• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:47 am

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:19 am

Mars84,

I'm far from an expert but from what I've read there isn't really a "set" time limit, its personal preference though most people do 15-30mins for the odd number of days chosen (7,9,13- I think 7 is the traditional number but I'm not sure) and then the final night just let it burn down. So I think if you want to let it burn longer each night, its fine. You may want to wait until you have a second opinion though because honestly I'm just starting out no learning as well so I may be incorrect. Good luck to you!
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 am

Ignore that reply, I didn't see you had already been answered.
JAD82017

Unread postby mars84 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Thank you again Miss Athena. I will let it burn a bit longer each night and then let whatever is left burn all the way on the last night. (I may do an early morning for the last day so I can be awake to keep my eye on it because of the concerns and petition paper loaded in. My target stays up late and sleeps late anyway so he's likely asleep then and awake the nights I've been doing it lol).
mars84

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 pm

After burning a prayer style candle, and anointing it with destruction oil and letting it burn for a bit, I have been feeling things that I feel that are not my own. Things like hate, anger, sadness, heartbreak, after the spell work is done. I am at some times extremely empathetic. I wonder if I am feeling the effects of my spell on the intended target. Also, after doing my work, I wash my hands with soap made out of white sage.
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 am

Hello SamuraiGreen,

Just be sure that once your work is completely finished, you do a full-body spiritual bath (not just your hands):

http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Arshiya » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:22 pm

I have been lighting my skull candle since last Wednesday, I light my candle every night at 3am till 5:30am. How would I know that my target is Receiving my messages..? I look at his picture, think of our good times.. I stare at the flame and imagine us together again.. I am madly in love with him.. I even made a love poppet of him.. I sleep with the poppet, I keep it with me all day and talk to him. Since we use to work together I stop by at my work and I saw him, but he ignored me :( I came home and lit the candle.. (is it ok it's still day time)?
I feel positive about my spell since I am putting my heart in it.. but skeptical!
Thank you very much..
Arshiya

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi Arshiya,

You are still in the midst of your spell so it is too soon to expect it to take effect. Continue working and once your spell is done, deploy the remains and have faith in its success. Signs are very personal so be on the lookout for indications that your message has been heard.

There are any number of reasons why he may have ignored you at work, which can have nothing to do with you. Don't obsess.

You said you feel positive about your spell since you are putting your heart into it - that is what you need to focus on now. You're doing all of the right things so trust your work. If you allow doubt to creep in, you will undermine your success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Arshiya » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Thank you mam for your reply.. I really love him and I think of him all the time.. he broke up with me three weeks ago.. :( I wanted to request if someone can share a success story with red skull candle for love.. thank you.
Arshiya

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Arshiya,
You could read through this thread for others' experiences with skull candles or else read the Testimonials thread for others' success with Lucky Mojo products.

customer-testimonials-f22.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNroses » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 am

Hi, I'm new to this board but I have been reading a lot of the posts. And I have been doing some work to bring back a relationship. My boyfriend and I have been on a break for a month. Every reading I've had says he does have strong feelings for me and wants to be serious with me but that he's afraid and his scars from a previous relationship are making him scared to do this with me. They said he was taken by surprise because he didn't expect to feel this way about me.

So I started a honey jar and a skull candle. The first skull candle burned normal for 7 days and melted all the way down. The flame was clean, no smoke, etc. I buried it as instructed. I burned a second one and it burned completely within 4 days and two days after I started the second one, I received a notification that he had accessed and looked through a shared folder of pictures of us. I took this as a great sign. I also saw a heart burning in the 2nd candle while it was burning. Before I started the second one, we had talked and I gave him the opportunity to end things if he wanted to but he didn't. Instead he just asked for a little more time. Then I started a third skull since I wanted to keep me on his mind. The third skull was thicker and denser than the other two. It burned different and the face fell off toward me but ended up melting mostly once the candle burned down. This candle the flame was not as high but it could have been the way the candle was melting. The flame was still clean, no smoke, no going out, etc. I saw a heart in the melted wax and what looked like a sperm. All the wax on all candles flowed toward me. This last skull also burned in 4 days. I buried all of them in the front yard. The day the candle finished he returned my text, but took his time to respond once he did reach out. He also liked a social media picture I posted from several days prior which means he had to go to my page.

I can't tell if he's being distant and pulling away a little and since the candle burned a little differently I was wondering if maybe he's changing his mind. The honey jar candles have burned clean with strong flames. The wax has been melting completely except the last two times when it left a little wax behind.

I guess my question is, if I did 3 skull candles was that too many? I was getting positive results during the 2nd one but can it turn negative if I continue to do work?

I don't want to push him away. Are these all still good signs or do I have something to worry about?
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 am

Hi LoveNroses,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Were all three candles from Lucky Mojo? I ask because A/ you said the third was thicker and denser than the other two and burned differently; and B/ we can only advise on the use of Lucky Mojo products.

You have probably worked him enough since it's only been a month, so I would now sit back and see what results you get. You're already getting some signs of him sniffing around your social media pages, so even if he isn't running as hot as you would like right now, you need to give your spells time to work. Let Spirit take over and trust in your success. Now is not the time to obsess.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNroses » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

I introduced myself in the introduction thread. Thank you!

My red offertory candles for the honey jar were LM Products but they were out of skull candles when I ordered them so I had to purchase them elsewhere. My guess is that the third candle was just inconsistently made. It felt denser and was darker than the first two. It also had a small hole in the bottom and looked slightly cracked from being shipped (although it never actually cracked and broke). So it might have just been the candle itself.

Just speaking generally, does doing skull candles after the first one negate the previous work or just reinforce the answer and work from the previous one?

Thanks!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, LoveNroses ,

It reinforces.

So, not to worry! You just had a different candle.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hogwarts » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:10 am

Hello! I bought a red skull candle from lucky mojo, and it didn't exactly arrive as described on the website. To confirm, the code name on my order is CAN-FIG-SKRE. It is described on the website as "Colour Red; 2 3/4 inches tall." However mine is 6 inches tall, and it isn't just a skull, the base has crossbones. I'm concerned about the connotations of this as I want to use the red skull candle for love workings. Also, it's going to take a lot longer to burn because it's a huge candle. Can anyone tell me why the candle I received has crossbones?? And how it would effect a love spell.
Hogwarts

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Hogwarts,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

The skull candle you describe, with the crossbones, is the newer form of skull candle sold by Lucky Mojo. The previous one was just the head and described by the original description you mentioned. It works exactly the same, and you shouldn't be put off by the crossbones. It's not a sign of anything and it won't affect your love spell.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hogwarts » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Ah, okay thank you! I will move forward with my spell in confidence, then. Thanks for your quick reply. And I will make an introduction as well :)
Hogwarts

Unread postby LoveNroses » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:39 am

So I need some insight if anyone is willing. My boyfriend and I took a break a little over a month ago. I worked a few skull candles with good results (good burns, hearts in the wax, no smoke or wick issues, etc). I also saw signs during the work like him looking at our pictures, him texting and liking my social media posts. He came over last night to talk and said he didn't want this to be over but couldn't ask me to wait either while he figured things out. He said he hasn't felt this way about someone in a very long time and cares very deeply for me but feels pulled in a bunch of directions and worries he can't be the boyfriend he wants to be. Said he felt uncertain about everything. He said he worries ending it would be a huge mistake because he does want this but also feels like there's a blockage. He said he didn't know what to do. He finally said he thinks he needs to figure this out on his own right now but asked if we could still talk. I agreed. He also indicated he'd like us to get together and maybe I could see his new place. He said several times that he felt there was a big possibility that breaking up is the wrong choice and that he'd realize that.

I had a reading a week ago (before we talked) & what came out was that he is in love with me but is fighting those feelings. That he does want to be with me, take care of me, etc but is scared because he feels so strongly and wasn't prepared to feel this way. But that there was a good chance he would work through his fear and commit to me. It came up several times that he didn't want this to be over and end (which seemed to be true even when my BF and I talked).

I haven't worked a skull candle in a week. So im wondering if I should work another one? Or is this a definite no? Or is the work still working in him and I just need to continue to give it time?

Does this situation still seem hopeful or a lost cause? From where I sit, he did not seem to want it to be over. Thoughts?

Thank you :-)
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi LoveNroses,

It sounds like the work you've done so far is having a positive effect, so congratulations! I would not continue with that line of work as you don't want to overload him.

Given his fear of commitment, I would move on to Crucible of Courage to get him over this stumbling block.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Then I would give your work a rest and see what results you get. You're already making good progress.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNroses » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Even though he ended our relationship last night, you still think the work I've done is working?

I wasn't sure if this was my answer or if it's just him being fearful (since I saw other positive signs).

I will look into the courage work. Thank you!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Hi LoveNroses,

From what you said, he does want this relationship with you (a step in the right direction from your spellwork) but needs to figure things out for himself (where he needs Crucible of Courage).

Very often, when a target is worked on to bring them closer to another person, they may start to retreat a bit at first. This is common and not always a sign that the spell has failed. Give it some time, work on elevating his courage and see what signs you get. I think it's a little too soon to declare your situation hopeless, as you had originally asked.

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted and I wish you great luck in getting your relationship back to where you want it to be.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNroses » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 am

Thank you so much! I will keep you posted!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:24 am

Hi all,

I was wondering when working a skull for 15 mins at a time I read it is beneficial to speak the words through the tobacco smoke of a cigarette or cigar. Is it sufficient to do this for just the first round of thoughts/commands or should you speak through the smoke for the 15 minutes. The reason I ask is because I live in a shared apartment which does not allow smoking and it is too windy for a candle outside. I could probably get away with lighting a cigarette quickly for the first time I say the commands without anyone noticing. Does it affect the work if the full 15 mins is not spoken through smoke?
Blackcoffee

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi Blackcoffee,

Using tobacco smoke to speak through is a personal preference and not a requirement in working a skull candle. If you do want to incorporate tobacco smoke, you can do it for as long as is feasible under your circumstances. It won't impair your spell if you can only do it for a few minutes at a time.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 am

Thank you Miss Athena!
Blackcoffee

Unread postby mars84 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm

The face (with petition sticking in it) and part of the back of the skull (with my target's name) fell off the rest of the candle in the pan I have it in as it melted. Is it okay to move it and lean it on the rest of the candle so it melts? Thank you.
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Hello, mars84 ,

You can definitely do that

It is a form of doctoring the candle

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mars84 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
mars84

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 pm

can anyone help with ideas to put into someones mind through the black spell candle? After some brainstorming I've come up with these:

'her smile isn't genuine. " "ill never be able to make her happy." even thought of taking that love and transforming it into forceful lust. Also because my target is trans, I am thinking of ways to up the insecurity. The only insecurity I could think is sexual acceptance.

anyone else have ideas?
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, SamuraiGreen,

Unfortunately, I have no idea what you are asking. There's MANY "black candle spells"

What type of candle? What type of oil? What is the purpose of the spell?

Are you using black for influence/

I just don't understand. So, please be more specific

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Okay, didn't really have all my thoughts together. I have a black skull candle. I got some licorice root to implant in the base of the skull candle with a printed out picture of the target; and name. (birthday is unknown) as personal effects. The oils I have chosen to help with my goal are controlling oil, destruction oil, and break up oil. The purpose of the spell is to put thoughts in the targets head that will lead to a couple splitting up. Since it is a black skull candle to influence and bring about negative thoughts. The things I listed are what I hope will do the job, and I'm asking for some guidance.
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi SamuraiGreen,

If you want to use a skull candle to implant negative (and potentially relationship-breaking) thoughts in someone's head about their partner, the oils that you have are fine. I would petition that they see their partner as repulsive, or they are turned off by their partner, or other general commands. Let Spirit decide what form that repulsion or turn-off should be.

You could face the skull candle to a distorted photo of the target - write the word "repulsive" across their forehead, and smear the photo with nasty things like dog shit (the real stuff). Anything to make that individual as repulsive as possible. Use your imagination.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 pm

so command them such as "You find your partner repulsive", "You are turned off by your partner." "You are turned off by her presence." things like that?
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:44 am

Hi SamuraiGreen,

You've got the idea.

I like to yell at the skull candle that "so and so repulses you!" or "so and so turns you off!" or "so and so is a shitty person!" or words to that effect. Keep it in the present tense and make the nasty person the subject of the command. I find it works better to get my anger up when I am that direct and commanding when working this kind of spell.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:06 am

Hello, SamuraiGreen ,

Personally, this looks like a cursing candle spell on your target.

I would not add destruction oil to a candle that is the innocent.

Black skull candles can be used for banishing, cursing, and the like. So, yes, black is OK to banish good thoughts about the other person. And to banish his/her love of the other person. I would be consistent in that petition. Something like: " You will no longer have pleasant thoughts about ___".

But solely for influencing, I would have gone with a white skull candle. Like I had said, black is good for this but "tweet" your petition. And pleas don't use destruction oil on him/her. Use the destruction oil, instead, on the picture and then you could follow it up with dog shit (don't use cat shit as a replacement).

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:48 am

I am SO glad that Miss Aida weighed in here, because this was a case of thinking something but not writing it down! I had it in mind that the oils were intended for the "nasty" person when I responded first, so the oils felt right and I meant to add that they should be used on the person being cast in a negative light.

Thanks for correcting, Miss Aida!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells