Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Dealing With Disabling Acute or Chronic Pain

Amy L
Newly Registered

Re: Spells for Dealing With Disabling Acute or Chronic Pain

Unread post by Amy L » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Great suggestions, thanks for your help!

Amy

MayApple

Unread post by MayApple » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Hello I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and have gone through all the normal medical channels and have been put on medicine that helps some. As fibromyalgia is sort of a guessing game in terms of what to do for it I was wondering if there was any root work that could enhance the healing that is already taking place or help with the pain on my bad days? I have looked into different workings and basically got befuddled on what would be best or even fit the situation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again,
MayApple

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

As you continue your regular check ups and working through the normal medical channels you may consider working with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. His spirit is wonderful and I have worked with him number of times. You can petition the good Doctor to help guide and assist the doctors in their treatment and to guide you. There are also the Healing Products that can be worked with as well.

These are a few suggestions to work with while maintaining the working with your doctors. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 am

Papa Newt has offered some excellent suggestions, I might only add that seeing an alternative health care practitionner in tandem with your doctors (or suggested by your doctors) can give you herbal and dietary advice to complement what is being done in the allopathic system.

You may want to carry a whole angelica root as a pocket piece and dress it with a combination of Healing and Nature oils. It's a fierce protector and has a soothing, helpful energy that can be usefull in sickness.

Other forum threads that you can look into are the following:
healing-fibromyalgia-t18685.html
thank-you,-lucky-mojo!-t1311.html (testimonial from someone else who has fibromyalgia)

Many Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 am

Thank you Aura. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Slippery Elm tea is an old-fashioned aid for soar throat.
catherine yronwode

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Ok I have searched the forum and most probably missed it totally as I am unable to concentrate at present.

I suffer fibromyalgia, basically it is pain, a lot of it everywhere. I have only been diagnosed in the passed 4 years but have suffered it most of my life and told for most of that I was a hypochondriac. Stress can trigger it to become worse. :roll:
It does fun things and the pain has put me in hospital. Over time it flares up and during these flare ups I have thought;
- I have fractured my foot, x-rays proved negative,
- been having a heart attack, nope
- unable to move due to joint pain.
and the list continues. Ridiculous and

Nothing can be done for it. There treatment of it is to pump you full of pain killers.

I can't afford to be drugged up, I don't want to be drugged up. It affects casting as I can't think clearly. It affects my ability to read. My daughters are affected by a mother who is not at her best. The latest flare up is still lingering. It meant I was unable to pick up my daughters from their dad's place and he wouldn't drop them back unless I paid him to return them. Which I did. (I really want some spell work there but for now...)

I can't even begin to think what I need to do. So my apologies in advance to the moderators if they look at my post and have to move this, and also for not being able to find what I need.
Any suggestions would be well appreciated.

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:25 am

I am sorry to hear about your pain. There are many bible versus about being healed and getting healed, I would use those versus in conjunction with a healing candle and a mojo. If able take a healing bath. When this wave finally goes I would cleanse the house and then wash it down with healing and blessing. I would also think you can make a doll baby of yourself and use that in healing work to help heal you in hard times or prevent.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello Shantilly Lace,

I am assuming you are already under the care of a licensed physician. Don't be afraid to talk to other docters f you feel like your current one is not listening to your wants and needs. I work with a few people who have Fibro in my massage practice and they have found the massage to be very beneficial though they all had to do some shopping to find a therapist that was able to work well with their bodies.If you happen to get a therapist that is open to it they could mix some Healing oils into the products they use during the massage and say prayers over it.

I would also recommend petitioning Doctor Jose Gregorio Hernandez. You can read about him here (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html). Hope this is helpful! He can be very helpful for getting doctors to find good treatments that work or just getting you a good doctor!

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:41 pm

I have a lot of experience with fibromyalgia through my job, and it is indeed a terrible illness. What makes it worse is that doctors can often view the patient as just a whiny, lazy person who doesn't want to get better. It creates a vicious cycle.

From a mundane perspective, when you talk to your doctor, emphasize the physical things you can no longer do with ease and reiterate your desire to get better and be the active person you used to be. Limit your symptoms to the loss of physical function and not the emotional toll of your illness. This will let them know that this is not in your head and it is not a symptom of depression.

For spiritual reinforcement, I would write the name of your doctor on a piece of paper and cross it with your petition, such as "treat me right" or "respect my pain". Dress it with one of the commanding oils, fold it towards you and put it in your shoe on your next doctor's visit. That will keep your doctor underfoot and influence him to start taking you more seriously and prescribe a more appropriate remedy than opiates (Lyrica comes to mind for this specific type of nerve pain).

As for the father of your children, you might want to put him in a honey jar to get him to be more considerate of your needs. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Shantilly Lace,
I'll merge the post to the thread about Fibromyalgia
Praying that you are pain free.

Waffle
Forum Member

Unread post by Waffle » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:20 am

Nice to see there's already a thread about this.

I've been suffering from terrible pain for a long time now, and I've had a lot of blood work done, and it's all been inconclusive. My knees and hips and shoulders and elbows ache constantly, it's hard to sleep, I've become slow, and it's sapped my ability to be active and do things I used to love, like hiking. My joints are swollen and full of fluid - that's all we know for sure. No diagnosis. All the things we've thought it might be have been a dead end.

Added to the fact that I suffer from chronic fatigue (currently being treated PRETTY WELL by my physician, but could be better. I miss being full of energy and enthusiasm, not merely being 'awake and alert'), it makes me feel like I'm going to spend the rest of my life sitting/laying around just wishing I had the strength of body to do everything I want to do.

At this point, even just knowing the underlying cause of the pain would be encouraging, but of course, I might have to settle for simple pain management...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Oh, Waffle,

I am so very sorry.

Please have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it is a free service and they are excellent and devoted)

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I pray also that your health improves.

TheUnQuietGrave1777
Forum Member

Unread post by TheUnQuietGrave1777 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:30 am

I've suffered from chronic pain in my common bile duct for four years. I know the condition was brought about by a falling out I had with my original "Reiki" I use the term loosely for so many reasons I won't go into. Aside from realizing a return to sender is needed what can be done about the pain in my side? I've been on narcotics for it for four years. My solar plexus chakra is damaged beyond belief if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them I hate living this way.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:42 am

Hi TheUnQuietGrave1777,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on ameliorating chronic pain. Please do not start new topics like this without thoroughly searching the forum first.

I'm sorry to hear you are in such pain. This thread where your post has been moved to is full of advice and information on spellwork to help with your pain. Please read through it and if you still have questions, you can ask them here.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck. No-one should have to live in pain!
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello, TheUnQuietGrave1777,

Have you seen a physician for this?

When did you see him/her last and what did he/she say?

Just wondering...

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”