Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Spells for Relationship Interferred With by Family / Friends

Re: Spells for a Relationship Interferred by Family / Friends

Unread postby j82 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:38 am

j82

Re: Spells for Relationship Interferred With by Family / Friends

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:32 am

I'm interested in a man who has been divorced for two years. They have five children together. She is extremely bitter and punishing and I suspect she has most of the symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder (she refuses to get help). She would not abide a new woman in his life and especially not around his children.

Is there anything I can do to help her move on so she doesn't interfere with his love life? Even if I'm not the right person for him, this would be in her best interest and his. I care about him as a friend and potential romantic partner so I want her to stop punishing him and blocking him from happiness.

He's a Marine and currently stationed in South Carolina. She's in San Diego with the kids where he will move in a year when he retires and have them half time. I live in Oakland, so I realize the whole situation is really complicated, but again, I'm just trying to make life better for him now and especially when he is dealing with her more directly after he moves back to California.

I initially thought a freezer spell or a commanding doll baby like ConjureMan Ali suggested in a post. However, I want it to simultaneously block her interference and reduce her bitterness/help her to move on and find love for herself.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:13 pm

littlewing ,

she may not be as bitter if she moved on and met a new person. Try cleansing her ( using a doll or candle) then do a moving candle spell moving her away from the marine and to a new figure candles dressed or named new lover.
j82

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:38 pm

I like the moving candle spell idea. Thanks.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Family

Unread postby queenofheart » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:03 am

I first want to start off by saying i love you guys!!!! Using the products i was able to stop my divorce and now we are working on it it's been 7 months perfect. I do need some help though. It's like Im a secret to his family, a friend very close to the family told me that they dont know that im living with him, well they know but they are going on with his lies. I want him to be open with them about us. I miss the way i use to talk to them and do for them. Thats one thing now the second thing is i want him to be affectionate to me i believe i need to still work with reconciliation and some healing products.
queenofheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, queenofheart,

First, I agree that you need to work more reconciliation and healing products.

Then, I highly suggest that you perform a skull candle spell with Crucible of Courage oil on this. Convince the candle that he needs to have the courage to tell them that he's with you again.

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofheart » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your reply. Does the church burn skull candles. Im not sure what just happened though because he came to me saying he doesnt love me anymore. Not sure where it came from he recently bought a new car for me not a simple car but a 25,000 car with payments Im now confused and think someone is working on him. He told me that he's not sure if hes making the right decision by telling me that. A friend of his told me that his family didnt know we were living together and that they thought we were divorced but saw a picture of us now all of a sudden since that day everything has gone down hill. This is like the last 3 days. The only thing i did today was i fed him my urine because its not that time of the month for me. He did eat it but i wasnt sure as to how much urine to put in as he ate i was thinking of my intentions and meditating hard. I think it worked because before he left he told me to give him a hug and he held me tight. Im going to do a honey jar right now but i only have honey and his picture. What else can i do? I have access to everything of his.
queenofheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, queenofheart ,

I am a little confused: Can't you do spells at home?

MISC doesn't burn skull candles.

and you might want to try Love me products: www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

You might also want to consider a reading to see what exactly is going on in his mind. He seems to be scattered in is thoughts.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofheart » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:48 am

Yes I can do spells at home but I can't burn candles. We live together i can have the box mailed to my neighbors home but anything as far as having a skull candle burning I cant do that. Ive been studying this forum day and night. He has told me it's his family because everytime we use to argue he would run and tell them everything about our relationship to them so they just assumed we were over and im this crazy girl. So they have this picture painted of me as Im a bad girl. I do agree the love me products are what I need. I had a reading a while ago not by one listed and they did tell me we were going to be ok. Him and I went to church and a prophet was there and he also told us the forces of darkness are around our marriage. I want to order my supplies on friday and have them shipped to my neighbors home I just cant do the candles. The time I have is 5 hours alone to myself every day. I do have a friend that has a shop that use to burn for me maybe ill have him set one for me he also gets his supplies from LM. I was reading somethings about the radio show, is it really hard to get a reading that way? Thanks
queenofheart

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:09 am.
Reason: Private message

Mean Husband and Mother in Law

Unread postby sg_77 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 am

Hello,

My husband constantly calls me names such as being aggressive and other nasty things. All this has been instigated and fed by my mother in law. I have done so much for him its really heartbreaking to see him like this. I dont know if there is any way to protect my marriage. Ps help.

Thanks
SG
Last edited by MissMichaele on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity
sg_77

Re: Mean Husband and Mother in Law

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

sg_77, I have moved your post to the subforum, " Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation." I'm sure you will find many good ideas here.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 2sweetgirls » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 am

Hello,

I need a bit of help. I currently purchased a 9" red/black reversing candle for my husband and I. We moved in with my mother in law about 3 months ago and things between my husband and I are a bit weird now. When we are in her home we both feel as if something is there pulling us away from one other. When we are outside of the home we are great with each other. The things we notice being affected are our communication, and how we interact with each other in general. No arguments but there is a noticeable amount of tension between us and we can't figure out why. In the past my mother in law has caused issues with us and while we are moving past all that my husband and I both feel like something/someone is trying to pull us away from each other. With all that said I have a question about my candle.

It has a 3 inch flame. Steady, no movement, no noise. The wax has started to melt and in all honesty it looks like a huge butterfly. I have the candle on a plate. The wax on the plate looks like butterfly wings. On the candle where the flame is There are two "hooks" about an inch high that looks like the antennas of the butterfly.

Butterfly in the wax is good huh? I think it does.

Last night I was laying down and smelled a very familiar smell. Put my nose in my pillow and it smelled of herbs. I told my husband and he smelled his pillow and he said his smelled like it had just been washed. I don't know if this has anything to do with the candle or maybe my mother in law doing something behind our backs.

Any insight or other works I should be doing is greatly appreciated.

A
2sweetgirls

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:12 am

2sweetgirls, a reading would reveal whether your mother-in-law is fixing you behind your back. I'm glad your husband is on board with you.

• Burn Van Van incense in your room, and then either Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection.

• Add a little Chinese Wash to the fabric softener and offer to take over doing the laundry (to totally eliminate the possibility that mother-in-law might think the fabric softener now "smells funny" and replaces it).

• If your husband is into this kind of work, ask him if he'd like a Love Me Triple Strength Mojo Hand. Get one for yourself, too.

• Add Stop Gossip bath crystals to mother-in-law's cleaning, grooming and laundry supplies.

You can find everything here: www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Advice with reconciliation and to clear misunderstandings

Unread postby TheMagus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi and season greetings to everyone on lucky mojo, ive been aware of this place for a long time and finally deiced to join you guys :D

Anyways there has been a pest in my life for a longtime (my mother) and she has been always causing issues with my lovers and female friends.. i can't have any woman in my life once i do a little bit later things go awry.

Ive been going to a reading local to me (london) England and my she said my moms been doing alot of black magic mainly interference or to cause arguments and the said woman leaves or a they get sick or a ex lover pop's up and they get confused.

i do candles and i and quite perceptive and i feel it coming but i can never to seem to counter it on my own.

As for the woman i want back is someone i was building a solid connection with and over the summer we had a difference off interests on Facebook and she just cut me off, No email or phone can't reach her.

went back to my reader and she said that my mother done something to break us up, for you tarot readers all i remember is the interference card (the Crowley deck)

so how can one sort this out? ive done prayers and decrees and just asking of there anything else that can be done?
TheMagus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Hello, TheMagus,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Yes, here are many protection spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

But, also, please consider a reading from an AIRR member just to make sure that this is the real problem (a "second opinion", if you will..): http://readersandrootworkers.org

Cleanse yourself with the 13 day bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, start spells to bring this woman back: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheMagus » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Miss Aida, Thank you for your response i do feel to get a second opinion (I have noticed you do readings yourself) do you do it Via skype?

What love spells do you suggest ive never dealt with this kind off magic before?
TheMagus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Hello, TheMagus ,

I don't conduct personal business on the forum. Nor do I recommend any one AIRR member

I find that this practice is unfair to all the other AIRR members.

Therefore, you can choose who you want by going to the AIRR webpage that I gave you. Then, contact whomever you wish via their e-mail address.

happy New Year!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shellybb1980 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 am

Hello there I have a problem, my husband is having an affair, initially it started as a fling and the person cast a love spell on him, while initially I did not believe in these things I had 3 readings which all said the same and she did a confusion and separation for us as well, how do I get my husband back? In space of 3 weeks he made a total 360degree turn around, we don't sleep together anymore, we live in the same house but don't talk to each other, the situation is driving me insane to a point where I wish to die as the hurtful things he has done and are telling me he has never done before for over the 10 years we are married. When he confess about the affair he promise to break it off as he realize he was hurting me, a conscious effort was made to fix our marriage but within a month after things went haywire again then he would come back to me and say he's confuse and he believe the lies this girl is telling him, I could not understand a man married for over 10 years made a sudden turn around. Please help me to fix this.
Shellybb1980

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello Shellybb1980,

I am sorry you are experiencing this situation. I really recommend you look over this forum to see what others have done to overcome someone messing around in their marriage.

I would also recommend you do some cleaning work on you and your husband. Do this on your husband secretly if you have to. Check out uncrossing products at this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html). You could use the bath crystals to wash his laundry or even make a small doll with some if his old cloths and other personal concerns and wash it.

After you have done that start working with either reconciliation products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) if you have been fighting or Return To Me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) if you have not been fighting. You can also combine these to products if you want.

I would also recoment using things like Marriage products (http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html) and Peacefull Home (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html) such as taking the powders and sprinkling them around the house.

This type of thing is always good to have some back up with since you have a person actively working against you so I would also recommend hiring a professional to help. We always recommend the folks at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com) as we know them to be reputable.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shellybb1980 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks, what about if I light the red male figure candle on his photo And anoint it with oils, can that help? Also how long does it take to see results?
Shellybb1980

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi Shelby1980,

That could help.

It isn't possible to say how long spells take to manifest. Here's a page that Miss Cat wrote in response to similar questions about how magic works. It's worth reading.

http://www.luckymojo.com/real/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lordofthewiggle » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:18 am

Hello! I have a major issue I was hoping I could receive some sort of guidance on. So I've been dating this man for about a year now, and an airr reader mentioned he was sent to me specially by a deceased friend and that we are pretty much meant to be.

It's been a roller coaster ride but overall he's an amazing man who is brilliant in so many ways, etc. He's also an alcoholic however who has relapsed throughout our relationship on occasion. He realizes the issue is much more serious than he imagined and he's receiving the proper care. He's working hard to kept himself on the right path and to keep his job going great. If all goes well, we plan to move in together in a few months.

My parents however (who for now I live with because I can't afford rent on my own yet, starting a new job Dec 1 thought which will fix that issue) hate him. Both my parents are extremely judgemental and hard headed and don't listen to reason if it goes outside their limited minds. My dad is much worse than my mom in his judgmentalness however.

Last week in a moment of panic and stupidity I confided in my mom about his bad recent relapse. We used to be close and she used to not tell my dad things but for some reason she mentioned this to my dad who hated my boyfriend from the start because he's not a snooty upperclass conservative (neither are we but with my dad, appearances are everything). Both my parents, mainly my dad, absolutely dislike him. My mom can come around in time after this recent news but my dad holds grudges forever. He will even bring up things he *thinks* I did wrong 10+ years ago to make his point. He's making things miserable for me. My parents have always been pretty controlling in my life and I've always obeyed to an extent but this man is worth fighting for in my eyes. My dad is extremely against us moving in together and is against the relationship to the point of being severely disrespectful. My boyfriends grandmother died on Thanksgiving and my dad, upon hearing the news last night, was pretty fake "sorry to hear". My boyfriend doesn't want to come over now and I can't blame him.

Anyway, I was thinking that a honey jar would be perfect to sweeten both my parents to my boyfriend, who has never once been abusive or really hurt me. I understand their concerns and they have the right to be concerned but this disrespect is absolutely unacceptable. I stuck up for my boyfriend and my father got nasty with me about it, telling me I'm an idiot for this and "those people don't change". My dad himself has had issues with drinking in the past, so it's even more ridiculous.

Anyway, how should I go about this honey jar? I'm getting ready to place a big order to lucky mojo and want to be sure to order the right products. I want them to at least be respectful and not rude to him or the relationship. It's getting to the point where it's causing major anxiety for me being here. My therapist agrees I need out of this house.

Guess I should do a money spell in addition.

Thank you to all who can provide me some guidance. I can get everyone's pictures, hair, etc. My boyfriend is completely on board with my root working so that's not an issue and is happy to provide whatever he can.
Lordofthewiggle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, Lordofthewiggle

All the instructions are here:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-p ... -home.html

I pray that al works out well for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:07 am

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling really depressed as I write this; a couple of months ago, it was hard to believe I was so happy. My boyfriend proposed to me and I was off to start a new life where he lived 600 miles from my home. A week or so later, his parents took us out for a meal to celebrate our engagement. I sensed there was an atmosphere at the meal; his Mum seemed tetchy and his Dad got so drunk he was loud and embarrassing. I posted a lovely picture I took of my fiancés parents from that night and posted it on social media, his Dad then drunkenly broadcasted that my fiancés Mum and him had split up, I had to take the picture down etc.

Ok.. so a few weeks later, when my fiancés parents split was confirmed (she moved out and went to live at her sisters, his Dad continued drinking), my fiancé turned around and said he was vegan. Now, I know that may not sound like a huge deal, but his grandmother thinks my fiancé has turned vegan as a result of his parents splitting to "deal" with it. My fiancé was a huge meat eater prior to this and his new lifestyle change is ruining our once good relationship.

Not only have we had the problems with his parents to contend with (his Dad has always had a drinking problem though), two of my fiancés so called friends (twin sisters) are both strict vegans and many of my fiancés close friends have said to me they think hes been influenced by them. And they are both interfering in our relationship, and worse, wedding plans!! One of the girls even started tagging us in "vegan wedding planning" 'nonsense on Facebook and saying we should have that. She has also brainwashed him into thinking that anyone who isn't vegan is evil and selfish.

My fiancé is getting worse and struggling to accept who I am. When I've tried to explain that I fully support and except him, but why can't I not have dairy or something when I go out.. and he's literally a clone of what these girls say, telling me that I'm selfish to consume animals or animal products, and he's not making me feel guilty "it's your conscience". This is exactly what these two stupid girls come out with.

We can't enjoy anything at all now, ever since his parents split he's changed and become influenced by these two extremist girls. Last month, I planned my suicide and was on the way to end my life when a friend had to talk me out of my plans for 5 hours and convince me life was worth living. I have sought medical help and been signed off my work (also which has been damaging my mental health), plus my rootworker has sent St Dymphna to come to my need again which she has done.

PLEASE help me!!! I don't know what spells I can do! I want to get these girls out of our lives once and for all and to never meddle in our relationship ever again.. so I was thinking of good old Hot Foot to do the trick? Am I correct? What about to try and influence him back to a normal diet and stop following extremist (the type of vegans he follows want to seriously belittle and hurt any people who don't follow their way), and more importantly, a spell to make him accept me for who I am?

Thank you
Nony65

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 am

Hello Nony65,

Wow, I'm so sorry! This sounds utterly frustrating.

I think you're spot on with the Hot Foot spell on these girls:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

You could also work a vinegar jar on these girls and your fiance, to "sour" their friendship and turn them against each other:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Also work a skull candle spell on your fiance by dressing a white skull candle with Influence oil and telling it (like you would tell him) as it burns that this isn't something he cares about when it comes to you and to leave you to your own devices without harassment:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

You could work a honey jar for you and your fiance to draw the two of you closer together, but if after all this he still doesn't accept you for who you are and your choices, he may not be the best person for you to be with, I'm sorry.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Obstacle removal

Unread postby KellyR » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Sorry if this is a question already on here. I have a question regarding road opener. I am wondering if anyone has any input as to how to remove an obstacle with negative influences and/or a third party from a relationship. I have done a road opener followed up by a love spell for the third party to find another love interest. If it helps the third party is a Taurus and very clingy/needy. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
KellyR

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi KellyR,

I realize you are new to the forum but please do not start new topics like this. We already have a thread on dealing with relationship interference from other people. I have moved your post to that thread.

Please read through the posts and if you still have questions, you can ask us in this thread.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation