• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Herbs Oils for Love, Sex, Relationship Questions and Answers

Re: Herbs Oils for Love, Sex, Relationship Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 am

I would eliminate Crown of Success (career and school success) and Cleo May (unless you want money from him). For now, I would just use Bewitching and Follow Me Boy to get him interested.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Short Business Trip

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Bewitching/Follow Me Boy/Look Me Over while you are with him and get his personal concerns, hair, semen, nails, clothing anything you can. If you see movement/interest in a week, go to the next level Love Me/Fire of Love/Attraction oils designed to draw your target closer...If you are interested in a sexual thing add Kiss Me Now to the mix and as Mama Micki mentioned, include Cleo May if you want money.

Adam and Eve is very good when you see the relationship moving in that direction include Chuparrosa for honesty...meaning you want a honest loving close relationship. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:48 am

I don't know if this is the right place to post my question I hope someone help me. Ok. this morning while I was praying, I found a root of Elizabeth and john the conquer root, I was praying to do some kind of tie up spell and immediately came to my mind the idea. My question is, can I do the spell according to my own idea? Of course I have this stuff from LM.
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 am

You can do spells according to your ideas, it just may not be Hoodoo at that point - it depends on what you do and how you carry it out. What exactly is the spell for, the context of the situation and what do you intend to do with the JtheC & QE roots? And does it pertain to having a decision made on your behalf? With that information perhaps we can better advise you on whay your plan is and the effects you desire.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 am

Is for reconciliation. I want to put the roots together an between them put some personal concern with some suitable oils and my petition. wrap the roots with the photo of the two together and tide with the red ribbon and carry with me. How this sound?
theusurper2

Re: Herbs for Love, Sex, and Relationships Questions and Answers

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:40 am

It's a good start: I'd suggest using the root packet you've suggested in a small mojo bag and adding two balm of gilead buds which are specific for reconciliation work as well as a pinch of Reconciliation sachet powder. Then yes, you could carry it on your person and anoint the hand with Reconciliation oil to feed it.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you, Aura, now this is the other question, I don't have the balm of gilead at hand I have to order, can I start my work and add the herb when I get it
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:18 pm

In that case, order the balm of gilead buds, make up the packet immediately, and for the moment place it beneath your mattress where you sleep. Anoint the roots/packet once a week with Reconciliation and other appropriate oils as Spirit suggests. If you're also already working a honey jar, you can keep the roots/packet with the jar and when you work it - work both. When the balm of gilead does arrive, then make up the mojo hand.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Dear Aura and Miss Aida I have to tell you what happened with my spell. Yesterday I prepared everything with the herbs and stuff I had at hand, I put the spell in my altar with a red candle with return to me and reconciliation oils, I prayed very hard, well this morning I received a message from him and he told me that he was sending messages to me by whatsapp and I never answered but I loss my phone and I have to turn on the internet in my new phone, he didn't know about my phone. he told me that he was busy because in his country they have elections and he is very busy because he work with the government, he said that even he was busy he couldn't get me out from his mind. he was very sweet and he told that he miss me. I'm vey happy and excited about this. now I want to know it is a good idea to every M W F burn a candle with my packet and carry it on my person all the time. I put the packet under the saucer plate when I burn the candle. thank you both for your help
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Great news! Congratulations on your work and its success. Do keep burning the candles three days a week and wearing the packet. Keep the work going until you're re-united and then make sure to continue doing ''maintenance'' work.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank you, maintenance is like anoint the packet with the oils when I burn the candles?
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:32 am

Yes, it can be. It can also be washing your lover's clothes with a pinch of appropriate bath crystals, fixing their personal care products with condition oils or herb teas to maintain and nurture love, working a honey jar every week, fixing a love lamp for the both of you and burning it regularly, doing a matched lodestone spell and keeping the pair under the bed or mattress, feeding your partner menstrual blood or sexual fluids (depending on the gender), cooking with love herbs such as cumin, coriander, ginger and cinnamon. There are lots of options for ''maintenance'' work, many people will use a variety of methods. A bit of prevention of this type goes a long way in avoiding having to do any reconciliation work and it keeps the relationship special.
Forum Moderator

Come to Me, Love Me and Attraction oils

Unread postby FrenchGirl » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:44 pm

I have some experiences with these oils (Come to Me, Love me, and Attraction oils) in the area of love and relationships. I would like to share my conclusions with you. Please forgive my English since it's my 3rd language.

Come to Me Oil: : I love its potency. My main target was at that time, a male acquaintance of mine (a neighbor) . I wore the oil like a perfume and expressed my intent (which was to draw my target closer to me to be a friend). The morning after, I met my target who was walking his kids to school like I did this day with mines. He asked me gently if I would mind if he walked with me and have a conversation. (It was a special day when the school asked parents to walk their kids to school and eat healthy breakfast in order to promote and teach kids healthy living) ... after we dropped the kids off, we stopped and talked for like 1 hour ... it seemed that he didn't want to let me go ... then, we became friends ... until now, he always find an excuse to come to me (it has been months like that) ... cutting my grass, fixing my yard, bringing me lunch, bringing me medications when my kids are sick, fixing my bicycle, arranging play-dates for the kids, or just to say hello ... (looked like courtship to me). My uncaring, self-absorbed, self-confident etc. husband doesn't even feel challenged when my male friend is around ... well, I won't complain 8-) ... He's the sweetest, affectionate and caring friend that I have.

When my husband is my target, he is more present in the house and he becomes flirtier with me but ... generally, he's always in a hurry, courtship doesn't last a long time with him :lol:

Love me Oil: My male friend is also sexually attracted to me sometimes ... I wear the Love Me oil as my perfume when I want to bring forth his sweetness, his tenderness, his affection, the hugs ... and the oil allows me somehow to switch his focus from lust to love ... even if he's an handsome guy, I try to keep him as a friend ;). Generally, my husband doesn't have time for foreplay when we are having sex, when I wear the Love me Oil I notice that I have a little foreplay. I think that ladies who like that a man takes his time to make love to them would benefit from this oil.

Attraction Oil: : I have experimented this oil on unspecified targets ... I expressed my intent while applying the oil as a perfume. My intent was to attract people to me (very vague ... but it worked). I like the way the oil blends with my energy (in fact, I have a little fun with it) ... People (mainly men) are in awe and in a trance-like state when I am wearing the oil. The first day I wore the oil, I went to grocery shopping at Walmart (I forgot about the oil) ... several men started bumping into other people's shopping carts because they were looking at me ... some (even those accompanied with their woman) were looking at me too in a trance-like state. I really thought that something was wrong with the men in the area (a new area that I just moved to) because I wasn't wearing anything sexy or something to draw their attention. After my other experiences with the oil that I understood that the oil had something to do with that. One day I was wearing the oil, I was walking and a male driver wasn't paying attention to the road because he was too busy to look at me and to smile to me ...

My male friend tends to look at me too much when he's driving and I am in the passenger seat. When I wear the oil and in two occasions he did some foolishness ... it's why I don't like to wear next to male drivers. Women tend to be drawn to me too, they smile at me with so much tenderness and they give me all their attention when I speak. Another day, I wore the oil when I went to pick up my son from school ... a guy was in a middle of a conversation in a group and when he saw me he just stopped and stared at me in awe (I felt like a goddess :lol: ) during a few seconds, then the rest of the group look to see what he was looking at... I didn't know really what to do, I just pretended I didn't see anything (while laughing silently). I met the same guy another day at the school... same thing: he was walking and he stopped suddenly to stared at me in awe ... that was too funny. I have many experiences like this one .... right now, I use the oil to have some fun and understand how magic works... but eventually, I would consider wearing it in case of public speaking because I see its potential.
FrenchGirl

Re: Come to Me, Love Me and Attraction oils

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:44 pm

French Girl,
That's terrific!
Thank you for sharing this with all of us
Happy New year
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FrenchGirl » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,

Happy new year to you also. I forgot to mention the night before I had the first conversation with my target and everything was manifested, I added some drops of jinx killer oil in my bath ... I lighted a white candle and recited the psalm 51. The reason why I did that it's because in 2011-2012, I have been victim of character assassination by someone I trusted and who built an (spiritual) army against me ... I have been abused by rumors, slanders, gossips etc. I was under some heavy spiritual attacks with no means to defend myself. The good thing in all that is that I discovered and learned some Hoodoo ... I discovered this site and I read everything that I could. I only did some candle magick , I worked with the Bible and specially the psalms ... I called upon the name of the God Yahweh as my protector and my warrior because I needed him ... I felt justified but powerless and I know that he would take my defense. Everything has been turned around and my enemy has lost his credibility (even he is very convincing), his army and his power. I praise Yahweh for his help and for the fact that he showed me how to fight this kind of battles. I used the jinx killer oil to remove all the bad energies these people sent to me through their mouth and mind ... people can kill with their tongue. I have learned that no matter how nice and pacific you are, some wicked people will always try to attack the innocent and to plot against him ... because they are wicked. That was a crisis in my life that usher me to Hoodoo, it was the necessary evil ... I am new to Hoodoo (for now, I only worked with the Bible, psalms, some oils that I use as perfumes) ... I have more oils like "prosperity", "money drawing", "fiery wall of protection" and "fast luck" that I have to experiment ... I will share with you when I do ;)
FrenchGirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Frenchgirl,
That is amazing!
You have what it takes (in my opinion) to become a professional root worker. You might want to consider taking cat's course.
Maybe you have found your specialty?
Very impressive!
YES!!!! PLease keep us posted!
Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FrenchGirl » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:24 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your feedback. Seen from your perspective, my life would have a lot of sense if I've been called to do that.

Right now, I try to rebuild myself up with what the universe send to me after the devastating effect of this sociopath on my life ... now, I am more concentrated on attracting healthy relationships to heal me (gardening, good human beings, animals ... help me) and I need to learn to protect myself spiritually, then I will experiment the oils for the financial area.

I bought two books from Catherine ... and I don't want to be information overloaded :lol: ... My brain has his way to process things, I need to read a lot and then experiment to build my own faith up in Hoodoo before considering taking the classes. I just posted a testimony about the fiery wall of protection oil.

Thank you for your input.
FrenchGirl

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:42 pm

FrenchGirl,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with the oils. I definitely will be looking to see if I have them in my ever growing stock of LM oils :D If not, I will be ordering them.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby Tenacious Tatianna » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:03 am

hi i was reading you post & the same thing happened to me years ago 'character assignation' i did nothing about it & 20 years later i am now working on changing things. Happy to hear you had a good result. :D
Tenacious Tatianna

Unread postby FrenchGirl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 am

Yes. When you have to deal with a sociopath/psychopath, you can expect to be the victim of some character assassination campaigns launched against you until you are destroyed. But I won't be a victim, a passive doormat ... I won't allow anybody to destroy me. It's very difficult (maybe impossible) to win the battles against them unless the battle is fought on the spiritual realm. Yahweh is no joke ... learn how to call upon his name, his divine justice ... pray the psalms ... his holy angels are available, will protect you and do their things on your behalf.

I have some good experiences with the "money" oils too ... but for now, I am more excited and focused on relationships and I am happy that attraction oil attracts good human beings into my life.

More attraction oil testimonials

I have so many experiences with attraction oils. Last week, I got a brilliant idea :idea: ... I decided to test the potency of the attraction oil asking the universe to attract a celebrity (without me going anywhere to try to meet one) ... I am not crazy about the entertainment industry but I am crazy about experimenting the attraction oil to see how potent it is to attract the people I want.

Well, I do have a celebrity "friend" on my Facebook but she's not a close friend, we have interacted a couple of times in private messaging talking about our past more than 15 years ago, her mom who was one of my teachers, and some family matters a few months ago ... but I don't consider her as a real friend but more as an acquaintance, I haven't really built a friendship with her. A few hours after the spell, she sent me a cartoon image (a kiss) via chat/private messaging on Facebook ... she was available to chat (but unfortunately, I wasn't Lol) ... she's a popular person who has allowed some fans on her personal Facebook along with friends and family ... that's means if she takes the risk to open her chat, a flood of fans would rush to converse with her. I was singled out, she initiated the conversation with me (I did answer her through private messaging later on) ... That's the power of the attraction oil.

That's happened last Thursday. Two days later (on Saturday), I was planning to go to the beach with my kids but I changed my mind the same morning to go to a "health and nutrition " event, down the street from my house because that day I didn't want to deal with traffic and crowds ... in my area, not a lot of people seem to be attracted to "health and nutrition" event. As expected, a little crowd of people shows up ... I saw a lady wearing fitness clothes sitting by herself watching some teenage girls dancing on the stage, I went to talk to her thinking that she was a retired fitness teacher ... So we talked about fitness and things related to keep a healthy body. After 30 minutes of conversation I was about to leave with the traditional "nice to meet you" and I asked her her name (my spirit kept telling me to take a picture with her). Because of the music in the background, it was difficult to hear so she looked at my phone and she asked me if I can go to the Internet with it, I said yes. Then, she wrote her name down on a paper and she asked me to Google it. Then, I discovered who she was ... she is on the Guinness Book of World Records. No paparazzi, no fans ... I had plenty of time to take a bunch of pictures with here. When I came back home ... I realized" "Oh my gosh ... that was the power of the attraction oil again".
FrenchGirl

Unread postby vmadone » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Omg, that's cool!
vmadone

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 pm

I need some help, this is the issue, next month on the 22 I will be traveling to another country to see a new adventure,let me call like that because I don't know how call it. any way this will be the 3rd time I'm going t see him. we have everyday communication, over the phone, FB and email. I have some gifts I got it with the intention to make some trick to let him just thinking of me. ok, the items are a hat and a pair of boots, what I can put in those items, any kind of herbs or sachets, please help me.
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 pm

The boots can be dusted with a combination of catnip, damiana and juniper berry. Powder the herb and use as a sachet powder. A combination of Love Me and Follow Me Boy sachet powders would also be appropriate. You can even mix them in with foot powder to be worn in the boots. If you don't want to risk herbal or sachet residue, then consider smoking the boots (and the hat for that matter) in the incense powders.

For the hat, sew or place one of your hairs in the hatband. It's a really old trick meant to keep you on his mind.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Thank you, Aura :P
theusurper2

Unread postby cassiehart » Tue May 13, 2014 10:16 am

Thanks for the detailed testimonies, FrenchGirl! They're so fun and inspiring to read.
cassiehart

herbs for sexual love

Unread postby devious24 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am

so i'm gonna give to many details. long story short he doesn't seem sexually interested anymore. shows lots of love but no passion in the bedroom. more like a lets get this over with and go to sleep. I need passion. Please help me.
devious24

Re: herbs for sexual love

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:31 am

devious24, you'll find a complete listing of herbs and their magical uses, along with a few simple spells for each one, at herb-magic.com.

A few of them are specifically to restore a man's sexual interest -- or his "male nature." There are some slightly more common spices used to inspire "passion," and you will find those listed, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: herbs for sexual love

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:22 pm

An item to help is kiss me now product to add the umph. Also for women I like to suggest catnip to make him crazy about that .... ! Its a great love herb in that manner.
j82

Unread postby aura » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:56 am

Fire of Love is another good choice. Cooking curry is another good method since most of the spices used help with sex and nature. You're looking for recipes that will combine cumin, coriander, ginger along with other herbs reputed to enhance sexuality. A few cubeb and juniper berries mixed into the pepper mill also work wonders...
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Enpi » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:03 am

Does anyone work with saffron? What are your experiences regarding this flower?
I've read in the Miss Cat's book that it is a powerful love herb but I can't find anything particular about it so I would appreciate your opinion.
In fact, I am thinking about adding it in my "Love" honey jar.

thanks in advance,
blessings.
Enpi

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi Enpi,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, you should introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Saffron is indeed a powerful love herb that has a long history in European love spells. It is a known aphrodisiac.

Adding it to your honey jar is a nice idea. You should also cook with it and feed it to your target.

Cardamom and Coriander are also used in this same way for this same purpose.

http://herb-magic.com/cardamom-seed.html
http://herb-magic.com/coriander-seed.html

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Enpi » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:05 am

Hi Athena K,

thanks for everything! I have already worked with cardamom and coriander and the both of them will be included as well. :)

Regarding the introduction, I made a mistake by not doing it, but it's just because I consider myself the old LM member but as I didn't write anything for a year and a half, my profile was deleted as inactive... My old name was Macumba.

Thank you one more time, happy hoodooing! :)
Enpi

Fast luck oil - for love?

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:01 am

Fast luck - for love?

I was reading in the spells archive and came across a fast luck oil (Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Wintergreen) recipe and Cat suggested using alkanet root to dye it red. Just a thought but wondering what you think about using red rose petals to dye the oil red if you're looking for fast luck in love? Not trying to cut corners or anything but I do have red rose bush at home and I have some of the petals drying as we speak so it's something I have handy and knowing the magical qualities of love linked to roses it got me thinking that it might help "boost" the love aspect, perhaps. However I don't want to weaken anything so I figured I'd ask the experts before attempting. Any thoughts? TIA!
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, royal_PITA ,

I didn't know that the pedals emitted dye. But if they do then, go for it!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey I used the Quassia chips and my ex hair and a sock he wore, that I cut a piece out of, and put a drop of his semen on it and burned it, and placed the ashes in a black flannel bag I made, also I put controlling powder, a drop of I dominate my man and do as I say oil in there as well, then prayed over it,then put in a dark place my question is how do I control him do I pray over it everyday then stick it back in a dark place or just tell him want I want from him and see how it go, I only just made it last night, my question is how do I work it or proceed from here.... thank you in advance
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38

This is the spell in its entirety.

You did a GREAT job!

Just keep it in dark place. If you happen to be near it, then just state your petition again.

Wishing you the best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Miss Aida
You are truly a remarkable woman...will do as you say .. can't wait to do a reading with you again...thanks again...
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Nisey1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello.

I have been working on my target long distance, doing a separation jar, a honey bottle, a reconciliation bottle, and candles. I have been working hard on this man and the results are amazing. He lives in another state, so I am working on him daily without physical contact. He is talking to me via text and being extra sweet!

He will be coming back to visit me in the summer. I will be getting his hairs and other personal concerns and I have love oils on order with LMCCo.

My question concerns contact work, which will be new to this situation. I want to know what to do with the products while he is here to enhance things and possibly make this a permanent thing.

What in-person tricks made with these oils or with herbs can I use on him while he is here?

Thanks in advance.
Nisey1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, Nisey1 ,

That is great news! Congrats!

Take a look at these four pages for lots and lots of ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the greatest of success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 pm.
Reason: Double post, wrong subforum, wrong thread

Unread postby DnMe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:38 pm

hello all Experts (smile)
I am planning to send a gift to the guy i am seeing,. i
(1) my question is Do you think, putting a Come to me oil, Follow me Boy Oil , Influence Oil, and sprinkle 9 love herbs on the gift which He would definitely Touch would be essential. and i am planning to also put all those ingredients on everything He would touch on his house to draw him in to me.. (smile)

I have ongoing skull candle for Him anointed with same herbs but i don't have personal concern i only have picture.
(2) question is Do you think if i wipe things that he usually touches can be useful to add up on skull candle..

Thanks all experts
DnMe

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi DnMe,

If you want to anoint anything he will touch with oil, your choices are good however make sure to use only the tiniest amount of oil to avoid detection. You don't want him to suspect anything. Also, do not use the oil on any kind of fabrics or papers of his, as the oil will stain.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation