• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Spells for Return of Lost Escaped Taken Seized Missing Pet

Spells for Return of Lost Escaped Taken Seized Missing Pet

Unread postby twodogs » Fri May 08, 2009 6:12 pm

I need to do a spell for a very loved dog who ran away to come home,
I planned to burn a brown candle (shes brown furred) into which I will scratch her name into it. I don't have any oils made to bring someone home or return, but I planned to burn it on a paper with her name and drawing (as best as i can) of her. and dress the candle and paper with dragons blood oil because Ive been taught to use it like a "power booster" and also for some protection on her while she is outside in the bad weather till she gets home.
Does anyone have any ideas or other spells for this purpose? I want to do everything I can for her.

Thanks in advance for help.
twodogs

Re: spell for lost dog to return home

Unread postby Mohammed » Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Oh, I can truly sympathize with you.
Why not try a petition to Saint Francis? He is the patron saint of animals.
Best of luck to you, and I hope they return home safe.
Mohammed

Re: spell for lost dog to return home

Unread postby twodogs » Sun May 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Update! I am so happy!, The dog came home on her own, walked right up the porch and through the door! Blessed St. Roch!
twodogs

Need help for return of taken puppy

Unread postby roar1 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 pm

There is a great dane puppy that I have cared for since he was eight weeks old. A family member abondoned him at my home after having him for a week under the guise that he would pay for his care, which he didn't. I found out today very unexpectedly that the family member planned to sell him to get his money back saying he bought him at a bad time, six months ago and preferred to have a pool instead, stated he would buy another dog later since this one wasn't his because he didn't raise him. When I mentioned to his brother-in-law who also abandoned his dog here, that I would consider buying him and then no one would owe me the money, since the amount owed was about what he paid for him, so he would come off better in the deal, money for a dog he never to responsiblity fo in the least. The family member freaked for apparently no reason since he had already told his brother-in-law he was going to sell the dog. He called me cursing and said he was coming to get "his" dog, which he hasn't had any dealings with since December 2008 and only lives just down the drive way. He just showed up and took him out of my fenced yard. I worry for his care because if he takes him to his house he has no shelter and the fenced yard which was to be for the dog now for the pool had no grass. It is set to rain and it will turn into a huge mud puddle. He didn't take any food or his toys, nothing. I'm al he knew. I'm so distraught. I don't know what to do. That whole set of my family is less than desiriable anyway.

What can I do to get the return of the puppy?

Also, what can I do to the family member in retaliation for what he has done if I cannot get the puppy back?

I appreciate any assistance.

roar
roar1

Re: Need help for return of taken puppy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

I would immediately set about and work two spells -- first, a honey jar to calm down this unpleasant relative, then a spell for the safety of the puppy and its binding return to you. Use a moving candle spell -- one candl for you and one for the dog. Burn the candles in sections and move the puppy's candl back toward your candle as they burn. Use Return to me oil to dress the candles. If you work with catholic Saints, pray to Saint Francis for animals, Saint Martin de Porres for the safety and well-being of domstic animals, and Saint Anthony for the return of that which is lost.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby roar1 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Thank you so much for your help and quick response.

Is there a specific color of candle I should use to represent th puppy and myself? I don't have Return to me oil at this time as I've never had to have anything returned to me. can olive oil be used in a pinch since I need to start it now.

Also, what color for the honey jar and is there a pslam I should say?

Do you have specific prayers to these Saints on Lucky Mojo? I have found some for others that I use.

What if the relative won't calm down? I don't know what set him off in the firsst place all I have ever done for all in this family group is whatever they needed or asked of me. I recently gave them $25,000 acre of land free so they could live next to their parents and sibling. All they have ever done is take and expect everyone to do what they want done. at this point it appears that they have gotten everything they wanted out of me and are done with me. For now anyway. I don't care about the money although they know how badly I need it, about to lose home, car and even worried about paying utilities, but doing spell work for that. I'm afraid he may sell the puppy for spite and to get more money to blow.

Again thank you .
roar1

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Hmm legally cant you take him to small claims court and sue for the money owed or the dog.. burn a crown of success candle as you go through this.
j82

Unread postby roar1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm

I spoke with the deputy last night and he advised me to call a magistrate judge this morning. I just happen to get the one he named who was his cousin and he coudn't advise me what to do. He said I could possible file with the court, but he couldn't say how the judge that might get it would rule if at all. You have to know this town. Barney Fife runs it.

I haven't spoke to my cousin today and I have no idea where the puppy is. I know he has his son visiting and I was afraid of getting into another screaming match in frnt of him. I thought he was a good guy even though I had gotten him out of prison twice. Should have known based on his charges, "theft by taking." In the beginning he agreed with all of the the necessary expenses and told me to just get what was needed since the puppy was with me and I was caring for him rather than running everything through him. He seemed so gracious for all the help I had given to him and his wife. He actually showed the gratitude I never got from the family for all I did. It was expected. I don't know what about the conversation I had with his brother-in-law set him off. All I mentioned was that I hoped he would let me buy the puppy and then he wouldn't have to pay me back anything. I can't understand my cousin's logic when he tries to tell me either. The brother-in-law already knew everything. I don't know why my other cousin-in- law called him and told him anything in the first place. When I confront him all he said was whatever was happening between us was between us. Funny if he had opened his mouth there wouldn't have been anything between us. And here he is a "preacher" an was on his way to church when I spoke to him.

I don't have a crown of success candle, but I do have the mojo bag and oil. Is it possible for me to dress a candle with the oil and use it that way?

I'm trying to get the somewhat peace back, but am secretly hoping he will sucumb to his illness that he was just treated for. He's just an in-law, but his wife and her mother and sister are like here mother's family. They alway have a fight going in their so I guess they ran out of new drama in theirs.

In doing the moving spell, since i didn't know what colors to use I choose the astral color representing the puppy and me. If this isn't right could someone please let me know what colors to use.

I greatly appreciate any and all help.
roar1

Unread postby cancankant » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Does this person have papers or anything that legally states this dog is his? If not, I would consider suing him for the dog and/or medical and care expenses. On the other hand, if you agreed to take care of "his" dog, the judge may not rule in your favor. If this person is abusing this animal, call animal control. You might not get the dog yourself, but it would save the animal from being harmed.

This is a hoodoo forum, and I'm a beginner. I say follow what others on this forum have told you as far as the spellwork goes, but here's my bit of advice. If this relative wants to sell the dog, offer to buy it. Ask what he's going to put in his ad for a price and agree to it. If you can't afford it, then see if he'll listen to reason. All the while do your rootwork and spells, etc. St. Francis is an excellent suggestion.

I've been in really bad situations as far as animals are concerned and can't even fathom someone stealing one of my dogs or cats. Maybe you will be able to convince him to relinquish the dog and/or pay you for your time and supplies. Six months is a long time to take care of a dog and then just have it taken from you. Hopefully this selfish person will realize they are being selfish or just decide to be even greedier and let you "buy him out". I would also have the relative sign a contract with you if he gives or sells you the dog.

As far as what you can do if he sells the dog to someone else or keeps it...you said he was in "prison" a couple of times. If he's on probation, call his PO!!! Hot Foot or Crossing for the spells!
cancankant

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Even if you're not sure how the judge would rule, file anyway. Six months IS a long time to leave an animal with someone, especially without paying for any of their care. While doing the spellwork it never hurts to pursue the mundane. You might also want to petition Saint Rocco, the patron of dogs and dog lovers. Good luck!
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby roar1 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:21 am

Thank you for all of your suggestions, I'm doing all.

I did offer to buy the dog and forego him paying me what was owed. I wasn't even charging for my time just the necessity for his care and supplies. He would have come out to the better getting the money back for the dog and not having to pay me for the past six months expenses. He had only had the puppy a week before he asked me to puppy sit and never came back for him because they got two more tea cup chihuahua puppies. This poor puppy became the stepchild and was going to be thrown out in the dirt yard in January.

I still can't understand what actually caused it. I just made a comment to another cousin-in-law which is his brother-in-law during a conversation about "his" dog that I've had for just over a year that I would like to buy the puppy rather than him selling it to someone else since I had him from 8 weeks old and I wouldn't even ask fo reimbursment for out of pocket to this point.

In actuality the amount he currently owes me is about just a little less than what he paid for him based on what he told me before. That is what he was told by his brother-in-law when he called him right after we had spoken. I can't understand why he called and told him anything in the first place.

He then told me I made him look like a deadbeat that didn't pay his bills. I never said nor meant to imply that and I tried to tell him that. I told him I knew his financial situation before his wife got her disabilty so I wasn't demanding the money, even though I needed it. He didn't want to here the facts such as him telling me on four occassions that he would get a payment to me. Even after they purchased a new car and knew I needed a payment from him to be able to make my car payment. I almost lost my car had another advance against my worker's comp not come though.

I have always walked on eggshells around this particular family group bcause they are weird. And they call me that because I practice hoodoo.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all and Ican't understand.

He stil knows he owes me the money regardless of taking the dog, but still hasn't contacted me. I fear if I contat him it will continue to get worse.

I apologize for continuing to ramble on about it, but all information is extremely appreciated, helpful and will be put into use.
roar1

Unread postby cancankant » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:51 am

Another suggestion would be using a honey jar spell to "sweeten" this relative towards you. He needs to understand that you didn't mean ill towards him. This now sounds like a case of hurt feelings, with your dog in the middle. He's taken the dog to spite you and it's not necessarily about money. You could also pray that no other buyers come forward for the dog. If he's asking "what he paid" for a dog that is now an older puppy/young adult, he is going to be in for a surprise. What you pay for a puppy is not what you get for an adult dog, except in very extreme cases.

You might want to write this person a very well though out letter, outlining that you only want what is best for the animal. Honestly, I doubt you will ever see the money he owes you unless you take him to court over it or he begins to see things from your point of view. I would focus on what you want MOST (the dog). If you get the dog, I'd then work on the money aspect -- you ARE being reasonable, since you're not asking for the dog AND your money for supplies, etc.

This is a crappy situation all around. He's hurt, you're hurt and the dog is suffering because of it. All these things need to change in order for this to work out. I think the best possible outcome would be for your cousing to realize that this fight is not worth it and just give you the dog and be done with it.
cancankant

Unread postby roar1 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:11 am

Thank you cancankant you are seeing it the way I am. How possible can I get my cousin to realize the fight isn't worth it and just give the dog back? I think the whole thing is really stupid in the first place, the fight I mean and really it's a one sided fight as far as the issue he has. My fight is on the dog's behalf.

My main concern is and always has been the dog and he knows it. I tried to tell him that the night he told me he was coming to take him. I told him there was no need and that whatever he was told or thought he was told he took the wrong way. He wouldn't even listen. I even told him that regardless of what he thought at the time the dog shouldn't suffer for it. He wouldn't even listen to me at all. He said he would take care of his dog. Funny he hadn't up until then. He never even called to check on him or stopped to play with him as he drove by my house to his. All in my family know my deep feelings towards all animals and think I strange because of it, but the exploit it when it benefits them.

He has no emotional investment in the dog that's why he was ust gong to sell him to get his money back. as he told his wife when she said that they could try to work something out if he wanted to keep it, al this before talking to me. He told her it wasn't his dog he hadn't raised it. He would just sell him and get anther later when he had time to care for it. Yet he has three in house chihuahuas. He said he couldn't afford the expense of keeping the dane and not it not being his dog or at his house even though they live two houses down on family owned acreage. He had no expenses, I was paying for his up keep. I even offered to keep him at my house and pay for everything, since I already was if he wouldn't sell him.

I have after several calls back and forth from the sheriff's office to superior court have confirmed that under our laws, if a dog has resided on your property for fifteen days then the dog is yours and you are completely responsible for it. Also, even in a boarding situation if a dog is left in your care and there has been no payment for it's care within fifteen days or based on contractual agreement then the dog was considered abandonded. the animal control sgt. told me I could have him prosecuted for theft by taking and criminal trespass for what he has done.

The only problem with that is he's on probation for federal and state felony theft charges. He would be sent back to finish the remainder of his sentence for these charges as well as any new. he has a young son that he has only seen for maybe two years of his life due to his previous prison time. I'm known as the b**ch in the family when things need to get done and they have used those sevices, but haven't had them used against them directly.

I'm trying a honey jar, but don't know if it will work fast enough. I tried to talk to him that night but he seems to stubborn to even listen. It's like he didn't even what to think he might have misunderstood something. I have never given him any reason to even doubt my honesty or character. My past deeds should have been enough.

I don't care about my feelings being hurt or his for that matter or the money. I just care about the dog.

I don't want to go the legal route, because I don't want to take him away from his family for at least 5-7 years over a misunderstanding, but he appears to be unyeilding.

If for whatever reason I cannot get the dog back, i.e. he sold it already, he was looking at potential buyers before I even found out they were going to sell him, which was only by accident, what would be the best form of retaliation can I do spell wise?

I would hate for him to go to prison because of me as the rest of the family would hold that against me and retaliate, but I would do alot worse hoodoo wise to him as that wouldn't be necessarily linked back to me. It would appear natural to them, because they don't think hoodo or things of that nature work. They call me a devil worshipper and the like.

Again thank you all for your support and help. I can't thank you enough.
roar1

Unread postby cancankant » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 am

I would say get a Crossing spell kit or maybe Hot Foot (if you want to get him OUT of your life).

My opinion on matters where a person has violated the law continously and relatives continue to support him & bail him out (literally and figuratively) is that those people are in the wrong. The only way your cousin is going to learn his lesson is by facing consequences. I understand your dillema, though. It stinks to be "the bad guy" when this person's relatives are mollycoddling him and keeping him out of prison (where it seems he should be, since he'll even steal from relatives).

I'm a former correctional officer, and I can tell you, nothing stings worse to an inmate than having to go back to prison. I hope the honey jar spell works and he forgets the foolishness and gives you the dog. I just wonder what happens if he can't find a buyer? Hopefully he gives the dog back to you. If he can't feed the dog, I have a hard time believing he can provide the necessary medical care for the animal. Great Danes are at an extremely high risk of bloating, which can be fatal if not treated quickly enough. If emergency surgery is needed, it can cost upwards of $3000. It sounds like your cousin has enough on his plate with the Chis (another breed with tons of health problems).

Out of curiousity, where did he get the dog? If he got it from a legitimate breeder, he might be required to give it back to the breeder. If he got it from a pet store or puppy mill, the dog could have never been genetically tested, so selling it to someone else could open him up to a lawsuit. It's something to keep in mind for leverage.
cancankant

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm

I'm with cancankant with this one, it may seem an oversimplification, but if he didn't want to to go prison, he shouldn't have committed a felony, and I'd bet he knows just going into your yard and taking the dog was a violation of probation. I worked for our welfare department for 8 years, and 4 of those were sharing cases with probation. In my experience, the vast majority of them keep messing up and blaming everyone else, and messing up everyone's lives because their families put up with it. Every family has one, and in our family we've had to cut our 'one' out of our lives for our own well-being and sanity. It sounds to me like these people have screwed you over before, and they'll keep doing it as long as they can. While I understand why you don't want to cause a huge family rift, I think you're going to wind up deciding which is more important, the dog or your not being the 'bad guy.' This is, however, just my opinion and I shall decend from my soapbox forthwith.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby roar1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:14 am

To the best of my knowledge he bought the dog from a backyard breeder that he found in a trade magazine.

He bought him since he couldn't find a Chi that was small enough for his wife's liking. Then when he found them they pushed the Dane out. I expressed my anger to him then about that situation. He said he had always wanted a Dane and planned on getting a female also to bred and sell the puppies to off set the care of the adults. I won't even start on my thoughts regarding that plan.

He didn't see anything wrong with taking the dog even referring to it as his, when I had told him in the past about the about the county ownership laws.

I spoke with an attorney who actually went to school with him and he confirmed he was an idiot.

I haven't had any communication with him as of yet. Every time I think of calling him about even the money he owes I get so angry. The anger just continues to grow. I just wish he would vanish from this earth. I actually thought he was a "good" guy since I had only known him for this past year an a half since he's been out of prison. He went in shortly after my cousin married him so I never really got to know him before.

I'm waiting on the other cousin that started this whole thing to come to my house. He told me the day this all happened that he planned to help me with the grooming of his dog this weekend. It hasn't happened in the past so I'll see if it happens now. It should be today if it's going to happen, because he's the preacher and Sunday is all about chuch and keeping up with the Jones'

I'm hearing from other members of my family that are on my side, it's just their little group that lives in their own little world since my paternal cousin passed, he was my blood the rest are second cousins, in-laws. The other members are telling me I may just need to give up that it's not worth the fight and that I shouldn't do anything to get him sent back because of his nine year old son.

He just needs to disappear.
roar1

Unread postby cancankant » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Sounds like a good candidate for hot footing!!! I'd have a hard time with him living just down the street from me. I'm a dog lover, and not fan of backyard breeding. People who get into it don't know what they're doing and their foolishness can end up huring someone, since they breed for money and don't take temperment and genetic issues into consideration.

Hope your honey jar works. Both of you need a cooling down period. Don't suppose you've got a friend that your cousin wouldn't know that could buy the dog off of him? I'm assuming he's advertising this dog somehow. :D Then I'd have him neutered and he'd be worthless to the cousin for his breeding scheme.

Hopefully he moves away from you. I'm glad I'm not in this situation because I'd probably end up in jail myself (for slapping the heck out of him)! Nodbody messes with my furbabies. You're in my thoughts & prayers. Keep the good faith. No matter what, you did what you could for the dog.
cancankant

Unread postby roar1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I hate the fact he lives just down from me too. I actaully gave his wife my bllod cousin the acre of land to set up there home last Sept. i hd promised my aunt, their grandmotheron her death bed that I would make watch out for them.

I haven't been able to find a listing anywhere for the dog and don't know where he's keeping him. He may have already sold him. i just found out by acident that he was planning on selling him. when I spoke to his wife the day all this happened is when it can up in a conversation. he had been looking and talking to people about a week before I knew anything. So basically he was planning on selling him right out from under me. Apparently they didn't think I needed to know and I guess he thought he could just have people come by my house to look at him.

I don't care for breeder much at all. most are in it for the money and there are far too many unwanted pets that need homes as it is. There has been a large increase at the animal control here as it is and this isn't a no kill shelter. What angers me is that if he sells him what's to say the person he sells him to won't then decide he doesn't want him and surrenders him.

I don't know if I will ever cool down. it's all I can do to keep from going to jail myself. They know how I am. I can't go to jail as I have 11 cats an 2 other dogs that I have to care for because they were the ones that were supposed to care for them if I was unavailable, such as when I get my knee and shoulder surgeries done.

I actaully ran into the cousin that started it all by calling him in the first place. I was on the way up from my mailbox and he was coming down the driveway cutting across my yard to get to my uncle's house.

He stopped and acted as if nothing had happened and he had done nothing wrong. I wanted to well you probably know what I wanted to do to him, it would involve jail. And of course he never came to help groom "his" dog as he claimed. Which I never expected him to do. That's been the problem all along the dog aren't theirs until they want them to be and only for a brief moment then they're done with them. They act like they are disposable. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
roar1

Spell-Casting for the Return of a Lost Escaped Missing Cat

Unread postby Abraxas » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 am

My girlfriend and I have been customers directly and indirectly(thru sub-retailers) of lucky mojo products for well over two years now. I've studied magick in it's various forms for a great deal longer than that. I know this might not be the correct sub forum for this thread or even considered appropriate on the board at all, BUT: due to it's extreme importance to us and others I need just a little energetic help from those willing to add some.

Mojeena, short version: MOJO, our tiny little black half-cat, named by me because she does infact resemble a little black mojo hand, has escaped our apartment. She was just about to get spade and before we got her to an appointment--POOF she's roamin around most likely to get laid. We must be moved out to our new location by the end of the month and need her back with us secured before we walk out the door.

I've set a light atop a St. Anthony card under our large painting of st. francis along with her nametag which she was able to get off before she skipped out. I'm burning a little sage just to help disperse the negative thoughts that could arise with both of us worrying. We've got our shoes on our tiny little apartment porch (to leave a scent trail) along with a bit of cat poop thrown out under our window (could be her's from the litter box or one of our other little pal's who make up her family). All I'm asking here is that you take a look at her picture and use any little energy thoughtform you could to help her get back to us.

It's a very nice day right now here in southwest missouri so she's probably feeling pretty safe and horny aswell--but when night comes around it's been forecasted for rain/tstorms. I've lurked here since the forums began and I respect every expert and teacher on here most definitely Cat, nag, and the other mods. Please don't delete this because I believe the universal love many of us have for our four legged famillars helps bridge the distance and time it takes to return lost pets. Just two seconds, look into her eyes and tell her she belongs back with jordan and hannah.

http://imgur.com/5qHvC.jpg
Love you all,

much appreciated.

JM&HD
Abraxas

Re: Moj(o)eena

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 am

If you have any attraction oil carve her name and your name on a candle and dress it with Attraction and burn that with the Saint Anthony candle. That will help, but if this is a cat that has gotten out before and come back, she'll be back. Best of Luck.
Turnsteel

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 am

Cats usually come back. They know where the food and the warm is.

Make sure you put posters up in the neighbourhood and ask all the neighbours. Do you have any catnip? Put it on the doorstep. If you need to order anything and it won't arrive in time, why not have the people at the shop set a light for you? A St Francis candle, perhaps?

I have good luck drawing animals using sigils, but that's outside the realm of hoodoo and you'll need to PM me if you want the spell.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 am

Hey, you can also petition St. Francis along with St. Anthony, I'm sure you know but cats, especially young ones get the wondering bug. I know so many cats who have gone off cattin' around for 3-5 days, they have good survival instincts. Keep praying and we will keep you in our thoughts!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Lost/missing cat

Unread postby curiosity » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:16 am

Hi all,

My kitty has been missing for four days now. We just moved to a new location and he is quite the outdoorsman, so my guess is he went for a walk and got lost in the new territory (BTW, I would like nothing more than for him to be an indoor cat, but that just isn't possible with this guy). How can I help him come home? I'm doing all the mundane stuff, and I've already sprinkled some Attraction powder and oil around the house (I use it a lot, so in addition to the magical properties he may recognize the smell). I've been asking St Francis and St Expedite for help, but we literally have just moved and I don't have an altar set up or even any candles (hoping to fix that today).

Any ideas? Obviously FAST would be good!

Thanks!!
curiosity

Re: Lost/missing cat

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 am

Petition St Martin de Porres, who sheltered and healed stray dogs and cats and could talk to animals. He is usually pictured with a dog and a cat.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 am

Alas, if you don't confine a cat for three weeks or so when you make a move, the cat will not have marked the new territory sufficiently to call it home, and can easily become lost or disoriented.

I know that folks want magical solutions to practical matters, but this is a case in which it may not be possible to bring about a happy outcome through magical means.

Three weeks of confinement -- that's what a vet long ago told me is the length of time that it takes a cat to sufficiently mark and memorize the new home space and leave enough scent trails around it for certain recognition. Short supervised outdoor "visits" to the yard during this three-week adjustment are important, if the cat will be an indoor / outdoor cat, but no unsupervised visits to the outdoors should be permitted until three weeks have passed.

Good luck, dear. And good luck to your cat.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Calling on Saint Anthony to help bring him home may help and adding a prayer to the Crystals Silence League may give some assistance also.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Spells for return of animal seized or taken

Unread postby Elihue » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:12 pm

I have 8 wonderful horses seized by mistake by police in a raid. They have been taken and the three most expensive have disappeared, one with a foal.

All legal attempts to reclaim these animals, who are like family, have been blocked.

I have prayed and called on the 4 guardians and archangels.

Legal and illegal attempts to regain them physically start to happen, and then wither.

Help is needed.

Suggestions? Assistance?

I appeal to The Community.
Elihue

Re: Horses Taken, Spells for Return Blocked

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Have you petitioned St. Anthony, patron of the lost and missing?

If you have to partake in legal proceedings to get them back, I would utilize Court Case products and if you know of any particular names/contacts who are in control of the situation, put them in a honey jar for your favor.

I would also petition St. Martin of Tours also; he is a horseman.
mommystwin27

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Saint Martin of Tours (in Spanis San Martin Cabaellro) apepars on Talismanic plaques made with real horseshoes, such as this one:

AMU-MEX-HERP
El Secreto de la Virtuosa Herradura Horseshoe Plaque
$10.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Elihue » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 am

Thank you for your concern and help. I will indeed petition these saints. I have done a "calling" ritual weekly to call the horses back...the problem being is they are bound themselves, and cannot return. I have asked, spiritually, for people to physically go and get them, but these people have been turned down, refused, and threatened by the police.

I will continue to post and update this thread. Any revelations are welcomed.
If nothing else, please include me in your prayers.

All blessings to you,
Elle
Elihue

Lost/missing/Stolen Cat- Plesae help!

Unread postby ren2000 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Hello..
I am on here seeking probono help from a seer/psychic practitioner to lend me their assistance and expertise in locating my dear cat.

He disappeared about late May. I have done everything I could to find him, but nothing has come up. He was an INDOOR cat [/b](***Very important point***).[b] He was never let out. If you let an indoor cat out, most likely, they won't stray too far. My intuition tells me he was REMOVED from the premises by one individual.

This happened while I was on the road. I can only do so much and my hands are tied. I have a ton of other bills that I have to contend with at this time, so that's why I need help so bad...

I'm asking anything psychic practitioners on here who have had experience and success in matters such as this or if you know of any successful psychics in this specialty who can help me, please let me know!
Chad
ren2000

Re: Lost/missing/Stolen Cat- Plesae help!

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Hello, Ren 2000,
I am so very sorry about your cat! How devastating.
We don't do private psychic readings on the forum. I would encourage you to call the Hoodoo Psychic line. 1-888-4-HOODOO. They can help you
In the meantime, pray to St Francis of Assissi, the Patron Saint of Animals.
There is a thread on the forum on him.
Now, ALL of my pets wear religious medals. One of their medals is St Francis of Assissi on one side and, on the other side, St. Anthony. He is the Saint that you pray to for anything lost. Again, we have threads on the forum for him too.
Good luck and please keep us posted.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ThedaBara » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:52 pm

While you wait for a reading and/or rootwork advice, you can also contact MISC to set a small emergency light for you. These do not include candle reports, but they're free of charge.

Best of luck-- you and your sweet cat are in my prayers. <3
ThedaBara

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 am

You can also petition St. Martin de Porres, who healed and sheltered stray animals and is often pictured with a dog and cat.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting for Return of Lost Escaped Taken Missing Pet

Unread postby ren2000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello everyone. Thanks for your replies.

It's interesting that this site is called "Lucky Mojo", because it sounds like I'm going to require a lot of luck here in locating my pet friend.

I started a new thread on here because I was trying to attract as many individuals on here as possible for response in this case.

I also wasn't aware that members weren't allowed to publish their emails on here. So sorry about that. I plead being a newbie on this forum within regards to that.

Within regards to contacting psychics, I didn't know that there were no psychic readings on this forum. I am petitioning for that sort of help.

ThedaBara- you mentioned someone named MISC? Who is this and how can I reach them?

I have heard of St. Martin de Porres, but not St. Francis of Assissi. (Please note that I am not aware of any of this. How does one seek the help of these entities? I'm clueless....)
ren2000

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 am

Good Morning Ren2000,
First of all, Lucky Mojo is so kind that they do indeed give free readings. Just go the Radio Show thread and post your request to get a free reading on Lucky Mojo's Sunday radio Show. You will have 3 of the best readers. They can give you insight about your missing pet. I will be editing your post
MISC is the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. http://www.missionary-independent.org
Read about Saint Francis of Assisi here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
These sites could help you to find your pet.
Good Luck to you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Morning Ren2000,
First of all, Lucky Mojo is so kind that they do indeed give free readings. Just go the Radio Show thread and post your request to get a free reading on Lucky Mojo's Sunday radio Show.

And here's the link, with full instructions!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

helping getting pet back

Unread postby lkw » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:09 pm

HI everyone,

I'm hoping that someone on here can give suggestions the proper oils/candles for me to use for my situation.
Basically my end goal is to get my pet bird back from a friend without ruining our relationship. if possible would like the Universe to create situation where friend K would decide on her own will to do so. (for those who want more information on my situation, i've written a long backstory about the situation below)

I recently had a reading with a root worker and he recommended to get an Influence candle ---- and dress with command/control/compel oil.
Ideally would like to start the candles going early this week, as the current plan is to take the bird back sometime around late March.

I was wondering if either one of these would work for my situation. Also would love some clarification on specific items' intended purpose (as I am a bit confused over the commanding oils:

1-i do have white candles and the LM oils: controlling and bend over. would either of these oils (used by self or combined ) have the same effect as an LM influence candle dressed with command oil?

2-and what is the difference between control and command oils?

3-someone also suggested burning a cut and clear candle for K to clear her hold on the parrot... what do ppl think?

Thank you in advance for your help and support. I really hope this will work - if it doesn't I am already mentally bracing for K's crazy fit when I do take the bird back.
But I would love to maintain my friendship with K, with my baby bird back safe and sound in my home.

BACKSTORY
2 years ago, I gave my beloved parrot to friend K to care for - as my life situation was in a state of upheaval.
As things have settled down for me, I have noticed more and more that K is unable to properly care for the bird. While K showers him with a lot of affection, the parrot constantly is exposed to things are potentially life threatening. When I point thse things that she needs to change, K is dismissive about my views and gets very defensive ( She seems to view my views as an attack on her caretaking) Worse yet, she doesn't really change her ways after we talk. What used to be a close friendhip is now strained b/c of this rift over the bird. 4 months ago, we had a huge fallout and in the end I .. in the end we negotiated split living setup (i.e. bird stays with K for 2 weeks and then me for 2 - like a wierd divorced child situation)

But, having a unstable hoome is clearly getting stressful for the bird and its becoming obvious that K will not change her ways...(recently she thought it was fun to have the parrot chew on her broken cellphoone)

I'd really like to end this strange shared 'parenthood' of the parrot, and find some way for her to willingly give the bird back to me. I"ve hinted before that I really miss him but K starts to act really anxious when I do. I suspect the reason she is unwilling to give up the bird is not b/c she truly shares an affinity with the bird.. but b/c of her own mental issues (i.e. being stuck in life, etc.) K clings to parrot for support.
lkw

post in wrong section

Unread postby lkw » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi Moderators,
i believe my last post got placed in the wrong section. (it is currently in the 'lost pet' section)

i had originally placed the question in the "how to' section for control/dominate/influence spells area...
b/c my question is more on which command oil(s) to use for pushing a friend to return a pet.

and the reader advised me to burn an influence candle this week, but since i cannot find one near me .. was looking for suggestions on alternativs that could also work as an incluence candle.

Please advise'
thank you
Z
lkw

Re: post in wrong section

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Nope, hun, the question is about getting a "taken" pet back. It is not about dominating. You could dominate the person to Hell and back and not get your pet back -- or you could use any one of a dozen other tricks that were not about dominating, and you'd get your pet back. Your situation is that you wan your pet back. You are not out to dominate the other person for the sheer sake of domination.

This is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company Forum. The Influence Candle you want is for sale here, so you do not need to make a substitute:

CAN-GLS-INFL
Influence Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lkw » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:05 pm

thank you Cat,

I was advised by my LM reader to burn the Influence candle this week so that I could take action around in a couple weeks. Since I live in the east coast, I thought an order From Lucky Mojo would not be able to make it here by that deadline. That's why I was asking for an alternative for influence candle.
lkw

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:46 am

Ikw, i understand your situation, but i am not sure what you are asking us to do. We are not going to recommend products from our competitors who have shops closer to you. They have their own forums or customer service desks (or not, as the case may be). This forum is here to help folks select, purchase and effectively employ our hand-made Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- it is actually a part of our shop. All of the moderators are recompensed in Lucky Mojo products, and Lucky Mojo staff members post here regularly as well.

The best i can do for you, since you are not intending to purchase from us, and you want to use a substitute for an Influence candle that we make, is to direct you to the Crystal Silence League -- a free prayer service -- and toward a convenient list of the most common go-to herbs, roots, and spiritual supplies for various situation, called "Hoodoo at a Glance."

Here are the URLs:

The Crystal Silence League
http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Next, since you have your heart set on an Influence Candle -- have you considered having one burned FOR you at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church? This service provides for the candle to be lit either within a day or so or on a future date that you specify, with your freely worded petition attached -- and a candle report is emailed to you at the conclusion of the burn.

The MISC Candle Service web site is here:

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH ALTAR CANDLE SERVICES:
HOW WE CAN SET LIGHTS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL AID
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Best of luck -- and by the way, you could also sign up for our weekly radio show and ask for spells 9not reading) that would cover the situation. You would get three short spells and they might be very practical and easy to use. The radio show sign-up section of the board is here. Choose the next open date (today as i write this) -- the service is free.

2014 Radio Show Pre-Call IDs
2014-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f96.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lkw » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi Miss Cat,

Thank you for the clarification and the kind words of advice
I"m willing to do whatever's in my power to get my child back..

I posted a prayer for the Crystal Silence League and will also call to setup a candle burning service tomorrow.
I had called Lucky Mojo earlier in the year for candle burning service and For some reason, was told that this service was not being offered anymore.
I'm happy to see that is not the case.

As for things I can do here at my home, i have a couple questions: I do have the Lucky Mojo oils: Cut and Clear and... the commanding oils: Control, Command and Bend Over,
1-- If I take a white vigil candle and anoint them wit the oil.. would one or a combination of these commanding oils that I have (Lucky Mojo's Control, Command or Bend Over) work to help situation? (i mean, in addition to the Church's service of burning an influence candle)
and
2- and would it help to burn another white candle with the Lucky Mojo's " cut and clear" oil in order to remove the attatchment that my friend K has for the bird?

Warm Regards,
Z
lkw

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, lkw ,
Yes, you can execute all of your ideas.
Those are good ideas!
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need help on how to get someone to sell me back my horse!

Unread postby kellieadams1 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello,

Hoping to get some help from the forum. I sold a horse about 6 years ago for family reasons and I would like to purchase this horse back as he is extremely special to me. I contacted the current owner about 2 wks ago to enquire about purchasing him back. She wasn't really interested in selling him and has since emailed me to tell me he's not for sale.

So, any ideas of what I can do to get her to sell him back to me? Im desperate to have him back...

Thank you!
kellieadams1

Re: Need help on how to get someone to sell me back my horse!

Unread postby Brooke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi I feel for you and it is a situation I can relate to very well having been in the same situation myself in the past. I have been fortunate and have been able to buy a couple of my old horses back. You could always ask for first option to buy if the new owner decides to sell.
From a magical perspective you could ask if you could visit the horse and put oils around places that the owner would touch such as the gate or tack etc. The products I would consider in this case is compelling, do as I say. I would wear fast luck and put a name paper in my left shoe with the owners name and some Do as I say on that as well.
Brooke

Re: Need help on how to get someone to sell me back my horse!

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, kellieadams1,
That's good advice from Brooke!
This may sound crazy, but also look at the real estate section of the forum.
You could do the same type of spells that people do for real estate.
Additionally, pray to St Francis of Assissi. I'd lite a vigil candle to him and pray a Novena. He really helps a lot with animals.
www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
Wishing you the best and pray that you get your baby back
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Cat Missing After Fire

Unread postby prayerandwill » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:02 am

Please help! We just had a devastating fire-- it started in the apartment below ours and then spread upwards into my bedroom. It was 11/17/14, in the evening, and my roommate and I were both out when it happened but our pets were all home-- two cats (Remus, the skinny male, and Luna, the chubby little girl), a ball python, and a rat. It's been nearly two weeks and we haven't even been allowed back inside yet to look around. The firemen brought out Remus, the snake, and the rat, but Luna is nowhere to be found.

I'm so scared and worried! We moved a block or so away, into some new apartments. I've been leaving food for her outside of the old one, but it's untouched... I imagine it may be because people are still in and out of the apartment and it reeks of fire and fear and not-us. Either I or someone else has been out nearly every night looking for her, but nothing. Posters are everywhere, shelters are notified, neighbors know, dog-walkers have been told... I don't know what to do.

I lost most of my supplies in the fire, but I had a few oils in my car that I've been working with. So far, I've set tealights anointed with various oils and carved with a petition in a circle around a petition paper. Healing, St. Jude, Fiery Wall of Protection, Clarity, Tranquility, Reconciliation, and Blessing. I know Lucky Mojo supplies would take a while to arrive, and I'm penniless anyway, but what can I do with what I have/what I can get nearby? Please help us. I can handle losing the apartment (no insurance), but I can't handle losing Luna. Please.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Re: Spells for Return of Lost Escaped Taken Seized Missing Pet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, prayerandwill

I am so very sorry about your cat! How devastating.

Please pray to St Francis of Assissi, the Patron Saint of Animals.
There is a thread on the forum on him.

Now, ALL of my pets wear religious medals. One of their medals is St Francis of Assissi on one side and, on the other side, St. Anthony. He is the Saint that you pray to for anything lost. Again, we have threads on the forum for him too.

You may want to read the posts here to see if there's any other ideas (such as having the Crystal Silence League pray for the return of your Luna) http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Good luck and please keep us posted.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:36 am

I hope I am posting this in the correct section. If I didn't it's not out of disrespect, but that I simply thought it was the right one.

I need help QUICK. I'll try to explain this as easily as I can.

About 3 years ago, my sister's teacher needed to have someone foster or adopt her dog (I'll call her Sandy). My sister took Sandy and gave her to my Dad. My son and I live with him and we have taken care of her. He's never home due to work. Now we are moving and my sister said she wanted us to take Sandy. Our Dad was fine with it. All of a sudden today (which I knew would happen), he texts me and tells me that he talked to my sister (lies) and he is going to adopt another dog and keep Sandy. My Dad should not have animals, least of all female ones. He's rough, abusive and when they outlive their fun, he gets rid of them. I have protected Sandy the entire time that she's been with us. I am her human and she's happy with me. She doesn't even pay attention to him even if he calls her. She's by my side every moment I am home.

I need to know what to do to change his mind. I have had good luck with using a skull candle with Influence Oil, but I think I need something with more punch to go with it because he's stubborn. Obviously I can get anything of his I need and have access to him, his bedroom and car. I have about 2 weeks to do this. I have to check the license paperwork to see if she is in my name or my Dad's. But if she is not in my name, I need him to sign her over to me.

Thank you so much as always.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello UnBound,

Sorry to hear about this rough situation. In addition to the Influence oil, which I think is a good idea, I think you should pair that with Commanding oil if you have it, as well as incorporating calamus root chips. Both will give you a dominant edge in the situation, and make him more inclined to see things you way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

You could also have MISC light a Commanding vigil light for you at the church, and in the petition state that the dog is yours and your dad will have no say in who she ends up with (or something like that). I'd back this up with confronting your dad about this head-on, and calmly explain to him why you're the better guardian for the dog.

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

If all that fails, you might have to go the legal route and get a mediator involved. If things go that way, use Court Case products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And above all else, keep protection up on that dog:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mayla5863 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi everyone,thanks for viewing my post...

Last weekend on Oct 22nd i was moving to a new residence 75 miles away. My son had my cats in a pet carrier, about to put them both in the moving truck. The latch on the side had popped open and one of the cats darted out and ran as though she was panicking to get back indoors. They are indoor only cats and they are sisters. They are brown and black in color. I can tell that Lucy, the one that ran was terrified of being outdoors. She ran to the front of the building but could not in, then she ran to the back trying to get in, then she just ran off somewhere scared and panicking. I wanted to bring them both her to live a quiet life.

I love and miss Lucy and so does her sister. I never have done any magic or anything. I put up postings on Crystal Silence League. On pet finding websites also.

My adult sons still lives at the apartment complex where i moved from. I am hoping to get some help from a Rootworker Probono because i am on disabilty.

Also a reader told me that someone had taken my cat in where i used to live..I am hoping that there is a way to get this person to release my cat and my cat can be guided back to my sons safely and she is brought back to me.

If i can't get help probono, Is there any effective recommendations i can use to get this person to release my cat soon and guide her back home to my sons?.

Lucy also have a tan square patch on the l side of her chest and a real thin tan line over her mouth.

Please help bring Lucy back to me and her sister, please.
mayla5863

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello mayla5863,

I'm so sorry to hear about your lost kitty :( My first suggestion would be to have your sons go knocking on some doors in your apartment complex with a photo of Lucy and ask people if they have seen her. If someone has indeed taken her in, hopefully they will understand she's a lost kitty, not an abandoned kitty, and turn her over. Your sons should also put up fliers in the apartment complex, with their phone number.

You can also pray to the St. Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals, and St. Anthony, who can help return lost things:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

If your sons are unsuccessful in getting Lucy back, here is where you can read about the Lucky Mojo pro bono fund:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Bono_Fund

Good luck to you, hope you find your cat!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ladynuna_69 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:55 am

Hi there. I really need a spell so much, and i need your help. my problem is my cat go out through window, usually he will come bck after a day. but now its been 4 days. I'm afraid there is someone keep my cat from coming back. Do anyone of you have any spell to make that person let go of my cat? please help me.

love, Lady Nuna
ladynuna_69

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 am

Hello ladynuna_69,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum; I'm sorry you had to come here under such stressful circumstances. I moved your post over to this thread about lost pets, because if you scroll up and read through the whole thread, you'll find ideas on what to do to help bring back your lost cat. I wish you the best of luck and hope they come home soon.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals