• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread postby rainbow7 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello,
I am new to cleansing an have been dealing with major blockages in my life for over 8 years. Every reading I received shows there is a blockage. I would take salt baths an coffee, ammonia, salt baths but wasn't consistent. I do not feel the bath help me. I had a reading with a psychic from hoodoo psychics an was told someone did cross me an it is strong. She said I needed to uncross, do healing an money work. I order a uncrossing bath from lucky mojo. I never knew all this time I was badly crossed. I felt something was wrong because my health an overall well being is not how it should be. I have been depressed for several years because of not be able to excel in life. What products can I order to help with healing and money and how do I keep myself uncrossed after cleansing thank you for your help.
rainbow7

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi rainbow7,

Welcome to the forum!

I am very sorry to hear you have been going through such difficulties.

I'm glad you have purchased Uncrossing products from Lucky Mojo. They can help you.

I also strongly suggest you cleanse your home with Chinese Wash, to remove any spiritual messes that may be lingering there. Afterward, use Protection products faithfully to keep those negative energies from coming back to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

For help with Healing and Money, please read through the following threads for advice. There are various threads for money-related matters, so you can scroll through and find the one(s) that best suit your personal goals. If you still have questions, ask them in those threads to stay on topic.
healing-oil-questions-and-answers-t19029.html
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-business-finances-job-career-gambling-f36.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbie777- » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 pm

How do I know if I as well as my family have always been cursed from a very long time ago or if it's just been within the last 10 years? We've always had a lot of bad things happen over and over very bad things you name it. If so how can I end it?
Newbie777-

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi Newbie777,

It is impossible for us to know that on the forum, I advise you get a reading to help identify the source of your ongoing troubles. Please use the following links to find a reputable reader:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Your reader can also advise on appropriate spellwork to address your unique situation.

Also, please read through this thread on generational/family curses, which may further help you.
spells-to-remove-a-generational-curse-on-a-family-t25224.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Frequency » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 pm

I suspect that I may have been hexed or cursed for more than thirty years. I even suspect I know who did it: an older guy I dated briefly when I was 19, whom my parents intensely disliked. He did partake in occult and magical practices, and when my parents confronted him about dating me he spoke cursing them and me. Shortly afterward I wound up in the hospital with a mysterious illness. He visited once, and not long after I was released he stopped dating me. Within a year, my parents' luck went horribly sour on everything from career to money to health, and my luck turned awful as well.

My parents' situation never did really improve for long, and they are both dead now. My situation has been to become like Sisyphus in Greek mythology. Every time I get my rock rolled just to the top of the hill it rolls back down and I have to begin over in some way. I can't ever just get all the pieces of a normal life together and keep them together. Every time things all seem to be looking up or going well, some portion of it falls apart and usually this takes the rest down with it. My relationships all end after either three and a half months or three and a half years, with the exception of one that lasted for ten years (twelve if you count the time it took to get all the way out) but was fraught with all kinds of trouble.

I am now 53, and once again facing the dissolution of a relationship that is just about three and a half years old. I cannot keep doing this! It needs to stop here. I genuinely love this man, and all kinds of signs point to our being meant for each other... but again the same old pattern is happening.

Any ideas? I'm short on cash, short on time, and really cannot stand this anymore. Help!
Frequency

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 am

Hi Frequency,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am sorry to hear you are going through such awful difficulties. My heart goes out to you.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is advice here that could help you.

I also strongly encourage you to get a reading on this, to identify the source of these problems and specifics on how to remedy the situation. You can find qualified readers and rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted and good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello

I need some Help i want to make a uncrossing jar is there such thing as this for example putting personal concerns such as hair nails clothes in a mason jar filed with honey white candle on top anointed with oil etc

Thanks
Canon2099

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello, Canon2099,

The answer is a profound: NO.

Sure would be nice if we could solve all of our problems with honey jars! There would be no reason or need to do any other kind of magic.

Here's the page on uncrossing for spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Take care

The Uncrossing Spell Kit is used extensively by those who have been jinxed or crossed up.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.50

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:49 pm

thanks miss aida
Canon2099

Unread postby stormsinferno » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi, I am new here but in desperate need of help!
I believe in this, I was once cursed and had someone do a cleanse on me and everything got better. I believe now that my father has been cursed. One of his employees/friend decided to half ass do his job and my dad did not want to pay him because he was not working (he would show up drunk and all and he is known for having a family that works curses and all) We just know. Anyways, the day my dad fired him which was around June, he told my dad he would curse him and that he would never be able to get another job. ( My dad works in construction)
Ever since he has not been able to, he doesn't even get to make estimates, nothing!
and not only that but even my family is starting to have bad luck. I got into an accident, had surgery on my knee. We are all having difficulty with our jobs and health. We all feel weak and tired and weird nightmares.
My mom spotted an oil stain at the first step on the entrance to our house. None of us have done that or had issues were we would spill oil.
Not sure if that is something that matters. but what can we do to get rid of this curse that is affecting our entire family???
Can someone help?
Anything would be appreciated!
stormsinferno

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello stormsinferno,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having to deal with all this.

I think a good first step would be to thoroughly spiritually clean your home and every member of your family who is having these problems. Here are some pages where you can find the products you will need:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

You can learn how to do this work by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Next, put up some protection on your home and family:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, I think a good next step would be to get a reading from a reputable reader to find out if you need to do more work and where this curse came from if you have indeed been cursed. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Be well!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stormsinferno » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you! I will try!
stormsinferno

Unread postby lbcamera » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:31 pm

For the past 7 months the numbers 6,66,& 666 have been appearing in some form on a daily basis in my life. Now I am not the superstitious type,but this has never happened to me before and my life has been in a spin. I did try to do some homework before posting this question,but all I could find was a bunch of stuff on 666 and the devil... Can anyone help shed some if any clarity on this for me? I am not quite sure what kind of work I need to do for this.

Thank You
Lauri
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello, lbcamera,

If this were me, I would get a reading on this.

For me, personally, it doesn't mean the Devil. When it was written in the Bible, it was a direct insult to some evil ruler at the time.

But, to others, it Is the Devil's number

Now, here's a funny story:

Many decades ago, when Pope John Paul came to my State, his plane number was 666. People were buying that lottery number like crazy. And guess what number came in the night of the Pope's arrival? 666 !!

So, the number is personal and my advise is to get a reading

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous