• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:34 am

Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!

Re: Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 pm

My ex broke up with me last year, and I suspect its because someone cast a breakup spell on us. So i took a red, and black double action candle. Rubbed reversal oil on the black half, and wrote in mirror lettering "return to sender", and then my name in normal lettering on the red half, and rubbed love me oil on it. Started the candle on a Friday since thats the day for love spells in the hour of venus, light black half in wanning moon. Meditated on and off, visualized what I wanted to happen while it was light. A couple days after I light the candle, my exed messaged me out of the blue and told me he had a dream that we were about to do the woohoo. About a week of dumping the wax remains in a stream, my ex messaged me, and told me he missed me, came over to pick me up. We actually went out for the first time in a year. It seems like the spell is working so far, hopefully in a month, I'll see the full results.
RockaBilly1981

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Hello, RockaBilly1981,

That is great!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 am

Well, still a work in progress, but I had posted that I had done the follow me boy spell, and added menstrual blood to the ritual bath water that I sprinkled by my target's house while he was away. I saw him a few days ago :) Interestingly, he mentioned he had considered stopping our affair some time ago. I like to think that my hoodoo has kept our relationship going, and I'm going to keep going! Looking forward to my order (still waiting, after a month) that will have my nation sack in it.
ingtar

Unread postby Metalina » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:36 pm

I work with a lot of wealth and money supplies from LM. This morning I created a money talisman with LM money draw oil, sandalwood oil, and LM dragonsblood oil. Then I smoked it in LM Wealthy Way incense. Then a few minutes ago, I got a message on social media that I won a $700 leather purse from a giveaway I entered a few weeks ago. I've been pretty lucky with giveaways before I started using LM supplies, but I've never won anything worth so much before. I've been trying to win a leather purse for more than a decade. Thank you so much!
Metalina

Unread postby neonwaosy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi All,
Today, I am testifying on the effect of stay at home oil. I have not used this oil since I bought it. Today, my friend was in the shower and I took the oil and added it to his own lotion, boy.. am amazed, he was in so muuuuuccch hurry to go out this morning, lol, and his story was just not adding up .
SO, I reached for this oil. After shower and rubbing his lotion, he got dressed took his car key, sat down again and said... you know what? I don't have to go, it's not that important.....hahahaha.... amazing, we spent the whole day together cause he is off work today. Thank you LM, for making a difference once again.
When I added the boil, I shook it real good ...saying..xxx whenever you rub this, you will have a reason to stay home. So am about to add some, stay with me and bewitching ...
I am learning each day.
Thank you LM.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 pm

neonwaosy !!

That's amazing!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Just a quick testimonial on some oils I have from LM:

Firstly, the Love Me, Come to Me and Follow Me boyboils are so great ~ whenever I wear them, my love cannot keep his hands off me, he always comments on how amazing I am and constantly wants to nuzzle into my neck (where I apply the oils)

I also like to pop on some Cleo May oil every now and then which works absolute wonders. He will treat me to 2hour spa packages, take me out to amazing restaurants, go away for the weekend! It's such a treat!

I am currently working some money Drawing, Wealthy Way and Prosperity Oils as well so hopefully I will have another testimonial to add in the next few months ;)
amjoy0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, amjoy0

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amithyzt » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:14 am

I must post this testimonial- I laugh every time I think of it...

My first order was for a variety of general purpose oils and a few I thought would be helpful down the line, including Lucky Mojo Crown of Success oil.

On Saturday, my paw and I struggled for two hours to install a new motor in his electric wheel chair. I mean this thing would NOT line up so we could get the bolts in! We were sweaty and sore, frustrated to the point of colorful language- lol. My dad finally threw his hands up in defeat, deciding we needed a break. I ran home and grabbed my Crown of Success oil.

I anointed and prayed over both the chair and the new engine, washed my hands and anointed myself and my paw. We got back to work and the motor (previously impossible to place) slid right in and was installed in less than ten minutes. My dad hollered "D*MN! CROWN OF SUCCESS!" We couldn't stop giggling.

I worry from time to time how my folks might react to some of my beliefs and practices, especially as I consider more open displays of conjure, but in this instance the result was immediate and neither one of us could deny something miraculous had happened. What I found hilarious was overhearing a phone conversation he was having with a buddy later that evening. He was explaining what a struggle the motor had been, how much time we wasted, and the difficulties of the project... Then I hear him telling his buddy "Yeah we got it in, but we had to use magical oil." He's not only on board, but bragging to his friends! He was on the phone cooing "Croooooooooown of Success!" My mom and I lost it. He's probably going to want bottles as stocking stuffers for every manly man he knows to use while working on their four wheelers or tractors. These are tough dudes- I mean, so is my dad- so it tickles me to no end to hear him rattling off laundry lists for every "dude" task he wants to accomplish (now with Crown of Success oil)... He's gonna need his own bottle!

Thanks, Lucky Mojo! This was simple and fun, but most importantly, made my dad a believer INSTANTLY and gave us plenty of jollies. Crooooooooown of Success!
amithyzt

Unread postby ingtar » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Van Van has really upped my game, I've got to say. I was starting to have more consistent success, but then I received my Van Van oil, and used it to cleanse myself of anything negative stuck to me, and be a clean slate before then using whatever oils for what I wanted to draw to me. Wow! That, along with using my new Blockbuster oil, has just made things even easier to achieve. I use it every night now to get rid of the day and prep myself for only positive things, and it's been amazing!
ingtar

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Customer Testimonials