondering what types of experience people have had wearing the Chuparossa oil as a a perfume? I ask because it seems like I keep attracting men that are really sweet and loving towards me, but then all of the sudden they very sexually aggressive I,E., they wont stop until they physically have me, which has obviously become somewhat of an issue with me.

I know this isnt what the Chuparossa line is supposed to do as it is intended for an honest and ideal love? So I thought maybe it was the character of the men who I wound up with? I found it odd, but It has happened repeatedly...

I was wondering if this was due to the fact that each time I wore it out, it was intended for someone that I already knew, but each time that person was unable to make it out, and instead it attracted a new person (which according to the LMCC info on Chuparossa, states that it is typically not intended for a new lover that you dont know) Might this have something to do with it?

I was just wondering because I was a little taken aback by its effects. Dont get me wrong its very strong. I was wondering if maybe I was using it in the wrong situations? I just want to make sure I use this correctly.

Artaynia
Forum Member

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 am

Can this oil make certain people sort or keep away from you, because they no in themselves they don't have any good intentions towards you, as this oil is known to attract only the good guys/girls. So if someone is not for you then that could leave you a little ignored or not acknowledged because your protected from all the bad guys/girls can this work on friends also if a friend is not good for you they would stay away also?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Chuparrosa oil question?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm

No. Chuparrosa encourages love, honesty, and communication.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Artaynia
Forum Member

Unread post by Artaynia » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:55 am

Ok thanks, that's good to know.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am

Read about Chuparrosa here www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nmm
Forum Member

Chuparrosa - a few questions

Unread post by nmm » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:51 am

Hello,

I have recently been thinking of getting "back out there" in the dating world after a long time alone. I am in search of a product to bring about honest, true, enduring, and (pardon the cliche) beautiful love. For this reason, I was drawn to the chuparrosa line. Here are my questions. Any input is much appreciated:

1) I've looked around the forums a bit and have done some reading and see the consensus seems to be that this product is more for use in attracting a specific lover, not a lover "as yet unknown". However, since I am really after the honest, deep love that chuparrosa seems to encourage, could I still use it if I don't have someone specific in mind? Or, would it be better to use another more general product and do something else to make sure my intentions are to draw my soul mate?

2) How long would it take to manifest love using the chuparrosa line? What I mean is, as this line seems to be more of a true love drawing line, would it take longer because the lover being drawn is one's true love?

Thanks for your time and input!

nmm

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Chuparrosa - a few questions

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:19 pm

You can mix Chupparrosa products together with Come To Me spell kit, and use a list of your desired qualities in a long-term partner as your petition. Mixing oils to get a more exact effect is quite common and traditional.

There's no one answer to your second question as every person's situation is completely different, and there are so many variables that can effect the outcomes and timelines.

When working on this kind of thing, I recommend setting up some ongoing work as part of your approach - like an "true love" oil lamp that you can keep burning on your list of qualities for a mate. Or a fixed bottle spell that you shake and burn candles on frequently. If you're able build a little altar space specifically for this purpose, and tend it daily with your prayers and ritual actions. If you're open to working with saints, St. Raphael is petitioned to draw a suitable life partner, and you could keep an image of St. Raphael on that altar as well.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 am

As a promise to myself this year, I have been branching out and using products that didn't originally call to me...Chuparrosa being one of them. Since I have started to use the oil I have to say that I have grown quite fond of it. Definitely an honest/sweet love type of oil. I'm suggesting you mix some in with other oils and work, as Devi has, and seeing what results come to you! Good luck and please, keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Glaciers
Forum Member

Unread post by Glaciers » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:00 pm

I too would suggest adding it to your other oils to attract your mate. Petition for an honest loving, committed beautiful love/relationship using the Chuparosa. You can blend several oils i.e. Attraction, Come to Me, Love me and Chuparosa and speak your intentions for each of the oils. You can mix them in a small bottle and use that blend for your candles or whatever other work you are doing. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted.

Also, Devi gave advice on the "true love"oil lamp.

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Wow, I was in for a shocker today. So, I anointed a blanket my target usually covers up with at my house with Chuparrosa Oil. I also added some Follow Me Powder. I also anointed myself after my shower with Chuparrosa Oil, Stay With Me Oil, and Look Me Over Oil. I was in for a major backfire today. My target was overpowered by the smell of the blanket. Said it wasnt a bad smell, but smelled like Hot Topic. No biggie. The blanket was used well still. Anyway, we joked and had fun, then in the evening, it all started winding down then my target left. Yes, my target are spoken for, but I just want my subject to know in their heart that I am here for them to be with them when they eventually come around. What happened next just shocked me to the core. My target went home. Big hug and a happy exit greeting, but then I just had this overwhelming sadness take over me. I pulled out my bible, and just prayed and thanked God for all that I had received in the friendship with my target. I really dont know what to say. I know I laid it on waaay to heavy today. I think it affected me more than my target. Still, when people doubt these things work. I have seen this person every day for the last week and today was the day I pulled out all my oils and today was the day I was hit with a wave of emotion. I wasnt even thinking about my oils today. It only hit me a moment ago that I had used my oils and I feel sad now. So, I would say there is a lot of power in these oils. I just need to remember in moderation and learn to harness the power.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Lucky Mojo oils are very powerful ... and they can affect you at some level.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:46 am

Olivialeigh wrote:I'm just wondering what types of experience people have had wearing the Chuparossa oil as a a perfume? ... I keep attracting men that are really sweet and loving towards me, but then all of the sudden they very sexually aggressive ...

I know this isnt what the Chuparossa line is supposed to do as it is intended for an honest and ideal love? So I thought maybe it was the character of the men who I wound up with? I found it odd, but It has happened repeatedly...

... each time I wore it out, it was intended for someone that I already knew, but each time that person was unable to make it out, and instead it attracted a new person ...

... I was wondering if maybe I was using it in the wrong situations?
Well, you were preparing to use it correctly -- on someone you know and respect -- and then the opportunities keep getting taken from you. I'm wondering now if you're crossed. A good reader could help you explore the situation further and develop an action plan for you.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 am

I, too, was thinking along those lines. My thought, originally, was that someone else may want this man just as much as you do and is working on him from their own angle. Also, we all need to remember that the nitty-grit, "real world" appeal of lots, and lots of scents coming at someone, especially, it seems, a male, can have an overwhelming and unpleasant effect. The power is in the products and your own intention, so a little goes a long way! :)
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 am

Oh! Here's a simple trick I found in Harry Middleton Hyatt's vast compendium of old-time tricks: Wear a little salt and red pepper in your shoes when you go out on your Chuparrosa missions.

As Hyatt collected it, this simple trick has the effect of undoing other people's work aimed at getting what you want. The worker who told him about it recommended it for job-hunting.

To answer the question "Harry who now?" check out this page:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Chuparrosa is an unusual love oil in that it truly stresses honesty in the relationship, and on nice (not coercive) terms.

OIL-HOO-CHUP
Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:50 pm

MissMichaele, nice trick ...sounds like a nod to I Can, You Can't conjure.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

GoodLuckNatalie
Forum Member

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Would chuparrosa be the best option if already in a relationship with a person who has begun being passive-aggressive and/or manipulative? Sometimes I feel so spun around I don't know which end is up anymore, but there's a lot of sweetness and love in the relationship too.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 am

No, I would not use chuparrosa for this situation. I would actually get down to why they are being passive aggressive and manipulative. Personally that is not the type of person I would want.

My first thought is for you to do a love me sweet jar.

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

For you I would get some clarity going www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 am

A great addition to any love-type work is some King Solomon's Wisdom oil, which leads you to have the wisdom of Solomon about love matters. Being wise about who you invite into your life is always a good idea, in my opinion :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

GoodLuckNatalie
Forum Member

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks starsinthesky7 and MaryBee. I could certainly use both wisdom and clarity in many aspects of my life. I have a pretty good idea why the behavior is happening and am not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater or to decide it defines her whole character. I was curious about the chuparrosa because it seemed like a positive, pro-love, pro-togetherness choice that also encouraged honesty in love. I'm glad to know I've misunderstood the meaning because I have some here and might have used it.

The relationship is going on 3 years and this behavior has become increasingly an issue over the last 6 months.

Miss cat gave me a reading which was very helpful almost 2 months ago. She recommended a sweet jar among other things. I've gathered the materials but have been resistant to putting them together - just a gut thing plus a wanting-to-make-it-perfect thing. But today I'll go ahead and do that. There's no point in getting a reading from miss cat if I don't do what she recommends. I didn't realize so much time had passed since the reading.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am

GoodLuckNatalie wrote:I was curious about the chuparrosa because it seemed like a positive, pro-love, pro-togetherness choice that also encouraged honesty in love. I'm glad to know I've misunderstood the meaning because I have some here and might have used it.

The relationship is going on 3 years and this behavior has become increasingly an issue over the last 6 months.
No, you haven't misunderstood the meaning -- it's a great formula for appealing to a partner's better nature, the Golden Rule self. But sometimes you need to make sure there is a Golden Rule self, and that's where King Solomon Wisdom and/or Clarity are useful.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

GoodLuckNatalie
Forum Member

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 am

Miss Michaele - thanks much for your reply. I have so much to learn. I probably should have mentioned that I'm quite aware of her better nature. It's most definitely not a question of whether she has one. However, we both struggle with our own demons - anxiety and depression among them. There is also an addiction issue (alcohol) which has resurfaced on her side - though it's not at a debilitating level at this time. She has a kind, gentle, compassionate, empathetic soul, she is naturally generous, she loves animals and is quick to help those in need - especially the homeless, the elderly, children and animals. However she has established patterns with her family of origin - an unloving mother and an alcoholic father and it seems the closer we get to moving in together the more anxious and rigid she becomes and then the result is an increased need for control the situation and the more she projects her mother's motivations onto mine.

I'm currently helping my grandmother out of town but when I get home I will go ahead and start my sweet jar on her. Before I left home, I put some lavender love drops on my ring as well as a verbal request and prayer for a gentle and loving day. Tonight I will attempt to order some more supplies from LM with which if nothing else I can annoint the sweet jar candles. I hope to also appeal to my own better nature and not just hers. I have a tendency to be intolerant and irritable which does not help improve matters between us. Her increasing levels of manipulation seem often to correspond with my own behavior and may also be an attempt to protect herself from pain I've caused. :/ neither of us is perfect, but there's a lot of good stuff between us. Thanks again.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Natalie, you've obviously given your situation a lot of careful thought. Chuparrosa combined with Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom does sound like a good choice for you and your partner.

She might benefit from Peace Water or Tranquility products, too. Oh, and Crucible of Courage!

And you might want to do a little Stop Gossip and Compelling work on her family, if they have a tendency to interfere.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

GoodLuckNatalie
Forum Member

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 am

That's wonderful - thanks so much! I did make an order last night and started the sweet jar. Between the purchases I made when I visited the shop and the ones I made last night, I at least have the oil-versions of the things you've listed, except the compelling oil. I've also got the peace water. Thanks much and I look forward to receiving my most recent purchase. :)

Thanks for the links - they will come in handy. <3

mystic_fae
Forum Member

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:28 pm

This is the most beautiful LM oil I have smelled yet. Amazing. I might fall in love with myself wearing it! :shock:

archaichoney
Forum Member

Unread post by archaichoney » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 am

Is Chuparrosa aimed more at a newly formed relationship, or can it be used in more long term relationship work? As I browse through the catalog it keeps catching my eye, the artwork on the bottle and products is just beautiful. I've been thinking of adding this to my honey jar work with my partner to foster sweeter communication between the both of us. I thought of pairing the Chuparrosa with Mercury oil too, does that sound like I'd be on the right track? And definitely some deer's tongue in the honey jar!
HRCC Student #1715
Britton Boyd

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:25 am

Hi archaichoney,

Looking at the page about Chuparrosa answers this question.
These spiritual supplies are usually used when the lover is someone the practitioner knows -- that is, they are not used to attract a new or unknown lover -- rather they are used to foster a marital partnership infused with fidelity, loyalty and loving communication.
It will be a wonderful addition to the work you and your partner do for one another.

Adding Mercury Oil could help enhance the Chuparrosa's influence of creating loving communication between partners.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

archaichoney
Forum Member

Unread post by archaichoney » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:27 am

Thank you for the quick confirmation Papa Newt!
HRCC Student #1715
Britton Boyd

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:44 am

archaichoney: Chuparrrosa Oil for all Sweet Love conditions is a welcome ingredient. Especially when used for already existing relationships and love-bonds.

OIL-HOO-CHUP
Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Oil
$7.50

Joseph Magnuson

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:30 am

The scent of this oil is very beautiful and conjures up the image of an orchid in my mind. Aside from using it on my own reconciliation case, I'm very tempted to mix some with a bottle of beauty product and gift it to a good friend to help her attract a true love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Great idea!!

Sharonwithgreeneyes
Forum Member

Unread post by Sharonwithgreeneyes » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi, I am very new to this and find it fascinating.

I have a bottle of the chuparosa oil and used it as perfume recently when spending two days with ex lover and an older female friend of his. I said a few words of intent and put a drop in my hair. We went to a hobby show both days and it did make him affectionate! On set up day she and I were walking behind him into the building when he turned to thank us. She gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek, he pulled me in for a group hug, then gave me a nice kiss on the lips.

I was talking with another club member (a total stranger) who told me not to work too hard and come back next year, then he gave me a hug.

Back home, my ex didn't see the older lady beside me and tapped my backside as he walked by. He put an extra blanket in my room and left the bedside table light on. She remarked that he didn't leave a light on for her.

The next morning he came to my room, stood in the door and watched me make the bed, came back a few minutes later to compliment my outfit. Finally he watched me put on my make up and we hugged in the doorway. All this observing and talking while getting dressed etc is a normal thing for us.

Back at the show, she and I were talking to the man who hugged, who mentioned that he had gotten married by a justice of the peace the afternoon before. Then he hugged me again!

I feel sure that my ex was responding to the chuparosa (I love the scent!) But I'm really confused about the total stranger and his friendly hugs. Could the scent be speaking to his love for his new wife? I'm curious to know what others might think! Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello, Sharonwithgreeneyes ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread

YES. That can sometimes be the "consequences" (<---LOL) of Lucky Mojo love products:

Strangers will be kinder to you; more affectionate; and it makes you more attractive to everybody.

So, yes, it happens that way..

Take care

Sharonwithgreeneyes
Forum Member

Unread post by Sharonwithgreeneyes » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:05 am

Thamk you, Miss Aida. He's very particular about his house and very observant, so I was unsure about touching the oil on doorknobs etc, but I did put a drop of the chuparrosa on my finger and swipe it across the pillowcase, so he'll get a whiff of it when he changes the sheets.

I also wanted to be on his mind later, so I snipped a few lady hairs in the washroom at the show (doesn't everybody travel with manicure scissors?) and quietly put a few way up inside his knit hat by the seam and a frw more inside the cuff and scrunched the hat so the work into the stitches. I got that idea from someone on another thread.

I thought for a gift I would sew him a pillowcase with my personal concerns sewn into the hems. Would washing decrease the effect?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:56 am

Sharonwithgreeneyes,

Your ideas are good. The use of hairs in the hat is very old and traditional.

I would recommend that if you want to fragrance the sheets, you use the Chuparrosa bath crystals dissolved in a little water rather than the Chuparrosa oil.

Washings cloth items does decrease their connection to you -- that is why you would wish to sew in some solid items, like hairs, for they will not dissolve or become diluted.

You can always put a touch of the Chuparrosa oil in your hair.
catherine yronwode

Sharonwithgreeneyes
Forum Member

Unread post by Sharonwithgreeneyes » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Thank you, Miss Cat! I was hoping that hair would be best for sewing into the seams and hem. I will need to order the bath crystals, right now I just have a bottle of the chuparrosa oil. That would also work well for my clothes too, it sounds like. I did put a touch of the chuparrosa oil in my hair both days and was pleased with the results!

IndigoMoon
Forum Member

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:18 am

I have a question about the chuparosa candle. I'm just curious why it's pink and green. I know the pink is for the love but I wondered about the significance of the green.

manekineko
HRCC Student

Unread post by manekineko » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am

IndigoMoon,
According to luckymojo.com, the Chuparrosa vigil candle is made of pink wax, which is the appropriate color for this candle. There is no mention of the color green. http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-chuparrosa.html
All the best!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Thank you, manekineko !!

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi all

Would chuparrosa oil (or powder) be appropriate to add to my candle works when I'm trying to make my target take me into his world - meet his friends, spend time outside of comfort zone, open up his whole person to me?

It's a long term relationship but it's not moving forward and I'd like to ask the spirits for a little push. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 am

Hello greentea,

Chuparrosa is often used to bless and enhance an existing relationship, so I think this oil and powder would be nice to add to your work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

If you think he is afraid to open up his world to you though, you may want to consider Crucible of Courage products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. Crucible of Courage products sound perfect. I will get it and order some more of love oil as it describes as blending well with other products.

Any herbs would be ideal with add to Chuparrosa and Crucible of Courage?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 am

Hello, greentea ,

Here is a great guide for oils, herbs, etc

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps!

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”