Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
RoseStar21
Forum Member
Re: Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:18 am

I made a doll of my rival , stuck a petition paper saying " ______ born ____you will brakeup with ______born___." Stuffed her with ham , chili pepper,black pepper,Inflammatory confusion and Breakup powder. Well I stood on a bridge one side threw her in the river saying she will drift out of mine and my love interest's life forever ran to the other side watching her drift off , felt very strange yet good seeing her face staring at me as she drifted away. But then I remembered My Love interest's name was on the petition paper ! This won't mean he will go too will it ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

I don't think this will hurt anything. The intention was for their love to drift away.

Take care

recoverycoach1974
Forum Member

Unread post by recoverycoach1974 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:26 pm

I would like information on how to use a doll to place horrible curses on someone & what kind of curses I can use.

1) Is the sky the limit as far as curses, can I place more than one at a time ?

2) Is it best to do the curse on a full moon or does it not matter?

3) If I place black headed pins in the doll, will the target really feel pain ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, recoverycoach1974 ,

Have you read the pages on this thread? They have good information.

Yes, you can place more than one curse at a time.

Some rootworkers don't care about the moon phases, others do. I like to work with the waning moon. But, if I'm really mad, I don't wait (and can't wait. And WON'T wait).

As far as the pins, sometimes they feel the pain, other times there's internal damage to the person. You can never tell EXACTLY what will happen

Take care

recoverycoach1974
Forum Member

Unread post by recoverycoach1974 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:44 pm

So, with my doll , can I curse/jinx the target to loose her hair , to get a migraine that never goes away , to swear at her boss constantly to cause her to get fired ?
Will those work ?
That is what I would like to do .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, recoverycoach1974 ,

YOU can most certainly try.

But will it work? I don't know. That's up to you and Spirit.

Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

This page will give you a much better idea of how spells work

Wishing you the best

labotanica
Forum Member

Unread post by labotanica » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:28 am

Can a doll only represent a person? Or can I use it to represent an object for destruction? For instance a car?

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:57 am

Hi labotanica,
I suppose if you make a car out of fabric it could work ? Get a photo of the car your targeting and licence plate number if you can, place that inside and stuff it with destruction herbs and powder and crossing.
Sorry I couldn't be much help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, labotanica ,

RoseStar is correct.

take care

Letsdoit2015
Forum Member

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 am

Hello everyone. A few questions.
I'm just now getting into doll babies. I made one for evil but it's not thick because I'm actually waiting until I get the one from LM

I baptized it with water and sea salt

What do I need to add in there?
I put walnut leaves red pepper cayenne pepper vinegar controlling oil poppyseed petition sulfur graveyard dirt and some borax

It's thin however I taped it up and placed a black bag for suffocating it and the picture of the person on the outside.
I put it in a casket box I got from hobby store.

I can still work this doll even though it's not stuff heavy because it's thin? I can just stick pins in it?

When I get my new doll from LM how will I dispose of this one? 2. Can I leave the spirit of the person in there and bury it at a grave? Or do I need to release to start my new one?
If I don't have to release it I'm fine.

Sorry so many questions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015,

Please read the 6 pages here for ideas on what to stuff it with

Also, see this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Why would you release the Spirit? Bury that sucker the way it is and start a new one!!! You want to curse, right? Then, do all the nasty things you can to it.

By the way, I like the plastic for suffocation. Nice touch!!

Wishing you the best

Take care

Letsdoit2015
Forum Member

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:16 am

Thank you Ms Aida.

Yes I want to curse it.
The link didn't come up. I will search on the page to locate it. Reading this forum a lot of good info

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015,

I am so sorry, I wrote the URL incorrectly. It is fixed now

Take care

Tsym
Forum Member

Unread post by Tsym » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Once I disconnect my dollies from the source and disassemble them where would be the best place to incinerate them? At the crossroad to bury them? And other than burying them at the crossroads or throwing them in a river, are there any alternatives to disposal?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, Tsym ,

Why would you want to disassemble the doll? I'd keep it going by the following techniques (which is deployment)

My preference for this type of doll is to bury it at a cemetery.

What is even nicer is to put it in a mirror box and bury it at a cemetery: Find mirror boxes on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And here are other ways of deployment: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you GREAT success

take care

Tsym
Forum Member

Unread post by Tsym » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Basically I want the trick to be worked for a specific amount of time.

From what I've gathered in my study is to deploy as in burying and then be done with it.

So I was looking into disposal options or maybe temporary deployment, but I've never really heard of such so it's probably not traditional.

Thanks for the quick reply.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:35 am

Tsym, you can take a doll apart, but deployment (at a house, in a crossroads, in a tree, at a cemetery, in a river) or disposal (by hanging, burning, burial, drowning) are the norm.
catherine yronwode

Tsym
Forum Member

Unread post by Tsym » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Thank you mrs catherine. My cards told me to keep working them for now. So I have time to figure out what I should do with them. I'm thinking about a dumpster at the prison possibly. I'm doing these dolls against my partners attackers. They broke his bone and they are feeling the pain now.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:51 pm

In a dumpster at the prison sounds very appropriate indeed.
catherine yronwode

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:07 am

I've just finished my doll and did my cleansing wash.

She has not yet been baptized. I will make cursing jars tonight and once that is done I will baptize her as the candle burns on her jar.

In the end I made her out of black cloth. I took a thinner black cloth to sew up the various ingredients before placing them in the body parts.

In her head:
Poppy and black mustard seeds to confuse her. Some red pepper seeds to cause discomforting burning thoughts. Some crushed snail shells. Goofer and graveyard dirt. Cobwebs so she can't think clearly. Black pepper. Gunpowder to give it all oomph. Asafoetida powder and oil. Her hair, photo with name, my curse written over it and "pain" and "suffer". Piece of paper with her handwriting. I then dipped it in vinegar before placing it in her head. As I did so I said that this is to confuse her, make her suffer in thought and not make sense when trying to spread her evil to the ears of others.

Her chest:
Goofer Dust and graveyard dirt. Red pepper to cause her heartache. Black mustard seeds to keep her confused in love. Sulfur. Crushed snail shell. Her name in her own handwriting. Black pepper. Asafoetida powder and oil. I have to admit that there was more in the chest cavity, but I can't recall what I am missing right now. Then I dipped it in war water so there were be fighting in all her emotional relationships with others.

Her privates:
Piece of aloe with thorns as well as a sharp rusted screw. Sulfur and snail powder. Pubic hair I had forgotten I had. Also felt the urge to add two more strands of head hair so I did. I dipped it in lemon and vinegar so that men will be turned off by her sexually.

Her feet:
Hotfoot powder. Gunpowder. Red pepper seeds as well as pods. That I dipped in vinegar and lemon juice so that the earth will turn sour under her feet and she will hotfoot out of my now ex man's life and mine forever. She must wander aimlessly and never feel at home anywhere.

I gave the doll beaded eyes the color of hers. I will blindfold her before I baptize her later tonight. Her hands are already tied behind her back. I made a mouth for her out of red thread and then I used black threat to sew it shut so she will struggle to speak nonsense about me to him and others.

I sewed her by hand and spoke to her the whole time. Telling her how evil she is and how she will now carry the pain she has caused me 10 times fold and will become powerless to cause harm in my life again. Just speaking the whole time to it about what a rotten bitch she is and how I am going to put an end to her power.

On Tuesday I will get a black box to put her in where she will sleep on nails and endure some nasty stuff every time i work her. Until then she is wrapped in black cloth.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:43 am

Hello, Rosewood ,

EXCELLENT!!

You're my kind of person (are we soul mates? LOL)

So proud of you!!

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Took me 2 hours to put her together, but she is now finally baptized and lying next to her curse jar as her candle burns on top of it.

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:02 am

Hi again,

There is something I am unsure about and need some guidance, please.

Today I made a small clay doll of the whore that keeps coming between me and my now ex man. I will baptize the bitch tomorrow. More on that further down.

Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since I started curse jars for each of them. I have a cloth doll of her that I use with this and keep in a black box with some nasty things when not working her.

I will be making a vinegar jar for them tomorrow. This is why I made a small clay doll of her today. To go in the jar.

I want to make a clay doll of him as well, but here is my dilemma. I already have a cloth doll of him made out of his unwashed underwear. I put clarity in his head as he is very confused and that is a huge part of the problem. His curse jar obviously doesn’t contain clarity at all, but there is NO confusion productions in there (unlike her jar). I added all the regular nasty things to his jar though.

Now I am unsure as to what I should do with his clay doll that will go into their vinegar jar. I feel it will be at cross purpose to put confusion products in the doll’s head. Besides, the jar itself will have confusion products to cause trouble between them. I want there to be confusion and arguments between them, but for his head to be clear on what a whore she is. She causes a LOT of confusion in him which is why I am reluctant to put more confusion into his head.

QUESTION 1: Do you agree I should not put confusion products in his clay doll’s head?

QUESTION 2: if the answer to the above is “yes” then what do you recommend I put in his head instead? Commanding products to help me get through to him? Or will this give her more power over his thoughts instead since they will be in the same jar??
Her doll already has confusion stuff in the head, so I would hope she would not have any influence on his mind.

I do not plan on taking these dolls out once in the vinegar jar as I will be using the cloth dolls instead to handle.

End of the questions!

Now on to the clay doll I made of her in preparation for tomorrow.

I was going to paint her doll black, but in the end decided not to. I can still do this though if recommended. The clay is hardening now.

In her evil head:

Her hair
Poppy seeds
Black mustard seeds
Licorice chip
Asafoetida
(I think I added Goofer as well and just forgot to make a note of it)

Used black mustard seeds for her eyes and made them hazy with the clay.

Her bitchy manipulative mouth:
Alum
Aloe

In her dark heart:
Vandal root
Black pepper
Red pepper seeds
Sulfur
Goofer Dust
Licorice
Snake shed
Asafoetida

Her used up pussy:
Cobwebs
Powdered snail
Goofer dust
Alum
Aloe
Aloe thorn
Vandal root
Asafoetida
Sulphur
Red pepper seed

Her feet:
Hotfoot
Sulphur
Red pepper seeds

As I closed her up and to keep the clay drying too much while working, I used war water. I rubbed asafoetida oil over her. So the war water and asafoetida is now drawing into the doll and will harden in the clay. Then I rolled the whore in hotfoot and Goofer Dust which will now also harden with the clay and stick to her.

I put pins in her head, heart (if she had one!) and in her over used pussy.

I carved her name and DOB on the doll with a needle. Also some words like “fuck off”, “whore”, “hated”, “suffer”, “die”, “argue”.

The bitch doll is busy drying right now. I placed her in the vile black box with her black cloth doll until then.

Now I impatiently wait for Saturday night.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello Rosewood,

I agree with the logic behind not wanting to put more confusion in his clay doll's head. If you're wanting him to really SEE this woman for who she really is, you could work this spell from forum post by ConjureMan Ali with the cloth doll for the ex:

"A conjure that was shown to me by a member of AIRR and also influenced by Draja Mickahric is great for getting someone to really take a look at themselves. Use a doll baby with a mix of Clarity and Compelling herbs and products. Take a pocket mirror and wash it in ammonia then five spot it with Compelling and Clarity oil then either place the doll baby in front of that mirror while praying for them to take a hard look at themselves, or wrap the doll baby--facing the mirror--in some aluminum foil.

I've also smoked the mirror after washing it in a mix of those incenses and that worked out great."

As for the clay dolls, Miss Cat usually recommends that if you're going to make a doll to go into a vinegar jar, you should make it out of beeswax or soft modeling wax. The vinegar might do weird things to clay! I'd do a little test before you put your handmade doll in the vinegar, and put a test bit of clay in vinegar and see what happens.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi all,

I am having a somewhat urgent problem with my doll baby. I searched the forum to get some info fast without having to read lots of pages. Nothing came up in the results.

So the whore's doll. I keep the thing in a black cardboard box when I am not working her. She is only allowed out on Tuesday and Saturday nights so I can let her have it along with her curse jar.

Tonight I took her out and noticed a lot of mould in the box. The whore doll sleeps in there with vandal root, hotfoot, goofer and red chillie seeds. The vandal root in particular was very moulded. I didn't see this on Tuesday. It must have happened since then.

I removed the lose ingredients in the box. The doll is moist though from me spitting on her, pouring alum water on her mouth and pussy, and on Tuesday I splashed lemon and war water on her. Too much moisture, I realize now. I am worried that she will start to mould as well and obviously I can't keep something like that around.

How can I rescue this doll from mould? I feel my work with her has been strong and would hate to lose the bitch now.

I don't know what to do. Please help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

I LOVE it!!

I would put that doll in a mirror box and bury it in the cemetery and let her mold and mold away, in the cemetery. LOVE IT!

Then, just start a new doll.

Why would you want to remove something that great from a cursing doll? That shows SIGNS tat your spell is working!

That's what I would do (with a GREAT BIG smile on my face! LOL)

Take care

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:14 am

Thanks, Miss Aida!

Have become so connected with this doll that it is kind of a shame to have to let her go, but probably she has served her purpose and it is time to start a new doll.

I already made a mirror box for the whore on 6 August and buried that behind a grave. The current doll was made on Sat 13 Aug and I started working her since that night. That means she has been worked a total of 11 times. I wonder if I should work her this coming Tue and Sat to get the # to 13 before burying her? Then wrap her in a black paper bag and bury her?

Is it usual for them to mould? I don't see mould on the cloth yet, but suspect it is happening from the inside as the contents of her box was horribly moulded and she is very damp and hadn't dried from Tue to Sat. I took the mould out the box, but still have it. I will put it back in the box before I bury her (I worry a bit about the health aspect for myself of having it around).

The whore will be back in town in just under 2 weeks. There is much work to be done! It seems she will return on Saturday, 2 October and stay until Sunday the 9th. That gives me 2 Saturdays and one Tuesday to work on her intensely while she is in proximity. I will also be working the jars more during that time.

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:24 am

Almost forgot to add. There are nails in her box that I placed there for her to sleep uncomfortably. Even they are now covered in rust! Brand new never used before nails and they are rusted after a month. I did nothing deliberately to cause this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

In my experiences, I have never seen anyone get mold. Nobody has ever told me this before. But that's just my experience.

Be careful with your health ad then make that decision for yourself s to whether or not you want to continue with that doll.

Take care

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:00 am

Thanks, Miss Aida.

If it is this unusual for it to mold then I guess it is indeed a good sign. I keep the box in a brown bag in the back of a cupboard when not working her. No mold there and the door to the other side of the cupboard is always open and has a window near it. Enough ventilation for it not to have molded yet it did.

I will bury her.

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:14 am

Just an update.

After some thought I've decided that it is okay to work the whore doll a bit longer. The meddling whore will be in town in less than 2 weeks time. I would like to work her extra hard during that time and then bury her. ;)

Lately I've been burning her much more with the candle on her curse jar. :D

I like to run her manipulative head through the flame and tell her "your thoughts are burning up with confusion, you're becoming more and more confused, more and more confused, more and more confused" (her head is stuffed with confusion).

When I burn her mouth I tell her "you are struggling to speak your manipulative words, they burn up in your mouth" (she has alum and aloe on her mouth).

When burning her heart area I tell her that she is at war with everyone in her life because they are tired of her manipulations (she has war water and other nasty stuff in her heart). While burning her pussy I tell her "men are tired of your manipulations, they don't want your vile pussy anymore".

It is especially fun to watch her feet run through the flames as I tell her that I hotfoot her from my life and from my ex man's. (she has hotfoot in her feet). I tell her "you can't be anywhere near me and {his name} anymore, your feet burns up, it's too hot, you've got to get away, get away, get away from us."

More recently I started using a pin to stab her in the back as I tell her, "you've stabbed so many people in the back, but now you are getting stabbed in the back, stabbed in the back, stabbed in the back."

From Saturday night I will start using a rope to slowly strangle the doll without 'killing' it. This is to cause the whore a taste of the anxiety I've had to deal with over the years due to her spiteful meddling.

I think once she is back in town I shall get my stapler out . . . :twisted:

kalikastar
Forum Member

Unread post by kalikastar » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:59 am

Hi everyone

I have a question about a doll I'm working, I've read through the pages here but was hoping I could get some clarification from people with more experience than me.

My doll has a lot of pins and nails hammered into her, she also has a few razor blades in her, so I need to be careful when handling her so I don't get pricked and I've noticed she's getting a musty mildew kinda smell, so I think she might be about to start growing mould. I have a blade I stab into her when I need to move her eg when I'm burning her so I feel like I can continue to work around the lots of pins situation, but if she's going mouldy I don't want to handle her for my health. I would like to keep working the doll and I have seen posts about sticking the doll in a jar with nails and other nasty things. I was thinking about sticking her in a jar (standing on her head with her arms and legs bound so she can't untangle herself) with some nails and powders and maybe some herbs, fill it with lemon juice/toilet water/vinegar (I have some damnation water so might add that too) and shake her around, curse her out, burn candles on the jar, that kind of thing. Does that sound an effective way to keep working on her or would it be better to just bury her and build a new doll to kick around the room?

If I do put her in a jar, I'd like to add some poo because she's a piece of crap and I want her life to go to crap. I read a post from someone who has a doll in a bucket of dog poo that they top up - there are a couple of places near me where people like to walk their dogs but can't always be bothered cleaning up after them, but I have cats so I can get cat poo by walking to my laundry (much closer haha). Would cat poo fulfill my 'turning your life to crap' goal or would it be better to see what I can find in the neighbourhood?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello, kalikastar ,

Welcome to the forum!

Well, you are person of my own heart. I LOVE your cursing work. Just LOVE it. You put a great big smile on my face. Way to go!

Don't use cat poop. It is sweet and the cat is not of the same nature as a dog.

You could put the doll in a mirror box (and bury it), or you could just bury it. Or, what I do is get a clay pot full of dog shit and bury her upside down in it. You could burn it. You could throw it in the sewer, etc. BUT, since this doll has mold (which I absolutely LOVE), I would prefer the mirror box with burial or the dog poop in the container outside (just to keep the mold growing)

But putting it in a jar with dog shit and then keeping it I your house? The gases may cause the jar to explode and you don't want to be exposed to that

Look at his page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

Happy New year

kalikastar
Forum Member

Unread post by kalikastar » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:35 am

Hello and happy new year to you as well, Miss Aida.

Thank you for your advice re poop. :D I don't want her exploding her filth and mold and dog shit all over the place inside, so I won't stick her in jar. I would like to leave her to rot while drowning in shit though, so I'll organise a container for her and move her outside. When you say clay pot, do you mean something with a lid (like a little urn) or a pot you'd use for a plant?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Hello, kalikastar,

I use clay pots for plants and keep them outside on my deck

Take care

Happy New Year

Letsdoit2015
Forum Member

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello everyone.

I read you keep them outside your deck. What is the purpose of keeping at your home? Are you still working it? Why you wouldn't bury it in grave or make it's own away from your home?

Just asking.
What about putting graveyard dirt in the pot on the outside of your home and stick the jar in that?

Sorry because I haven't heard of that one and wanted to learn more.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015,

Yes, I consider still working it. Later, I will deploy the doll if it did not integrate in the poop.

But my hope it to draw flies which will lay eggs and bring the doll maggots crawling all over it

Yes, you can use graveyard dirt

Take car

Letsdoit2015
Forum Member

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Ok thank you, good idea.

kalikastar
Forum Member

Unread post by kalikastar » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Miss Aida, I just wanted to say thankyou for your help (I realised I forgot to do that - eek!) My doll is now buried head first in a pile of poop and has some creepy crawly company as well...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:04 pm

kalikastar!!

Good job!!!!

Take care

hibarihime
Forum Member

Unread post by hibarihime » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:25 pm

So I think I lost my doll baby of my target somewhere. I've searched in the car and outside but I still can't find it. I'm going to create another one the same way I made that one but I'm really worried about the one that I lost. Will that one be affected by others who touch it? What should I do to make sure nothing won't effect the lost one? Will the new one just make the old one useless since he is in a new form?

Reason: wrong thread

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:16 am

Im making a doll baby of my ex boyfriend. I would like to prick his heart so that he feels my pain. I've search the board but haven't found anything. I have crossing and destruction oil. Should I target the heart area with a candle while stating my intention or should I stab his heart with a nail?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi branden,

I would use a pin or needle to prick the heart area of the doll. If you wish to use an oil, I would choose Revenge as its purpose is to enact justice on someone who has wronged you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-revenge.html

Personally, I would stay away from Crossing or Destruction oils as you don't want to give him cardiac problems. But that's just me.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks. That's not my intention.

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 am

Hello!

Almost one year ago, in this very thread, Rosewood states that she had been using crushed snail shells in a cursing doll for a female nemesis. I realise it is used in hoodoo to slow down sexual nature in women, but can it also be used to slow down a person in general?

I meant to ask this because in other traditions snail may be employed in such a manner - even in a more classical approach, snails being ruled by Saturn -, but to this day the only usage I had seen for this in hoodoo was to affect a woman's nature.

Is there a product carried by LM that contains these shells? are they available for sale?

Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:59 am

Hi asturias,

In hoodoo, crushed snail shells are a traditional ingredient in spells of cursing and dominance, designed to slow down and enfeeble a target. It's part of the recipe for products including Crossing and Essence of Bend-Over. So yes, you can incorporate it into a doll baby to slow someone down or bend them to your will.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

They are also used to affect women sexually, but that is not the sole purpose.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:01 pm

Dear Miss Athena,

That was very enlightining. Thank you!

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:26 am

I'm working a doll baby on a guy who has caused me tremendous pain. I don't want him back. I would like to see him suffer-that's all. I have been sticking pins in the heart area and I now have 20 pins inserted. My aim is that he'll feel the pain, agony and misery that his actions have caused. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I guess I just need reassurance that I'm doing this right. My intention is not to harm him...for now. I don't want to cause unintentional harm due to my frequency of pin insertion. I'm not sure if the poor guy can take anymore pins.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 am

Hello branden,

It sounds like you're confused about what you're trying to accomplish here. You want this person to suffer, but you don't want to cause him any harm. That in and of itself is a contradiction, because if he's suffering, he's being harmed. And if you are sticking pins into a doll baby but you don't want him to be harmed, you need to stop your work immediately and take his spirit out of that doll baby.

If you want his to see what he's done wrong and force an apologize, here is a candle spell (instead of a doll baby) that could help accomplish that:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... tml#p29326

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks, Sister Jean. What I meant is I don't want to unintentionally cause him to have a heart attack.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:25 am

Hello, branden ,

Sister Jean's advice is sound and solid and still applies.

take care

By the way, you can find more information on cursing with doll-babies in my new book:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida. I get it now. I will release his spirit. As much as he has hurt me, I still care about him. I will follow through with Sister Jean's suggestions.

roar1668
Forum Member

Unread post by roar1668 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:47 pm

I have a continuing issue with someone coming on to family and my property. They're also killing my cats. While walking on my property I noticed where someone, not family, had carved a person like figure into a tree. Law enforcement won't do anything unless I get a picture of them doing something on the property and the property it too large to know where to set cameras. Is there anything I can do with or using that carving to do something to the person that carved it? Using it possibly as an effigy, dressing it with oils or powders?

Thank you,
Beth
Thank you Archangel Michael for your assistance.
Thank you Archangel Rafael for your assistance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, roar1668 ,

Don't do anything negative to the effigy if it represents you.

That is my concern. We don't know what it represents.

If this were me, I would just spray it with Florida Water, Sea salt water, Holy Water, or Whiskey to make any bad energies go away.

You could see if there's a foot track. If there is, you could take that and do magic on it instead

Take care of yourself

roar1668
Forum Member

Unread post by roar1668 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:39 am

Thank you, I'll do that. It may be something they did as a 'see I'm on your property' thing. Or trying to scare with it They're afraid of Hoodoo, etc. I was hoping to be able to use it in reverse against the drawer. No footprints are possible.

Any suggestions as to how I can fix the situation of them trespassing and harming my animals? The property is large with many hidden access points and I have a lot of animals too. Anything that could be done with the whole group? As well as any product suggestions? Would it be possible to lay something on possible trails they might use directing it to be for anyone trespassing?

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi roar1668,

What an awful situation! I am so sorry to hear you (and your cats) are going through this.

I would lay down a line of Red Brick Dust, Hawthorn berries and kosher salt along the perimeter of your property, to keep this evil person from stepping foot on your land. Pay particular attention to those hidden access points you mentioned. These products put up a physical barrier against malevolent people, so this would be a good start for you.
http://www.herbmagic.com/red-brick-dust.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/hawthorn-berries.html

If you know who this person is, then put them in a mirror box to return their evil to them. You can do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right hand corner of the page to find the thread on mirror boxes and how to construct one.

Meanwhile, put up protection for your animals. You can anoint your hands with Protection oil and pet them down so it gets into their fur. If you work with saints, you can petition Saint Francis for help, and put a protection charm or amulet on their collars. You can find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

I truly hope this helps. This sounds like a vile person and I hope they get what's coming to them.

Please keep us posted. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

roar1668
Forum Member

Unread post by roar1668 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena. I will do all you suggested. It's a family of worthless, excuses for humans. They also use and deal drugs as well as being thieves. Law enforcement knows all about them and others in the trailer park but do little. The good officers' hands are tied. The Good 'ol boys motto. It's 3 young men each pointing the finger at the other when I confront them. A recent ex-girlfriend of one has confirmed the one I thought it to be. She said her ex way definitely afraid of me and tells everyone that I carry a weapon at all time. The other just turned 19 and thinks he can get away with anything. They're cousins. He's the main culprit. I'm not opposed to doing whatever I have to to stop him. He's a sociopath in the making. Was told he kills animals just to watch them die.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Hi roar1668,

This really upsets me. People who torture and kill animals for fun are serial killers in the making. These guys need to be put away fast.

In addition to the advice I gave you, please read through this thread on catching an unknown thief. It is somewhat related to your situation, but you can substitute any word you want in place of thief. Miss cat posted an excellent spell on damning a criminal, and it's on the first page of the thread. Lots of other good advice for you, too:
spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown- ... -t843.html

I saw your PM and will reply later tonight.

I hope this helps. Best of luck for your complete success in bringing these evil people to justice!
HRCC #1909G

mlove
Forum Member

Unread post by mlove » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 pm

I am not sure where to post this, and it may be a crazy question, but my intention is to do a goofer spell on two individuals in my "fiances" life. One is someone who just refuses to go away, the other is the mother of his children who uses the children to pull him back. I have no problem with the kids, and would take them in today, they need a stable environment...both parents have their legal issues, more her than him. However, I wanted to get rid of the mother and I didn't care what happened, but I am thinking about the kids, I don't know how it feels to grow up without my mother and wouldn't them to know either. So, is it possible to do a break up and draw love towards her or just make her go away, while pulling him back to me? I have seen faster results in my dark work than my love...
FYI, she knows he's engaged, and she knows he will do anything for the kids(I would to and have)....thinking about the kids now.

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:18 am

Can I create a dollbaby out of black clay and before I harden it insert the ingredients & personal concern inside its head and chest? Could I carve into its chest “Destruction, Anger, Failure, Depression” and stick pins in its head, chest and private area before hardening it? Even though it’s clay, could I tie its hands loosely so I don’t break it and also it’s feet with black thread. I’ve read you can tie the fabric doll baby’s body parts behind them but I wouldn’t be able to do that with clay so would it still “trip them up” if the thread is just attached to both legs? Lastly, I’m not finding any herbs to cause failure, is there something you can suggest that will have similar affects?

Thank you! I apologize for so many questions!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”