• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away

Re: Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello, redheart,

Then, you ought to work magic on your Mother to make her see the light. She's the one holding the cards here.

Whomever owns that house can do something about this

try influence on your Mother along with clarity and wisdom so that she can see what she is allowing to happen to everybody

As far as the Father, you world have to go with Domination products to have him to your bidding

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Also, whoever owns the house needs to contact an attorney....

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sun1229 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi,

My husband's cousin came ( without our knowledge) and stayed at our house for a little over 2 months and she didn't have any money, she slept on my couch, laid on my furniture majority of the day and she did nothing to help out. All she did was smoked weed all day and night, ate our food throughout the day and night, and took over my TV. She had her clothes all in my living room, she never helped cook or clean. She's pure lazy and a user.

When I told my husband how I felt he said you have a mouth and this is your house and he wouldn't say anything to her.

His family believes in helping family no matter what but she completely used us, took over our home, and made me feel unhappy and uncomfortable in my own home.

Now she said she wants to come back in June. I don't want to say anything cause I have to go to family functions and I don't want to be uncomfortable when I have to be around them but I don't want her here!

I need something to keep her away but without us falling out and without my husband's family being mad at neither of us. I want to know what I can do just as long as no bickering and drama will be going on with the family.

Somebody please help. I need something fast, before June so she will not pop up at my door.
sun1229

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 am

Hello sun1229,

What your husband said was correct. You absolutely have a voice, which you should use to say, "Hell no, girl, you are not staying here." If you are worried about what your family will think, you can pull all y'all into a sweetening jar now, so they can be good and sweetened up to you before this issue arises, but other than that, you might just have to deal with some petty judgment for a while. But that stuff just happens in families, and then people move on. It's your house, and you deserve to control who stays there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Consider using these products to build up some courage about the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Back up a firmly worded "NO" to this girl with Banishing products to keep her away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby grneyedbrujita » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:30 am

Hello. I'm new here and I love all the suggestions so far. But I was wondering if I could get some assistance/opinions.

We have a tenant in our house (effeciency) and I want him out. He almost caught my house on fire and is still smoking in my house which he was advised not to do. We have given him an eviction notice and has til the 17th to find a new place but I just feel this guy is gonna give us trouble and his family members arent really stepping up to the plate, like they said they would.

My question is what can I use to get him to stop smoking/drinking while he's still here and also get him to leave?

Thanks
grneyedbrujita

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello grneyedbrujita,

You can Hot Foot this person to get him to leave the premises:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

I'd recommend using Domination or Essence of Bend-over products to help with the smoking:

http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stillsosola » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi I have a friend at work whose very co dependent and he's getting too close. For comfort I'd like to hotdoot him far away back to PR where he and his wife are from hes wrecking my life and my friends life it's not enough to end the friendship for our mental peace we need him gone! I was thinking of giving a hot footed present or how would it work? We only see him at work so I'd have to lay the trick at work
Any suggestions or ideas?
stillsosola

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:02 am

Hello stillsosola,

An office setting is a great opportunity to give out tricked food under the premise of just being friendly and generous. There are a couple Hot Foot-type recipes in Hoodoo Food!, available here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html

You could also do a Hot Foot ritual at home using the Hot Foot spell kit, or simply do some sneaky tricks like dabbing his doorknob with a tiny bit of Hot Foot oil:

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stillsosola » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:29 am

I want to send him off gently with love he's mentally unstable I don't know if hotfooting is appropriate I want him to be ok to get mental help but to leave quickly without retaliating against the job or any of us
stillsosola

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello stillsosola,

In that case, using Banishing oil instead. It's gentler than Hot Foot but still gets the job done:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stillsosola » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Thank you I'm also burning a virign of Guadalupe candle for healing for him, and I'm using a San Ramon candle with chia seeds to keep him from gossiping or retaliating I was thinking to add Saint Expedite I've worked with him before but I don't want to ask him for a vanishing favor
stillsosola

Unread postby CandidlyJazz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello All,

I have an uncle that will not leave my house! My uncle has literally never had a home of his own. He has moved to every house I have ever lived in growing up because my mother has a soft spot for him and has always allowed him to stay with us because "he is her only brother". Now I am a 26 year old woman with my own home and guess who has come to mooch....My uncle. I am very much against this because he does not work, he does not contribute to the household in any way. My uncle refuses to pay bills and refuses to clean up after himself.
On top of everything else, he has a terrible attitude and is just plain mean and rude. My family is against putting him out for various reasons however, I cannot continue to suffer. He just gives my house a general bad vibe. It has been 7 months I have prayed and I have put him out with no results. I do not want to "Hot Foot" him because I've read up about those products and I truly do not wish him harm. I just want my uncle gone and I need suggestions on how to get him to exit peacefully.
CandidlyJazz

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:31 am

Hi CandidlyJazz,

I am sorry to hear about this! There's nothing worse than having a home that feels less like a haven than it should.

Hot Foot does not physically harm the target, it coerces them to move them away from you.

If you want to use something less aggressive that will still help to remove him, I suggest Banishing. Put some of the powder in the insides of his shoes when he's not around to get him in contact with it when he wears them. If you do his laundry, dissolve some of the bath crystals in the final rinse. You could add a drop or two in his shampoo bottle. You have lots of possibilities here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Read through the pages in this thread for some other ideas too. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck, I hope you are rid of this freeloader soon!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CandidlyJazz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Thanks so much for your reply! I will definitely order and try the banishing powder. He leaves plenty of shoes around my living room that I will have access to.
CandidlyJazz

Unread postby stillsosola » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Person I'm trying to hotfoot is getting hostile, I'm currently hotfooting and stop gossiping an acquaintance and he's turned hostile I put the powder in front of his locker at work so it should work and around his car but still no luck should I get the oil and put it in a spray bottle with water and spray his locker and cubicle? And I'm currently burning. Guadlupe candle to make him go in peace but it's resisting?
stillsosola

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi stillsosola,

Is he getting hostile towards you personally or in general? It could indicate that he's feeling the effects of your spell.

If you want to try a different approach, I would work with Banishing products instead. They are geared to the same goal of getting rid of someone (or something), but it's gentler than Hot Foot and may not provoke hostility. Try that and see if it helps.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If you want to use a spray bottle, dissolve some of the bath crystals in water instead of using oil. It will get the product where you want it to be more discreetly, without staining or leaving an oily residue.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stillsosola » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:36 pm

He's getting hostile in general and talking about leaving the state but more so hostile towards me then friendly hostile then friendly like I think he knows I did something to him like maybe noticed the polvo on the ground and floor but I'll definitely dissolve the crystals in water try that to amp it up

Thanks for the advice miss Athena
stillsosola

Unread postby melaka_01 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:17 am

Hello everyone. I'm seeking help with what to do in a family situation.

My cousin whom I'm very close to decided to move out to the Midwest. She has been married for over 10 years and has two children 12 & 8 with this man. He is unstable mentally and has trouble keeping employment therefore they are always struggling financially. We are under suspicion that he was cheating on her and he filed for divorce last year (2016) but they reconciled. As part of a fresh start my cousin decided to move out to the Midwest and bought a cute little house on a small property. They seemed excited at first and my husband and I were willing to help in anyway we can to make the transition go smoothly. Including watching her kids for free so her and her husband can both work.

Her husband is having bouts of drinking now where he gets very violent. He had fights with a few of his neighbors. On one occasion he banged on his neighbors door across the street and tried to force his way in. He threatened to kill their new born baby and his wife. He is also saying he is affiliated with a violent gang in the west coast and said on multiple occasions that he had to get permission from his gang family to move here.

He has been to jail twice since he's moved here (they have been out in the Midwest for 3 months now) because of violence towards neighbors and the police have been called. He drinks and gets insane, he will constantly say derogatory comments and raciest comments towards other people (which I find deplorable).

Yesterday he came to my house and threatened to kill my husband and my children. He was drunk. Again.

My cousin is in denial about everything. She doesn't believe he has a gang affiliation and said they have no other problems except his drinking which only occurs every few weeks to a month. He is non violent towards her and kids but has tried to leave the first time he was arrested and she begged him to stay.

I know he lies to her about his drinking (hides his alcohol in the garage) and I am at the point where I do not feel as if my family is safe. He is mentally unstable and I believe he is capable of deadly harm to my family, his own family and even his neighborhood. He manipulates my cousin constantly and she rationalizes out his threats. But he has said the following; he is going to kill my husband and my children, he is going to kill the neighbors baby and their family and he is going to kill the police officer who initially arrested him.

At this point I don't know what to do. He is getting out of jail this afternoon. I want them all to move back to the West coast. My cousin has her family there that will be able to help with her kids and help her financially.

I would like to know what your suggestions are at this point to get them away from me and my family, to move back to where they came from, and possible get him to never come back here again. I don't feel safe.

Thank you for your help in advance and I apologize for the long read.
melaka_01

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 am

Hello melaka_01,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you had to come here seeking help for such a stressful and scary situation.

First of all, get serious protection up on you, your family, and your cousin and her children:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then here's an idea for a working if calling the police just isn't doing enough. I'm paraphrasing from a working that starsinthesky wrote toward the top of this thread. First, make a doll baby to represent your cousin's violent husband. Tie his feet and hands together so he's completely "hogtied" and as you do so, tell him that he can't hurt anyone anymore. Put the doll baby into a plastic jar with a good dosing of Hot Foot powder, put the lid on tight, then throw it into a river that flows out and away from you and your town.

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

You may also want to put him into a mirror box:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

For more ideas, go to the first page of this thread and start reading. You'll find more ideas for spellwork.

Stay safe and keep us posted.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right spot butthis is the only thread I was able to find that kept mentioning banishing products and there isn't too much information on the page where I can order the product so I just thought I would ask whether or not this product can be used on abusive people? Can the product work peacefully? I don't want to add any additional danger to an already dangerous situation
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Beginner01

The answer is yes to both of your questions

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends