• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Spells for Help with Court Issues of Debts Bills Bankruptcy

Spells for Help with Court Issues of Debts Bills Bankruptcy

Unread postby madam777 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello,

About 20 years ago, I borrowed a loan from a bank. Unfortunately, I lost my job shorty thereafter and I found myself not being able to pay back the loan. About 10 years thereafter, I called the bank up because I wanted to start paying the loan back. The bank informed me that they had charged it off and the loan was no longer on their books and they had probably sold it off to a debt collector.

Just yesterday, I received a phone call from a debt collector trying to collect on that loan. I intend to send them a cease & decease communication letter to have them stop harrassing me. However, I would like to know if anyone out there knows of a good spell I could use to have them stop calling and harrassing me.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.
madam777

Re: Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi madam:

You can try the Law Keep Away spell kit. That will cool off the debt collector to give you some breathing room:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-law-keep-away.html

After you've done that, you can do money-drawing work to you to pay off the debt honestly. Debt collectors cannot call you at all hours, they cannot threaten you, and they have to follow laws about *how* they conduct their business. If they break those rules, you have the right to report them. This webpage is a great resource:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre18.shtm

Good luck,
waterborn
LM Course Graduate #1562
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

Unread postby valerian » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 pm

You probably won't need a spell. Likely the debt is beyond the statute of limitations for collection and legally is considered uncollectable. They have a right to continue to TRY and collect, but legally, you're not required to pay. If sued for instance, it would be thrown out of court.

A cease and desist letter is all you need to get them to go away. Know that if at ANY TIME you begin to repay this debt, you reset the clock and the SOL I mentioned begins all over again. So, it is your decision on what to do about it.
valerian

Re: Spells for Help with Court Issues of Debts Bills Bankruptcy

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Madam,

20 years ago seems like it would be defunct by now. Keep us updated and good luck!

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

banishing bills and court case

Unread postby Baddgurl33 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 am

Hello everyone, I really need some help with my debt and a recent court case about debt. My alternate goal is to get my credit and bills together to buy a home,but i can't seem to find just the thing to try to get started. I am great with love issues but money and bills i suck. Please help.
Baddgurl33

Re: banishing bills and court case

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am

Well, start by getting with a financial planner so that they can help you manage your money and make a plan for savings. Doing the mundane work to get your finances back in line is very important, and conjure will not replace that.

To support that you can start with a series of baths to help move you out from underneath the negativity - 3 days of 13-Herb Bath, following with the Van Van spell kit can help you clear the mess and open the way forward. Then work with the Money Stay with Me spell kit to help you save, and King Solomon Wisdom on yourself to help you make wise decisions about your money. If you need a favorable judgement in the court case, then working the Court Case honey jar and dusting all your paperwork with Court Case powder.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby IBube » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 am

Use green and/or gold candles, dress with Crown of Success oil. Either sprinkle with Money Stay With Me satchet powder or burn MSWM incense. If you have any money in your wallet, put a little attraction oil on it and let it sit on your altar while your candles are burning.

I'd do a wisdom ritual next, using King Solomon oil and Jupiter or Taurus incense. Taurus energy is very good for making and holding on to money.
IBube

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 am

Listed below are the links to items recommended by Devi Spring; Each (except for the 13 Herb) comes in a spell kit with instructions. Alternatively, you can purchase each item individually but I find the spell kits are more cost effective, because you have additional items left after completing the spell with a mojo (except for Money Stay With Me) to boot. Good Luck in your work Baddgurl33.

13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)
Van Van Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html)
Money Stay With Me Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html)
King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html)
Court Case Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 am

Baddgurl33 wrote:Hello everyone, I really need some help with my debt and a recent court case about dept. My alternate goal is to get my credit and bills together to buy a home,but i can't seem to find just the thing to try to get started. I am great with love issues but money and bills i suck. Please help.

Everyone has given you good advice, I personally am a great fan of the Money Stay with Me work. However, I will also note that you might want to get a reading (even a short ten minute one) on this issue because it may be that you are not gifted to do money/financial work for yourself. Many folks who are magically gifted and get good results in one area (you say you rock at love :-) assume that they can get equal success in all areas of life, but sometimes that is not the case. Also, in some cases you may find that you are great at manifesting certain types of work for others--but that you cannot do so for yourself. This line of thought opens up a whole can of worms on the debate of "must a rootworker be able to manifest for themselves what they claim to be able to manifest for their clients?" But I wanted to throw it out there because it might be part of the issue.
Blessings and luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Baddgurl33 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks everyone, you have all given me good advise to try. With the 13 herbs i am guessing i should use unblocking herbs like rosemary etc.

And i really do think love maybe my area. I have to friends were money was good for one and unblocking and protection was good for another. So with that maybe i should buy everything i need and have one of them do it. You guys great
Baddgurl33

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:14 pm

If you follow the link that jwmcclin posted you see that 13 herb bath is a product made by Luck Mojo. It contains all herbs you need for the bath.

//ida
Miss Ida Lundin

Collection Agency after wrong person

Unread postby lilith » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 am

I hope someone can help me with suggestions on how to smoothly and quickly deal with this situation.

In mid 2008 I moved from Calif to GA and gave my car to my oldest son. I signed the pink slip over to him and mailed the release of liability when we landed in GA. Being a broke college student, he never followed through on transferring title into his name because the registration was paid. It wasn't until late 2009 when he went to register the car and found out that the registration and insurance were suspended because the car was not in his name, did he contact me to let me know that DMV never received the release. I contacted the former lien holder, got the paperwork, signed and sent it to him where he went and paid all the parking tickets and other fees. It took him about a month to pay all the fees associated with this. I should also point out that 2+ yrs since my son has had the car, he has had it towed from his apt complex at least 4 times, each time paying to get it release and the tow company handing it over to him as the registered owner. The last time it was towed, in Sept 2010, he was out of town and by the time he got back, he couldn't afford to get the car out and just let them keep it. Fast forward 3 months later and I get a call out of the blue from a collection agency saying I owe over $2K for the storage for the vehicle. I informed them I didn't own the car and they said that according to tow company and DMV, I do. My son is an irresponsible young man, which he admits and I recently started doing work to help him with that. He did contact the collection agency and informed them they are after the wrong person, HE is responsible. They gave us a list of paperwork to provide so they will stop going after me but they failed to answer the question of why I was never informed all these times the car was towed before that I had to come and get MY car, since they say it belongs to me and only now when they want big $ are they contacting me. The DMV says my son never completed the transfer of ownership in the proper amount of time, so it's was incomplete and it will take them anywhere from a couple of weeks to a few months to track down the history.

Sorry this is so long and yes, I have contacted an attorney who said we're going to monitor my credit report and currently has one case against this agency already.

So what products/things should I do to make sure everything goes in our favor. We plan on going after the tow company as well but would rather avoid going to court and just present our evidence to them and tell them to drop it and pay us for the stress they caused me.

Thanks in advance :)
lilith

Re: Collection Agency after wrong person

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Well, technically speaking you are still liable considering your son never followed through with the paperwork. It was your responsibility to make sure that everything went through. If this was someone such as stranger whom you sold your car too, then I think that perhaps more attention would have been paid attention to. I think in CA you have to transfer the title within a week or perhaps 10 days. So everything they are telling you is correct. All the info regarding the car being released to him even though he wasnt the registered owner is irrelevant, and lack of following proper rules.

Personally, I would do some road opening work to clear out the obstacles. I would do some crown of success, and I can you can't work. You can work in a freezer spell to hold back the competition.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:34 pm

lilith, I have posted the links to starsnthesky7's recommendations below.
Road opener: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Crown of Success http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
I Can, You Can't http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html
Court Case http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html (a freezer spell is included here)
Freezer spells are discussed in the forum, look through these nine (9) pages. freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilith » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I spoke with someone from Consumer Affairs who told me he went through a similar situation and he produced a bill of sale and that as long as the seller follows through on their end of the deal, they are not responsible. I did my end. I have a notarized copy of the bill of sale. My son never completed any of his end for lack of funds during the time period they gave him to complete it. We're just waiting for DMV to track down the paperwork which they said could tell weeks/months because of their lack of staff.
lilith

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Well, I would do the road opener work, and perhaps work some fast luck products to get things going fast.

www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

This is sort of related to the original post, and it's an area that I have no experience or knowledge of. I am trying to dispute with a collection agency and the original billing company over a bill from three years ago. I need to find a way to get either or both companies to give me information or find the right person within that company that can help me. The original billing company is telling me that the original bill (that I had disputed with them and resolved at that time) has been purged from their system, which I don't believe for a minute. I have a list of third party mediation services, just in case, but this is a big nationwide company that should have their own resources for finding an old bill and dispute resolution. Is this an area that road opener would help with? I'm just at a loss as to what to do and I just want to puke thinking about the whole mess.
snake

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Law keep away is good for creditors as well:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

Along with the law keep away that Triplethreat suggests, you may also want to dress any papers you send to them with, and work using Bend-Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-essen ... -over.html) and/or Compelling (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-compelling.html) products to help get others to see things your way.

Blessings and good luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Court Case and a nasty lawyer

Unread postby StaticSea » Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Put a long story short, I have a collection agency trying to garnish my wages. I've tried to set up a payment plan, asked to do a bulk settlement and this agency has flat out refused to do either one.

From what I have found out speaking to two other lawyers for legal advice this agency is very nasty and very vindictive.

I have filed a motion today with the courts to set up payments and doted in a five spot pattern the only oil I had that seemed suitable (Special #20), prayed over it that the judge hears my plea and rules in my favor to set up a payment plan that is within my budget.

Both lawyers advice me not to have any money in my bank accounts because the agency will attempt to take whatever money is in there. And to be honest, that's my biggest fear right now. That this agency will go that far and try to "freeze my checking account. I'm willing to pay my debt, I just can't give them blood from a turnip.

I have looked over this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And there was another one however I can't find the link.

My question is what would be best to do at this moment? Freezer spell? Honey jar (to sweeten the agency) and a St Expedite candle (to sped things up)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
StaticSea

Re: Court Case and a nasty lawyer

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Here is the thread and a thread within a thread:
how-can-i-stop-harassing-calls-from-debt-collectors-t13340.html
I'm glad you have an attorney.
Esscense of Bend Over:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
You can have a light set with the MISC and order the products.
The MISC, The Court Case Products, Honey Jars, The Freezer spell and all previous advice was equally great.
Check out the thread above and it also has links. (within that link)
Take Care Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

how to banish a court related debt

Unread postby happily33 » Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 am

My husband was sued for a breech of contract case for a home improvement job he did for a man. My husband finished the job as he agreed, but the man got another contractor to come in and messed up the work my husband did for him. The man then sued my husband saying he should come in to fix what was messed up, and he had the other contractor testify against my husband saying his work wasn't done right to begin with. Long story short, because of the false testimony the other contractor gave, my husband lost the suit and was ordered to pay $8000 for breech of contract. Is there anything we can do to have this debt banished so we wont have to pay it?
happily33

Re: how to banish a court related debt

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 am

Can your husband appeal the law suit in some way? If so I'd go with Court Case work to sweeten up the judge and legal system into dropping the judgement.

mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jessy27 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 am

happily33,
This isn't the first time I've heard of something doing something like this. Does your husband have any documentation on the work
he did? (pictures, anything) Or what the other guy did? The other contractor is the key and if he's done this once he's done it before
to someone else. :)
jessy27

Spells for Help in Bankruptcy Court

Unread postby 99sarah » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Quick question. I've read through a lot of threads regarding court cases and the court case spiritual supplies and I'm still not sure which ones to use and how they maybe used in my case. Like I can't see how beef tongue will help me out. My situation is I've filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and will be going to court very soon to explain why to the Judge. I want the Judge, trustees to act in my favor to grant me the bankruptcy I desire.

I need a quick and sure answer because I'm on the east coast and will need to get a rush order. Can someone help me. :? :?
99sarah

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi 99sarah,

Beef tongue is used to silence the speech of another person. If your case involves you appealing directly to a judge, it wouldn't be the right thing to use. If there is a trustee who may speak against you, you can use it on that person.

For your situation, I suggest Just Judge and Court Case, which you can use to dress a brown candle (use the oils on the candle). You can also anoint yourself with these oils when you go to court.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

You can also carry cascada sagrada in a mojo bag when you go to court, to help influence a positive outcome.
http://www.herbmagic.com/cascara-sagrada.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 99sarah » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Thank you so much! That's much clearer. I will purchase the justo-juez products and make a mojo bag. I will freeze the trustee's tongue because I fell like in this case they will most likely not work in my favor.

Thank you Miss Athena, I will post my results!
99sarah

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello, 99sarah ,

In addition to the above advice, use a honey jar for you and the judge to sweeten him to you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole