• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Domination Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Domination Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby bleuskyye » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

I listen to the radio show about Domination Powder and dressing letters.

I want to write back to my friend (and ex-love) a letter but I want to keep it happy as cat suggests. I'm going to wait until I'm in the right frame of mind so I can be happy and supportive and not think about how much he burned me and is making me his last resort! :evil:

But I'm concerned about dressing the letters with sachet powders seeing as how he currently resides in jail (and will be out in a few months time). Can i used Domination Oil to annoint the corners instead?

What can I use to use subtle Domination and keep him happy?
bleuskyye

Re: Domination Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi there,

We use sachet powders when dressing letters because they are a sneaky trick, but because your target is in jail, you do run the chance of having the letter flagged if they catch traces of powder on it. On the other hand, anointing the paper with oil will let the person you are trying to work on know what you are up to -- you can see oil spots on paper.

I am not sure what you want to accomplish with this person, you say that you want to dominate him and also at the same time keep him happy so I am a little confused about your intentions.

Until I understand that better I can't point you in the direction of useful spells other than to use Domination powder very, very lightly or to wait the few months until he gets out of jail.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Domination and Dressed Letters

Unread postby cancankant » Mon May 18, 2009 5:41 pm

As a former correctional officer, you do not want to have any visible powders on the letters you send to a prison.

While mail processing officers don't like a lot of perfume on letters (and may joke about it), they will not usually consider it contraband. Perfumed letters are very common. If you are using an oil that smells good, you can perhaps mix it into a bit of water and spray or atomize it onto the letter (as if you were putting perfume on it). If in doubt, check with the institution. Just ask if they will not deliver perfumed mail. They will let you know if it is their policy to refuse the delivery of mail with fragrances.

Kiss prints (lipstick) is pretty common as well, and I've never heard of an institution that wouldn't deliver these types of letters with a kiss print, so perhaps that is an option if you are using something non-toxic.

Also no traces of body fluids, etc. can be on the mail. Staff will then not deliver your letter, but instead will deliver to the inmate a piece of paperwork explaining why the letter cannot be delivered.
cancankant

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Domination is great to put on your hands and then touch the person that you want to dominate!

SPD-HOO-DOMI
Domination Sachet Powder
$5.00

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mizznana002 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:12 pm

hey everyone!!

i just received the domination sachet powder from LM and was just wondering if i wanted 2 b more dominant towards my boyfriend do i use the powder in my shoes 2 walk on that energy? or do i put a little in his shoes pray and put my intent over it to dominate him?? if i put it in his shoes will that make him dominate me?
mizznana002

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello mizznana002,

If you want to be more dominant toward your boyfriend, you would sprinkle the powder in his shoes, praying that he will come under your sway and be dominated by you.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ms Annette » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Are there specific verses we can use when deploying the powders? I've been through Miss Michaele and Prof. Porterfields book and did not need mention; there is sooo much info packed into that book - I could have missed it.
Miss Annette, G2082
Ms Annette

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi ZenNetta,

Personally, my favorite verse to cite when working any spell is from Isaiah 55:11...

So will my word be which goes forth from my mouth; it will not return to me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

If you wish to work with the psalms, here is a list of them and the conditions to which they apply:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ms Annette » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

It helps trememdously! and that will become my new every-spell opener. :)

I also thought, by placing this persons name in the verse, of using 2 Samuel 5:25 Then David did so, just as the Lord commanded him, or Jeremiah 1:7 but the Lord said to me, 'Do not say I am a youth,' because everywhere I send you, you shall go, and all that I command you, you shall speak., or lastly, Deuteronomy 8:1 All the commandments that I am commanding you today, you shall be careful to do.

And a quick side note, who is do you use as a photo hoster for you avatar?

Thank you so much! <3
Miss Annette, G2082
Ms Annette

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:43 am

Hello, ZenNetta ,

Those are all great

Also, please drop this subject about the avatars.

I gave you the contact to forum tech in the other post. He can help you

Luv U

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ms Annette » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:13 pm

My apologies, I had not checked back that post. =) Thank you for the contact.
Miss Annette, G2082
Ms Annette

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells