• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby agj5 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:37 am

Oh! No problem. Thanks for clarifying. I will keep trying until I find a spot :)
agj5

Unread postby neonwaosy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello,
Am waiting on a reading ordered on Dec 17th from Conjurman Ali. I know is the busiest time of all. Am hoping he has not forgotten me,
Thank you
neonwaosy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:26 am

Hello neonwaosy,

Have you contacted Conjureman Ali since you ordered the reading? Maybe shoot him an email just to make sure your order was received.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Yes I have. Sent him a PM today too from the forum
neonwaosy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:42 pm

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby julia_g » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:11 am

Hi everyone,
I might not be posting it in the right place but I need someone's help. I purchased an email reading with conjureman ali over a week ago but yet to hear from him. Do you know how else I can contact him? I used the email he provided on his page. Thanks a lot
julia_g

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:29 am

Hello julia_g,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble contacting Conjureman Ali. The only contact information I could find for him was the e-mail address on this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali

I'd recommend e-mailing him again explaining the situation. And if he doesn't respond after the third e-mail, you're encouraged to contact the AIRR ombudsman, who can either get you the service you paid for or get you a refund. If you scroll up to the post above yours (which is why I moved your post to this thread), you can read information from Miss Cat about how to go about contacting the ombudsman.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Mary Bee?

Unread postby N1reht » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 pm

I've been going to Mary Bee since 2012 but haven't gotten a response in over a month. Is she still doing rootwork?
N1reht

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello, Nirent,

Mary Bee has not posted or logged in here as a Forum Moderator since October 2014.

She quit AIRR in February 2015 and is no longer a member at that site.

We have no contact information for her, nor does the AIRR Ombudsman monitor her client contacts for promptness of responses any longer.

I am sorry, we cannot help you in this matter.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Sat May 27, 2017 9:13 am

Well, I've had a very unhelpful reply from Deacon's assistant. He has not answered my simple questions and recommended I read a book about this spell, and said it sounded like he should issue a refund.

I am very upset. I was not intending to cause a commotion over this. Why is this so difficult? I just wanted to know even briefly what the spell is about. I feel his assistant is being very off with me unnecessarily and I feel I have been treated unfairly.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

He already answered you on a different post.

I just saw it and you replied to him

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 am

Hi Miss Aida. I posted that before he responded, but thanks for telling me.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Tue May 30, 2017 1:34 am

Hi,

I feel it's best to remove my posts from this topic, as I feel it's old news, and maybe I judged a little harshly. I'm sorry for any commotion I've caused. I hope to keep working with Deacon and his assistant (whom have both been very helpful to me so far) and sweep this under the rug. I apologise, once again to Deacon and his assistant. I really am sorry. Is it possible to remove my above posts? Many thanks.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

We don't remove posts.

Just let it go. You are happy with Deacon Millett and he came through for you (as he does for others)

So, you're all set
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello There

I have paid for a service with ConjureMan Ali he has not replied to any of my emails did he pass away has anyone seen him lately has he attended any hoodoo festivals recently i really need a spirit trap to trap an evil spirit like a bottle etc.. do you know anyone on the Airr that deals with spirit traps

Thank You
Canon2099

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Canon2099 ,

No, he isn't dead.

Please contact the Ombudsman on this issue as I have no idea what to say or do (I'm sorry). The Ombudsman will have more answers for you.

Also, I do believe that the also Ombudsman does Spirit traps.

Otherwise, go to the AIRR webpage and see who does do them

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks miss aida
Canon2099

I can't reach my rootworker

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 am

Hello,

I didn't want to post here but I'm not sure what to do. I'm concerned as I haven't heard from my rootworker, Co Meadows. I hope everything is ok with him because usually I hear back from him right away, he did mention that he would get in contact with everyone but it's been almost a week and a half. I'm mostly concerned if he's ok, he's very gifted and gave me an accurate reading and is always helpful and encouraging. I've paid for the root work, I just want to know if it's been started so I can put my mind at ease. I don't want to insult him by asking for a refund, I genuinely believe he can do the work for me with a good outcome.
IndigoMoon

Unread postby affie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Although I'm not the onbudsman or a moderator, I will ask that you email him again. I went through the same with him and I spoke to him this afternoon after trying to get him for about two weeks and he did mention that he has to contact all his clients because he's been super busy! I know the feeling and I was in your shoes, he will get back to you just send him an email or text again. Hope this helps!
affie

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:45 pm

As always, i will repost the method to get in touch with the Ombudsman:

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby limartin270 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:10 am

I've been trying to get up the strength to post for months. I have been suffering with a debilitating curse for many years and now it has finally weakened me and has been causing great harm to my innocent children. I'm an optimist a realist who is resourceful and doesn't accept defeat. But now it has just been too much, probably because I have not been able to get help. In the past, 7 years ago when I first noticed the destruction I had a rootworker save my life and family. The complication is that we have been trying to escape a haunted house which amplifies the curse but every time we escape we are pulled back due to circumstances and the next round of destruction escalates.

I'm supposed to have ongoing help according to an AIRR reading as this thing repeats and I have none. I cannot reach people, in two years for instance one recommended rootworker has not responded to my emails trying set an appointment and there's no way to book on his site. My fear now is that this blocking destructive curse is impacting my ability to get help. The rootworker I'd worked with helped so much recently with his monthly service, then just st the time when my son was applying to college and my girls had an important gig, he suddenly got frustrated that he wasn't seeing stronger results and just dropped me. It was harrowing. I've had many other cruel blocks to getting the help I desperately need.

I'm finally writing because we once again went back to California where we want to live, but when we came to the airport to return I had my first breakdown ever. I'm good at keeping feelings hidden. Not yesterday though, I was shaking and terrified and sobbing and couldn't go in the airport. I thought I'd lost it but then I realized I was afraid of the next round of destruction on returning as it's likely to be very bad since it escalates. I'm weak and even my daughter is afraid of the house.

I've been in traditional psychotherapy to help with the pain - I wake sobbing and filled with terror every morning at 4:30. My doctor sees that my agony and our destruction is all circumstantial - nothing but bad happens and we're so blocked and everything literally is a disaster. She has told me that it's definitely not psychological ABD tried to help me cope.

It has been years and I really need help. I have contacted the ombudsman. But every time I reach out to help I get nothing back or a completely bizarre communication takes place.

I do not need free help. I need monthly help from someone who can work with this. I desperately need someone who can help me and my kids.They are suffering and I just want to curl up in a ball and give up. So unlike me, but I'm beaten. I'll do anything for them. Please can you advise if you can help.

Thank you.
limartin270

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:43 am

Hi limartin270,

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.

Since you're trying to find a rootworker to work with you, the Ombudsman would not be your resource (he settles disputes rather than recommends workers).

Please visit the AIRR page and read through the profiles of highly skilled rootworkers and find the one who seems to "speak" to you in your need. Contact them directly.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby limartin270 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:37 am

Dear Miss Athena,

Thank you for your quick response.

My problem is that there are AIRR practitioners that I've contacted and they do not respond. There is one who was recommended and who I feel could help us, especially my daughters, and in two years he replied once, after one year. I answered his question (yes, to looking for uncrossing), and I have not heard back since. I had been told that AIRR sites have a way to book a reading and pay but there are sites where practitioners only allow email. There are one or two other practitioners, same problem - no response in an unusually long period of time. Then the rootworker who was so helpful, but really suddenly decided that he was not seeing results as great as he wanted (I don't understand this at all - there were so many changes for the better including our getting good jobs), telling me he felt frustrated and all in one email the work was over and I had no help at a crucial time. I'd like to believe I could change my situation myself but even as a rational engineer I see so much bad luck and endless bizarre obstacles that are not being generated by us. I had a rootworker start with me and he told me to get back to him after I had followed his instructions so we could continue. I did so, but never heard back - this was several months ago. This had happened before. It's very very difficult.

The only reason I contacted the ombudsman was because of being dropped so suddenly after a very cordial relationship that was helping. I just thought he'd want to know. He wanted to help me find someone given the situation.

So I guess the bottom line is that I can't get help and our situation is worsening. We now even have swarms of flies again as we did when this whole thing began in 2009. I've been wanting to write to the forum for months but have become defeated and paralyzed by the new problem of blockages with getting help. That's new. The pain is unbearable for me and my family and I was hoping that I could get some names of folks who don't mind a very stubborn case to fix.

Thanks very much again. I hope that you or someone else can provide guidance or perspective as we are so beaten - even the kids now are impacted by mean constant injustice and bad luck. I can't seem to get anywhere and that's atypical - I keep forging ahead but this curse/demon/spirit keeps getting stronger.

Thank you.
limartin270

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:59 am

Hello, limartin270 ,

I don't know who you are but I had a similar case where I dropped a client. This is what happened:

If a client does not follow the advice of the rootworkers, the rootworkers cannot do anymore to help.

I had a client that I had strongly urged a complete uncrossing. She gave me one excuse after another and kept postponing what needed to be done. In the interim, more and more bad things kept happening to her and she wanted advice on how to readily remedy the current events. In other words, she wanted to treat the symptoms, not the cause.

Then, she kept writing to me about other problems and asking what I think about this and that.

So, I dropped her as a client. Why? because she would not treat the cause.

So, if the Ombudsman hasn't answered you, there mat be a similar problem

And, incidentally, clients are usually referred to the Ombudman when they feel that they have paid for a service that they did not receive. Or if the clients are treated inhumanely (which never happens), or unprofessional.

So, my advice to you is to find a rootworker and do as they say.

We cannot help those who are unwilling to help themselves.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby limartin270 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:20 am

Dear Miss Aida,

I'm sorry if I did not clarify but I did do everything the rootworker told me to do, and things were going well, which is why it was shocking. That's why I contacted the ombudsman - it seemed inhumane to suddenly drop someone when things are improving and there is success, knowing how vulnerable the client is and not giving them time to transition. In my case, as this rootworker was aware, I need ongoing uncrossing work as this curse has been described in the reading as repeating. I was suddenly therefore defenseless. That seemed inhumane. At first I didn't want to mention it as I don't like saying negative things about people, but then I thought I should mention it if that prevents someone else from suffering the same pain. Many severe, bad things started to happen about 3 weeks after he stopped, and have continued.

A long time ago when this problem began, a rootworker who was very hardworking, dedicated and compassionate, tried so hard and made special baths, etc. for me which I took. I read the prayers for 13 days, dumped the bath water at a crossroads etc. - I'm a very hard worker myself. Ultimately she felt she couldn't get these evil spirits off of me and recommended the rootworker I mentioned above. He saved our lives back then. Totally turned our lives around. More recently however the problem came back and had worsened a great deal and I guess it was more difficult. But, there were still great results so I don't even understand. It was definitely a harder struggle, that much was clear. But he was the first to acknowledge that and tell me we'd get through it. I guess I'll never understand.

Bottom line is it's his prerogative to work with who he wants. But, once you've been working with someone a long time, just like with a health practitioner as an analogy, I would think it humane to give the client a heads up to start looking for another rootworker so that they can transition, exactly as this woman did many years ago. She was probably frustrated too as we were both working so hard, but she knew I was suffering and didn't just suddenly drop me in an email as he did. She continued to help for a short time until the other rootworker could fit me in. Our communication was very open as it was with the rootworker above, once we started working together. There was trust both ways and no misunderstandings so this will remain a mystery. I'm still grateful for all the changes he made in our lives and the work he did over the years we worked together.

What's done is done as they say and I need to do a complete uncrossing, as you mention. That's been the bottom line since he left - I need to transition to someone who is available for ongoing work and will be ok with a case that may be difficult.

Thank you.
limartin270

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:17 am

Hi

Does anyone know who the new ombudsman is now that deacon is no longer doing no it? Can someone e help me to get in touch or a response to my case? I ordered a reading and a candle from conjure man ali 3 weeks ago. Waited 5 business days per his site then followed up 3 times per the ombudsman site. After not hearing back I contacted the ombudsman and sent follow up emails with no response for a week. If the ombudsman can't respond to us who have issues with rootworkets not responding it really doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. I would like either my money back or the reading I paid for but afraid if the ombudsman won't resolve me I have nothing left I can do....
Newbie1234

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

Hi Newbie1234,

Yes Deacon Millett is still the Ombudsman. Try contacting him again, he may just be very busy. He will help you resolve your situation.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you but I work with deacon as my regular reader/rootworjer so I reached out to him personally after not getting a response from the ombudsman email and deacons assistant told me he was taking a sabbatical from being the ombudsman and someone else was filling in. I have reached out to the ombudsman email three times and have had no response so I'm not sure what more to do. Does anyone be know who is filled by in for deacon?
Newbie1234

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi Newbie1234,

Oh my, I was not aware of Deacon Millett's sabbatical from the role. Hopefully someone else here will have information on his replacement.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello, Newbie1234 ,

I will ask him to check this thread.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deaconmillett » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:30 pm

The Secretary of AIRR, Nagasiva Yronwode, is filling in for the Ombudsman role this month so that I can take care of candles ordered from MISC before the destruction of the church.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 am

Is there anyway someone can get in touch with them and ask them to please check this thread or the ombudsman email? I tried again and still no response. I'm not sure what else to do at this point? I can try starting a case with PayPal to dispute the charges but I would much rather keep this in the airr world....
Newbie1234

Unread postby deaconmillett » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:49 am

He has been both emailed and phoned within the past 24 hours.
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 am

Thank you. I appreciate your efforts.

Also, I didn't know anything happened to the church! Hope it is able to be rebuilt and no one was hurt in whatever happened to it.
Newbie1234

Unread postby aiseykins » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am

Hi all,

I purchased a 10-Minute reading from Conjureman Ali's site, but I never received a reading or response from him. I just emailed him today to check on things. Is there anything wrong with him? I would love to receive a reading - as $10 readings are all that I can afford at this moment - and not have to go through the trouble of receiving a refund.

Thank you.
aiseykins

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 am

After 3 attempts at contact you can fill out a claim with the ombudsman the link for that is earkier in the thread....however it's been 2 weeks since I've filled out my claim with multiple attempts and I haven't heard one response from the new ombudsman....not sure what options are left after the ombudsman won't respond.
Newbie1234

Unread postby nagasiva » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi there!

Newbie wrote:
"After 3 attempts at contact you can fill out a claim with the ombudsman the link for that is {earlier} in the thread"

Thanks, Newbie! That's right.

"....however it's been 2 weeks since I've filled out my claim with multiple attempts and I haven't heard one response from the new ombudsman...."

I'm temporary Ombudsman for a month while Deacon Millett is on the road as he said. He asked me to handle emailing folks who fill out claims and i'll be in touch with you today. I saw that he responded to you above about having contacted Ali, and i have done the same and again called ConjureMan Ali today to inquire on it. Thanks for your patience.

"not sure what options are left after the ombudsman won't respond."

Posting here is a good idea. :) You can also contact me via Facebook which i regularly check:

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

As i said i'll be in touch with you with a definitive recommendation later today. Sorry about the delays. I've emailed you a reply so you'll know that your email is being properly received by the Ombudsman acct.

Your advice above for aiseykins is excellent and i appreciate your feedback there.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo_newbie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 am

Trying to get in touch with Deacon Millett.
Hoodoo_newbie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 am

Hello, Hoodoo_newbie ,

Deacon Millett is on the road this month

If you need to contact the Ombudsman, then it is nagasiva (he is the temporary "fill-in" while Deacon Millet is out of town).

Are you trying to contact Deacon Millett as the Ombudsman or trying to get a hold of Deacon Millett as you r rootworker and reader?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo_newbie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am

Thanks for your reply, I'm trying to get in touch with him as reader/rootworker. I paid for a reading with Miss Cat but cancelled it because after doing extensive research it seems he's the best one to help me.
Hoodoo_newbie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:42 am

Hello, Hoodoo_newbie ,

Then please do not post here. This is for the Ombudsman.

As I had told you, he is on the road until the beginning of Sept.

Contact him by e-mail and his assistant will answer you

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sapmoss » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:16 pm

What is the email address of the Ombudsman? How can I contact their assistant even tho they away til Sept?

Blessings!
Sapmoss

Unread postby Sapmoss » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 am

I see from above the Ombudsman is Nagasiva while Deacon is away... answered my own question...and have pm'd him....thank you
Sapmoss

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:06 am

I just wanted to thank nagasiva the temporary ombudsman for the successful completion of my claim. :)
Newbie1234

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics