• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:30 am

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby brigrl775 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 pm

My husband of 20 years left for the second time in 8 months. A much younger woman is controlling his every move. He has no contact with kids,family,friends, and I'm sure when he returned to is briefly she did something because she was relentless. I do have a local doing some root work to return him and she feels this is just temporary and has said what a bad seed this woman is. She is much more focused on hurting me and my kids then their relationship . But I need to banish this woman. Immediatly, I need help with this . I would love to send her away or create interest in someone else. Looking for some guidance.
brigrl775

Unread postby farosea » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Thank you mostly kindly for your time and quick reply Sister Jean. :) (And my apologies for posting in an inappropriate place).

I try not to ask questions that have been answered already, as most already have given it is such an extensively informative forum and it probably fits into a few different categories, hence my own personal confusion.

I did think it was my best option and will go over to the Cast off evil sections and find inspirations. I was unsure of the Clarity aspect because he keeps saying he has THE ultimate clarity because charts don't lie :roll: and I was concerned of adding more clarity to his theories, but I guess the beauty of clarity is the see the truth, not the truth of just astrology and his personal interpretations and I can direct my intent that way.

And as far as the skull candles and reconciliation works....I'm on it the second I remove that block. :)

Thank you for your wonderful advice.
farosea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, brigrl775 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. A nightmare!

If his were e, I would do the break up spell on the page I am about to give you

On the mid lower right hand side, you will see a picture of a break up spell and leads her to another person. Great spell

Se if this one is what you are looking for

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the VERY best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brigrl775 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your quick response. I will be looking into thst spell right away.
brigrl775

Unread postby emotions12 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi I have been looking for something strong enough to get an ex back i have recently did three come to me candles they all burned leaving wax at the bottom but the glass is white along with that i have three love attraction candles they all burned down and white are these good signs
emotions12

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi emotions12,

Welcome to the forum.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There are 90 pages of advice and ideas to accomplish your very goal, so please take the time to read them. If you then still have questions, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello, emotions12 ,

If this were me, and I had wax like that, this is what I would do:

My next spell would be a blockbuster spell.

The petition would be to remove obstacles preventing him from returning to you.

Then, start working your love spells again

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby emotions12 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

i have done those and reversers cause it was said a family member wants us separated does it being a same sex relationship play a part i read that unfinished business on a love candle is usually good is that true
emotions12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 am

Hello emotions12,

The fact that the relationship or potential relationship is a same-sex one doesn't matter. I'm not sure why "unfinished business" on a love candle would be a desirable result; when wax is left in the bottom of a candle it often means that more work is needed on the situation or something is blocking it. Miss Aida gave you some great advice, but if you already did a Blockbuster candle like she suggested and you're still getting these results, it might be time to get a reading to find out what's going on. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

If you want to learn more about reading candle signs, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello,

I have myself a stubborn ex-lover. Now, while it appears that I have been having movements from work used on him and our situation, I am debating if I want to utilize Follow Me Boy to help things out. I am not much of the dominant type, I am more submissive and enjoy being submissive at times, but we would bump heads because his pride would pump up his head too big. I don't want to control him entirely, which might be a misconception that I have developed about female domination work, but I do want him to improve himself and his treatment towards me, allow himself to be vulnerable, etc. since he has such a hard exterior. (Got to love Russian guys LOL) I refuse to allow him to make the same mistakes, as I know that I will not, upon his return (speaking hopefully here!), and ensure that he and I can achieve our highest good with one another!

Is Follow Me Boy or another female domination spell good for this? I don't want a slave. I love myself a strong man and having him doing literally everything I demand without a healthy disagreement or two is no fun for me! but I don't want this guy to let his pride and dominant, "manly-manly" nature to screw things up. I enjoy my independence at times and I don't want him "following me like a dog" since I already have one :lol: , but commitment and keeping hold of those manly bits would be nice without him losing that dominance I enjoy - but not tooooo much dominance. Have to level the playing field somehow!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:43 am

Hi aiseykins,

If you do not have a dominant personality or do not wish to create one, then avoid formulas designed to coerce your target. Follow Me Boy does have a coercive element to it, but it is not as aggressive as something like I Dominate My Man. You can decide for yourself if you feel comfortable using it.

For your situation, I would work with Reconciliation to bring him back. If he has behavioral habits that you want to rid him of, you can work with Cast Off Evil and petition that he be rid of his undesirable traits.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you. That information is extremely helpful! I have been researching other ways such as asking for the aid of Saint Martha or formulas like Follow Me Boy or Love Me. Something that can make his pride manageable and level out the field, but ensure that he does not do anything to harm trust by flinging himself around when things are a little rocky. He's handsome and he knows it.

I would want more affection, and some degree of control because I feel like he has so much power over the relationship. But not something to where he could literally be at my feet without rest and smothering, as said before. So, I will definitely look into these! I do have a honey jar going now and am doing work for reconciling. :)

Thank you for your help!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi again aiseykins,

If you are open to working with saints, then Saint Martha is the right choice. Please read through her thread on the forum for advice in how to approach her for help:
saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5462.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html

Once you have reconciled, you could work with Angelica Root and Rosemary to strengthen your position as the female partner in your relationship - dress them with Peaceful Home oil and carry them in a blue flannel bag for peace and faithfulness in your relationship.
http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-root.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

This help a great deal. Thank you!

Blessings to you!
aiseykins

Unread postby aiseykins » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm

What spells should one do in Mercury's Retrograde to bring about reconciliation and better communication with an ex that has blocked you? I completely forgot about the Retrograde until seeing a post in the contact and reconnect topic. I am hoping that Retrograde will not negatively impact my honey jar, the Adam & Eve candle that I has been set by an AIRR's assistant, work that I am doing and relationship that I am building with Saint Martha to bring my ex back, and among a few other things.

I do plan to follow Miss Athena's advice and do the bag to strengthen my role and bring peace, however, I am wondering what I can do now to ensure his return and reconciliation even during Retrograde and how to boost the success of my other workings.
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 am

Hi aiseykins,

You can continue work you started before Mercury went retrograde, but I would not start any new spells until after it goes direct again on September 6. Just keep up with your honey jar, candles and work with Saint Martha.

Wait until Mercury is direct to start your mojo.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello,
Excuse me if this has been covered before on here but I am in dire need of a quick yet very effective spell to reconcile/get my ex bf to return to me asap.
Here's the story:
So about 3 weeks ago he admitted to me that he had been cheating on me with his best friend's ex gf (whom is a homewrecker & is dating others non exclusivley). He didn't really have any remorse after that & basically discarded me for to go sleep around with her. He thought I was moving when all I was going to do was just travel for awhile. He hasn't contacted me at all in 3 weeks since i left town & my anxiety has been all over the place & I'm an emotional wreck. I have done very successful spell work on him in the past but I need something a little more powerful this time I think. We basically left on terms of me crying & very hurt but him not really seeming to care. Please don't pass judgement that I want him back bc I love him so much & I believe this could be worked out.

I need a spell that will make him contact me and reconcile us & bring him back to me and really want me again & also to get rid of that homewrecking skank that he ditched me for. I'd like to pull him away from her grasp. I only have a piece of his clothing, and I can get some pics of him. I only have her name & can also get a pic of her. What would you guys suggest I do? Thanks so much x0x0~
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I would first start a honey jar on him to keep your relationship positive. Make sure to add some Balm of Gilead to your jar, to smooth over any lingering hurt he may be feeling.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

A moving candle spell would be right for your situation, to move the two of them further apart and move him to you. Here is the thread with advice and information on how to conduct that spell:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html

To get him to contact you, here is the thread you should read for ideas:
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-text-write-reconnect-t2982.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank you miss Athena;) you wouldn't do a vinegar jar on them to break up? She's a very manipulative brainwashing woman that needs to go. I have such anger towards her right now. So the honey jar would make him feel bad about what he's done & feel the need to reconcile? Thanks
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

You could do a vinegar jar as well, but you said your goal was to break them up and bring him to you. A moving candle spell can help with that as it covers both bases.

A honey jar won't make him feel bad about what he's done. That's a separate spell. It will make him sweet to you, and Balm of Gilead will help him smooth over past hurt.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Applene » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:13 am

Hi I recently purchased reconciliation candle from LM and started burning it 3 days ago. The candle was burning with very active jumping and flipping flame. Eventually it formed a knot on the next morning. Then while I was having breakfast, it pops 2 times and the knot went off. This morning when I woke up, another knot has formed. Followed with another knot. So now it's 2 knots on the wick. The flame is calm though... just when I'm writing this post, the first knot went off, followed by the second knot.
The top of the glass has a bit of white soot... may I know what does all this mean ?
Yesterday my ex and I talked a bit and we agreed not to block each other on whatsapp anymore. He suddenly blocks me on his whatsapp again this evening...
I have also purchased return to me, come to me, betwiching and bend over candle. May I know what's the sequence to use / burn them?
I really want to change his mind and make him understand we can be together no matter what. He keeps mentioning it's not the same anymore but keeps telling me 'I mean a lot to him'
I also wonder how should I dispose my petition paper after burning the candle and how to dispose the candle glasses? Is there any special way for different candle?
Thank you so much.
Applene

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 am

Hi Applene,

I'm sorry but we do not perform candle divination on the forum. You can read through the following page I've linked to here for how to interpret common candle signs:

You'll note that knots in the wick indicate a stubborn situation, but it sounds like you're burning through them so that could be a positive sign. Hard for us to know, just keep an eye on how the candle is progressing.

For your candles, I would start with Bewitching to get him intrigued by you again, then Come to Me to bring him towards you, then Return to Me to get him back into a relationship with you. You can burn Bend Over at any of those stages where you feel he needs a little more coercion to get him into action.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 am

Omg he contacted me this morning to say he missed me & that he had a fight falling out with the other woman so my vinegar jar is def working :) I'm still gonna need to to the moving spell as suggested to deal the deal. At least contact has been established now & I told him I wanted him in my life and that I love him. He was a little iffy about working things out bc I think he developed feelings for that woman unfortunately but I have faith I can pull this off again :)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx

GOOD job!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Applene » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your reply. Can I burn bend over after this reconciliation candle? I wish I could change his mind and stop being so stubborn. I've never met someone as stubborn as him. Perhaps I should get something for removing obstacles ? Or anything that can change his will? I have commanding oil. Can I add it into any of my candles? Thanks in advance.
Applene

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am

Hi Applene,

If you think there are obstacles in the path of your reconciliation, then work a BlockBuster spell first before moving on to your reconciliation work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

If you want to help change his mind, only you can know how receptive he would be to coercive products like Commanding. Some people need a gentle nudge, others need a whack upside the head. You can decide what would work best for him and can add that to your candles.

Here's a thread with great advice on how to get someone to change their mind:
influence-and-change-someone-s-mind-or-a-decision-they-made-t19744.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Applene » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I'll have a look to the links that you mentioned.
I've finished burning the reconciliation candle this afternoon. Just before it finished burning, it turned into 2 flames but join burning. What does it mean? And the wick has a lump in the middle. Looks like a cross with flame. But the wick remains one straight line after finish burning.
May I also know how should I dispose the glass in proper ritual way?
Thanks for your blessing and help!
Applene

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello Applene,

We don't provide candle interpretations on this forum, but you can read about candle divination here:

If you have more questions about this topic, please ask them under the appropriate subforum:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass-remains-t8537.html

You can recycle the glass.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

oops I spoke too soon :( He called me today saying that he didn't want to get back together with me bc he was in love with that woman he cheated on me with & that he loved me but wanted to just be my close friend. I'm still gonna work the break up spells & reconcile since luckily I found some of his personal concerns in my bag today ;) Can I use those both in my vinegar jars for them with their pictures? Also, I found some of his hair & was thinking of braiding it into a lock of mine for the reconcile return to me spell I'll be doing , is this all ok?
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby ravenmaven » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to post an update, since it's been so long and I worked on the phone with Miss Aida (who I recommend highly to anyone looking for a reading)!

While my target, G, hasn't come back to me and the horrible woman he's with, M, has been posting "happy couple" photos online a lot, I've been receiving a lot of signs to be patient - VERY patient. G and I knew each other for almost twenty years as close friends, and I've been having a lot of dreams about reconciling both free relationship and the friendship. Additionally I've been noticing my honey jars are warm even on days there's little sun to heat them on the windowsill, and a custom spell a friend made for me is going strong. Additionally, the deep depression I was in lifted enough for me to get not one but TWO promotions within the last seven mints and I'm doing really exciting work.

I'm hoping to be able to update sooner rather than later with happy news, but for now being patient and letting my rootwork move is going well. I suspect this will be one of those things where the moment I stop stressing about it I'll get some good news. In the mean time I'm going to stay as optimistic and hopeful as I can and become more active here. I've missed you all!
ravenmaven

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Yes you can do both.

But PLEASE take more care in assembling your work. As I said to you in another thread, you have to focus when putting your spells together, and don't just charge in because you want to get things in motion as quickly as possible.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 am

Again, thank you Miss Athena. I was rushing tonight to do the vinegar jar since it was tues but I will def wait until I'm more focused so I can do both. After him telling me he was in love with her, I panicked & wanted to get things in motion asap.
gypsywitchxxx

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation