• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:47 am

Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Re: Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Yes, dreamweaver -- You will call into the spell and pray over it exactly what you want. Spells are enactments that we control. They do not control us!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. That was the answer I was hoping for and was kinda expecting. In the past I had a few things go off target and paid for the mistake of acting before thinking. So now I think longer before I act and when I try something new I want be absolutely confident in the outcome. I learned the hard way to do my research. The information on your forum is priceless. Now I just have to get that confusion powder and get that lemon in the ground. :)
dreamweaver

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Oh, and the reason for the question about the lemon souring more than the relationship was because of the many times on the forum that its been said to not put the person you want to keep near (in a breakup spell) in the freezer because they would be frozen out of your life. I wanted to be certain that the lemon wouldn't sour the individuals. Since its all break up work I hope you can understand why I ask. Thanks again for your kind responses on the forum. You guys are awesome. <3
dreamweaver

Unread postby loabeliever » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:31 am

So i did the lime break up spell yesterday for my ex and his current shank. I did 4 limes with both there pictures facing away and with break up and all their personal info on his i put his hair that i did on all 4 limes and one hers just her pic and dob, with command. I put in between the 2 pics habanero pepper oil and rotten habaneros, black arts oil, break up powder, sulfer, goofer dush, grave yard dirt, and calamus roots, and licorce along with red pepper flakes and powder, and black pepper i shut it with nails and screws, and then wrapped it with aluminum foil with shinny side in. It was a full moon and i know most would recommend doing this type of work during waning moon but i was feeling the power of the full moon. I was very hot and furious but calm in my intentions i knew how much i wanted them to suffer. I kept speaking in my head how much damage i want done.. When i went to dispose the limes near his work door i buried all four by the entrance door to amplify the spell. Surprisingly i got a text from him right before burying it asking if he can come to get something from by house since we used to live together before i found out he had been cheating and fu**ing some shank-I am not doing any work to get him back. I just want him to be miserable and incomplete and never find peace with any women. Just sharing my work.- i just thought it was strange he texted me when i went to go bury the limes by his work. Weird. but i feel good and i will continue to burn candles on the vinegar i have along side the 2 black curse babies i made for him and the shank.
loabeliever

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello loabeliever,

I think you're doing some powerful work here, thanks for sharing. I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he texted; it takes time for spells to reach "full strength," so to speak. I don't think it's a sign that the spell isn't working. Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loabeliever » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:12 pm

Thank you sisterjean:)
loabeliever

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 am

Hi,

haven't been here in a while.
I got the supplies to do a lemon break up spell, my partner left me for the other woman AGAIN because she did witchcraft on me and him.

I know where they live, and I'm thinking about putting the lemon somewhere where they live and where they both pass by everyday (near the door of the appartement) I know one should "step" over the lemon, but that's not gonna fly since she knows about magick.

Is that a good option or just useless ?

Thank you for any help !
lapalomablanca

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:51 am

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

You can bury it where they walk over.

Is there a way that you can bury it without them seeing it?

And, NO, it's not useless. This is a FABULOUS and excellent way of laying a trick

Wishing you the very best with your spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks for your reply miss Aida !

They live in an appartement (same building) and there are a lot of plants all around, places I can easly hide the lemons in bushes and flowers, they even live in front of a crossroad, so I was thinking of putting on there also ?

But there's no realy way of putting one where they would walk OVER, only pass near it ...
I was thinking about doing 4 lemons and placing them all around where they live ?

Would you think that could work ? Like in every corner of the exit of their building ?

May thanks for your time (:
lapalomablanca

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello lapalomablanca,

It looks like you posted almost this same exact question almost a year ago in this same thread. Why don't you go to page 2 of this thread and re-read the answers that Miss Aida and Miss Athena gave you back then?
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:49 am

Sisterjean,

"a year ago" I did not know where other woman and my ex lived.
I put a lemon under MY doorstep and ONLY my ex would come by and step over it.

NOW I know where they BOTH live so I would like to lay a trick there where they both will PASS the lemons.

ALSO I asked if 4 lemons would be better all around their building then one. AGAIN NOT UNDER THE DOORSTEP ! Won't fly.
lapalomablanca

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

That's not a bad idea!

Please keep us posted on the results.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

should I take a rue or maybe hyssop bath after ?
Or something else for protection maybe ?

Thanks for your time.
lapalomablanca

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi lapalomablanca,

Taking a hyssop bath is advised after performing any kind of negative work, to help cleanse you of sins and wash away the effects of cursing another. It is a general practice to recite Psalm 51 when bathing ("Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow").

Protection generally isn't needed when performing break-up spells unless you fear spiritual retaliation, in which case using Protection spells and amulets would be advised.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greentea » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 pm

I read on this forum that someone asked before if break up spell can be buried at the caster's house to affect the target and love rival, the answer was not a good idea -- but what about I have the target walk over it and immediately take it out of my house and bury it somewhere else? it's not possible for me to bury it at their property but a few blocks away. or is it not absolutely NOT a good idea to have him walk over it at all inside my property which could affect the relationship between me and him?

same thing with a vinegar jar?

Thank you!
greentea

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi greentea,

It is never a good idea to bury negative work in your home, however temporary. You should find a tree near your target's home that has a hollow in it and "bury" your work there if you can't put it in the ground where he will walk over it.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Anna_89 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi LM,

I was wondering if you can offer some advice. I'm looking to buy the break up kit to break up an arranged marriage. They live in different countries. There are outside influences like his family and her family that are making that separation so difficult.

Apart from the break up kit, is there anything else that will help or strengthen the power of the spell? Or give him encouragement to leave her?

I don't have any details on her. Will that still be effective?

Thanks
Anna
Anna_89

Unread postby PrettyInPink02 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:13 pm

1) I want to try the lemon and lime breakup spell. What are some things I need? Of course teleconference and the lime.

2) I've also seen nails. Any specific nails or can I use nails that you'd use to hang a picture?

3) I also seen something about cayenne pepper with their names.

Please help.
PrettyInPink02

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02,

1) There are dozens of different types of break-up spells that use lemons or limes (also vinegar bottle spells as well) to sour a relationship. What you need will be a souring agent (Lemon or Lime) and some personal concerns or name-papers. You will NOT need a "teleconference."

2) Not all Lemon or Lime break up spells employ nails. Some, for instance, are placed in Ants' nests. Simply follow the directions of the spell you choose to work. If the spell is taught to you with nails as an ingredient, the type of nail may be specified (e.g. rusty, horseshoe, etc.) or it may be left up to you to choose. I personally do not use nails in Lemon break up spells. I have other methods i prefer. To each his or her own!

3) Yes, Red Pepper is a common ingredient in such spells. So are name papers, knives, and /or Goofer Dust. If you read all of the pages here, you will get some good ideas of the possibilities -- however, i saw where you were also asking about freezer spells and vinegar jar spells for the same purpose. If i were you, i would choose one job first, then try the others on different days, in order to keep your focus on one spell at a time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi Anna_89,

The break up spell kit has everything you need to perform that spell. If you want to give your target extra courage to leave her, then work a white skull candle on him telling him what you want him to think and do. Dress it with Influence and Crucible of Courage oils.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

If you don't have her details, you can refer to her as "(his name)'s wife". It is a weaker link to her but it could work.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello, Anna_89,

You may also want to consider a vinegar jar

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

And, of course, look at the thread here for ideas.

There are many break up spells.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Astrella » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello everyone!

I need to do something urgently to prevent my marriage to break. My husband has a business partner and I can see the romantic interest growing between them. As far as I know nothing serious has happened yet. But I Know my husband well, I can see what is going on. Also when we talked he didn't object when I said he is falling in love with her. I would like to prevent that and save my marriage.

I am considering two quick spells before I order the Break Up Kit.
1. Lemon Spell.
I understand how to do it. But I want to sour their relationship ONLY, not my husband's life in general. Could the spell effect him negatively if his name and photo are in the lemon together with hers?
Also where should I bury it? I don't really feel comfortable to bury it near my house. She doesn't live here, so she will not walk over it. And if I bury it on my property, my husband will walk over it, but also I will. Could it effect our relationship, too?

2. Freezer Spell.
Also it is clear how to do it, but I am wondering if it will work to freeze her out of HIS life if I do the spell? How to specify in this work that I want her to leave HIS life?

If this doesn't help, I will definitely do the break up spell, too.

Please, help somebody ASAP because I can't take it anymore, we fight with my husband and it ruins our marriage...
Astrella

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello, Astrella,

Oh, I am so sorry

Yes, do the lemon and say that his feelings for her will sour. Or their feelings will sour for each other.

Sometimes, I just wrap them up in aluminum foil and put them someplace in the house where the lemon will rot (and that can be part of the petition: Sour and rot away)

Here are methods of deplyent:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

For a freezer spell, you ONLY use her name, picture, or whatever you have of. Do NOT use his name whatsoever.

Take a look at this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Astrella » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I will do that then.
Just to make sure it is safe can you, please, answer the questions about Lemon Spell in my post?

- If I use my husband's photo in the lemon (together with hers) could it 'sour' his life in general or even our relationship?

- Should I bury it in my yard even if she is not living in our house? Or it would be better to bury it somewhere else like on the crossroads, etc.?

- And if I leave the lemon to rot somewhere in the house, when and how should I dispose it after it is rotten?

Thank you so much in advance!
I just want to make sure I willnot harm my husband. I want ONLY to remove his interest in her.
Astrella

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello, Astrella

You asked:

#1- If I use my husband's photo in the lemon (together with hers) could it 'sour' his life in general or even our relationship?-No. No if you have stated and written the intention

2- Should I bury it in my yard even if she is not living in our house? Or it would be better to bury it somewhere else like on the crossroads, etc.?-I prefer the crossroads

3- And if I leave the lemon to rot somewhere in the house, when and how should I dispose it after it is rotten?-www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.hml

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Astrella » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your reply above.
I did freezer spell on a woman who my husband has romantic interest in, and also Lemon Spell for their relationship. But it doesn't seem to be good enough. They are still in communication on business stuff (which is more an excuse for my husband to continue talking to her rather than real business matters...) He even wants to go visit her for 'business purpose'. I am really scared now because I am afraid if he goes there he might not come back at all...

I have ordered Hotfoot Spell Kit at Luckymojo, because I thought that Break Up Spell is for existing relationship and they are not together at the moment. But now I am wondering if Hotfooting works remotely. Can I hotfoot a person who is in another city and is a serious potential threat to my marriage? Will Hotfoot Spell help to drive away a person from my husband's life, not a physical place?

Also I would like to know if these spells (like freezer spell and hotfoot spell) drive a person from me, but not from my husband. She is not in direct communication with me anyway. I want her to stop seducing my husband and i want my husband to stop thinking about her. But after freezer spell it seems like started to pull away from me and hide that he is talking to her anyway.

Please, advise!
Thank you very much in advance!
Astrella

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:56 am

Hello Astrella,

I think that's a good idea to work the Hot Foot Spell Kit on her, and yes, it can be worked remotely. I'd recommend reading this page through carefully, to understand how hot footing works:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

When you write the petition paper for that spell, specifically write that this tramp will get away from your husband and stay away. That will help remove her from his life completely.

If you want to work on your husband too, to get him to stop talking to her and seeing her, you could look into some female domination work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HappinessAndLove » Wed May 31, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello
I am currently working a vinegar jar on a girl who made my life hell after my sisters sudden death, she tainted me and slept with my partner (he is now my ex as I dumped him and is with her) she still is outrageously cruel towards me and he owes me a fortune as well as lied about me and called my dead
Relatives names. Basically I want justified revenge. So I am casting.
I am also doing a feces spell to turn her life to poop. I'm flushing her but not him: now I did a lime spell Saturday and when I placed The petition paper and only the parchment petition paper into the lime is started to sizzle and crackle, it contained NO herbs nothing only the paper.
I took this as a great sign that she is arguing with my ex and that her life is souring... would
You perceive it the same or am I wishfully thinking?

Thank you in advance
HappinessAndLove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello, HappinessAndLove ,

It could be!

But, in the future, please put your questions abut sign in the "Signs" thread

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Breakup Spell - Sign?

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:12 am

Hi Everyone: I've been a long-time lurker, and have practiced various forms of spellwork and magic for well over 20 years.

I recently (yesterday) completed both a breakup and a reconciliation spell* - with the aim of breaking up a relationship that my ex is in IF it is seen as justified, and with reconciling with him in the way that is healthiest (i.e., if that's just as friends, if that's more than friends, even if it means we go our separate ways, I'm happy with that outcome.) While doing the breakup spell, I got an overwhelming sense of love for his current girlfriend, and a sense that he hasn't been fair or faithful to her (both of which are true,) and that I was doing HER a favor by helping to cut the cord. When I did the reconciliation spell, I got a strong sense that he and I can maintain our current friendship (100% platonic only for the past year,) but that he will continue to think of me as the woman he's in love with, regardless of other relationships/platonic status etc.

Anyways, the breakup spell included a lemon which I had to let shrivel and dispose of yesterday. This morning, when I was getting ready for work, I grabbed a to-go cup to bring to work, and out fell.... a rotten lemon, leftover from lemon water that I brought to work one day. This *feels* like a sign that the breakup spell is working, but I am curious to hear others' thoughts.

*I realize there is a high potential for drama and messiness here, which is why I kept some real boundaries around the breakup AND reconciliation work. We've had a very interesting past year together, and I want to be firm but not over-the-top in any spellwork I do. ;)

Thanks in advance for any feedback on what *feels* like a sign.
TaurusGirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi TaurusGirl,

Please do not start new topics on the forum as there is already a thread about lemons as part of Break Up work. I moved your post to the correct thread.

Please read through this thread, as it contains lots of useful advice to you.

I have a question - when you said you "disposed" of the lemon in your breakup spell, did you deploy it ritually or throw it away? I suspect the latter, because I took the sign of the lemon from your water as an indication that you needed to pay more attention to the shriveled lemon from your spell. If you had just thrown it away in the trash, you were telling Spirit that you were ending the spell and had no further interest in its outcome. The spell became "garbage" to you.

This is not how to ritually deploy spell remains. Please read this thread on how to properly deploy your work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

If you had indeed properly deployed the original lemon from your spell, take the second lemon as a good sign that Spirit has heard you.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:24 am

Good morning! I disposed of the spell lemon as per the ritual - left it in a hole in a tree, and walked away without looking back. I felt a great sense of calm and closure as I did so. As for the reconciliation spell, I have felt strong platonic feelings and warmth toward my ex - but nothing sexual or relationship-like again. Just strengthening and restoring our friendship. Interestingly, I have received a lot of attention from other men since doing that part of the spell. Thank you again.
TaurusGirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello TaurusGirl,

That's good to hear! Congratulations on properly deploying the lemon.

Your work to draw back your ex can indeed hit other people - think of it like shooting a bunch of arrows in the air. You intend to hit him to draw him back to you, but other people can get caught in the crossfire and come to you as well. It just means the energy is out there.

Now you forget the spell, sit back and see what happens. I hope it will be a success for you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:05 am

Thank you! I have already rec'd several signs that the reconciliation work has 'hit,' including unexpectedly walking by the place where we met, last night. I was led in that direction by a friend, and this is in NYC, on a block I almost never pass by. So, I will keep you all posted. I've let go of the outcome and will be patient.
TaurusGirl

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:09 am

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you another quick update. While I don't know yet how the breakup spell has worked (if at all, and it's only been a week,) I can say that the reconciliation work is starting to take effect. We've resumed casual, friendly communication. Very light, but it's a step in the right direction after a few very difficult transitions and conversations. Thank you again, Miss Athena, for your feedback.
TaurusGirl

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:49 pm

If I've wrapped my lemon up in foil can I unwrap it to see if it's rotted yet for deployment? I can smell it bc I added a tiny bit of vinegar at the time of my workings & I don't want to unleash any negative energy on me if I'm not supposed to unwrap it just yet. Thanks ;)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

A long time ago, I had someone in a similar spell

I started feeling sorry for the target because she was having so much bad luck and bad things kept happening to her

My Mother was alive at the time. She warned me not to open it. I didn't listen to her. I took it apart and the bad energy hit me like a brick and I almost fell down.

The target went right back to her evil ways. In fact, she was WORSE than before I cast the spell on her.

The second time that I performed the spell on the target, it didn't work. And my Mother had also warned me that it wouldn't work because I lacked conviction

So, the answer to your question is: NO !!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) I will leave that thing wrapped up & add another layer to it bc I noticed it leaking a bit thru the foil from the vinegar eating away at it, that's why I was wondering but good thing I asked.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby mi55understood » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:39 pm

I've read over the threads posted here but I want to be very very clear on my work. There is a girl that seems to lurk around the guy I'm talking to. I want to freeze her out so I will do the lemon spell with the pictures but DON'T put it in the freezer because he is in it as well.. Instead just let the lemon sit somewhere to rotten. Correct? And if correct how do I dispose of the lemon once the spell work?
mi55understood

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello mi55understood,

You can still do a lemon freezer spell on this girl, just don't put your lover's name in the lemon as well. You can read about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce