• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Thank You, Co. Meadows at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Thank You, Co. Meadows at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:56 pm

I justwant to let the worls know that i had a great reading with Co. Meadows. He hit the name of an ancestress of mine by her initial, and gave me a highly relevant message from her. But on another issue, he truly amazed me, as he identified a troublesome person by who she is, whatshe is doing, and, most importantly, what she had done in the past -- something he cannot have known by "normal" means, but which i had private knowlexdge of, as it had affected me. Wow. He is the real deal, and i would go to him any time i had need of an in-depth reading.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank You, Co. Meadows at AIRR

Unread postby CoMeadows » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you for your kind words I look forward to many more readings and work! It is a blessing being here to provide my services!
CoMeadows

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 pm

I have had the pleasure of having a reading with CoMeadows. I was impressed immediately by how accurate he was and was able to to describe specifically to me a situation going on in my life. I'm looking forward to the results of the work we will be doing for my situation. After a few years of paying dishonest "psychics" in my area-really I felt I was more psychic than them in those lol- it's wonderful to have someone honest with a natural gift because I didn't need to tell him anything, he picked it up in my spirit. Sending love and blessings to you, sir.

Ms. Cat, thank you for providing a platform for true believers of conjure, magic, second sight, etc. It has helped me more than anything I could write in a comment.
IndigoMoon

Unread postby affie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Co. Meadows is such a Dear! I can't tell you all........ I had the most complex situation ever, I was in this situation since last year, I honestly thought there was no hope for me and this guy. I worked with two other root workers and got good results, but I wanted more in my relationship. I found co meadows and man, I'm just so happy right now and grateful for all he's done for me! I'm so very grateful! It's been a long and hard wait but it was all worth it!
affie

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics