Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
RKGOMES
Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by RKGOMES » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:34 pm

I am a rookie at hoodoo. I was introduced by a friend/reader who said I may be able to help myself (and possibly others) through hoodoo. I have had tremendous success using love spells (LM Spell Kits). So much so, that my partner (and the target for many of my love spells is now moving in! We are doing well; BUT he doesn't know that I practice hoodoo. I'm not sure that I want him to know either. My questions:

1) What are some ways that I can still do spells without doing complete, full-blown spwll kits? I don't have enough experience AT ALL to even conceive of creating my own spells.

2) Are honey jar spells as effective as the Spell kits?

3) Will burning LM dressed Vigil candles have the same effects as a Spell Kit, or Honey Jar or bottle spell?

4) If Vigil Candles are just as effective is it permissible to either remove the labels from the candles or have the candles fixed but without a label?

Please advise.

Thank you,
RK

hannahd

Unread post by hannahd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 am

Hello! I am unsure of which kit to get. My situation is that my boyfriend is a nice guy, but will sometimes misread situations and will start an argument. He is also not used to the romanticness of a relationship. For example, he wouldn't think of randomly going to a nice restaurant, or taking a mini trip away from home, or going to some event happening in town. However, there is no problem when it comes to the bedroom. I want him to treat me like a "princess" and not argue with me, to be more agreeable with me without fuss, and to be more romantic. I also want him to propose, hopefully sometime this year since we have been together for a while. Should I get the: Commanding, Essence Of Bend-Over, Follow Me Boy, or another kind of spell kit? Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello, RKGOMES,

I will answer each question after the question:

1) What are some ways that I can still do spells without doing complete, full-blown spell kits? -You can certainly perform easier spells such as laying tricks, having others light vigil candles, etc, but I personally LOVE the "Full-blown spells" because they cover all angles.

2) Are honey jar spells as effective as the Spell kits? -Honey jars are slower to act and they just basically "sweeten" the persn or an idea to you

3) Will burning LM dressed Vigil candles have the same effects as a Spell Kit, or Honey Jar or bottle spell? -No.

4) If Vigil Candles are just as effective is it permissible to either remove the labels from the candles or have the candles fixed but without a label? -If you don't have a label then insure that you have a petition

But, honestly, these "fast-and-easy" ways is not the correct approach to spell work

Sorry

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, hannahd ,

It sounds to me like you would be happy with the Essene of Bend Over

Wishing you the best

Take care

hannahd

Unread post by hannahd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Thank you for your reply Miss Aida. To tag on to what RKGOMES asked (if dressing a candle works the same as the kits), is it that the kits are more potent/work faster? When would dressing a candle with the oil be sufficient enough?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello, hannahd ,

Kits are more thorough. It's like you have all the bases covered.

I use single candles (be it vigil or just taper candles) as helper candles. But, they can also be reinforces. They can also work alone but not as potent as a kit

Take care

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:11 pm

I was in a not very serious relationship with a man who was a friend first. Although it has since ended, we have remained friends, although not nearly as close as we once were. I would like to start up a more serious relationship with him, but according to my reading, he feels unworthy of love (she really hit the nail on the head). I have started a honey jar, made a poppet, and have candles burning at the church. I would like to purchase a spell kit. Should I buy love me, come to me, or Follow me boy? Or, what I was thinking, is to try all three. Maybe come to me to draw him to me, love me, and then follow me boy to keep him interested. I want him to think of me when we're apart and desire to get to know me better. He told me that when he first met me he felt we were lovers in a past life. This is exactly how I feel about him. Are there other things I can try? Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

You could get all 3 but please just perform one spell at a time.

If he feels unworthy of love, you may want to also think but Crucible of Courage for him so help his self-esteem

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Wishing you the very best of success

Take care

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello, I am looking for a spell kit but I am unsure of which will help the situation. Long story short, is there a kit or spell that can make someone see a different date on a specific document..for ex. It says 2012 but they see 2006? I'm trying to help a friend whose self harming over this and won't let it go.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, Curious1,

Unfortunately, no, there is no spell kit for this

But use Inflammatory Confusion on a skull candle, stick the dates that you want him to see in the eyes of the skull candle, and add your petition to the candle:

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Also, check out this thread:

curses-to-cause-headache-insanity-menta ... t1953.html

I hope this helps

Take care

loftmusic

Unread post by loftmusic » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 am

i used a love me spell kit a few months ago. if i were to want to repeat it on the same target (the reason being that it was very successful immediately, but its effects seem to have faded with time), would i just generate a second mojo bag and second pair of lodestones, or should i do the spell as instructed but instead of a new pair of lodestones just feed the ones i already have, and re-dress (or add to?) the mojo bag i already have?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, loftmusic,

If this were me, I would continue feeding the one I already have and start a new one also. There's no problem having 2 mojo hands

Additionally, we don't add things to mojo hands.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the forum is for "St. Expedite spell kit". I also cannot find the directions in the spells that come with the kit.

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I don't see this in Lucky Mojo's catalogue.

Did you buy it from Lucky Mojo?

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Yes I did purchase the St. Expedite spell kit from L.M.

So would you happen to have the instructions for it please???

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

This is news to me!

Please call the shop and tell them to send you the instructions

I am so sorry but I don't have them and didn't know that there was a kit.

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

That's fine, I will.

There is a St. Expedite bottle spell and I have even purchased the mini St. Expedite figurine from L.M to work with the spell kit.

Thank You.

aprilthompson123

Unread post by aprilthompson123 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am

What spell kits I need for my wife to be extremely obsessed with me and for a eternal binding love spell.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, aprilthompson123 ,

There is no spell kit that causes obsession or eternal binding..

But please look at the spell kits that Lucky Mojo offers. Yu may find something that appeals to you:

They are here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also, look at this page for more s spells

www.luckymojo.cm/lovespells.html

Take care

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi. My question: Is it permissible to do a any spell kit out in the open at home, where others can see it? I live with my partner who I know would NEVER actually tamper with the spell kit. He's mexican and does have an understanding and reverence for this kind of work.

I just mainly wanted to know if spell kits need to be worked and handled like mojo bags; not seen or touched by anyone but me. Please advise. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Hello RKGOMES,

Here is a whole thread about this very topic:

must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... 9-180.html

I think you should never let your target see work that is directed at them, and if you are around people who think magic is silly or would have negative thoughts about your work, I wouldn't let them see it either. But if you live with someone you trust, who has reverence for the work, I think that would be fine if they saw it as long as they didn't mess with it. Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:30 am

Thank you Sister Jean! This helps tremendously.

sobuP3333

Unread post by sobuP3333 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:52 am

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately I cannot call. Can you direct me to someone who can answer my questions or to thw xoreect thread? If it cannot be discussed here, then can that person send me a private message.
Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello, sobuP3333,

Please send them an e-mail at:

order@luckymojo.com

Take care

sobuP3333

Unread post by sobuP3333 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks for the information. I will send an email.

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:26 am

Hello all. How are you? 
I have an issue that I do not know if someone can help me with. 
Last year sometime, I believe it was in August I was at an old friend house with my ex and his family. The person house we were at was my ex boyfriend who I am now pregnant for (working on things with him), his cousin cousin in law. Sorry if that sounds weird. 
We always use to go over there on weekends to hang out. This one particular night we took my son with us. It was getting late and he was getting tired so she told me to put him in her bed. I closed the door because with all the noise from the music and people he wouldn't have fallen to sleep. 
When we left and got back home, I got a text from her saying that $100 was missing from her purse. My ex and one of his cousins were defending me because they know that isn't the kind of person I am. 
Since then it has been bothering me because for something so horrible to be attached to my name isn't a good feeling at all. And now that I am pregnant it is back on my mind. Also with me about to get him back, I want to be able to clear my name from anyone that has any kind of doubt about me about the situation. 
Is there any spell kit or anything I can do to clear my name and bring the truth to the light? Please help me. This isn't a good feeling at all. I just want my name to be clear. 
Thank you so much for your time.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:59 am

Hello Always_Hopeful1,

I already answered this question a month ago, here:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... me#p381901

Please do not post it again or I will give you a board warning.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”