• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Love Me Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Love Me Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby Daytona12 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:34 am

I have a question to ask. I recently brought some love me powders from LM. There is a women whom I've been friends for a long time. I had tried calling her, yet there is no answer or anything. I even tried myspace yet she is off and on. I recently saw her library on the weekends. I tried to give her my new address becuase I had movd but she was in a hurry becuase she had to worl, but she will come next weekend at the library. I wrote down my new address with my contact information. My question is how do I use the powder with my contact information to get my friend to talk to me more and keep in touch in without her even knowing?

Thanks
Daytona12

Re: Love me powders

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 am

Take her some home baking, put the powder on the paper the contact information is on and fold it up. Then you can tell her you guessed you just spilled some flour. I recommend cupcakes. Cupcakes are pretty much guaranteed to get you a second date ^_~ (Tried and tested!)
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 am

Hi there :)

I'm not sure if I've misunderstood your question, but if you only wish for her to be more "friendly" to you, Love Me powders wouldn't be quite suitable- they are more for relationships rather than friendships.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, though! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:59 am

Lightly blow the powder onto your address card and give it to her when you see her next. As far as using Love Me for a friendship situation -- if you state your prayer for respect and friendship while you apply the powders, it should be effective whether or not the love is sexual or platonic.

Good luck.

SPD-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Yea, I've used Love Me oils on items that I'm wanting to sell, so that people will like them. I trust they weren't feeling sexually towards my stereo equiptment, but I guess if they're buying they get to do whatever they want with it! ;)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 am

Devi Spring

:lol: thanks for the clarification, Devi and Miss Cat! Glad to have found a new use for my Love Me products :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Daytona12 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks although it is funny. I was about to ask about the love me oils would they be good to touch all 4 concers with love me powder would both be a very good mix to give my friend the letter?
Daytona12

Unread postby Daytona12 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Now tomorrow is the big day when I give my friend my letter with my contact info on it. Once she touches it the front and back what would I see happen in front of me would it be an instant or would it take some time?
Daytona12

Love Me Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Daytona12 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 pm

I have some great news!

I finally give my new address and phone number to my friend. it was covered with the love me powders and I gave it a touch of love me oil on all 4 sides of the corner. she was happy when I gave it to her. I told her that I'm going to call her on Sunday, yet she was going out of town for the weekend. She did told me to call her. What will happen next she did touch the paper while she was reading my new address and phone number.

Any thoughts will I see "more" of her as time goes on? just curious that was one of the biggest thing I had to do and now I feel a lot better.
Daytona12

Re: I have a new update about my letter with the love me powder

Unread postby silver_disc » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Well, different people react differently to specific products- she might just think very well and fondly of you, but not contact you. If a length of time passes without her contacting you (and you'd like her to), you could try doing a "contact me" spell.

Alternatively, you could put her into a honeyjar to get her closer and sweeten her to you :)

Hope this helps!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Stay positive Daytona12
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Don't stress about it too much. She was there to meet you when she said she would be, she was happy when you gave her your contact details, she touched the powders. Awesome. Things are going well. Just relax and let the magic work. Call her later in the week and ask how her trip was! Monday can come across as a little desperate... Try Tuesday.

Take it easy and enjoy this time.
NotDorianGray

Love Me Sachet Powder

Unread postby c4th1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi there,

Can I use Love Me sachet powder to attract the man if he is living at another state? Or I need to use it only when I see him?
c4th1

Re: Love Me Sachet Powder

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

You can dress a letter to them with the powder and send it.
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html#papers
Miss_Liz

Unread postby c4th1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 pm

The problem is he is living with his wife and 3 children. Surely we don't want one of them to open it and it attracts them instead of him to me? :)
c4th1

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Well first off, unless it's your intent to attract his wife and children to you, it won't. 2nd off if he's living with a wife and family, you might want to look elsewhere for love. It's easier than ripping a family apart even if he says he's "unhappy."
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Have you gotten a reading yet? Your situation is complex enough that just straight forward product advice isn't going to get you too far. You need to find out if divorce work is possible, if you are willing to work it, how to go about it, then how to work on bringing him to you. All this can be discussed with a reputable reader here: www.readersandrootworkers.org.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby c4th1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm

I have made the payment to Miss Cat and emailed her if we can arrange an email reading. I am still waiting for her to reply. I emailed Miss Bri today in case Miss Cat is too busy and hopefully I will hear something.
c4th1

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Miss Bri is really good and I highly recommend her, Starr is also very good. It's hard to compare the 2 because they were each for 2 very different things and different lengths of time but either one is a fantastic choice.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Both are wonderful readers. I'm not sure if email is one of the ways you can set up appointments with her so you may want to call the shop tomorrow, but I may be mistaken.

Miss Cat and Miss Bri are talented readers and rootworkers who can help you learn more about what is going on and help you decide what to do in order to change things in your favor.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby c4th1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Yep I plan to call into the shop tomorrow to make the appointment with Ms Cat. I have read her testimonials and her information. I can sense she is a wonderful readers. You are correct I think I should ring to set up appointments :) .

I don't think I want them to divorce yet, I just want him to love me, think of me and want to see me more often. I don't think he still loves his wife as he has been unfaithful and say he does not feel guilty about the wife altho he says he still loves her just not faithful... ?? weird...

Hopefully Ms Cat can assist me to light some paths....
c4th1

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 pm

I just got some Love Me Powder & oil and I am getting my target a ring as gift. I was thinking of anoiting the ring and the box with the oil and powder before i give it to him in hopes that when he wears it his love for me will grow. I feel like its a good idea but I am worried that the powder and oil wont last on the ring for long. Is annoiting it once before giving it good enough?

Does anyone have any more suggestions on how to trick the ring to keep working? thanx!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:04 pm

I would smoke the ring in appropriate incense while praying over it as well. Also, if you think they will keep the ring in the box when they are not wearing it, you could make a small packet with the oil and powder folded inside a petition paper and stash that inside the box where it won't likely be found.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 am

thanx Devi! Ill try that too.
Brujita Angelical

Re: Love Me Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

SPD-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Love Me Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby kiyoki » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi
Do we have to pray or chant before we use these "love me" , "come to me" ect ect oils???
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Kiyoki,
While the root workers at Lucky Mojo always pray over their products, Yes, you should always do that also (for more power). Then, state your intentions.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby kiyoki » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
Thats mean I have to chant again after I receive luckymojo love oil???
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Hello, Kiyoki,
Chant, pray, state something. Whatever you fell comfortable doing.
Again, everything from Lucky Mojo has been prayed over. YOUR statements add extra power.
Hope this helps
Have a good evening
Miss Aida

which comes first

Unread postby Mrniceguy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:30 am

I was wondering if I anointed a love me candle & wanted to use love me sachet powder & spinkle on outside of the targets front fence. Which comes first the candle burning or the sprinkling of the powder? Also should I circle the candle with the same love me powder that I wish to dress a holiday greeting card?
Mrniceguy

Re: which comes first

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:05 pm

You can do either one first. Some people like to start the work directly on the target and then back it up with the candle work at home.

You can absolutely circle the candle and dust the candle with the powder at the same time. Dressing a greeting card with powder is a traditional way to deploy a trick to another person.

If you're going to sprinkle powder at someone's house, make sure you blend the powder with local dirt first. That way it blends in and the target won't know you're working on them. Sprinkle the dirt powder mix around where the person will walk.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: which comes first

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Mary Bee makes some important points and i will provide some further links to more information on what she said:

1) Foot track workings are central to African American folk magic. Read more here in my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

Foot Track Magic in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

2) Always blend sachet powders with dirt to make them invisible. Pray your intent over them as you do so, either from your own thoughts or using an appropriate Biblical Scripture.

3) While doing contact work like this, many people will back up the work with a candle. It is typical -- but not obligatory -- to light the candle first and pray over it, then set out to lay your foot track work, knowing that the candle is backing you up. Be sure the candle is in a safe place while you are gone. Read more about candle safety and other candle tips and ticks in this book:

"The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic"
http://luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

4) To dress a candle with sachet powders is easy. You first oil the candle with the appropriate condition oil, then dust the candle by blowing some of the powders out of the palm of your hand onto the candle, or sprinkle powders from your thumb and first finger. You may also use the powders to draw a pattern (in your case, a heart) on the altar. For more about drawing patterns on the altar with sachet powders or incense powders, see this Lucky Mojo Forum thread:

Drawing Designs on the Altar with Powders
drawing-designs-on-the-altar-with-powders-t15954.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Can I mix this with Dixie love and graveyard dirt to blend it so it is no to noticeable.. Also can I sprinkle it on the targets door mat..
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi Blackbeauty83,

I would not use graveyard dirt for that unless it is from the grave of someone who loved you in life and would want to help you with your love spells.

To help a powder blend in to be less noticeable, use dirt from your target's area. This would be the better way to work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:26 am

I used regular dirt mixed with a Lil grass, I sprinkled on his door steps will that have the same effect if he step in it? How many times do I need to throw it? And should I back it up with a candle if so what color..I know that's a lot of questions..
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 am

Hi Blackbeauty83,

Yes that will work. You can throw it as often as you wish (it does tend to dissipate if there's wind, etc.).

You can back it up with a red candle.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 am

Hello, Blackbeauty83,

Since I am familiar with your case, I would recommend pink candles for this guy.

As you know, I too really REALLY want him to marry you!! LOL

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:23 am

Miss Aida I soooooooo love you... You are everything... I'm going to email you today and fill you in... He is really a piece of work.
Blackbeauty83

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells