Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Re: Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Unread postby thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:00 am

Thank you
thawayiwasmade30

Help securing professor's goodwill

Unread postby skyme715 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello,

For almost 3 years now I order King Solomon at MISC before my exams. And so far everything turned out great!

This semester, I am very borderline in one of my classes between A and B (I did have the candles going at MISC as well as at home). And the final exam in 3 weeks will be THE determining factor. I have Crown of Success, Clarity, Boss Fix, and Attraction oils at home, as well as Boss fix kit. Also, calamus comes to mind that I also have.
Will Boss Fix kit be appropriate for this situation, if he is a professor and not my boss? I have his picture, but nothing handwritten. The professor likes me and knows me by name, so I dont need to sweeten him to me, but just to extend that A to me in case I dont get it on my own.

What would be my appropriate course of action?

Thank you.
skyme715

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, skyme715,

Yes, you can use the Boss Fix

Also, try this page:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you GREAT success with your academia!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby skyme715 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

Never had to work with domination before. Going to order it at MISC. My exam is in 3 weeks, and I can only afford 1 domination, 1 king solomon candle. I like to order king solomon 2-3 days before exams, so it is still going for me on the days of my exams. How long before exam should I order the domination one?

Thanks.
skyme715

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, skyme715 ,

The earlier, the better

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sobuP3333 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:34 am

Hello,

I would like to know if a spell can be cast to change my school grades?

I'm in adult college extensive program a lot of studying and tests,family, well my grades did not turn out so well in the finals. I do not want to leave because i think they will let me go,because i sign something 2 months ago saying my grades have to improve . My determination is strong but i'm slowly...

Help .

Thanks.
sobuP3333

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, sobuP3333,

No, there is none that I know of. Wish it could be that easy!

You could try a confusion spell on the person who reports the final grade and state that he/she will be confused and record a higher grade.

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sobuP3333 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Thank you for your response. It is the dean in charge of the grades to put in system , but it is the teachers that marks final grades.

Instead of changing the grades is there a way that the Dean would allow me to stay in school and give me another chance and not lkick me out of school because of grades?

In order for me to improve is there a strong product that would help me to stay focus and have success in my school work.

Also can you tell mea rootworker that can help and reasonably priced.

I do study to improve but I need extra help
sobuP3333

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, sobuP3333

You may want to look at this page for the different type of domination spells

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

As far as rootworkers, try this page and look around. Then you would have to contact them to see if they do this type of work.

I can't speak for each rootworker's specialty

http://readersandrootworkers.org

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elevenlight » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:27 am

I have an organic chemistry exam coming up this Friday, and I would like to have MISC light some candles for me ( I ordered the crown of success spell kit two weeks ago, but I think I won't get it on time). I've looked through various forums regarding passing tests and the Crown of Success vigil candle, and I'm just trying to figure out which candles would be the best option. I've seen some say Crown of Success with High John the Conqueror, Victory, King Solomon's Wisdom. I was thinking either Crown of Success or King Solomon's Wisdom or both ( however I'm a little low on cash because I've been spending all my money on tutoring so I might just order one ). What should the petition paper say for each candle? I've seen people write "With the help and grace of God may I get a passing score on the ( test name) that I will be taking ( date), Lord Jesus Amen." I've also seen Mama Miki talking about putting things in the present tense. I don't just want to pass, I want to get a B+ or higher but the material is really hard, and I'm very nervous. In regards to when having the candle lit for me, I've read people say that it needs to be burned on the day of the exam and others on the week of the exam. Any thoughts? Also advice on what my prayer for the Crown of Success could say? All help would be greatly appreciated it!!
elevenlight

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Hello elevenlight,

If you can't afford to get all the candles you mentioned, just go with Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom, for success and wisdom when you're taking the test. I think it would be a great idea to have MISC light these candles for you a few days before the test, so you can have this power working for you when you're not only taking the test but also doing your last few study sessions.

Don't sweat the petition so much. Say something concise and to the point, and exactly what you want: "May I receive at least a B+ on this test and be successful in my endeavors," (for the Crown of Success), and for the King Solomon's Wisdom, "Grant me wisdom as I study for and take this test. May my mind be strong as I take the test, may I remember what I've studied." Something like that.

Good luck on your test!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PeonyLaCroix » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Should I buy both Crown of Success spell kit and King of Solomon wisdom kit together?? Is there any review who use these spell kit please?? I really appreciate your response! Thank you
PeonyLaCroix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, PeonyLaCroix ,

I assume this is for exams?

Then, yes, both are great tools for your exams

You would have to look for the reviews yourself. But Lucky Mojo would not sell any products that haven't had good success rates.

Take care and Good luck with your tests!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Helping with Exams

Unread postby Imma » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi,
Can you guyz please help with passing my university exams most exams are going to written and computer ones too,and only have one last chance this September coming so I am desperate need of a great help of anything to pass them all comes with a great result. I really don't understand so I magical or anything to pass this time so I won't be kick out of the course. Thanks for help.

Imma
Imma

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi Imma,

Welcome to the forum!

I understand you are new here but please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules of the board. Please do not start new topics without searching the board first, as this creates more work for the moderators.

I have moved your post to the correct thread on spell advice for passing exams. Please read through this thread and you will find answers to your question. If you still have questions after reading this thread, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tmoongirl » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 am

Good morning, what spells can i use or deities can I invoke to pass my three classes at the university that I am attending? I am behind. I really need to pass all my classes. I am in summer session now and midterms are here. Seeking help.
tmoongirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:04 am

Hello tmoongirl,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

King Solomon's Wisdom and Crown of Success products are GREAT for helping you study effectively and be successful in test-taking. Check out how to use them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Wishing you success!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Imma » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 am

Hi guys,

I would like to have your advise on a matter that i am presently faced with.

I am pursuing a course and my exams are challenging. I have had several failure and I would like to know what is best to use so as to be successful (ie do not want to fail) with my exams. The exams are next month what should towards passing them and I want to beloved by all.

I am sorry I don't know if this is right forum or place to send my request or ask for help. I want to order the King Solomon Wisdom, and the Crown Of Success but there's a lots when go on site to read about them I don't know which one I should for my upcoming exams starting next month. I really don't understand the platform yet so please don't get mad at me. If this not write place to write but I don't where to write. If I can get number to call so I get more help from you guys. Thank you
Imma

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi Imma,

Yes you are posting in the correct thread!

If you look at the posts right above yours, you will see the answer to your question. Mixing King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success is a great way to help with your exams. You can read through the rest of this thread for other ideas and advice for passing tests.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby oceanblue » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:29 am

Hi,

I’ve searched the forum to get ideas on how to prevent child passing exams. I can’t seem to find anything.
I’m sorry f this is posted in the wrong board.

Basically, I’ve got some really cocky teenagers around me who think they’re smarter. There parents brag about them all the time. Yet the parents forgot to give them manners, because their behaviour is over looked due to their parents high financial status.

How do I prevent the child from passing exams!
oceanblue

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello oceanblue,

That's a pretty mean trick; I hope your work is justified!

One way to do it would be to use Confusing products in work against these teenagers:

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power