Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
beauty41

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello! So here is my current dillema..and before I start, yes ive had many readings on my situation, & I also read tarot which seems to back up my readings beautifully;)...so 2 yrs ago, I did my very 1st spell (rec kit) on an ex boyfriend whom I was with for many yrs. I also did a rec honey jar along with the kit(all LM products!)& I have continued working the honey jar frequently, while hitting my target from different angles with other spell kits. 8 mos ago, I wished him a happy birthday, & my ex actually spoke to me.:) this took a year & some change after my rec spell, but it worked! It had been many yrs since he had spoken to me, much less in a kind manner, so for me, this was nothing short of miraculous. A few days later, I accidentally hit a button on messenger with my new phone, & it called him!:(....& I couldn't get the damn phone to stop ringing!...:( so, before I could message him to say that I wasnt trying to call him, that it was an accident, he had blocked me from sending him messages....and just like that, I was back to square one!:( it has now been 8 months, & I am still blocked from sending him messages, nor have I heard from him. As you can imagine, I was highly encouraged by my target responding to me, only to be cut off again a few days later because of a harmless accident! I was devastated...so I have another rec kit from LM, & im just wondering if it is wise to give that another shot? This will be the only kit I've done twice. Thank you!:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, beauty41 ,

It's worth a try.

But, why didn't he just answer the phone?

Is he mad about something else? I can't imagine being upset because the phone rang.

Yu may want to try a healing spell immediately before the reconciliation spell to see if he can get over whatever the heck he's mad about

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks miss Aida for responding...and to answer your question, your guess is as good as mine! Lol...I can say however, that 1-he is stubborn as hell, 2- he is married to someone now(though I hear he's not happy) and has 2 little ones. It is very possible they were all near him as it was a Sunday morning around 10am. But with him, who knows & ive given myself headaches trying to figure him out! He's always been complicated and I see that hasnt changed... Ive already told myself I am done trying after this last spell because its very frustrating. As much as I would love to try the healing kit, it took over a month to get my rec, and with the waxing moon coming next week, I cant afford to wait.:)

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I also just completed 2 road opener vigils that came out great, so fingers crossed!:)

Lunachild_07
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lunachild_07 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi, I would like some advice on which spell kit will work to bring your love back to you when there's distance (mileswise) from each other? Something that will help him follow his heart instead of mind...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello, Lunachild_07 ,

it would be the reconciliation

Wishing you great success with your spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:06 am

Hi,

I'm contemplating ordering a reconciliation spell kit but there is a specific part of the spell that I will be unable to do properly. In the threads people are talking about having to write your ex a letter but my ex's family hates me and they open all of his letters first so if they know a letter is from me, they'll probably dispose of it. I know the idea is for him to touch it so can I make the letter something else? Like spam, an advertisement or a random anonymous letter instead? That way the family won't be able to suspect it's me and he'll touch it. Does that make sense? If I am unable to do that then please recommend other reconciliation spells that don't require a letter.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi dollbabyapprentice,

Is there another address, such as his workplace, where you could mail it instead?

Substituting spam or advertisements for a letter from you would defeat the purpose and be a very poor substitute.

Alternative, you could send it registered mail requiring his signature. That way, no-one else would be able to sign for it, much less open it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

jkoakz

Unread post by jkoakz » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

I have a question

Each time I light up the candle
Do you have to burn it completely ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi jkoakz,

Are you referring to the figural candle in the spell kit? If so, you can burn it in sections as it will take quite a long time to burn down. If you're referring to 4" chime candle helpers, then burn those down completely.

jkoakz

Unread post by jkoakz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Okay
Thank you!

Sorry for asking so much questions , but I have some more.
1. In regards to throwing the bathwater out at the crossroads, do you have to wait till the sunrise to throw it?
2. How long do the 4" candles burn? Does it have to be completely burned out before dawn?
3. For the letter, you can't just put it into an envelope., but you have to fold it into one?
4. At the end of the completed spell kit, it mentions "when you return from the crossroads" , after the part about sealing the letter up, Do i have to dump the remaining water off?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello, jkoakz

I will answer each question after the question

1. In regards to throwing the bathwater out at the crossroads, do you have to wait till the sunrise to throw it?-Yes

2. How long do the 4" candles burn? Does it have to be completely burned out before dawn?-They take abut 2 hours. No, they don't have to burn down by a certain time

3. For the letter, you can't just put it into an envelope., but you have to fold it into one?-I don't understand the question

4. At the end of the completed spell kit, it mentions "when you return from the crossroads" , after the part about sealing the letter up, Do i have to dump the remaining water off?-I don't know what the instructions say. Please be more specific

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Flowers345

Unread post by Flowers345 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if you skip a day while doing a 7 day candle such as figurines to make two people unite should I start a new candle or continue doing the spell? Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi Flowers345,

Skipping a day of a 7 day candle is not a good idea. Was it forgetfulness, other things you prioritized or something else? Regardless of the cause, it's not a good sign of your commitment. I would start a new candle and this time, make sure you set aside the time you need each day to complete the spell properly.

Flowers345

Unread post by Flowers345 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I did forget cause I was busy. I need to start over and prioritize. Thank you for giving me good feedback. I will start with a new candle.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:46 am

I want to purchase this spell kit. However, the person that I want to use this for is in another relationship. I do not want the Karma from doing a break up spell. I wanted to push the other person to someone else so I can have her back. However, If I use this will it even matter about them being in a relationship.

--Unrelated: Does anyone know a simple spell that I can use to make her think of me all the time.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:27 am

Casteel344,

Karma is not a concept in hoodoo, either work is justified or it is not, it works or it dies. Now if you personally do not want to use a coercive spell that is fine, but do not worry about a karma debt in hoodoo. Reconciliation can bring a lost lover back, however she is in another relationship, that is an obstacle you need to remove to help get her back. It is possible a reconciliation spell would do it all, but in my experience you would also want to break them up, or as you suggested lead the one person to finding a new lover. To do that you may be interested in a moving candle spell which can be used with reconciliation. You move the lover and their current lover apart from one another, and have her move to your candle and the other lover to a new lover candle.

Moving candle spell on the forum: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:12 pm

If I do not have to worry about karma then I’ll do coercive or I was looking at Deacon Millett’s Intranquil spirit. I can do the moving spell. I’m not trying to harm anyone that’s why I wanted to push him towards someone else so he isn’t lonely and hopefully the other person is better for him.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Casteel344 ,

Based on your response, I would do the moving candle spell, and add break up oil on the back of his and her candle to break them up and put love oil on the front to draw them to the new candle ( one to you the other to a new lover), a less aggressive oil is to use separation oil.

Break up oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Separation: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
Break up jars on the forum: break-up-my-ex-from-his-or-her-current- ... 21991.html
Moving candle spell: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html
Reconciliation kit forum topic: reconciliation-spell-kit-questions-and- ... 14715.html
Reconciliation kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Reconciliation honey jar which goes well with this work to sweeten the person to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:01 pm

I read in another forum where Mrs. Cat said that it was good to work the honey jar even before the break up spell. I have also been looking at this bottle spell http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-break-up.html. However I have realized that there are many routes to the results that I am seeking. I have another rootworker that is working on my court case speeding ticket. So can I even do any other work since it is not good to do multiple things at once. Can I do different types of work with different root workers. Also where can I learn the basics of spell casting? Alot of rootworkers have specialties, who is the best one for windfall and attracting large amounts of money. I know that Marin Graves is great for court, Deacon millett for reconciliation, Miss Elvyra for attracting love. I know that many can do money but who's distinct specialty is it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello Casteel344,

You can do different spells for yourself, however make sure you work each one individually at a time. For instance, choose a different day of the week for each goal, or different times of the day. Just remain focused on each individual spell to optimize your chance of success.

You can have the same rootworker work on different goals for you as well. If you want to use a separate rootworker for a different job, make sure they both know you have other assistance, and keep the work separated.

Many rootworkers at AIRR are proficient in money matters, so search the directory on the left side of the main page and read their profiles to find someone who "clicks" with you.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:55 am

Awesome. Thanks so much for this. I really needed the clarification.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Hey guys and gals. I am new to this website/forum, and pretty new to magic overalll. My confidence is there so so not be hesitant ro suggest wvwn a difficult path for me to chose. My girlfriend amd I recently broke up. She said she NEVER wants to speak to me again...soooo....i qas going to cast a Road Opener (spell to get her talking to me first) followed by a reconciliation spell, honey jar spell, and love spell ( come ro me spell) i was going to possibly call on St. Expedite ro help me speed up rhe process. I really thought ahed never speak ro me again. Well tonight she reached out to tell me that she was sorry and that she didnt hate me. While not hating me, ahe also made ir xkear that it didnt mean wed start hanging out or anything. Ahe was crying. I can tell she misses me a lot and wants to reconcile in some capacity.

Sooo, my question is, do i still cast a spell to get her to start talking to me? Followed by a reconciliation spell and honey jar to sweeten her up to me? Do i cast a come back to me? What should my course of casting be?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello Dakraze311,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

Since she is already talking to you, I would start with your reconciliation spell. You should already have her in a honey jar, as this is an easy task and you want that sweetening energy on your relationship as soon as possible.

Also, please be mindful of how you type as your post is full of type-o's and therefore rather difficult to read. I have too many posts to reply to this evening to spend time cleaning up your spelling, so please be more cautious in future.

Good luck with your spells.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:03 am

Sure, sorry. Im worried about getting a personal item. I mean, i am resourceful, guess i can figure something out. What if i cant??

Elle DuVall
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Elle DuVall » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:13 am

Dakraze311,

Getting a personal item from her could be as simple as picking a stray hair off of her shirt and keeping it. If you cannot get any personal items whatsoever, then just write out a petition on the back of a printed picture of her instead.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:34 am

Woo hoo, so I'm hoing over to her place today and will easily be able to get some hairs from her so i can perform my reconciliation spell properly (at least as properly as I'd like to) I have the following Lucky Mojo oils and would like to, with your advice, see what I should wear on myself, to hopefully help attract her in some capacity. I have the following: Reconciliation Oil, Kiss Me Now Oil, Fast Luck Oil, Fire Of Love Oil, and Return To Me Now Oil. I also have Reconciliation Sachet Powders, Magnetic Sand, and Balm Of Gileads. What can I do with what I have?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Hello Dakraze311,

Stick with Reconciliation oil at this point, as you are still attempting to reconcile with her. You can move onto the love-type oils once you have succeeded in that goal.

You can use the sachet powder to lightly dust any object that she may touch, use the magnetic sand on paired lodestones to draw you both together, and use the Balm of Gilead in a honey jar to smooth over past hurts as you sweeten your relationship.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:06 am

Thank you for your prompt and detailed responses to my questions. Soo, tonight I will be starting a reconciliation honey jar spell in hopes to sweeten and fix our issues. I was wondering if there is a time of the day which would work best to begin. Also, I only have 1 strand of her hair and a piece of one of her favorite shirts. One will be used in the honey jar, and the other for when i get the reconciliation kit. Since her hair (imho) is a stronger personal item, could I cut it in half and use it for both? Or is cutting her hair in half a no-no?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Hello Dakraza311,

Morning is a good time to work spells that draw people and things to you (evening is for driving them away).

You can cut her hair in half to use in different spells. It's done all the time.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:35 pm

Thank you soo much for all your help and advice. Now time to get my lady back!! Will let the forum know how things turn out.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but when doing my spell work, would I be using my target's maiden name? Or current last name? (She never changed it back after her divorce) and last question, i swear...i was not able to start my spell this am. Is it ok to start this Wednesday, or would you wait until next week so it can be started on a Monday?

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 am

I realize my questions might be too specific to spell casting so i apologize about asking regarding days to start my spell. If you cannot answer that, can you at least let me know if i should be using her current last name, or her maiden name? That's most important

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Hello Dakraze311,

You can start your spell whenever you wish, so Wednesday is fine if you don't want to wait until next week to begin.

Use her full name. If she is still using her married name, add that. So she could be Mary Jones Smith, with Jones being her maiden name and Smith her married name.

Please do not repeat your questions in separate posts, as it creates redundancy on the board and is against our rules. Please read the forum FAQs and follow along. We appreciate your cooperation.

Good luck with your spell.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”