Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Reunite With Friends

Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Reunite With Friends

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Thanks Miss Athena :D
Spiritualist01

Unread postby hellostar2 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Hello,

I'm planning to do a honey jar for my landlady....should I put some of my hair and some of hers in the jar? And will that Bind us? If I keep that honey jar for life will it bind us for life? Can I put more than 1 piece of hair and should I tie them together? What types of herbs we have basil, thyme and organo growing in the back yard also mint, spearmint as well. I read you can add sugar with the honey...am I supposed to eat the honey out of the jar every day? And how much? If I add some menstrual blood to it will it make it powerful? I have never done this before so I'm sorry for all the questions I just learnt about it recently...I have a small pink birthday candle, I red long candle...I plan to put it in a pot with a dish over the candle as I'm scared of fire....how much honey do I use? I don't have a lot and I'm planning to use a baby jar...I really want her to love and care about me....will the honey jar also work that if she moves she can take me with her? I plan on writing that in the intentions circle.

An I supposed to throw the honey jar in the lake or beach water to so we can stay bonded? I heard that somewhere.

Also can I use a pink paper and a red pen for the writing names and intentions for the honey jar? Will it make it stronger?
hellostar2

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:22 pm.
Reason: Added to her post above

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, Hellstar2,

Please read the 100 here for your answers

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby moonlitraven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:33 am

Hello all,

I think this is going to be the best category to ask this.

Over three years ago I had an online friend, she was my best friend in the entire world - but I made a lot of mistakes and was in a horrible place at the time and told her a lot of lies.
We subsequently fell out in 2014 and as I had only known her first name I was never able to track her down. For the past 6-8 months I've searched for her on and off and last night I found her facebook page (after searching through everyone with the same first name in the same country for months on end). I messaged her and this morning she replied. At first, she was elated and sent me a friend request and links to all her social media but quickly became angry at me over what happened (to which I apologized for, gave an explanation where I could and apologized 100 times more). She took a little time to consider it before telling me that we couldn't be friends - after initially wanting to reunite as friends.
I was really upset over it but understood due to the nature of the circumstances. Only... she hasn't removed me as a friend. She's disabled me being able to message her or view her profile except for her name and display picture but hasn't removed me as a friend.
I feel like this is so she can still check up on me, without me being able to directly contact her (or hurt her) like before, and keeps the communication in her control. What I think we really need is to have a skype call and be able to hash out what happened and her to be able to hear it straight from me and not through text.

A honey jar is probably going to be my best bet, but I was wondering what y'all recommend I fill it with and anoint the candles with? I just want to open communication and promote the healing of the old wounds.

I just feel at a bit of a loss :(
moonlitraven

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, moonlitraven,

A Honey jar is good with reconciliation herbs

BUT I also HIGHLY recommend some healing spells on her to forgive what has happened in the past

Here are 2 links:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:03 am

I need help with something. My ex and I just broke up last year. His new girlfriend is jealous of me, and being a pain in the butt. I'm not allowed to go over to my ex, and my mutual friends house because of her. I feel that just because we're broken up doesn't mean I should have to give up my friends because of her, just not fair. I've been trying to think of spells that will make her go away, and won't harm her. I've been thinking of doing blockbuster spell, but not sure if would be appropiate. Any suggestions?
RockaBilly1981

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, RockaBilly1981 ,

Try a freezer spell.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I believe we had spoken on the phone and I had suggested a honey jar between you and her?

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:12 am

Thank you for the freezer spell idea, I'm going to give that one a try. This is my first time asking for help with this. Never met this woman before but she now thinks she's going to take my friends away from me, not going to happen.
RockaBilly1981

Unread postby HoodooLover » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Hello LM and All!

Is the Look Me Over candle great to use if you want to attract or make more friends on social media websites like Facebook and similar websites where you can make friends on also? My apologies if this question has already been asked and answered. :)
HoodooLover

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi HoodooLover,

It's a possibility, as it is designed to encourage people to give you a closer look, but that does not necessarily result in them liking you. But for your stated purposes, I would suggest Attraction instead, as this is designed to attract people to you. It would suit your goals better.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You can also read through the five pages of this thread which contain lots of other useful tips and advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HoodooLover » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:52 am

Thanks Miss Athena! Much Appreciated :)
HoodooLover

Unread postby Quills » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:59 pm

I've been working a honey jar on a friend that I had a falling out with a year ago, and things just continue to deteriorate. She has become very wrathful and vindictive, and it's been difficult to work the honey jar from a place of love and healing anymore. Do you think I should do a Road Opener or a Blockbuster? I can't get close to her for any personal concerns, just photos from Facebook.
Quills

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi Quills,

I'm sorry to hear that things have gotten worse between you and your friend.

Yes, you can work with BlockBuster to tear down whatever obstacles are in the way, then I would progress with Reconciliation (works for platonic friendships and other non-romantic relationships, too). Make sure to incorporate Balm of Gilead in that work, as this helps to sooth the pain of past arguments.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HoodooLover » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello All!

When using the Attraction Vigil Candle for making more or lots of friends on social media websites and such, I was wondering is this a clever way of attracting more attention and friends or as you can say friend requests by doing a petition where I write down the URL of my profile(s) and the desire as "Attract More Friends" going vertically across the URL of my profile? Or should I just write my name instead of the URL? And one more last question, What are some better sounding desires to write down for attracting friends on social media? I was thinking about writing down this desire ---> "Gain more friends" or to replace "friends" with friend requests but I don't think that the word "Gain" is recommended to use with the attraction candle for great results but I do of course feel that the word "Attract" is better to use. Anybody feel free to help me on these questions, Your help will be greatly appreciated! :D
HoodooLover

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi HoodooLover,

I would use your name in your petition and cross that with your wish. I agree that "attract" would be a better word than "gain", as you want to draw in people who recognize something attractive and appealing about becoming friends with you.

You could print out a screen shot of your social media profile page(s) and burn your candle on top of it, to attract more online friends.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HoodooLover » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks Miss Athena, That is a great and wonderful tip! I'm definitely going to try that. Thanks again :D
HoodooLover

Unread postby asturias » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello.

I would like to be invited into someone's house as a guest. Is there a particular spell for this?

I mean, I could improvise. A dressed letter mailed to the target's home, for instance, or some manner of sweetening. Something like that. But I would like to know if there's something specific to achieve this. If there isn't and I should stick to the letter idea - or any other idea, for that matter - what should I use?

I was thinking maybe a mix of cumin, cloves and sugar to dress the letter with, and place these same elements in a sugar jar, later on. Cumin so they'll want me close, cloves for the friendship aspect and sugar to sweeten them.

Please let me know. Any suggestions are welcome.
asturias

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:54 am

Hello asturias,

I think you're on the right track with the letter and sweetening jar ideas--that's exactly what I was going to suggest! You could also use five finger grass, to help them grant you the favor of hosting you:

http://www.herbmagic.com/five-finger-grass.html

You could also dress the candles you burn on top of the sweetening jar with Influence oil, to bend them toward asking you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Here is a great page where you can read up on sugar/honey jars:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you in your work!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby asturias » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:09 am

thank you, Sister Jean! good thinking.

but what if, in a different scenario, i wanted them to come to my house instead? i would definetly get some jar sweetening going, but other than that, i can recall a spell from hyatt's collection, in which the informer says - if i'm not mistaken - one should put a little powdered sugar and cinammon by one's front door and sweep it into the house, asking for the desirable guest to come by. i might do that as well, but i was wondering:

i. would it be suitable to add some ground tobacco to that mix (in a minor proportion to the other ingredients), asking it to bring forth their spirit? does that make sense, in a spell that aims bringing them physically into the house?

ii. what if, as an aditional resource, i took some dirt from the front of my house, mixed it with sugar and cinammon, prayed over it and spilled it in a place they would step on it, for instance? would this be fitting?

iii. would it make sense to add to the previous recipe a powdered bergamot leave - in minor proportion to the other ingredients -, to spice things up a bit with "i can you can't"? intuitively i wouldn't see a problem with it, but since there's sugar - and miss cat is always so emphatic that domination can't be mixed with sweetenings - i was unsure.

please let me know what you think. thank you for putting up with all these questions :)

p.s. i am usually more meticulous with how i write, but the caps lock key in this keyboard seems to be broken.
asturias

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:14 am

Hello asturias,

Hmm, well in that case, I think combining the dirt from your home with sugar and cinnamon and sprinkling it where they would step it in might work, and would work even better if you could sprinkle some all the way back to your house, so they're led there. But that would depend on how far away your house is. I think the tobacco and bergamot would be out of place here, honestly.

You could also just host a small party and send out paper invitations that you dress with magical substances.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starlight1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Tips on how to write a petition for friends I want to be specific and accurate as possible as these will be people around my kids
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi starlight1,

I am confused by your question. Are you looking to attract friends? What type of spell are you doing? And what effect do your kids have on your ability to perform your spell?

At the very least, please read through this thread on crafting petitions, as it should help you in general:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

Also, miss cat wrote the definitive book on petitions called Paper In My Shoe, and you can find it here (well worth the read!):
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends