Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I would first start a honey jar on him to keep your relationship positive. Make sure to add some Balm of Gilead to your jar, to smooth over any lingering hurt he may be feeling.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

A moving candle spell would be right for your situation, to move the two of them further apart and move him to you. Here is the thread with advice and information on how to conduct that spell:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

To get him to contact you, here is the thread you should read for ideas:
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... t2982.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank you miss Athena;) you wouldn't do a vinegar jar on them to break up? She's a very manipulative brainwashing woman that needs to go. I have such anger towards her right now. So the honey jar would make him feel bad about what he's done & feel the need to reconcile? Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

You could do a vinegar jar as well, but you said your goal was to break them up and bring him to you. A moving candle spell can help with that as it covers both bases.

A honey jar won't make him feel bad about what he's done. That's a separate spell. It will make him sweet to you, and Balm of Gilead will help him smooth over past hurt.

HRCC #1909G

Applene
Forum Member

Unread post by Applene » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:13 am

Hi I recently purchased reconciliation candle from LM and started burning it 3 days ago. The candle was burning with very active jumping and flipping flame. Eventually it formed a knot on the next morning. Then while I was having breakfast, it pops 2 times and the knot went off. This morning when I woke up, another knot has formed. Followed with another knot. So now it's 2 knots on the wick. The flame is calm though... just when I'm writing this post, the first knot went off, followed by the second knot.
The top of the glass has a bit of white soot... may I know what does all this mean ?
Yesterday my ex and I talked a bit and we agreed not to block each other on whatsapp anymore. He suddenly blocks me on his whatsapp again this evening...
I have also purchased return to me, come to me, betwiching and bend over candle. May I know what's the sequence to use / burn them?
I really want to change his mind and make him understand we can be together no matter what. He keeps mentioning it's not the same anymore but keeps telling me 'I mean a lot to him'
I also wonder how should I dispose my petition paper after burning the candle and how to dispose the candle glasses? Is there any special way for different candle?
Thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 am

Hi Applene,

I'm sorry but we do not perform candle divination on the forum. You can read through the following page I've linked to here for how to interpret common candle signs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You'll note that knots in the wick indicate a stubborn situation, but it sounds like you're burning through them so that could be a positive sign. Hard for us to know, just keep an eye on how the candle is progressing.

For your candles, I would start with Bewitching to get him intrigued by you again, then Come to Me to bring him towards you, then Return to Me to get him back into a relationship with you. You can burn Bend Over at any of those stages where you feel he needs a little more coercion to get him into action.

HRCC #1909G

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 am

Omg he contacted me this morning to say he missed me & that he had a fight falling out with the other woman so my vinegar jar is def working :) I'm still gonna need to to the moving spell as suggested to deal the deal. At least contact has been established now & I told him I wanted him in my life and that I love him. He was a little iffy about working things out bc I think he developed feelings for that woman unfortunately but I have faith I can pull this off again :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx

GOOD job!

Congrats!

Applene
Forum Member

Unread post by Applene » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your reply. Can I burn bend over after this reconciliation candle? I wish I could change his mind and stop being so stubborn. I've never met someone as stubborn as him. Perhaps I should get something for removing obstacles ? Or anything that can change his will? I have commanding oil. Can I add it into any of my candles? Thanks in advance.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am

Hi Applene,

If you think there are obstacles in the path of your reconciliation, then work a BlockBuster spell first before moving on to your reconciliation work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

If you want to help change his mind, only you can know how receptive he would be to coercive products like Commanding. Some people need a gentle nudge, others need a whack upside the head. You can decide what would work best for him and can add that to your candles.

Here's a thread with great advice on how to get someone to change their mind:
influence-and-change-someone-s-mind-or- ... 19744.html

HRCC #1909G

Applene
Forum Member

Unread post by Applene » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I'll have a look to the links that you mentioned.
I've finished burning the reconciliation candle this afternoon. Just before it finished burning, it turned into 2 flames but join burning. What does it mean? And the wick has a lump in the middle. Looks like a cross with flame. But the wick remains one straight line after finish burning.
May I also know how should I dispose the glass in proper ritual way?
Thanks for your blessing and help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello Applene,

We don't provide candle interpretations on this forum, but you can read about candle divination here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If you have more questions about this topic, please ask them under the appropriate subforum:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

You can recycle the glass.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

oops I spoke too soon :( He called me today saying that he didn't want to get back together with me bc he was in love with that woman he cheated on me with & that he loved me but wanted to just be my close friend. I'm still gonna work the break up spells & reconcile since luckily I found some of his personal concerns in my bag today ;) Can I use those both in my vinegar jars for them with their pictures? Also, I found some of his hair & was thinking of braiding it into a lock of mine for the reconcile return to me spell I'll be doing , is this all ok?

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to post an update, since it's been so long and I worked on the phone with Miss Aida (who I recommend highly to anyone looking for a reading)!

While my target, G, hasn't come back to me and the horrible woman he's with, M, has been posting "happy couple" photos online a lot, I've been receiving a lot of signs to be patient - VERY patient. G and I knew each other for almost twenty years as close friends, and I've been having a lot of dreams about reconciling both free relationship and the friendship. Additionally I've been noticing my honey jars are warm even on days there's little sun to heat them on the windowsill, and a custom spell a friend made for me is going strong. Additionally, the deep depression I was in lifted enough for me to get not one but TWO promotions within the last seven mints and I'm doing really exciting work.

I'm hoping to be able to update sooner rather than later with happy news, but for now being patient and letting my rootwork move is going well. I suspect this will be one of those things where the moment I stop stressing about it I'll get some good news. In the mean time I'm going to stay as optimistic and hopeful as I can and become more active here. I've missed you all!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Yes you can do both.

But PLEASE take more care in assembling your work. As I said to you in another thread, you have to focus when putting your spells together, and don't just charge in because you want to get things in motion as quickly as possible.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 am

Again, thank you Miss Athena. I was rushing tonight to do the vinegar jar since it was tues but I will def wait until I'm more focused so I can do both. After him telling me he was in love with her, I panicked & wanted to get things in motion asap.

Chief keef
Forum Member

Unread post by Chief keef » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:37 am

I used a Breakup Spell. I don't know the man's name that was with my ex. But they broke up and I have been burning reconciliation honey jar every night. Things were going good and I didn't burn one for a night and my ex flipped on me and started saying I pushed her into the breakup I'm thinking maybe the dude is using a spell not sure. But things went from us talking everyday all day to she is not 100% Over this man and she says she isn't talking to Noone and needs space and time to figure this out. What should my next move be? I feel I'm losing ground.

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am

I went to light my LM return to me vigil candle & noticed that it has a small crack in the top rim area with a tiny piece of glass broken off the very top of the rim (prob due to me moving & got bumped around). Can I still use this or should I just get another one? I didn't think it should affect my spell work but I'm not sure. Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi MedicineMan Joe,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

If your ex is holding on to bad feelings about your breakup, add some Balm of Gilead to your Reconciliation honey jar. It helps to smooth over the hurt of past arguments.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

If you suspect someone is working against you, do an Uncrossing spell kit and cleanse your home thoroughly with Chinese Wash (contained in the kit). Follow that up with Protection to keep any new spiritual messes from clinging to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

The crack in the glass could be a sign of spiritual interference or it may just be a mundane consequence of you bumping the candle around.

I would light a new one, and take care to not allow it to get damaged. Sometimes negligence is its own sign of interference or lack of commitment to the work. Focus on your goal and make sure you are willing to go the distance with it.

HRCC #1909G

Chief keef
Forum Member

Unread post by Chief keef » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:33 pm

I will do Miss Athena and thank you for your time. Yes she still is dealing with some of the stuff we been through for the past 5 years. We have a child together and I work on the road alot. So the job isn't helping. But another question I have is, is it okay to open my honey jar and remove some honey to add the new contents or do I start over. Thank you in advance.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello--I've been doing a Reconciliation honey jar. I was concerned about waiting for the supplies to arrive, so someone in the shop (and I wish I could remember who it was) said I could burn a pink candle with olive oil, if I needed to. I wrote up the petition paper I eventually used in the jar, carved the candle, dressed it in olive oil, and rolled it in confectioner's sugar.

The kit arrived on Friday, and I think it's going well. It's set up the usual way, dressed with Reconciliation Oil. There was still some of the candle I was using left over. On Sunday, I thought, "you know, I want to juice this a bit. I do need to get through." I added some Reconciliation Oil and rolled it in confectioner's sugar, with a sprinkle of Follow Me Boy sachet powder. Follow Me Boy wouldn't have been my first choice. It's a bit more compelling than I would have liked, but for a bunch of reasons, it happened to be one of the few powders I still had. I let it burn for a long time.

Did it get through? I think yes. I'm glad I didn't rush in yelling "I got a sign!" when it turns out it wasn't exactly...maybe. On the other hand, there is definite movement. It's just kind of juicing the honey jar, as another sweet spell. I just dressed another candle the same way and I'm burning it now. I also switched over to working the honey jar every day, just for the first week.

So we'll see. I'm doing my best at keeping my lips zipped, as you can probably tell, and I think I'm way calmer and less obsessed and worried than I was. I just wanted to mention what I was doing. Also, it is too early to report results, but I can say that I absolutely love Deacon Millett's book on Reconciliation Spells. It's a great read and does a good job of explaining all of the stuff behind the scenes of a Reconciliation Spell. I honestly can recommend it to anyone who is working on one.

PS: BTW, I was all out of the kind of pink candle I was using--a six inch taper. I thought, "oh, man, I really need one of those," tried a couple of local stores, zip. I thought again, "oh man, I really do need another pink candle," and bingo, I found one in a drawer where I'd already looked and I could swear it hadn't been before. I kinda took this as a signal for "yes. Keep doing this."
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Ashelysmith
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ashelysmith » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 am

I need help am new to this. I want my ex back, i was wondering is it possible to do a reconciliation and a love drawn spell and use black candles? Or should i do one at a time?

Ashelysmith
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ashelysmith » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 am

Hi can i do a reconciliation spell then a figural come to me spell together or after each other?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello, Ashelysmith,

No, a black candle is not appropriate for this type of work

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

And, yes, of course you can use the figural candle alongside/together with that spell

Wishing you the best

take care

Rose22
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose22 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Greetings, all.

I am looking for a little bit of guidance regarding my situation. My ex and I are still very good friends, and have decently regular chats about just things in general. We also occasionally get intimate, though we haven't for a week or so now. I am working a "Return to Me" honey jar, but I feel the need to do something else. I believe the cause behind the break up had a lot to do with outside stress placed on him with our living situation, his apathy to the city we moved to, etc. I wasn't sure whether I should go with a white candle blessing spell, to kind of help him come to terms with the situation and feel content with life, or if I should work the block buster spell suggested a few times in this thread.

If the suggestion is the block buster spell, I have a general question for performing such. It talks about dumping the bathwater from neck down, and wiping your feet from heel to toe. To me, it seems like this spell is opening yourself up and removing your blockages. Would this still be effective in moving him past his blockages that would allow him to feel love towards me again? This may just be me misunderstanding the way magic works.

Thank you to anyone who reads this!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 am

Hello Rose22,

After reading the description of your situation, I think some Road Opener work, not Blockbuster, would help you. I recommend reading these pages so you understand the difference between these types of work and what they do:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Road Opener will help the two of you move past whatever problems you had in the past and help you move forward. Combine that with Return to Me work like you've been doing would be a great combination, in my opinion. And by the way, Blockbuster doesn't "open you up," it dramatically blasts apart obstacles and blockages in your path. Like I said, read those pages, it will help you understand.

You may also want to do some Crucible of Courage work for him, if he's feeling wishy-washy and nervous about the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck to you!

MysteriousPriestess
Forum Member

Unread post by MysteriousPriestess » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am

Hi All-

I was introduced to Lucky Mojo Forum maybe a year ago and have been reading lots of post and finally decided to join. I would first like to express how excited I am to finally post and welcome any advice for my situation. So thank you in advance!

I am looking to reconnect with a man I was dating a year go.
We dated for a few months it was intense, passionate and full of emotion. He would fly across country to see me and wanted me to leave my job and he would support me and wanted me available to travel at his leisure. The last time he came to visit me he became extremely emotional and distant. He blocked me and didn't speak to me for months. I decided to work with an amazing Root Worker and Spiritual Counselor, so lucky to have met her. We did several readings and Honey Jar for a couple months and the cards were in my favor but my inpatiences and his will power caused a lot of resistance. I decided to stop the work b/c of frustration and I began to date someone else. Well ...... Earlier this year after stoping the jar for 2 months I created a vision board and he was included. He reached out to me and told me what we had was too much emotion in a short period of time and he didn't know how to handle it. And that he wanted me to give him everything my heart, soul and body until the day comes I no longer want that anymore. Well I turned him down and we parted ways, I was afraid. Well in the recent months I realized I have been lying to myself that I do care, and I do want to give him everything. I have reached out to him with very little success.

My question is what shld I do next? I had a reading with someone a month ago in the reading she mentioned a man that sounded a lot like the guy in question and she said whomever this man is, is my soulmate and I will marry which is also what my reading said a year ago. My guy is extremely controlled and has admirable will power. I am confident he wants me but is scared by the way I affect him b/c he has been hurt in the past.

I am currently waiting on a clarity reading. And depending on the reading I am thinking about burning a Block Buster candle and then burning another candle? But what candle should I burn after? And should I do a Block Buster candle or spell? What is the difference between a candle and spell? And should I do another Honey Jar?

I am extremely confused and need anyones assistance on how to get us back together.

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:56 am

Hello MysteriousPriestess,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you want to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Are you currently working with a rootworker? If so, I'm hesitant to give you advice because I don't want to conflict with the guidance they're giving you. If you aren't working with a rootworker, it might be more helpful to you if you wait until after your upcoming reading to make any choices about spellwork, since the reading can help inform that choice. After the reading, if you're still not sure what to do, you're welcome to come back here and ask any questions you have.

Take care.

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 pm

ok I'm at a loss here as to what to do about my situation with the return to me I've been doing on him. My vinegar jar seems to be working bc literally everytime they have a falling out he's texting me saying he misses me & that he misses the comfort of having me in his life and knowing what to expect next with me. I told him the same but then he seems to tell me that we can't be together right now bc he's with her & he's even admitted it to me saying he knows its not going to work out with her but then last night after I messaged him hope he was doing ok, he raged at me and started a fight via text. Telling me I'm pathetic etc. I'm trying to not fight bc then it will ruin my spellwork i have going so I'm just confused as to what to do...... Any insight would be appreciated, thanks :)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I'm going to tell you something in the interest of your well-being and overall success with your work. I hope you take this in the spirit of caring in which it is intended.

You need to relax and stop obsessing over your work and over every little interaction you have with your target, or which he has with this other woman. Your posts suggest you are frequently in panic mode, and this is not a good state to be in. You've gotten lots of advice on how to conduct your spells and if you are following that advice, you should remain confident in your work and entrust the outcome to Spirit.

By obsessing over every little detail, you are not only causing yourself unnecessary stress, you are undermining your spellwork. Give your work time to work before you start wondering if it is successful. Stop posting about every minor detail, because you are unintentionally instilling doubt into your work and inviting the doubt of others into it. It is always best to keep quiet about work in progress so you can focus your intent into it, keep your confidence intact and allow Spirit to hear you and determine the outcome.

I know this advice is easier said than done, especially for someone so new to hoodoo, but if you take it to heart, it will be the best decision you can make. Don't let all of your efforts at spellwork fail only because you lack the faith you need to relax and trust in it. Sometimes targets will react negatively at times because they feel the effects of your spells, and they get confused before they start responding the way you desire. It happens all the time and does not mean this will be the final outcome. Focus on your end goal and keep working your spells as you were advised to do.

I genuinely hope this helps. And I hope you find it in yourself to exhale a bit and allow your work the time it needs to work. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank you mIss athena ;) I'm having great confidence in my workings so far but yes i do need to calm down. I mean he did say he had an overwhelming sensation to just end it afterall lol. Grabbing the popcorn for this one ;)

Butterflyhoney12
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 pm

I have a situation and question. I've been reading for hours and days trying to figure out if I'm heading in the right direction with the work I'm trying to do. My husband and I are separated, pending a divorce, which hadn't been filed that I have realized I don't want. I left initially out of hurt and anger due to his infidelity and things got so bad that we called it quits. I started seeing someone and realized that I would really rather just work things out with my husband. We have small children and I do love him very much. Problem is he is still holding on to some anger towards me and he says marriage is too much work and he is unsure if he can fix it. I would like to try. I have a reconciliation honey jar From LM but I wasn't able to get hair strands. Will it not be at all effective without hair?

Also, I wanted to know if Come to Me would be a good choice. I thought of using Love Me but he already does. And of course I would like things to be better once we reconcile, for the bad habits (desire for attention, pride/ego), would the cast out candle be goood? I just want to make sure what I chose to Do is best for this situation

Blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12 ,

The reconciliation is good and come to me is a good idea

But I would do, in this order,

Reconciliation jar. Then, while that is going, do the...

HEALING spells (he needs to heal from his anger towards you) www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Then, the come to me

Then, when he's back, you can do the Cast out Evil

I hope everything works out for you

Take care

Butterflyhoney12
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Will try all of those in that order starting tomorrow. Any recommendations on how long to work the reconciliation? I think I have the 12 candles to to keep the work going for a month or so but if I have not felt a change I was wondering if I should let it be and work itself or keep them burning until things are definite.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 am

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

I would just stick with the Reconciliation work until you see the results you want. That timetable will depend on you and your husband. If you want to get more clarification, you could always get a reading to see how long you should stick with that work:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you in your work.

Butterflyhoney12
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank you Sister Jean,

Would a freezer spell be ok to do as well to keep any women away from him in the process? Or focus on the reconciliation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12 ,

You can absolutely do both

Wishing you success with your spells,

take care

ikja
Forum Member

Unread post by ikja » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 am

Hi all,

This is my first time writing in the forum, but I wanted my advise on my situation with my ex. Please forgive me if a situation like mine has already been answered in the forum, but there is a lot to get through (90 pages!) and I am someone who likes systematic steps that are easy to follow.

My ex and I have known eachother for many years. We were teens when we met and therefore, we didn't really know ourselves. Over the years we have tried our relationship again, but there has always been residual hurt (on both sides) re: things that we have both done wrong. Upsettingly, I've recently found out that he has a new partner, but from what he told me, there chemistry is lacking. However, he is there because 'he has made his bed and now he has to lie in it' (his own words).

So, my desire is for us to get back together and for this new girl to be removed from the picture, but not to be hurt, upset or angry. Just to content about being broken up with him, so that he can move closer to me and our relationship and we can have our time! With no distractions. I don't want him tormented or hurt, I would just like a peaceful and affectionate reconciliation. The fewer people hurt/disturbed, the happier I will be!

I would like the reconciliation to be long term and lead to a future with great dating experiences, getting a home together, marriage and children eventually. Basically, a happy ever after (corny... I know).

Trouble is, I don't know where to start. I have had a look at the Lucky Mojo shop and there is so much there, it is a little overwhelming! I don't want to do the wrong thing or waste my money (I live in the UK and shipping is going to be costly... I know!)

Note: I don't know how he feels about me, but I get the impression that her presence is blocking him from admitting that we are not finished - we will text, get friendly and then someone pulls back because it gets too emotional. So, I don't think he hates me; but we are not on every day speaking terms either.

Any help is welcomed and please send me links so I can get my head around this new task that I am keen to start work on it. Thank you in advance x

floridajulie
Newly Registered

Unread post by floridajulie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 am

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this (only have used oils and burned candles), and am overwhelmed by options here and not sure what would be the best approach.

I met a man from eharmony and I fell for him. We emailed and texted at first. Then one week we spoke on the phone for around 14 hours (6 hours at once one night, and I stayed up until 3am chatting even though I had to work that day). He lives three hours away from me, and I went to see him for a weekend in May. It was a magical three days, we were constantly touching, holding hands, just basking in being with each other and I didn't want to leave at the end of it, and he didn't want me to leave either (in fact, asked me to stay until very early Monday morning and drive back then). We were intimate (with lots of eye contact during) and he even said he had never wanted someone so badly in his life (and he's been married and divorced). I am more into him emotionally, physically and mentally than any other guy and I feel like he is the one, and I want to marry him. However, he did admit an ex was trying to get back with him, an ex he had been with for months, but said he didn't want to get back with her because he didn't think she had changed and that she was selfish. Fast forward, we texted frequently, and had another long phone call where he talked of going on vacation together in six months. It seemed we settled into a less intense but good pattern of communication.

However, a month or so after our meet, he responds to my text telling me that he has to behave with me because he's unexpectedly dating someone, that maybe we could get together if he's single again, that he thinks I'm amazing and he would like to remain friends at the very least if I will have him. This text was in the second week of July. After consulting with a psychic, he told me to not respond, as silence is powerful and said he thinks it's the ex and it wouldn't work out again, that I needed to be patient and he would reach out to me again. Last week I spoke to the psychic again and he said that he would contact me within a month. It's nearly two months after that text at this point, and we haven't communicated since. I still want him, feel love for him (and anger and frustration at times too), and want him as mine. I have a ton of stress at work and am thinking of changing jobs. He had said multiple times that he'd love it if I moved there, and this would be a perfect time for me to do that, except for his text and behavior.

I have thought about burning candles or the candle-burning service or performing spells. I haven't performed spells before and am concerned I might not have the knowledge/power I'd need for them to succeed. It almost seems like I need a two tier approach: one to separate them and one to have him return/realize/act on what he and I had and should have. I would be interested in love spells, and spells to make her go away, like hotfoot. Unfortunately, I don't have her name or photo. I don't want to hurt anyone, but in my heart I believe he and I belong together and trying to be patient while living with this hurt of being apart from him everyday is really painful.

Thank you for indulging my story and for any advice and suggestions you can give.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi ikja,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes there are a number of pages in this thread on spell advice for just the thing you wish to accomplish. I do encourage you to read through this thread and find the kind of spellwork that you feel most comfortable performing. For your purposes, you should look into a moving candle spell. You could always search the forum using those words in the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page.

If you prefer to receive systematic steps to perform, then I suggest you book a magical coaching session with a rootworker from these links. We do not provide that service for free on the forum.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi floridajulie,

Welcome to the forum!

We ask that you not start a new thread as you did when your situation has already been addressed in an existing thread. I moved your post to the correct thread. Please read through these pages for spell advice on how to get your target away from another woman and back to you. You should look into the moving candle spell that you will find in this thread, or by using a search of the forum utilizing the search box in the upper right corner of the page.

If you still have questions after reading through this thread, feel free to ask us here.

HRCC #1909G

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:20 am

If I understand correctly, it's normal for other exes to show up while you're working on reconciling with a particular person. I have had that, but I can't tell if it's only because he's a sentimental person who is forever saying dreamy stuff on Facebook or if he's being affected. (There are others I've dated where it would be a legit shock if they showed up or called).

Again, trying to keep it general, but I think I've seen a pattern here.

moonmaiden
Forum Member

Unread post by moonmaiden » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello everyone!

So I am needing some help for a somewhat complicated situation between myself and my husband.

For a majority of my life, I had undiagnosed bipolar disorder, and my husband dealt with every aspect of that - which were usually not good things. I recently was diagnosed and medicated for it, but once I started feeling better I took myself off the medication and had a wild spiral of a time. I decided to leave my husband and I was reckless with his feelings and not thinking properly. After my manic episode ended, I realized what I did and I panicked. I just threw away a 6-year relationship with a man I adore who I share a child with. It is the worst feeling - but worst of all is during this time my husband had demonized me (rightfully) to his friends, and spent about a month getting over me and moving forward in life without thinking I would be with him.

SO here we are today, I want to get back together and he doesn't think it will work. I have been doing spells on him and actually have made progress such as:
- Had him stop talking to another woman who was interested in him
- Had him agree to let me come and stay with him for a week
- Had him change his mind from NEVER getting back together to POSSIBLY getting back together
- Had him start 'secret dating me' again so we can figure this relationship out without questioning

But there are still problems!
His friends just think I am the worst person (which I can't deny), and I am afraid it will influence him more then he lets on.
He still isn't sure about being with me again because I caused him so much pain
He thinks that being with me is a huge compromise and isn't worth it for either of us
He isn't showing ANY affection to me anymore (he used to be very very lovey with me before we split up)
He says he is tired of trying and isn't sure if he has the energy to make it work anymore

So there are still things to work on, and I just need some advice on how to remedy those issues. I will NEVER go off medication again, and i have so much regret in my actions...I can see where I went wrong throughout the entire relationship, and I just want the chance to make it work and keep my little family united. I know that my spell work has brought process (slowly) but I am going to see him in 2 weeks, and am hoping to add other work into the mix to help with the issues as well as prepare things to do while I am there.

Can i please get some advice on what to do next? I've been running a reconciliation candle for a week, but now that he's agreed to 'secretly dating' me, I think that is what I was wanting from that spell, and I no longer need to do that. What should come next? To increase his desire/love? To influence him or try to change his mind? To bind us together? I'm just lost on what to do next!

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Wow! We're in a similar boat moonmaiden. If I were you i'd def keep the reconciliation going on him, them try a binding spell, which I performed numerous times on my target & it's worked. You can also do a pink or red skull candle on him with influence work as well as high john the conqueror root oil (adds a very good ooomph to things). Keep other rivals in a freezer, maybe even his friend's influence in a freezer (if that's even possible) or in a honey jar. Def have a honey jar for the two of you going.

As far as everything else goes I'd say just try to be peaceful when you're in his company (that's what I'm trying to do for mine) and take it slowly. I've noticed anytime you try to "rush" or be too pushy with a target they back up. Hope this helps :) Good luck! Mercury in retrograde is finally over yay, so this may just be a boost for better communication for all of us in our current workings.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi moonmaiden,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this, but I am very happy to know that you are back on your medication! It is important to follow your doctor's advice on such matters, and I am glad you are back on track.

As for your situation with your husband, it sounds like you are getting movement from your spells so congratulations on that. I would continue with your work, and recommend the Reconciliation spell kit which has everything you need plus full instructions. It also contains Balm of Gilead buds, which will help to smooth over his hurt feelings. This seems to be the biggest obstacle to your goal of getting him back.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

As for his friends who are directing the narrative against you, work with Stop Gossip products to silence them and keep their malicious talk from influencing your husband's thoughts about you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted, and good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 am

So I am working with Deacon Millett, but I don't want to bug him with every single little thing. He's already been plenty understanding, the poor man.

It's my target guy's birthday next week, and I know for sure that he is up for getting a birthday card. It seems like a pity not to dress it with something. The supplies from LM I have are Reconciliation, Come to Me, and Return to Me Oil, Reconciliation Bath Crystals, Follow Me Boy sachet powder, and, as it happens, menstrual blood, which I think it would be a shame to waste.

I tried sending a card with some Follow Me Boy on it a few weeks ago, but it was still in the plastic sleeve and he did not thank me for weeks. The impression I got is that he didn't like it, and I've been warned about being too coercive with this guy.

If you have some general suggestions, I'd appreciate it, just in case I can't run it by Deacon Millett before I have to mail it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 am

Honeybeelight, some thoughts come to mind:

The incident you describe of sending a card "still in the plastic sleeve" makes no sense to me. Why would you do that? How did you add a message to the card or dust it if it was "still in the plastic sleeve "?

The traditional way to dress a card is to

* unwrap it, if is is wrapped
* while in physical contact with it, pray your desire or state your command over it, calling the person by name (you may pray either in your own words, or, in the case of a desire for a love relationship, Psalms 45 and, if there was an argument, following that with Psalms 46)
* write a short message and sign it; if you wish, you may use a pen and ink that has been ficed and prepared for the occasion
* lightly dust it with a sachet powder (a love powder in this case, but the same technique can be used for other wishes, with other powders, of course) and then tap the dust off
* place a stamp on the envelope, hiding a drop of menstrual blood or vaginal fluid beneath the stamp, if available
* seal it with a kiss

Additional ways of working may include:

* bathing beforehand in a love bath
* touching the card to your naked body
* working by the light of a candle dressed with a love oil

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

The plastic sleeve...seemed to make sense at the time? No, you're completely right, of course, and I will follow the instructions.

Inhalexhale
Forum Member

Unread post by Inhalexhale » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:42 am

Hello everyone.

I apologize if this has already been clarified. I'm very new to this. :)

My situation is the following: My ex stopped communicating with me (long distance) because I overreacted out of jealousy and neediness due to him not communication during a period of time in which he was sick. I had no idea he was sick until 3 days later when h finally responded. We were used to talking daily any time, so this was bizarre behavior for me. Although I apologized sincerely or my behavior, he never really said why he stopped talking to me. He just did. I basically apologized for things I think I did wrong. After ignoring my texts and phone calls for almost 3 weeks, he finally did text as if nothing happened saying he was still sick but recovering. I sent him a care package, but on the day of him receiving it, I freaked out because he had not said anything. I noticed on his profile picture on whattsap he had what I would call a profile picture that would make any woman jealous, not just me. It was some girl on a motorcycle (he's heavy into motorcycles) with a dog sticking out of her backpack. The photo looks as if he (or whoever) had captured it from his car. Mind you, I was still a hurt from 3 weeks of the ice treatment. When I questioned it and demonstrated my disapproval, he said it was an unknown person and he found the dog funny. That's the last I heard. I texted after that resolved to let it go, but no answer. AFter days of ice treatment all over again, I gave up and told him life's too short to be unhappy. Of course I regret this and have sent a few messages after that expressing that I miss him and think about him.

So what I'm trying to do is first a bath with reconciliation crystals while reciting the Psalms, as Miss Cat suggests. Then a binding spell with pink moving figure candles dressed with love oil, reconciliation oil, and bend over oil. I'm thinking about doing a honey jar while my order arrives (I ordered only 2 days ago), however I lack oils and herbs at the moment.

What do you think? Any suggestions are welcome as I am only going by intuition here.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

aiseykins
Forum Member

Unread post by aiseykins » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey y'all!

I think the worst part about these types of work is that you'll feel like you have had progress and then something occurs to make you question it. At this time, I have been re-blocked by my ex-boyfriend after believing that we had resumed contact and friendship two or three weeks ago (by his initiation - I admit I was a bit pushy this time for him to open up more to me and actually treat me like a friend aka actually communicate more with me and I think that pushed him back). I am resisting getting a reading done due to money constraints and because I had one done a week or so ago and I heard that it is best to space out readings regarding the same situation. I have followed the advice of Miss Elvyra after a wonderful reading with her on the 26th last month, had two candle vigils set (one for Adam & Eve, the other to open up the roads between each other to bring communication, trust, etc.), and done my own workings (the classic honey jar, etc.), along with St. Martha's aid.

Is it common for these things (setbacks) to happen before the workings done on a situation to reconcile and rekindle a romantic relationship become a success? I have decided since I have done and have had AIRR members set a candle for me, to wait and "let go" and see what occurs within two weeks to a month's time or so before doing anything else or having a reading done. I'm just asking because, naturally, things like setbacks always seems like a fault in the work, even if the reading received before was positive! Oof... I need a spell for patience haha... My goodness, these things are stressful.

Thank you.

mars84
Forum Member

Unread post by mars84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:47 pm

aiseykins:

I am always anxious about things as is my nature. I'm working on my ex and I overanalyze everything. But setbacks are common especially if he is stubborn/unsure. Definitely don't push because you want to compliment the work in real life. Use some Tranquility Oil, it helps. It's hard but have faith.

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:07 pm

^ Ugh I feel you both on this situation. I'm def feeling the set backs which only shows that I'm overanalyzing things to death & also I think he's resisting a little. I almost wonder if these types of spells are kinda like downloading something with veeery slow internet speed, so you get tiny bits at a time, say when something is buffering so to speak. You get bits & pieces until it comes to more fruition. I hope I'm explaining that right haha.

Anyhoo I had a question about this type of work... It seems as though ever since I started this work, I've gotten luckier with money lately without even asking for it. I know that when you are doing love drawing work, it seems to hit others as it hits your target but I'm wondering if it works the same with money too? For instance, I've been getting refunds to my card without asking for one on several things, I just seem to have better luck in general feels like. Is any of this normal? How do you guys deal with the stubborn targets btw? Do you amp up your work or try different things on them?

aiseykins
Forum Member

Unread post by aiseykins » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 pm

mars84,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am going to try and get around to purchasing Tranquility oil. I feel like I will need that in many areas of my life. I did purchase FMB and Dixie Love oil and have been making use of that. I am resuming praying and visualization while fully surrendering to the powers that be and Saint Martha instead of constantly fussing over everything. He is a stubborn one and I am confident in her abilities to tame that beast in him, as well as confident in my jars that I have active. Anxiety is such a big thing in my life, so it is comforting to know that things like this are common because he is stubborn and unsure, from what the reading revealed, as well as, based on personal observation. I will keep strong in my faith.

Blessing to you and your work. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:39 am

Hello, witchywoman1313,

yes, that will happen!

You're putting out positive energies into the universe and it's being returned to you

When I do uncrossing spells for clients, I pray the Psalm 37 out loud, everyday for 13 days.

And, each and every time, I get about a month of great luck. LOL!

So, what you are relaying is nothing unusual

Wishing you the best

Take care

Rose22
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose22 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello all!

I hope everyone is having a good day today. I'm about to ask a few different questions, so I apologize in advance. I need some help with my love spells. I was hoping to get some tips on how to be patient with spell work, or how to tell if you're hitting it from the right angle. Also, is it possible to do too MUCH spell work when it comes to love?

I'm working a return to me honey jar on an ex and was very sure it was starting to take hold - we never stopped being friends after the break up, so it was hard to gauge what was friendship and what was the jar. I was beginning to worry that since we were always friends, a honey jar may have been a wrong choice, where a different kind of spell may have helped me better - like an attraction spell, or a come to me thing. Then all of a sudden he has a girl - a girl he met two weeks ago, and who is very much like him (same interests, political views, etc.) Of course I immediately did a freezer spell and a vinegar jar, but now they have progressed to saying they're in a relationship with each other - which I found out today when he and I went out for lunch. I know things take time to work and the relationship progression does not necessarily mean my vinegar jar isn't working, but dang did that hurt.

Obviously I really want things to work out in my favor, and my readings have been very positive, but I worry that if I focus too much on the situation and keep throwing spell after spell at it that I'll "think it to death" and it'll fail. Should I try a new angle with my spell work? Or should I "set it and forget it" and try to just not think about my target at all?

Also, I've just relit another candle on my honey jar and prayed over it and got very good tingly feelings while doing so, and right after that someone with my ex's first (very uncommon) name popped up on a dating social media thing. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

In case it's relevant, I've also had a break up vigil candle lit on my behalf, as well as one to make this new girl move towards a new man.

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Thank you for that miss Aida :)
Do spells sometimes manifest in the manner I was referring to though very slowly almost like a download per say where you get bits & pieces of say signs & movement? Does that good luck that we receive when doing both love drawing & negative work also result in good luck? I'm sorry for all the questions , just trying to understand everything better.

I'm doing break up/return to me work right now & my goodness it's hard to keep positive in my workings esp when it seems like they are getting closer & him further away from me ;( Any advice?

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi, witchywoman:

Yeah, well, it's super frustrating, and I've got no clue what's going on in your case, only that you can't see what's going on inside his head. There's a Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on Reconciliation work, and I think everyone who is working on this kinda stuff should give it a listen. I suck at the patience thing, but I'm trying!

Oh, yes, and I got hold of both Tranquility and Clarity oil and apply 'em right over the temples, so that's a good idea.

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Thanks honeybee :)
Yes I have NO clue as to what's going on in his head , you're absolutley right! All I know is that he thinks he's in love with this new brainwashing old hag woman he left me for & it's killing me. I did only start my workings 3 weeks ago soooo it def hasn't had time to work just yet, even though he's called me super late at night when they fight(when he's drunk). I prob need some LM tranquility oil myself.

rep
Newly Registered

Unread post by rep » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 am

Is there someone that can provide me with the services of a spell for reconciliation? I was involved in a relationship for 4 years and engaged. We broke up and I have not been able to get her to sit down and talk to me in person for the last 10 months. We have had text communication and email only. She is very hurt. I have spent the last 10 months making changes to my life in general so that we can move on together and need her to give me an opportunity to show her.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

Hello Rose22,

There is actually a whole forum thread dedicated to the idea of doing "too many spells" for a situation. It might set your mind at ease to read through it:

too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

Other than that, yes, spellwork can be frustrating sometimes, and it takes more than a bit of patience. Since you got this news and if it's been a while since you've gotten a reading, I'd say it might be a good idea to get another, so you can find out where he's at with everything:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

And don't be hard on yourself!

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”