• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Re: Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Unread postby Flowers345 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Thank You sister Jean. I thought it was weird too. Id rather not give her personal info...I wssnt sure if she was trying to help me by asking to bring her a photograph of me and the guy I was dating but its weird. She also told me she knows me...but yet she just met me..Idk if she was a gypsy or a psychic but she dont know me and they try to get me to do a reading with her but I told them I dont need a reading. I just didnt like that plus they were tryna charge me like 90 bucks for supplies like uh no this is not good....Id rather continue to just use lucky mojo products plus lucky mojo isnt mineral oil its the real stuff. I appreciate your help Sister Jean.
Flowers345

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:54 pm

So I did a hyssop bath tonight with prayer and psalm 51 but do i have to dispose of the leftover bathwater I saved tonight or can I do it tomorrow? I placed it away from me until I dispose of it at the crossroads tomorrow. I also saved myself before and inside the bath.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:32 am

Hello gypsywitchxxx,

Sorry we didn't get to this question until today! I'm assuming you already took care of your bathwater, and if you waited I think that's fine.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Yes I took care of it today Miss Jean, thank you for your reply. Also, I went out & got supplies today to make my own mojo bag for protection & cleansings for after I perform my spellwork. I obtained some LM fiery wall of protection & a pychic protection oil I plan on mixing together and adding it to my mojo bag with a black tourmaline stone, 3 pieces of devil's shoe strings, hyssop, sea salt, and sage. After I take my hyssop baths, do I anoint myself with these oils daily or only after the spiritual cleansings? Also how often do I anoint my mojo bag? I plan on stepping it up on my smudgings with sage too just too keep any negative spirits or energies from hanging around me after my workings. Will this be enough? I also bought LM fiery wall incense to burn.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:09 am

Hello gypsywitchxxx,

Lucky Mojo doesn't make or sell something called psychic protection oil, so I can't advise you on that. Please don't post on the forum about products that Lucky Mojo doesn't sell.

Most people feed their mojo bag once a week, and at the least once a month. You can read more about mojo bag care and people's experiences on this thread:

mojo-bag-conjure-hand-toby-gri-gri-questions-answers-t9261-900.html

You can apply the Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall of Protection oil as often as you like.

You other work, the incense and such, sounds good.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings