Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Tricks Laid at Door, Porch, Path, Yard

ChristinaKing22
Re: Spells for Uncrossing Tricks Laid at Door, Porch, Path, Yard

Unread post by ChristinaKing22 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi everyone
I hope this message finds you all doing much better than I am at the moment. My situation is very painful and no amount of studying, rootwork practicing or hands on doing could prepare me for knowing what to do here. Perhaps it's just to close to home and that makes me second guess my work...
Anyhow, my marriage has always been what feels like a push and pull kind of love...I remember a time when it wasn't always like that tho. I've done several countless readings over the years and I was always told one consistent message: "you have an enemy that's working against your marriage, you have an enemy that goes and does readings asking about you, you have an enemy that didn't want this child of yours to be born, The enemies closer than you think, and little by little, reader by reader (including here they LM) it narrowed down with things like " this is coming from your husband's maternal side somebody on the mother side just flat out telling me his mothers name.

There's times I could see it but since my own mother is deceased, I wanted that bond so badly, and I tried so hard to win her over...I didn't want to see that she really didn't take to me...and in retrospect, yeah it's obvious that she had this Envy and jealousy with me and didn't want me around.
The past maybe year or two things got really intense and really up-and-down with my husband and I. there would be moments where there's nothing but love and we get so close and without failure, something ridiculously Petty will happen and the fight will just get so out of hand and he'll take off.
About four weeks ago I saw a text from his dad where he asked for my maiden name and my mother's last name, immediately that made me sick to my stomach. Why didn't he ask me? I kno better. Why my husband? He's naive and would and DID give it with no questions asked. my husband and I talked about it and he also thought it was strange but he just has a hard time thinking his parents could do something of this kind. When I confronted my father-in-law about this, the answer I got was not the same answer he gave my husband, another red flag. Another dead end.

since then my grandpa and I are not speaking because we had a nasty fight which is completely out of character for us, my grandmothers eye surgery went wrong and she has to have it reopened and drops rates,I crashed my car, my husband crashed his,we both don't have a car, there was this crazy plumbing break underneath our house so there was literally feces and nasty standing water underneath the house. we finally got that fixed which was the money we had for a new car only to have my grandma come out screaming at the rupture now was flowing into her shower and into her bathtub it smells disgusting the money is leaving us the Petty crap happened again, we fought, and my husband left.

another thing I wanted to mention was, I did notice every time he would go over to visit his parents we would always argue when he would come back. his attitude would become so rotten or he'd come in picking on me that it would cause a fight... last week I was on my way to pick him up because we talked and he was going to come home but as soon as he open the garage it's like he didn't remember anything we talked about and he started fighting with me. his dad came down and shut the garage door in my face. Since that, he is treating me like some total stranger and enemy, it's such OUT of the norm behavior... my question is I believe that they have something that he walks over that kind of turned him against me some type of a foot track magic ,how do I get that away if I don't know exactly where it is . I feel it's somewhere they knew he would walk anytime he visited so it has to be in the garage or the back most definitely I just don't know how to make it lose its power I do not know what to do...I feel like my brain has gone blank ....
It's almost as if my husband has dementia and he doesn't remember the last 12 years we've had together or with his son or any of the conversations we had it's like he has no idea and instead of being on my side I have to convince him and remind him and it's ridiculous my son is suffering I'm suffering and I believe even my husband and suffering ....

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello ChristinaKing22,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this. If you are able to find whatever it is he may be walking over the dig it up and take it apart. If that is inpossible, I would recommend a combination of Uncrossing(http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html), Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) , and Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). Get the spell kits as they will have everything you need. I would then continue to use fiery wall of protection protects to keep you protected since this work seems like it will continue to be done against you. Another thing you might be able to do to help is sprinkle Jinx Killer (http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html) powder anywhere you thing the thing may be buried.

Peace~

Nathen

ChristinaKing22

Unread post by ChristinaKing22 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:35 am

Thank you natstein. I will be ordering and trying. Will that lift the veil from my husbands eyes so he can see what is going on?
He has cut ties with me and our son completely now. A few days ago he drove right by us and my son, staring right st him and my husband just looked forward and drove away.... this is unbelievable.

Thank you again

ChristinaKing22

Unread post by ChristinaKing22 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:59 am

Omg I'm second thought, my credit card has no funds. I have less than 5.00 to my name and things just keep getting worse. The last physical cash I had was given to my grandma because according to the plumber "the trees outside caught a plague and is the reason the leaves completely fell off and could have caused the rupture under the house, leading to the standing water, which I just learned is a huge sign of "maldicion" I feel scared all the time, of what could happen next. My family doesn't deserve this. My grandparents are old, they took me in after my mom died and raised me and did it again recently when my son and I had to come back.... my grandmother, had eye surgery, it came out wrong and wasn't healing, the doctor told her he hadn't seen that happen in over 5 years, they had to go in and re operate, the cost to get the rupture fixed has been so far $1200, that was my car money, since my lease ended and I crashed the car they let me use (hit and run at a 4 way stop) it's unbelievable.
I wake up scared, my son is down, missing his dad, and I don't even kno how to put this into kid words for him... the house feels like death, no one talks, it's problem after problem, debt after debt, and my husband thinks I'm crazy.
I don't know, maybe I'm losing it?

SonofJupiter89

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Christina King
I am floored at your despair and can not believe
This travesty. I am not a moderator or anything but
I have something that can help that does not cost anything because because your finances.
I need you to Google Archangel Michael Seal.
It will look strange and archaic but its a direct line to
Their intelligence when you find that seal
I need you to draw that seal and put all
Your pain and prayer and asking for help and protection
As you draw it. Draw this on a piece of
Paper 4 times then hold all of them to your chest and
Shout out Archangel Michael I need your help please hear my plea and send all angels in my deepest despair with my love for you and the highest god Yahweh and take each activated paper and put them in each room in your house and look at them with appreciation for archangel Michael. Be blessed dear one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello, ChristinaKing22,

Did you do what I had recommended in your reading?

Aida

ChristinaKing22

Unread post by ChristinaKing22 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Aida. Yea, I did. But it's no use. Couldn't get him to meet me at the church.... he's so absorbed with hating me and staying mad over the most petty things, I'm starting to doubt everything.... he acts like all that crazy stuff all the things happening around him or in the house, he acts like we weren't freaked out for a while when they would happen... and he's making me think it's all in MY head... it's really sick.

I liked the priest tho. He blessed me and my son :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello, ChristinaKing22 ,

Can you perform any of these spells?

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Aida

SunnyAllely
Newly Registered

Unread post by SunnyAllely » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 pm

I have a hostile coworker that has been seen looking around my cubicle when I'm not there. I am not positive she has done any jinx work but I want to know what is the best way to cleanse my work area from her and her negative energy?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi SunnyAllely,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

If you suspect your colleague of laying tricks in your work area, you can use Jinx Killer products to remove anything nasty that she may have left for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

I would also keep a couple of spray bottles handy, one with water in which you've steeped basil for three days (as evil cannot tread where basil lives) and the other with diluted Protection bath crystals.

Spray the basil water weekly all over your work area (or immediately after you've noticed her snooping), including table tops, your phone and any other surface that she may have touched. Make sure to also spray it across the entry way to your area. Follow that up with your Protection spray and this should keep anything negative away from your work area.
http://www.herbmagic.com/basil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

SunnyAllely
Newly Registered

Unread post by SunnyAllely » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:05 pm

Thank you! Hopefully no "powder" was spread around.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi SunnyAllely,

If it was, the steps I suggested above should take care of it.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:02 pm

Helo, Sunny,

Just a reminder to not start new topics. Find the thread that applies to you and post there.

moderators, please remember to merge these stray topics.

Thank you

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”