• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 am

General Questions & Answers on Domination Control Compel

Re: General Questions & Answers on Domination Control Compel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, asturias ,

Yes! You can absolutely do that.

And for an added: "Ooomph", apply the Master products to yourself: www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Please keep us posted on the results!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby asturias » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:51 am

Will do :)
Thank you, Ma'am.
asturias

Unread postby mmachix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:18 pm

I started a yellow vigil candle with a capful of influence oil, and influence incense powder. I anointed my boyfriends pic with influence oil and taped it to the candle. I also sprinkled calamus herb in the glass candle. I prayed when the candle was lit. I'm doing this spell to influence him to drop his friendship with this evil woman that had me arrested last week and now I'm facing criminal charges. I want him to realize that she is a liar, fake, and deceiving. I also wrote on my petition for him to tell her he loves me and that he does not want her friendship. Am I on the right track? Like I mean with using the products and how I did this?
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

OMG! I am so sorry! That's just terrible

Yes, you are on the right track

You might also want to try some spells on the liar also:

post3945.html#p3945

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank you. I only have clarity oil. I can say that the candle I got going is burning clean and kind of quick. The flame is quite thick too. I also have a reversal going on her that's been going since Saturday. I'm shocked after about an hour or so of the candle being lit I was talking to my boyfriend and he actually called her a jealous bitch. Waiting to see what happens
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:18 pm

mmachix !

that's great!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

I want to add to my family but...

Unread postby Mumamo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:32 am

I have 2 children with my husband and I desperately would like another one problem is my husband point block says no too stress me out enough which is unfair I look after them more than he does and at times they get to me to but the desire to have another does not fade I've laid all my feelings out to him to on avail so I was hoping you could help me 'change his mind'
Mumamo

Re: I want to add to my family but...

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 am

Hi Mumamo,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this with your husband. I suggest you do a white skull candle dressed in Influence oil, and petition for him to see things your way (use your own language there). Use the little search box in the upper right hand corner of this page and look for skull candles, and you will find an entire thread on how to use them.

I would also use Peaceful Home products to maintain a calmer energy at home. You should not have to live with his toxic attitude towards you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Mumamo

An influence skull candle spell can help. You talk you suggestions to it (in a nice way) and tell it why it would be beneficial to have another. How a new baby would bring joy to both of your lives. Etc., etc

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmtm » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi,

I'd like to have MISC burn a candle for me, but I'm not sure which to choose - my intention is to influence someone's behavior so that they're nice to me and keep their promise.

My sister has treated me badly most of my life, recently she has been a lot nicer though. I'm sick and unable to work, in January she offered to hire me as her assistant starting mid February but so far that hasn't happened. I've been able to just barely get by paying bills & medical expenses but the piggy bank is empty now and I really need her to keep her word, especially considering I didn't ask - this was her idea.

I should mention that she only started being nice to me after some spellwork last summer, and it took a few months before she started to soften, I don't want to do anything to interfere with the work that has already been done.

I can only afford one candle and I really can't even afford the one.

I don't want to bring forth any negativity, I need her to keep being nice to me, but I need her to be generous and remember that I really need this. She likes to shop and live comfortably and that's fine, but I'm in a bad place. I should clarify, she's nicer to me but doesn't ask about my wellbeing, when we talk, we talk about her. Meanwhile, I have three medical tests coming up and I'm scared. I want her to want to help me because she cares about me, but...

I've looked at "Command, Compel, Control," "Domination," and "Essence of Bend Over," but I don't know. I can only choose one.

Also, what should my petition be?

Please help.

Thank you
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, dmtm

You have already answered your questions in your first sentence. Yu said: "my intention is to influence someone's behavior so that they're nice to me and keep their promise".

The candle ought to be INFLUENCE

And the petition ought to say that she becomes and remains nice to you and keeps all promises made to you (obviously, you would write her name and your name on the petition)

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmtm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I guess I was confused over how forceful I should be. With Influence sounding the gentlest, I was afraid it wouldn't have enough, umph for someone with such a strong personality.

Thanks again, I'll place my order tomorrow.
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, dmtm ,

YES. But....

With someone with such a strong personality, it's better to use influence to make them think it's their own idea!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Punish Cheating Lover But Keep Him in Relationship

Unread postby MagpieMaggie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:57 am

Hello all, newbie here.

I'm very new to any kind of conjure. I'm not sure what I need but can I just leave a short story as to why I'm here?

Been with partner 7 yrs and recently found out he slept with a girl, he paid her for this service and while I might have idiot on my head I'm still with him as love sucks.

I'd like to punish him but I'd also like to keep the relationship happier and for him not to leave me.

Can anyone offer a suggestion in what I can do?

Please.
MagpieMaggie

Unread postby sheisblessed » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm currently dealing with someone that is alays trying to dig up stuff on my company. Her requests are always fruitless because we've never done anything wrong however she is hell Beantown on continously calling the media and lawyers. Fortunately so far her snooping has done nothing since there is nothing for her to find. However I'm tired of her constant questions and smear campaign. Since I don't have direct contact I was thinking about doing a dressed letter to ensure she comes in to contact with the powders. Should I do controlling to command her to leave us alone or is there something else I should do that would be better. I also thought about burning purple candles dressed with controlling products.

Any suggestions?
sheisblessed

Unread postby BlakprincessUK50 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 am

I'm currently dealing with someone that is alays trying to dig up stuff on my company. Her requests are always fruitless because we've never done anything wrong however she is hell Beantown on continously calling the media and lawyers. Fortunately so far her snooping has done nothing since there is nothing for her to find. However I'm tired of her constant questions and smear campaign. Since I don't have direct contact I was thinking about doing a dressed letter to ensure she comes in to contact with the powders. Should I do controlling to command her to leave us alone or is there something else I should do that would be better. I also thought about burning purple candles dressed with controlling products

Hello

If I was faced with your situation, I would do a freezer spell on her to put her on ice and freeze her snooping activities in addition to a candle. There is a candle that stops authorities from snooping and for the life of me , I can't remember what it is....I am sure the more experiencced practioners will give their suggestions as well.
Good luck
BlakprincessUK50

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, MagpieMaggie ,

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for ideas.

Your best bet would be some sort of domination work to punish and keep him in control

Also, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, sheisblessed,

You are absolutely correct about your choices of products. Find more here: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

BlackPrincessUk has some excellent advice for you also.

there's many candles that can be lit: hotfoot, stop gossip, banishing, crossing, etc.

The one thin I would definitely do is a cow's tongue.

Replace the court case products with the stop gossip products fro this spell. Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Paymetoday » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm

I have a question about domination products. I read the description on the link but I'm not sure of the differentiation between domination, do as I say and essence of bend over. Can someone please explain them to me so I can determine which product to use
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

Bend Over prompts them to do your bidding (like a puppet on a string)

Domination makes them submissive to you.

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Paymetoday » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:12 am

I'm still a little bit confused. I looked on the lucky mojo product site and noticed the essence of bend over, commanding, master, i can you cant and domination products were mentioned together. I'm guessing these are all a bit coercive BUT I can you cant and essence of bend over didn't have any description.

I'm trying to control a controlling partner & force them to submit to me and do as I say including paying their fair share financially. I want control over this person. I have tried do as I say incense but not gotten many results. I think I might need something stronger and was looking into possibly using 7 day candles for this purpose but I'm not sure which line of products to use for that purpose.

Is there any 1 product that would work best in this scenario or would I have to buy 2 or 3 different lines? I'm just a little hesitant because there's not much information on these products or how to use them and I don't want to buy the wrong one or buy one and not know how to use it
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, PayMeToday,

This is so funny because when I had answered your other posts, I had recommended the 7 knob candle.

Then, I had an afterthought of you using essence of bend over on it.

And then, I see this post! LOL!

here's a description for you: www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Just a quick question, as I couldn't find the answer on the curio page for it....

What's the difference from "Do as I say" and "Commanding"? Thanks
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 pm

DaniWonderland ,

A commander is a leader. His or her motto might well be expressed as "Do as i do." A true and good commander is always with those he or she leads, always setting an example or bravery, skill, experience, compassion, and strength.

One whose motto is "Do as i say," is merely exercising autocratic authority. There is no compassion and no leadership skills are in play. "When i say jump, you say, 'How high'" is the essence of this type of situation.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Ahh I see. So then Do as I say would be more on the similar lines with Essence of Bend-Over, right?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Not really, no. They are all different.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm

I seen above on this same page that domination makes people submissive to you, whereas bend over turns them into a puppet on a string. I'm trying to control a lover. Influence was not very successful.. Commanding worked better but not entirely (things were still some excessively slow and on his own time - with a fight of course) & I would have to use commanding on every single issue. I want something where I can just make him submissive and do whatever I say. But both products sound the same to me. If a person is your puppet they're submissive to you and vice versa. Which product would I use for this? Also can the product be used simply to control him in general?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Then, your best bet is Do AS I Say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Now, some people won't be dominated and Influence works better.

Some people are submissive and therefore, the domination products work well.

Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

There's better explanations on that page to your questions

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Maskman88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:10 pm

K right now all I have is a purple candle, pink, and black candle, and controlling oil. I wish my lover to only be sleeping with me. Can I make it work with these items?
Maskman88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello, Maskman88 ,

You can try the purple candle with the controlling oil

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm

SO I am in the process of doing a influence/command skull candle on my ex to get him to agree to a situation which would benefit our child. I know candle interpretation is not provided in the forums but wanted to know if anyone had any links to the interpretation of figural candles. I'm talking about skull candles in particular. I know there is info out there for regular candles, and also female/male candles but I haven't been able to find anything about skull candles. The one I am burning right now is white and is burning from the back. Basically it didn't melt the face and now the face is folding over as if it's bowing, while the back of the candle is melting normally. The flows are like smooth pillow fingers on the plate. I'm assuming he is going to bow to my command? Anyway I would like to see what the interpretations for skull candles would be if they defer from other figural candles. So any links are appreciated.
Kodamaoi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, Kodamaoi ,

Unfortunately, there is not on Lucky Mojo's webpages

Yu might want to contact a rootworker and see if they will do that for you.

Many will for a small fee

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

I finished the command/influence candle but am unsure of how to dispose of the remains. As it is an influence spell I would think to bury it on the target's property. However if this is not possible, what other options do I have? Crossroads? Graveyard?
Kodamaoi

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Kodamaoi,

I think disposing of these spell remains on the target's property is a great idea. If you can't do that, you could perhaps place them in the hollow of a tree near their home, or grind them up and sprinkle them were the target will walk.

You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:40 pm

I wrote earlier on the forum with regards to trying to control a lover. I asked for specification on some of the products and stated that influence products (although successful in every other scenario I've used them in) seem to be generally unsuccessful on this particular individual. Commanding works. But it needs to be used repeatedly as events/situations occur. I need something that will give me control I'm general.. not just for specific things. What product do I use for this?
Beginner01

Unread postby Madam Sol » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello beginner01
are you doing written petitions when you are performing command work for an overall situation or relationship? I would use detail when explaining things on the forum as to receive a direct answer that is most helpful and timely.

Blessing Rays of Light
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:31 am

I've been using petitions for specific things. How would I use a petition for him to do everything I command
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello Beginner01 ,

Do As I say.

It would look like this:

doasisay

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Advice for compelling or controlling one's actions

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:29 pm

I would like some advice on completing a spell or petition for controlling someone's actions and feelings.

I should add I do not have direct contact with them , so I can't lay any tricks for them to make them go away or anoint them with oil or powder.

1) I am not sure which oils or candles I should use. Any advice?

2) I am not sure which herbs to use. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also have a few people who I do have direct contact with and my God they are wasting their potential and not really giving alot of effort to truly being their best and finding happiness. I need some advice on how to help them.
MaeHelen89

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello, MaeHelen89 --

1) Compelling, Controlling, Domination, Do As I Say, Essense of Bend-Over, and Influence are all traditional formulas that we make and sell for these purposes. Look them up in their own web pages and forum threads.

http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://luckymojo.com/controlling.html
http://luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
http://luckymojo.com/essenseofbendover.html
http://luckymojo.com/influence.html

2) Calamus root and Licorice root are staples for this type of work.

Since your next question, about finding a way to help folks achieve happiness is not about domination, controlling, or compelling, i would request that you find an appropriate area of theforum devoted to that kind of wirkand ask that quesion here.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 am

Thank You Reverend Catherine,

So this is what I did, I tore a piece of paper off a brown paper bag , I wrote my target's name across the paper nine times.
Under their name I wrote my petition. I then took and put a drop of Do as I say oil on the name , but overall 13 times I put the do as I say oil on the papr. I folded it away from me five times or maybe seven? Then opened my shoe and put the paper in the sole of my shoe. I prayed and mediated for about thirty minutes.

I am pretty sure it is working, the intended target is is inching closer and closer to to doing as I say!
MaeHelen89

Unread postby aniviel » Wed May 24, 2017 3:00 pm

There's a man I've known for a couple of years now whom I really like. The attraction appears mutual but he's very dramatic, ups and downs, moods. Sometimes he treats me like I'm a nobody and seems he will leave friends to be with me. We aren't in touch (I only have his email) and I only see him when he pops by my workplace occasionally. He does tend to look for me when he's there without admitting it

He's a bit aggressive... but in a dramatic sense. Nothing criminal or sinister. I personally find it alluring (am I odd?)
In the past I've lit candles for him at MISC and got good reports (Attraction was completely clear) and I did see him shortly after but the interaction was nothing special

I want to make an order to do some of my own spells. Since I'm not so much looking for romance but rather - bringing him closer to me and making him want more time with me - I'm considering Influence and Compelling spells
I was tempted to buy a purple 9 day candle and loading it with oils and herbs myself. Calamus, Licorice and perhaps - Deer's Tongue? And then Influence, Compelling and Attraction oils. Are there better suggestions?

I have no personal concerns of his yet other than picture, name and date of birth. I believe next I see him I could get more and then I'll make a honey jar for him since I wouldn't want to open it once I made it. Plus I want to pull him into my life and then sweeten him up :)
aniviel

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

Hello aniviel,

The plan you've come up with sounds solid to me. You could also wear Look Me Over oil and add that to your spellwork to get his attention more:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Picture, name and date of birth is plenty to start with for a honey jar; and don't worry about not opening it after you start. If you get more personal concerns you can open the jar and add them.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Thank you!
I think I'll start with the candle spell to compell him to come by and once he's back in my vicinity I'll make a honey jar
I find he rarely acts according to his feelings but follows his mind more

I'll definitely add Look Me Over to the spell though. Will start tomorrow with the New Moon :)
aniviel

PostThis post was deleted by Shutter on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:28 pm.

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi guys quick question my roommate stomps when he walks and the floors are hollow (it's like he walks with his back hills hitting first or something and he's a huge guy on top of that) AND IT IS NERVE-RACKING if not FLAT OUT TORTURE to listen too all of the time BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and I've told him to please walk quietly several times but he still does it I don't want to get rid of him just want him to walk quietly what would you recommend as the best spell to do for this kind of situation?

Thank you,

Nicolas
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, NicolasCooper_555,

You just answered you r own question by posting on this thread.

Domination spells!

Read this page for more answers.

Also, see the page on neighbors like this:

spells-for-dealing-with-crazy-annoying-or-violent-neighbors-t865.html?hilit=neighbors

Take care (and good luck!)
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering what do you do when you want to do influence work (specifically a red skull candle to make someone think of you, want a reconciliation, contact you etc., or in fact, any kind of work on someone but you suspect they are using some kind of protection in the form of an amulet. What can you do to break through this and make sure your work is strong?

Thank you for any help.
Blackcoffee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 am

Hello, Blackcoffee ,

That's a tough one. The protection spells are pretty strong and that's what they are there for: to protect from spells, etc.

You could try a cleansing on the target and then immediately afterwards, perform your spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello,

I have a honey jar going for my target, but I was wondering if I could prepare a packet with his concerns, dress it with influence and commanding oil, and then use it whenever I have little requests for him to do, for example - calling me baby, or texting me when he wakes up. My idea was to use the concerns each time, but have a new petition paper, and light a small candle over it whenever I had something like this to request.

Does this sound okay?
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 am

Hello, Sana ,

So you are asking us about a "makeshift" mojo hand? LOL !!

Sure, why not??

But you might want to consider a mojo hand that has more of everything that's needed

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Hey! You know what I would do with all of that?

I would make a doll baby!!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 am

Ohh I didn't realise that was a likena mojohand! It was just an idea that popped into my head.

Yes I have thought of making a doll baby, I will read more about that and ask my questions on that page. Thank you so much! :)
Sana

Unread postby Lmuser05 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum but before I ask for help with what I need, I would like to state, if I can, I would like to keep the ingredients to a minimum if possible please, due to being on a budget and costs of shipping and such. Plus I have family so if it is suggested that I do this 7 days I'm a row for example I probably won't be able to but I could do 4 to 5 at most I'm a row.
I'm hoping someone would help me with what oils and/or powders if needed and candle type or color I will need for a personalized spell I will be using.(I'm thinking the candle will most likely be purple or black)
I want to influence the spell to will someone to crave, do and constantly think of Something that they might want. Would it help deepen the craving or need and compel them/will them to do or want more if I could roll the candle in what it is they would be craving after I anoint the candle in the oil? And should I etch a name or command into the candle as well?
Thank you for your time and help.
Lmuser05

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello LMuser05,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introduction thread.

I merged your question with this thread about controlling/compelling work, and we ask that you don't start new topics in the future. It's against forum rules and it makes extra work for the moderators. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply."

Now then, if you want to influence someone's mind to get them to crave something, I think doing a skull candle spell with Influence oil would be a great way to go:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

I wouldn't recommend rolling the candle in whatever it is you're wanting this person to crave if it's an illegal substance. That just puts you in danger.

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lmuser05 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorry I thought I had posted in the right thread cause I needed help with what I thought was compelling or coercion. the spell that I will be using, uses wording such as compel, command, crave and think of. But now that I know, I will try to get this right, if I mess up its not intentional I promise i dont mean to I just gotta get used to the way a forum. I haven't ever posted in one I don't think. And overall the spell is about getting some one to want something and constantly think about that, so now that you bring influence oil to my attention that does sound right. Thank you. I will take my questions about the skull candle to the proper thread lol..or at least I hope :?
Lmuser05

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Thank you for the link miss Aida : )
NicolasCooper_555

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:37 pm.
Reason: Post is irrelevant to topic

Unread postby Newbygirl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 am

So about 2 weeks ago I did a domination, follow me boy and look me over candles and put a little domination, follow me boy, compelling and love oil in it. I haven't seen any significant movement yet as he is married and lives in another state. We only talk on social media but we've known each other over 20 years. Last i though, i had a dream that we had sex and then his wife called me to cobfide in me that she thinks that he is cheating, then I woke up. What do I make of this?
Newbygirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi Newbygirl,

We do not perform dream interpretation on the forum. It could either be a sign or a symbol from your own subconscious wishes. It's impossible for us to say.

I suggest you let your work take hold for a while longer. Two weeks is no time at all. If you really want to understand your dream better, I suggest you get a reading on it:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion