Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Flowers345

Re: Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Unread post by Flowers345 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Thank You sister Jean. I thought it was weird too. Id rather not give her personal info...I wssnt sure if she was trying to help me by asking to bring her a photograph of me and the guy I was dating but its weird. She also told me she knows me...but yet she just met me..Idk if she was a gypsy or a psychic but she dont know me and they try to get me to do a reading with her but I told them I dont need a reading. I just didnt like that plus they were tryna charge me like 90 bucks for supplies like uh no this is not good....Id rather continue to just use lucky mojo products plus lucky mojo isnt mineral oil its the real stuff. I appreciate your help Sister Jean.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:54 pm

So I did a hyssop bath tonight with prayer and psalm 51 but do i have to dispose of the leftover bathwater I saved tonight or can I do it tomorrow? I placed it away from me until I dispose of it at the crossroads tomorrow. I also saved myself before and inside the bath.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:32 am

Hello gypsywitchxxx,

Sorry we didn't get to this question until today! I'm assuming you already took care of your bathwater, and if you waited I think that's fine.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Yes I took care of it today Miss Jean, thank you for your reply. Also, I went out & got supplies today to make my own mojo bag for protection & cleansings for after I perform my spellwork. I obtained some LM fiery wall of protection & a pychic protection oil I plan on mixing together and adding it to my mojo bag with a black tourmaline stone, 3 pieces of devil's shoe strings, hyssop, sea salt, and sage. After I take my hyssop baths, do I anoint myself with these oils daily or only after the spiritual cleansings? Also how often do I anoint my mojo bag? I plan on stepping it up on my smudgings with sage too just too keep any negative spirits or energies from hanging around me after my workings. Will this be enough? I also bought LM fiery wall incense to burn.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:09 am

Hello gypsywitchxxx,

Lucky Mojo doesn't make or sell something called psychic protection oil, so I can't advise you on that. Please don't post on the forum about products that Lucky Mojo doesn't sell.

Most people feed their mojo bag once a week, and at the least once a month. You can read more about mojo bag care and people's experiences on this thread:

mojo-bag-conjure-hand-toby-gri-gri-ques ... 1-900.html

You can apply the Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall of Protection oil as often as you like.

You other work, the incense and such, sounds good.

Take care.

Honeybeelight

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Um... I think I kinda cursed someone or something without meaning to. I’ll spare you the details. Would a hyssop bath, white candles, and Psalm 51 be a good idea? (I already have the Hyssop Bath Crystals).
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

Without knowing what happened it's difficult to advice you. But if you feel that you have done wrong, the actions you mentioned would be good to take.

Take care.

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Greetings to All!

I’ve been practicing magic for maybe 5 or 6 years and I’ve worked with a reader but this is the first time I’ve read this part of the form and I’m so sorry that I never read it sooner because in reading this form I just found out I have not cleansed myself properly and now I know why everything I touched seemed to fall apart and end negatively. I’ve been sick often mentally and physically out of nowhere and my love life has sucked even when it seemed so promising and I think I may have left my children open for negativity to affect them as well. My love spells have always worked but have never lasted.

Ok so I need help asap! Please!

I did a freezer jar about two years ago and I still have it in my freezer and anyone whos been in my freezer has seen it, do I need to dispose of that one and start a new one? Now I know I need to cleanse myself but whats the best way to go about cleansing now knowing I haven’t done it since I’ve started magic? I’ve done it once just a few weeks ago but I’ve been practicing magic for years and I’ve had my children around it and havent really done it

Is there something I need to do to undo all those years of not working properly?

I have 13 herbs bath and hyssop bath, should I do 13 herbs bath first and do one on my children? My children are one year apart so can they do it together? Followed by a hyssop bath?

Followed by protection?

Followed by blockbluster?

And then healing?

And I also what to do some reconciliation work for my ex now that I know what the problem is.

Would I cleanse after the reconciliation work as well?

Would I do everything one by one? Candle wise? Or can I burn candles for myself and my children (separate candles each) at once?

I know this is a lot but anything can help please and thank you! Please don’t tell me to get a reading because I’ve had serval and They haven’t told me to cleanse myself I’m guessing they just thought I knew to since I have been practicing for so long.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 am

Hello Lovelygirl00,

I would recommend taking a 13 Herb Bath first. That will take off any and all spiritual gunk that you are carrying around with you. You can help your children take this bath as well.

http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

Follow this bath with protection work.

I think the Blockbuster and Healing work are optional here, depending on what your needs are, but if you feel you must do them, they would come after Protection. You don't need to cleanse after the Reconciliation work.

Next if you are worried about your freezer spell, and if you feel it's no longer really active, go ahead and deploy it. You can read how to do that here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:05 am

Thank you Sister Jean, do I have to finish all 13 days before I start any other spell work? Like I have a honey jar that I just started again for my ex should I wait before continuing it? And do I take the bath first or clean my house spiritually first?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:36 am

Hello Lovelygirl00,

I don't think you would need to wait to do work like a honey jar until you're finished bathing, since it's such friendly work. And I personally like to cleanse my home and then cleanse myself, because I get dirty while I'm cleaning my home, but that's just me.

Take care.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”