• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:45 am

Clarity Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Re: Clarity Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby chris-chris203 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 am

Miss Phoenix

It's interesting that you should mention this because some interesting things have happened to me with the clarity oil since I last posted my response in this part of the forum. The clarity oil did what it needed to do not what I asked it to do which is actually a good thing now that I think about it. You see the situation goes like this. I like a man who is in a relationship with another man. I tried to break those 2 up so I could have the guy I like come to me. I had them do a breakup candle at the lucky mojo altar and they almost broke up but ended up not breaking up in the end. I then got a breakup kit and a come to me kit to work on the guy. I used clarity oil to clarify the situation and my questions that I had asked. No signs no movement no nothing going on.

I was feeling down like how come none of this was working I kept thinking to myself? I just wasted a lot of money on spells and things that did not work and looking back to your response I thought maybe you were right I need to do more work. So here I am doing a come to me and a breakup spell on the guy I like so he can leave his boyfriend and come to me when all of the sudden my friend calls and says you gotta meet this guy just trust me he is a good friend of mine. So I came over and met the guy he wanted me to meet. The guy and me locked eyes. I find out the guy is bi so it worked out.

It was at the moment that I realized the man I had been trying to break up with his boyfriend to get him to come to me is a man I had no feelings for and did not love I just thought I did. The clarity oil made me realize that I was not in love and that the person I had just met was someone I thought was much more attractive and such. So instead of answering my questions the clarity oil must have taken a different route (not sure how that happened) by showing me I do not love the man I am doing the spell work on rather I think I do and am fooling myself into believing that it is love when it is not.

So either way I am happy as can be because my friend introduced me to this guy and we have a lot in common and we are getting together for a date soon and I cannot wait and oh I feel so connected to this person now and this is great. Thanks for all your help that you all do here I am appreciative of your help and suggestions. I got my answer and can finally move on from the guy I was doing spell kits on to this guy I just met which is great news. Stay blessed everyone :)
chris-chris203

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 am

chris-chris203, this is excellent news! I am endlessly amazed how magic works out. Sometimes things don't go like you think they will, but it ends up being exactly what you needed.

Congrats!

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.00

You can order Clarity Oil right here in the Forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Re: clarity with clarity spell

Unread postby Queens529 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:09 am

Hi Butterfly,

I see that you requested some help with your boyfriends clarity. I myself can use help in that area but I did not see what spell was suggested just the moon to do it in.

Can you please let me know what you did and if you had any luck with it?

Thank you
Thank you St. Elena. I asked you for a sign and you showed me.
Queens529

Unread postby Brooke » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 am

Hi what would be the best color candle to work with with clarity or king solomon wisdom oil?. I am wanting to work a skull candle on someone using these oils but not sure what color is best with these oils.
Brooke

Unread postby Hedge-Witch » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 am

Hi Brooke

The skull candle I would use for clarity and wisdom is a white skull candle. As white is a neutral colour and can cover many options, the other skull candles tend to be Red for love and passion, Black for cursing and Green for matters where money is concerned.

Hope this helps
HRCC G#1548
Hedge-Witch

Unread postby dollbabyapprentice » Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 am

Hello,

I thought of having a clarity candle lit for my ex at the MISC with the petition saying
"Give *his name* the clearing to see that *my name* is the only girl he wants to be with"
Would that work? Because my ex is always going back and forth with me and I want him to realise that I am the one he should be with but I am unable to light candles at home. Is that a good idea?
dollbabyapprentice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Hedge-Witch !

Great advice for Brooke!

Thanks for helping out

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice,

That is a great idea!

But I would instead say: "Give the Clarity... (I would not say the CLEARING, as you had stated)

I pray all works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello all,

I have a love interest who has a nagging ex hanging around (not together) and the ex is very manipulative, ill-intentioned, and sabotaging. Can I use clarity to get my love interest to see and open her eyes to these qualities in the ex? Thanks for the help!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

Yes, that would be a great use for Clarity oil. Have you considered hot-footing the ex as well? That would be an option.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Sister Jean,

Thank you for your reply! I'm glad to hear that because I intend to get right to work with the Clarity. I did also plan to hotfoot right away but then (if I'm not mistaken) I read that I needed to actually get the hotfoot oil on something she would touch or powder where she would walk? I am not in contact with the ex and have no way to get close to her. I know there is the candle also, is the candle just as effective? This ex is a rotten person and I am not just saying it because I want my love interest. Thanks again in advance for your reply.
Love_Muse

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 am

Hello Love_Muse,

Since this thread is about Clarity oil, I'm going to refer you to a couple different threads where you can find more information on hot footing and also ask questions about it:

hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals-enemies-bad-relatives-t678-840.html

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 am

On the clarity spells and supplies page there's a spell for 'clarity and open roads' that sounds excellent, and I'm really looking forward to using it. I'd also like to do this for someone else. This person has been dealing with a lot of duplicitous people being in their life.

At the end of the spell it says to take your petition and put it in your shoe. The person I'm doing this for lives several states away so I'm not sure how to handle that. The spell also says you can make an amulet during it to keep the work ongoing, so I figured I'd work the spell and send the amulet to them to wear. In that case, what do I do with their petition?

Thanks for your time.
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi DreadPirateQueen,

If you are sending your friend the amulet to wear, could you also send them the petition to put in their shoe? I don't know if you intend to inform them of your work or not.

If you're keeping it a secret, you could put it in your own shoe but I'm not sure that would work as well. Hopefully you can send it to your friend to do the spell as directed.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:02 pm

sigh

And this is why I shouldn't been making posts in the middle of the night. I feel a bit silly now. I will send the petition along with the amulet.

Thanks again for your time and quick response.
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 am

Hello, DreadPirateQueen,

Sometimes, I have those days too!

LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin