• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Curses to Prevent Pregnancy or Cause Abortion or Miscarriage

Re: Curses to Prevent Pregnancy or Cause Abortion or Miscarriage

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:15 am

Hello Spell2Spell,

The work you are proposing is very serious, especially since you are new to hoodoo. You can scroll up through this thread to find information on how to do this work, but I strongly recommend you get a reading first to learn if doing this spell would be justified in the eyes of God (just from reading your post, it doesn't sound like it is). You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spell2Spell » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I don't have the money to pay for a reading.

When would a spell inducing a miscarriage be justified in the eyes of God?
Spell2Spell

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello, Spell2Spell ,

That's a good question

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that one.

Only God knows

Sorry!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:37 am.
Reason: Banned

PostThis post was deleted by natstein on Sat May 13, 2017 7:41 pm.
Reason: duplicate post

Unread postby Devdevd11 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:28 pm

I have an issue with my ex with a woman who pretended to be friend a convinced my ex to marry here cause he "raped" her but now shes expecting a baby and she has 2 other kids from 2 different men and doesnt have custody of either children due to neglect and over use of alcohol. But now the baby isnt even his so now i needed to know a most useful way for her to lose the child but i need a way to do it without needing to put the item/hex near her or him. I need a hex i can do from my own home and still work...do i need a hair or something?
Devdevd11

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Devdevd11 ,

Please read the 3 pages on this thread.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm doing a spell to keep a woman from trapping a man in a marriage by getting pregnant. Basically I'm keeping her from ever having a baby with him.

I'm doing one of the spells on the first page of this thread, however it's not clear on what to do after I finish burning the candle. I've read through this whole thread and the article on laying down tricks. I still want to make sure I've gotten this right.

I'm assuming it has to be in the graveyard given the nature of the spell. Does it absolutely have to be buried or can it be placed in the graveyard is my first question.

Second, do I have to put it in a little coffin box or would wrapping it in black cloth be acceptable?
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello, DreadPirateQueen ,

Welcome to the forum

Please give us the link to the spell so that we know what you are talking about

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 pm

My apologies, it's 8 post down on the first page of this thread.

" For this woman get a black figure candle, write her name from wick to base, and the command "uterus barren" with a large nail you are going to carve out the uterus part of the black candle, and inside there you are going to stick in Graveyard dirt, red pepper,mustard seeds, knot grass, walnut leaves,calamus and goofer dust inside the uterus. Now you are going to get a small free standing black candle and let the candle drip wax until that part is covered. I would get some black arts or crossing oil, controlling oil. Now heat up the nail (better a rusty nail) and stick it through the uterus part of the candle. Burn the candle over 9 days."
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, DreadPirateQueen ,

It is not mandatory to bury it in a cemetery. There are other means of deployment such as taking it to the crossroads, throwing it in a sewer, etc.

But if you want to go to the cemetery, it needs to be buried. Yes, you can wrap it in a black cloth

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 am

Thank you so much for your help. The graveyard bit actually had me concerned because of my location, but I thought it was necessary so I was determined to find a way to do it. Throwing it in a sewer will be much more manageable.
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:49 am

Hey Guys and many Blessings to you all. I just wanted to update you all on the progress I have had so far with working this spell. First of all I have never tried or even thought of working anything as far harming a unborn child or adult for that matter ,I've always worked to sweeten a person or situation. So I was extremely hesitant to do this kind of work I got almost four different readings just to make sure it wasn't jealousy or envy fueling my feelings. So make sure you get a reading first and it may help to do a visions candle so you can dream or mediate and see if this is the right work for you.

ok I'm getting long winded, but I literally did this spell in three days and the energy I felt was like nothing I ever felt before, it was very overwhelming and scary to me , but I will say that my only henderence was doubting my ability other than that this spell works and very fast please be careful when using this spell and make sure your ready for the possible side affects .
I was pregnant in April did the spell in May and lost my baby three weeks later. And please order the Chinese bath and hyssop to cleanse your self. thanks Miss.Aida for all of your advice with this whether direct or indirect
MaeHelen89

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:08 am

Oh another thing make sure you make your target clear name them, specifically, shortly after performing this spell two of my close friends who had perfectly healthy pregnancies miscarried out of no where. I repeated the spell but added a black skull candle with my target's name carved into it
MaeHelen89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello, MaeHelen89,

I don't understand what you are saying. You had a miscarriage and thanking me for that?

I do not promote the loss of pregnancies. I just refer to pages.

I am so sorry for your loss

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:32 am

Oh God no!!! But I knew performing a spell like this and not cleansing my altar,home , and myself would have some effects just not that extreme I can't find a good word to

I should have said "whether direct or indirect advice and honesty here in the forum " Just telling us which page to look at,is helpful. And I have used your advice from many of the other forums and topics not just this one.
MaeHelen89

Unread postby Cupcakes and dreams » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well. (Formerly known as Cupcake) I was writing on behalf of my brother. I don't condone any spell work regarding this, just looking for advice. I've read the thread on this also. He recently got someone pregnant. This was someone he was dating but not serious with. He should've been wearing protection but wasn't. He bought the overnight pill and she claimed she took it but now says it didn't work and she's pregnant (I belive 8 weeks ) I'm excited about the baby. I love children. But my brother says he's not ready and is now receiving threats from the young lady. One day she says she will get an abortion, then the next day, she won't do it. My brother wants to influence her to get an abortion but doesn't want to cause bad karma on him or hurt her or the baby in any way. My heart goes out to the young lady because she feels alone and it's a stressful time. She said she doesn't want to go through this. my heart goes out to him also. If only he would have worn protection. I wish them the best and the unborn child ❤ thank you for any responses.

Special hello's to cat, Miss aida, prof. Porterfield, conjure man ali, Joseph magnuson, natstein.
Cupcakes and dreams

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 am

Hello Cupcakes and dreams,

The only person who can make the choice to have an abortion is the pregnant woman, and whatever choice she makes, your brother needs to be prepared to take responsibility for his actions and face what lies ahead. It's not right of her to be making threats though. I would say a good course of action spellwork-wise would be to do Crucible of Courage and Clarity work for the young woman, to help her see the situation for what it really is, and to have the courage to do what's right for her and the baby.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

It sounds like some Crucible of Courage work would be helpful for your brother as well.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cupcakes and dreams » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean. I really appreciate it. I'm going to look at the crucible of courage and clarity for her and my brother. thank you for posting the links.
Cupcakes and dreams

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge