Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi AugustMoon,

You sound like you have everything on track. Nice work.

To answer your questions, keep your original jar going since it has been working very well for you and the judge is the same as before. You could word your petition to ask for the money you are rightfully owed, and that should cover the new goals of this case.

You could add King Solomon's Wisdom and Clarity oil to your Court Case candle dressing, to help the judge see through your ex's deceit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

Your Pay Me honey jar is a good idea. Carve only his name in the candle with whatever implement feels most right to you. You can petition that he pays you and your child what he is legally obligated to pay. If you wish to add a prayer or psalm, you can look through this page to find what feels most pertinent to your situation:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps. Good luck in court!
HRCC #1909G

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:35 am

Hi,

I put a picture of my target and I together on top of the lid of my honey jar and then placed the candle I was burning for the honey jar in the center of the picture between both of us. By the time the candle melted, my targets face had been covered in wax but none on mine. This was the first time I've placed a candle on our picture and it's also the first time I've had a candle leave any wax on my honey jar. There was one other time wax was left over but that was because I lit a votive (I was out of my regular candles) and the left over wax from the votive ended up melting away the following night I lit a candle. My question is what does it mean that his face is covered in red wax but mine is not? I tried looking for answers but couldn't find any. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you ❤️

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

Hello, JAD82017 ,

I am sorry but we don't do candle wax interpretations on the forum

I can't see what it did, I can't see anything.

Also, I don't have a full grasp of what you did. This can only be told by pictures and we don't allow pictures on the forum

Sorry

take care

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Hi! I have a quick question about petition papers.

I ordered a Reconciliation Honey Jar, and I know it will take a while to get here (worth the wait), but I wanted to get things going while I wait. I used to have a lot of Lucky Mojo supplies, but I don't have them anymore. I called and asked someone at the store, and she suggested that I might use olive oil on a pink candle in a pinch, so that was what I was going to do, carving it properly, of course.

I was wondering if it makes sense to write up the petition paper now and place it under the pink candle, or write up one and use it later to supplement the one in the kit. I've got both of Deacon Millett's books, and I love the idea of printing out a photograph in a heart shape and writing the three crossed over names on the opposite side, with the petition writing going around the heart shape. I figure I've got the couple photograph, I might as well use it. Then when the kit gets here, I can anoint the paper and the candles properly, fold in the herbs, etc.

Would this variant be acceptable? I know it's important to start reconciliation spells as soon as possible. I wouldn't even ask if this was my own wild cooked up idea, but since it's Deacon Millett's, I thought it would be all right.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

MoreTisha
Forum Member

Unread post by MoreTisha » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi AugustMoon, I just wanted to wish you luck with your current case. Ironically, I am in almost the SAME SITUATION and have been working honey jars recently. All of my honey jars have been successful. The only one left is for my judge, who has out right said she doesn't like me. However, last time I was in the hall waiting for my attorney, the judge walked by and smiled....my honey jar is working for me :)

MoreTisha
Forum Member

Unread post by MoreTisha » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi all,

over the past few weeks I worked 4 honey jars. As of today, 3 have been completely successful. I have one left, that I am certain will be successful, too.

My question is, I'd like to keep the mason jars that I did my spells in. Can I dispose of the contents without repercussions, or do I need to dispose of the entire jars, and if so, do I need to take them to crossroads?

Thanks in advance

aiseykins
Forum Member

Unread post by aiseykins » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi all,

I am looking to do a honey jar spell. However, the instructions for this particular spell said that the honey jar needed to be buried in a backyard, in a plant, basically buried under earth. BUT...I live in an apartment, so backyards are pretty nonexistent and I have no indoor plants or the ability to buy them. Is there a possible substitution for this? Like putting it in the good ol' underwear draw or somewhere secret?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello, aiseykins ,

Find a tree, ask it's permission and ask it what you want and if the tree will help the love grow as the tree grows. , If you get a god feeling, the answer is yes.

Give the tree a dime (bury it by the tree) and feed it water and your gratitude.

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello, MoreTisha ,

I think it's way too soon to dispose or deploy these jars.

I work mine for months and then keep them for further work.

But, That's just me

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, Honeybeelight ,

Deacon Millett is that MASTER of love work.

If he says it's OK, then, it's OK by me!!

Take care

MoreTisha
Forum Member

Unread post by MoreTisha » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I'll hold on to them.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! Deacon Millett has some very exact instructions on how to do the petition paper in his book on Return and Reconciliation spells. It's pretty easy to create the heart shape in Photoshop using the cookie cutter tool. I've found both of his books really good and helpful for understanding the why behind honey jars and sweet spells, and it's a nice addition to Miss Cat's page on honey spells.

Sana
Forum Member

Unread post by Sana » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 am

Hello,

I was a bit confused about the candles to light now for my situation. I have a honey jar that has been working beautifully to keep him attracted to me. (personal concerns really do help, in case anyone is wondering).

Marriage is what I want, but I feel like I can't skip straight to that oil because there is another girl involved. Please correct me if I'm wrong in thinking like that. (I have a vinegar jar for them, but I feel like focusing more on positive vibes for us at the moment and making him realise he can't live without me). I've been using a mix of love drawing oils (such as fire of love, follow me boy, bewitching, love me, mercury, come to me) Not all at the same time of course, but I switch them up.

I just did a blockbuster spell to remove obstacles, which has been really helpful. I then used mercury oil and fire of love, which worked in a wonderful but unexpected way (sexting lol).

I'm just confused what to do right now. I feel like I need to work this in steps. So maybe just love me with a petition that he falls in love with me? Because he is attracted, but I think I need to move attraction to love, then love to marriage?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Sorry for the rambling post, trying to figure out stuff in my head by writing I guess.

aiseykins
Forum Member

Unread post by aiseykins » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 am

Hi,

I was reading on the forum that cutting paper with scissors is normally meant for separating targets, etc. and I had used scissors to cut out my petition paper for a honey jar. The intent of reconciliation and love between us was there, but should I replace the paper with a new, torn on all four sides one?

Thanks

RosemaryRocha
HRCC Student

Unread post by RosemaryRocha » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:25 am

Hello there
I have been using a honey jar for about three years now, it still works so-so for me yet I was wondering if I should make a new one to give it more of a zing?
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello Sana,

I think your instincts about working in a progression instead of jumping straight to marriage is logical, especially if he's with another girl. Keep doing the "love me" work for now, until they break up, then once you're together, you can progress to the marriage stuff. Take it one step at a time. And an important step is to do work to break him up from this other girl, so make sure to work on that. Hope that clears things up!

Be well.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Hello aiseykins,

The important part of using scissors to cut a petition paper in the hopes of separating two people is cutting the names *apart*. I don't think that just because you used scissors to cut out your petition paper will that automatically separate the two of you instead of sweetening the two of you. I hope that makes sense. It *is* very traditional to have petition papers be torn on all sides, but it's not a hard rule. If you cut out your petition paper and the jar is working, just let it be. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello RosemaryRocha,

If you feel like the jar isn't working as well as it used to and you'd like to renew it, you can always just ritually dispose of its contents by digging a hole in your backyard and emptying the contents into it, to keep this love you've grown at home and close to you. Then start a new jar. You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Be well.

cassandramoth
Newly Registered

Unread post by cassandramoth » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 am

Hi everyone!

i am working on a rec honey jar for more than 5 weeks now. the melted wax had covered completely the jar so yesterday i decided to remove some of it, i left the lid covered as it was difficult to break it. and i discovered that the petition paper has fallen apart, kind of dissolved into the honey. is it normal?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:56 am

Hello cassandramoth,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you want to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I wouldn't worry about your petition paper, it's still in the honey "in essence," after all.

Take care!

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 am

Hi everyone,

I've been working my jar a few weeks now, I don't see many signs that it's working but I'm continuing to think positive. Anyways, I was planning on burning a candle on the 21st since it's the solar eclipse, I've read about moon phases and working with spells but I haven't found anything on solar eclipses so I was wondering if a solar eclipse's energy would contribute in a positive way or negative? Also, I read on an astrology page I follow on Facebook that it was mercury retro, how much affect would/does that have on what's being done? Putting the two together, retro and eclipse, would that be a bad combination? I know retro messes with communication so I'm not certain about working during retro. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello, JAD82017,

No, don't do spells during an eclipse.

I know what you are rationalizing and it makes sense. But the opposite is actually true.

As far as retrograde, if you had started that jar before retrograde, then it is fine to continue

Also, Miss cat has stated that Reconciliation spells can be performed during retrograde.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank you for responding Miss Aida! I'm glad I asked before attempting anything. Thank you very much! Have a wonderful day!

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 am

Hi!

I have a question, my life is a bit weird today.

So I have this honey jar from third or last week of June. Since I started, my guy stopped talking to me but that was because I told him I love him and I'll keep my distance from him since he decided to try and win back his ex. But I kept working on the honey jar and had started a vinegar jar for him and his ex before it happened (since I had a feeling this would happen).

On Monday, a friend of mine encountered my guy and his ex in a coffee shop and he said both of them looked upset, and another guy entered when my guy left her (we assume he's a new man of hers). According to the Vinegar Jar thread, this is considered movement.

Today, there was an incident near our home and I told our group chat about it. My guy was worried for me (I think) and started talking to me again (but this is a group setting) since he was part of the group chat. He even cracked a joke or two. And suddenly I was accepted for a good job and I just had my interview today (today is a good day apparently)

My question is, is this considered movement from the honey jar? And should I finally reach out to him again since technically he spoke to me first?

My worker told me that my guy should be the one to talk first and technically...he did?

I am unsure at this point.

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:10 am

Good morning!

Miss Aida, I apologize but I do have one final question. I was looking at the moon phases this morning and found that the new moon happens to be Monday, the same day as the eclipse. I know you said not to work DURING an eclipse and I will not (thank you again for informing me that I should not) however I was wondering if working that night during the new moon would be advisable or not? I would like to light a candle on my honey jar being that it's both a Monday and new moon (great combination) & I'd hoped to begin a skull candle but was uncertain if there's leftover energy from the eclipse that would disrupt what I do. Thank you very much for all your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:59 am

Hello, Mystic_Mia

YES! That is movement!! HURRAY !!

But PLEASE follow the advice of your worker. I am not interfering with your rootworker's advice. He/she got you this far in progress so, do what is advised

And, again, CONGRATS!

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:00 am

Hello, JAD82017

It can't hurt anything.

And you have nothing to lose by doing so!~

take care

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida! <3 I will keep you all posted during my progress :) my worker says to remain positive and visualize and let him be the one to private message first!

Thank you again!

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:23 am

My heart just broke. I found a pic of them having dinner for the ex-gf's graduation. It was a group picture. He attended and it looks like he gave her flowers. But my friend says the picture was awkward since the ex-gf was keeping her distance and my guy was smiling but didn't look happy. They're still not Facebook friends and he wasn't tagged in the picture which is strange. My friends say that he might have shown up and the ex-gf couldn't turn him away and they were in a 5-year relationship so maybe he was there to congratulate despite what happened to them. Just when I had movement on my honey jar and vinegar jars :( I actually don't know what to do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:12 am

Hello, Mystic_Mia,

I ALWAYS tell my clients not to pay attention to things that are immediately happening while they are performing spells. In fact, if your target is on Facebook, stay away from it for awhile.

Now, this is because anything at all can influence your spells. So, right now, you feel crushed. How will that affect your spell when you are working it? You know how? It will deplete you of the energy that you need to continue. And it will deplete your faith (and self confidence) in yourself and your spell work.

Continue your spells with faith and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, Self-confidence.

She has flowers? So what!! And, as you have already stated, BODY POSTURES are very important. That's what the police look for when they are questioning people. LOL

Your work has been doing VERY well. PLEASE do not blow it. Just pretend it never happened and keep the attitude that your spells WILL work.

Take care

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:17 am

Hahaha! Thank you Miss Aida. Yes, body postures are important. I will continue my work -- and it's just a picture. It could mean something else right? Like maybe she just let him attend her graduation before he leaves her alone :)

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:23 am

Ok I am very confused now.

I dropped a line to my guy on FB informing him of a schedule our friends made (I'm the only one who used to message him these things). It was a bit impersonal and harmless.

Then he sent me a text message on my phone saying don't message him on FB, it was compromised and don't respond. Since it was vague I asked if he was hacked and he said no but he'll explain tomorrow, just no messages for today at all. I took it he meant no FB or text but we ARE gonna talk tomorrow as per him. I'm bit worried because his ex was with him but it doesn't make sense for him to give her access to his FB for one day. My friend said he might be baiting me to talk to him.

I don't know if this is considered movement.

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 am

Um ok my guy suddenly spoke to me. He told me his ex was monitoring his FB because I messaged at the worst possible time so she's been keeping tabs on his account (my vinegar jar?). He told me we could talk via email but don't expect anything, just normal talk and everything is fragile right now so he doesn't know if they're together. But we can talk about regular things but not personal lives. He laid down the rules for us. But he's....talking to me?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:06 am

Hi Mystic_Mia,

He's talking to you, so this is a good step in the right direction. They are also in a fragile state, which is another good step for you. Consider this movement towards your goal.

One of the reasons we advise people to not monitor their target's Facebook activity is because it can lead to obsessing over the tiniest detail, and imagining all kinds of things that may or may not be happening. This undermines confidence in spellwork, and should be avoided at all costs.

You're seeing him tomorrow. Focus on that, keep your confidence up and see what he has to say when it's just the two of you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Mystic_Mia
Forum Member

Unread post by Mystic_Mia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:18 am

Hi Miss Athena!

We just had a talk and established limits and a safe word when things get personal. He told me no FB, no texts and just emails for now to be safe. He doesn't want to get personal with me and told me we can only talk about regular stuff. But he gave me a smiley face in one of his emails--we can't see each other personally though, only online. He seems set on establishing limits but....he's still talking to me right, so that's a good sign? Even if he's adamant to not get close to me again, he's responding.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello, Mystic_Mia ,

Yes, it's a sign

Congrats

But, please post in the correct subforum and thread. You're asking about signs

Signs go on that subforum

Also, I think that you're stressing too much. You need to just sit back (like I had told you before) and let your spells work.

We do love progress reports but It's not good to report every single thing that happens. It makes me nervous that the spell might stop working. I personally do not let my clients talk about the spells we perform until the spells are over and we get movement.

Take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I pray that all works out for you

Take care

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:19 am

Hi,

So, I'd just like to give an update on my honey jar. I've been working it about 5 weeks now. He hasn't contacted me yet but I hear his name in passing ALOT. I was speaking to our mutual best friend last week about him and she opened a bit, told me that he needs time because the decision he had made to end things wasn't an easy one for him. Which, in all honesty, kinda hurt my feelings more. Anyways, I went to a wedding and a friend of mine asked if we had reconciled yet, I told them no. My friend was shocked, said he was certain we would get back together because we seemed to fit each other so well. This made me happy to hear. My friend then later told me about the two year split he and his now wife had before realizing they were it for each other, so that again helped me. I think we are the right people just bad timing, I've always felt that and I hope that next time around, because I feel like there will be a next time around, we will be able to work things out the proper way & stay together.
My target has only liked one of my post on Facebook since our split but this past weekend he liked a picture I had postedof my daughter & a post I was tagged in. In all honesty it hurt that he completely avoided likingthe picture of me since I was dressed up and looking rather sexy if I may say so myself. His mother even commented that I looked gorgeous. So, while the honey jar isn't yet working with communication, I can feel it is beginning to work. And after the conversations I had with my friends I'm feeling more confident & positive about it all. So while there isn't much movement other than some likes on Facebook, I'll take it for now. This is going to work. I feel it.

jkoakz
Forum Member

Unread post by jkoakz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Would it be possible to have one honey jar to work on multiple people?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello jkoakz,

You could do one honey jar for multiple people if you were trying to sweeten everyone in that group toward everyone else in that group (like, for example, an entire family). But if that's not your goal, and instead you wanting to sweeten specific combinations of people toward each other, you need to give each combination its own jar. I hope that clears it up!

You can read more about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Be well.

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:50 pm

I got a heart shape on my return to me honey jar tonight & was wondering if thats a good sign? Seems like my other spells may have some resistance but this one seemed like a good long strong burn. Right before it went out it dripped into a heart shape.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:04 am

Hello gypsywitchxxx,

Yes, I'd say that's a great sign! If you want to learn more about reading signs left by burning candles, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Be well.

Happymommy
Forum Member

Unread post by Happymommy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and if I am posting in the wrong section also please let me know. I just started this new job and I got a promotion only a few days after starting permanently. However, I know it was to soon I panicked and I messed up the opportunity. I didn't lose my job but I was put back into training where I can get more experience. I think my boss is disappointed and my coworker started gossiping my name to her and others and there is a negative energy around the workplace. I want to sweeten my boss and stop the coworker from stop saying bad things about me to my boss and others. This can lead to me loosing my job eventually.

Can someone please advise me of what to do in this situation. I also want the coworker to get hers. She is manipulative, wicked and just a bad and jealous person who has no man no children and has nothing better to do with her time but to cause drama to others. I also suspect that she may have done something to the boss because the boss listens to her and she is aware of all the shit she does and does not fire her or warn her or suspend her. She does whatever she wants, walking around the office like she is queen of her castle.
:roll:

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 am

Hello Happymommy,

Welcome to the forum. If you want to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry you're in this stressful situation. I think sweetening your boss is a great idea, and the Lucky Mojo Boss Fix honey jar kit would be perfect for that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... s-fix.html

As for the gossipy coworker, get some Stop Gossip work going on her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

If you have questions about Stop Gossip products or spellwork, you can ask them here:

spell-casting-to-stop-gossip-and-slander-t2568.html

Good luck!

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Happymommy
Forum Member

Unread post by Happymommy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you sister Jean. I will post an introduction. I did not mean to break any rules. It was a little confusing navigating through the forum at first. Thanks again for the instructions.

As for my situation I will take your advice ! With the hot stop gossip, if the powder get on me or oil will it affect me ?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi Happymommy,

If you get any Stop Gossip products on you, it won't affect you. First, you're not the target of your spell, so you did not direct that action to yourself. Second, it's inevitable that some of it will get on you as you deploy your spell. This is not the kind of product that requires a cleansing afterward (like Crossing or Goofering another person would) unless you wish to do so, so you don't have to worry.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Happymommy
Forum Member

Unread post by Happymommy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:51 pm

That's perfect. Thank you Miss Athena

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 am

Hi,

Quick question. Can I bury my honey jar with a mango tree my target gave me as an anniversary gift and say something like "As this mango tree lives and grows, so will your love for me." Do I place the jar itself in the hole before putting the mango tree on top or do I just dump out its contents into the hole? I don't want to end the spell, I want it to continue working. I'll pray over it and speak to it (the tree) as if it were a candle as it grows and matures. I just want to make sure burying it won't end the work. I'd like to keep working with my honey jar but I'm not able to light a candle as often as I would like these days and I need to begin focusing on me while the honey jar does it's thing. I figured burying it with a tree he gave me would be good, theres a link there since he's the one that gave it to me and it was for an anniversary. Let me know if I'm incorrect in my assumptions please. Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Hello JAD82017,

I think that's a lovely way to deploy your honey jar. Just bury the jar whole. You can read more about ritual deployment of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 am

Thank you very much Sister Jean!

Aleksander
Forum Member

Unread post by Aleksander » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:30 pm

A while back I had a honey jar and after a while I stopped working on it. I decided to go back to it and try shaking it to get the energy going, but it just feels dead. I've been working on it but my instinct tells me to make a new one. If I do that then do I dispose of the old one and how? I just want to make sure that i do it the right way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Aleksander ,

have you tried heating it in a double boiler?

I'd try tat first

And here's a good page for deploying or disposing

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 am

Good morning,

I lit a pink candle on top of my honey jar last night. I've been lighting them M,W & F. I did what I usually do, put my targets name on it, put some oils on it (return to me, commanding, influence, reconciliation & love) and said psalms 42 & 23... I'll admit there are days I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing but then there are days when I 100% believe this will work & he'll return. Today is not one of those days, I dreamt of him last night, it was a very short dream but in the dream he told me he'd found someone else & to not get in the way.
I feel very negative today. Do you think this is a prophetic dream? I hope not. When we split I asked if there was someone else & he said no he barely had time to eat or take care of himself & I beieved him. I don't know though. His fb doesn't show signs of anyone else but the dream is nagging at me. Plus I did a tarot card reading online yesterday from a fb page I follow where you click on a card & the card I got was the 5 of Wands. It said there was a sense of competition occurring in my life. I may not be the only player on the field or someone is vying for the attention of my lover. It said Wands are quick energy and to know that when this card appears, the drama and competition are going to leave as quickly as they came.
I was going to bury my honey jar this weekend on Saturday like I posted in my previous post but I'm not feeling so positive about it right now. Where do I go from here? Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 am

Hello JAD82017,

I'm sorry you're feeling so negative today. Have you considered getting a reading? Moments like this is when it's a good idea to have an outside party (not yourself) do a reading and give you straight information. It will probably give you peace of mind. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care :)

Aleksander
Forum Member

Unread post by Aleksander » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I'm going to try that today and tomorrow before lighting a candle. Hoping that does the trick :)

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 am

Hi, JAD82017:

Just want to second "get a reading." I drive myself crazy with seeing bad signs everywhere. I'd always heard "don't do readings for yourself," which I don't think is necessarily true, but it can let you slide down a path of obsession, as you keep pulling card after card. If I can't help myself, I do a coin flip or a magic eight ball, which sounds silly, but then it IS silly and there's only so many questions you can frame as yes/no. After a while, you get bored. I pray with a white candle, I have a St. Dymphna candle burning, the works, because I need it.

So, yeah, just coming from someone who drives herself crazy, take the advice of the mods here. Try not to obsess, keep busy, get a reading from a recommended reader, and keep to Plan A.

Aleksander
Forum Member

Unread post by Aleksander » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:33 pm

I tried to edit my post with an update but couldn't figure it out.

After I made the earlier post I heated the honey jar in a double boiler. Had to run some errands and as I was walking down the street the strangest thing happen. I found like a trail of honey, little droplets within few feet of one another. I think that's a funny way of spirit giving me a sign that my honey jar is working or at least that's what I hope it means. Regardless made my day and made me feel more confident.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi Honeybeelight,

Thank you for your post and kind words to JAD82017. One of the things that makes this forum wonderful is how willing people are to go out of their way to help fellow posters, and this is much appreciated.

Thank you again.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi Aleksander,

What a wonderful sight to stumble upon! Take it as a good sign, and good luck to you!
HRCC #1909G

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Sister Jean & Honeybee,

I haven't done a reading, I have been tossing the idea up for awhile now though. I'll have the money hopefully next week. Thank you for your suggestions ❤️

Paymetoday
Forum Member

Unread post by Paymetoday » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:33 pm

I started dating a man and everything was going good. But then he started talking about dating other women and I tried to do a freezer spell to keep the other women away from him and ended up freezing him out of my life. I was told to dispose of the freezer spell, cleanse, do a honey jar and a come to me candle. The man came back to me in terms of messaging me.. he flirts with me and tells me he loves me BUT he doesn't ever actually make any advances toward me or spend any real time with me. He does message me every day tho and I respond but even when I initiate contact he's always busy.

How can I get him to spend more time with me? Or to be more sexual?

I'm using pink candles on my honey jar covered in love me, attraction & follow me boy. The jar is loaded with love herbs and and this was part of the original petition. Any other advice would be appreciated

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”