• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Catherine's Hands-On Apprenticeship Training Program

How to take cat's Correspondence Course, plus news about Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Workshops, Apprenticeships, and Parties.

Re: Catherine's Hands-On Apprenticeship Training Program

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi amithyzt,

Yes we meet again!

Please note that your interview with miss cat will be scheduled only after you complete your purchase requirements. It's a straightforward process and you are doing everything right.

Yes, learning directly from miss cat is a very valuable opportunity that you won't want to miss. I predict you'll do very well on the course and I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amithyzt » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'll make sure I've read every link and every book, that every item has been ordered and I've worked a few conjures for myself and others before I proceed. It could take a month or two more because I find myself reading twice, but it's been incredible so far... :D
amithyzt

Unread postby Naught1usMax1mus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:39 am

Finally completed my first attendance at an apprenticeship week! It was a LOT of intense learning and hard work! When the Tuesday numbers were added up and we had created over *1000* bottles of oil it was unbelievable. The format of alternating days of history/lecture and hands-on work creating products for the store is a good one. And happily we are able to keep one oil, one incense and one mojo of those we create, so I am very proud of the Black Cat oil, the House Blessing incense and Steady Work mojo kits I worked on, as well as the others I did. It makes me smile to look over at thee products and remember the intense experience of this last week.

I highly, highly recommend these apprenticeship weekends to every graduate of HRCC. It is not easy, it's a of note taking and hard work, but seeing Miss Cat's incredible collections of oils/salves, incenses and mojo pieces was an incredible treat. Miss Cat must be exhausted at the end of this week, and I thank her so very much for giving of her time to those of us who can attend. There were 11 of us including some employees at this training week.

Mary Thomson 1398G
Naught1usMax1mus

Unread postby amithyzt » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm

WOW! Thank you for posting about your experience. It sounds like it was a fantastic week and time well spent.:)
amithyzt

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program