Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:34 pm

hlb111 --

A short reading from 10 to 30 minutes) with a good member of AIRR should clear the air as to whether you have been cursed, held back by jealousy, or otherwise had your blessings stolen. Your questions simply cannot be answered by anyone on the forum and if you want a reading, you can arrange for it.

Incidentally, i never burn black candles to clear negativity. I use black candles to CAUSE negativity. I use double-action or reversing candles to send back evil and Uncrossing candles to take off crossed conditions.

There is a thread called "Am I Cursed," by the way -- you can post there, but essentially everyone will tell you to get a reading. LOL!
catherine yronwode

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:14 am

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for the heads up about black candles. I feel like I should just use white candles for everything so I don't make a mistake about the color lol. I'll get a reading. Thank you again!

roseaeo

Unread post by roseaeo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello Catherine
Having read through this thread, I've realised I need to work on some protection, uncrossing conditions before working on my spells for success.
A bit about myself: the past 10 yrs has been very challenging for me. divorced with one child (husband left), no job, no house, no money.Was homeless for 4yrs, no help. I've worked very hard to get to where I am, but it seems the harder i work, the more I get pulled down. Currently, even though i have a job (advertising sales job) i cannot afford to live with my child because I can't afford to rent a flat (or house) for both of us, so my child lives with a family member which hurts both of us (due to the distance, I can only afford to see my child once wk or once a month). I don't make a lot of sales to make commission. what amazes me is that I'm good at closing sales but always at the last minute customers change their minds or when I go out on lunch, they call in but since I'm not available someone else makes the sale.
I biggest wish is to make more sales and commission or get a better paid job to be able to buy a house so my child and I can live together again. It's been 3yrs since we lived together and before that we moved house almost every year which meant changing schools. This has affected my child because they cannot be bothered to make new friends because he believes we'll move again.
I'm new year, but learning a lot by reading the various threads..
I'm an amateur and yet to perform my first spell, can all three spells be done at the same time. Do excuse if this question has been asked in past. Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, roseaeo

Welcome to the forum.

I am not miss cat but I can make my suggestion:

I would do uncrossing followed by protection, followed by you r success spells.

Wishing you the very best

take care

MsGoodHearted

Unread post by MsGoodHearted » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

I have two jobs sales is important.

Day Gig- I sign individuals up for memberships, and I need everyone I call to sign up.

Night Gig- I drive for Lyft/Uber, I need to attract more rides and receive more tips.

I usually use Bewitching Oil, Money Drawing oil, Fiery wall of protection oil, and Fast Luck Powder everyday. It's been pretty slow though :/

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, MsGoodHearted ,

If you're a woman, Jezebel works pretty well for tips. As a matter of fact, someone was just telling me all the money and presents she was getting when she applied this oil

www.luckymojo.com/oil-jezebel.html

Look Me Over is good for either sex (to attract customers):

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Crown of Success:

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

And wealthy way:

www.luckymojo.com/oil-wealthy-way.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

MsGoodHearted

Unread post by MsGoodHearted » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Gotta order some wealthy way and look me over. The rest I have :) Thank you so much!

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi; I'm a new Real Estate Investor (not a Realtor or a Broker), but we can get paid commission too if we put buyers and sellers together on a deal... some can be huge deals. The problem is that their are many people who circumvent efforts, and can steal the entire deal. Most recently a rich lawyer got hold of my deal and practically went behind our back... I was devastated because it would have been a commission that change my entire life.. just ONE of this magnitude.

Anyways.... I need to attract real heavy duty buyers that will commit to me, and have easy access to property packages. I want to be super successful in my business, as I work my normal day job, but then give another 8 hours at night trying to be an investor and manage deals. I find that there is so much waste of time, and on top of this, people are tricking me, and a lot of BSers, or non-authentic people I would love to protect myself from. I need to invest my energy in deals that have true potential and avoid dishonest people or thieves to come and circumvent me. I also want to make sure that all legal matters run smoothly, without question to my role, and it just happens. I need to have a good spell, not too complicated, but truly impactful.... one that:

* Attracts REAL BUYERS and REAL DEALS to me.
* That my efforts end up being sale after sale.
* That I'm protected from the thieves and false dealers.
* That I'm investing my energy in the right direction- being at the right place, at the right time.

Please let me know what I'd need to do...

Ellina

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, Ellina,

Here is what I suggest for your queries:

* Attracts REAL BUYERS and REAL DEALS to me.- www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

* That my efforts end up being sale after sale. www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

* That I'm protected from the thieves and false dealers. www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

* That I'm investing my energy in the right direction- being at the right place, at the right time. www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I hope this helps and wishing you the very best of success

Take care

mana

Unread post by mana » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:48 pm

I am in the process of developing a product that I will be selling to re-sellers.
What advise in regards to spells and LM products would you give to ensure success in the sale and distribution of the product?
It is a premium product for the high end market and natural health consumer.
I was thinking of using
Attraction
Wealthy Way
Money drawing
Attraction
Crown of Success
Pay me products
I have these in oil form only. I intend to by incense to smoke the workshop during packaging but I'm unsure what exact product to use.
Basically I want the product to have a good strong, respected presence and repeat sales of course. I would also like them to be best sellers in whatever shops they land in.Thanks for all previous advise too.

On a side note, there seems to be a pattern occurring that whenever I think of using a LM product I have in hand, I get results even before casting any spells. Loving every product I've ever used from LM

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 am

Hello mana,

I think smoking your products with Crown of Success, Look Me Over and Money Drawing incense would be a great way to help ensure that these products catch the buyer's eye and are successful sellers:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I recommend using incense over oils because oils can stain or be noticeable. Incense is more discreet.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mana

Unread post by mana » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Sister Jean, thanks for that.
What do you think of adding pay me now to the incense? Or perhaps use it as a powder to dust the invoices mixed with fast luck and complelling?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello, mana ,

I think it's a brilliant idea!

Take care

luckyone+

Unread post by luckyone+ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am

Hello LM
I require suggestions for increase in telephone sales. I have petitioned to Saint Expedite, done a couple of attraction spells, steady work and success spells. Over time my candles always burn black (quite scary to look at). I have had various spiritual baths, house cleansing etc. I almost lost my job but they decided to give me another try for a month.
I love my job and the people I work with. I have a sugar and honey jar I'm working with at the moment...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, luckyone+ ,

You may want to work with Master products

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

I hope this helps you

take care

zee

Unread post by zee » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi all,
I wanted to know if there are any recommendations about which LM products to use in order to successfully publish my books. I have been working on these for a couple of years. One is an academic sorts and the other focuses on metaphysics. These are mostly a labor of love and not written with any sort of expectation, although now that both are nearing completion, it would be lovely if they achieved decent sales.

I could potentially self publish on kindle but it would be awesome if my books were accepted by a 'real' publisher!!

thanks in advance for any guidance and suggestions!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Hi zee,

I realize you are new to the forum but please do not start new threads without doing a search of the forum first. I merged your post into the thread on help with sales and marketing, as this is the closest topic to publishing your book. Please read through this thread and you can adapt some of the advice to your particular sales goal.

To draw a publisher to you, I would work an Attraction spell kit. You can word your petition to bring in the kind of publisher you desire.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello. I'm currently working in network marketing where the potential of generating income is massive. My problem is attracting the right customers and getting them to join my team. I have business cards to place at businesses. What should I use to bring more clientele and get more money to buy products to hand out. There's great feedback of what the products do for health. How can I get them to see the vision from watching the videos?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello, Ca_gurl84 ,

Welcome to the forum.

Have you read the 4 pages on this thread?

Additionally, I suggest that you browse through other threads for great spell ideas:

forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-business-finances-job-career-gambling-f36.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

take care and wishing you great success with your business

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm

thanks for replying. i have read the different forums and one actually applied to what i'm doing? I'm in multi-level marketing (MLM). Where you showcase your business from home at your home or meet at a local place and show them the business and explain how it works and income potential. I've read the crown for success is good, money drawing, money stay with me oil are good. I just want to know what specific items to buy without buying two of the same thing. Like i mentioned before, i have business cards to hand out. I'm also planning on buying more products to give out samples. Also, i'll do a home meeting where i invite folks to my house to see the business on the tv and explain more in depth. What can i use on my person, business card, how to sound influential, and attract those who come in contact with me? Also far as candles to burn; i read that deer tongue is good but not sure the depth of that. please help

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi Ca_gurl84,

The link that Miss Aida gave you should provide some great advice on what to generally do to attract new customers to your business.

If you have prospective customers coming to your home to see you in person, anoint yourself with Attraction and Crown of Success and Victory oil, and lightly dress the palms of your hands with Bergamot oil for when you shake their hands on arrival.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html (scroll down 3/4th of the way for Bergamot)

Dust your business cards and anything else you give to potential customers in a light dusting of Attraction powder, to draw them to you.

There is also a great thread on bringing new customers into a brick and mortar business. You can find other useful ideas there for how to dress your home for these visits (as you would be treating your home as your site of business).
spells-to-draw-customers-buyers-to-stor ... 3-180.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Thank you

eupterraen

Unread post by eupterraen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:04 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Attraction oil, lotion, and incense can also help you bring about the "right fit" customers and clients. This is a surprisingly simple alternative, and I think there are even attraction candles out there.

Also, I know this has helped me in my pursuit of right customers and clients, but if you are open to working with Saints, St. Expedite has been a wonderful help to me. Not only have I become more disciplined praying to him, but he truly has come through for me time and time again. I would be very respectful though, he is a powerful hard worker himself from what I can see. Also, after praying and being helped by him, always thank him with water and very nice fresh pound or angel food cake. He seems to like the angel food cake I have found for him.

Thank you St. Expedite! I am glad to have you in my life!

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:31 am

Thanks for your help. I have one question. I live in an apartment complex. since i stay on the second floor, how can i dress my apartment to draw people. I know in some readings it said to dress the sidewalk of your place. I have too many nosey folks where i live. will i have to wash the stairs of my apartment too. please help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello Ca_gurl84,

Have you thought about laying down sachet powders instead of washing your steps? That would be an easy way to dress your doorway and the pathway leading up to it. Just mix the powders with some local dirt so they're practically invisible when you sprinkle them.

Take care.

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:01 pm

thanks, is there a certain type of powder to lay down? im still new to this whole thing.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:33 am

Hello Ca_gurl84,

Attraction sachet powders would be a good one, and as you sprinkle them from the sidewalk to your door (remember to mix them with local dirt so they will be invisible), pray that you will attract new customers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Take care.

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:39 pm

GOOD WORK/SPELL TO SUPPORT MY REAL ESTATE BUSINESS (I know about St Anthony)

I recently started a real estate business and would like to support it with a magick working/spell. Here is what I want:
I want a work that when clients come to me and I give/show them the properties for let/sale, they will be convinced and WANT TO RENT/BUY FROM ME.

I am not looking to use/abuse it by targeting people by force, but only those that actually need the type of property we have to offer, but are mulling/considering other options. I guess what I want should tilt more to getting rental clients to rent from me.

I am aware of St Anthony for selling properties and I am also going to do this for each property I have to sell. But I am looking for something general for the business.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 am

DannyN --

For Catholic religious spells connected to real estate sales, i would recommend Saint Joseph the Worker and Our Lady of Loreto more than Saint Anthony. You can look them up here in the forum or at the Lucky Mojo, or anywhere online.

For secular work to improve real estate sales, the traditional material would be Lemongrass / Van Van / Chinese wash to cleanse and clear the property, and Cedarwood to attract new renters and buyers. You may use these to clen and dress the woodwork, for instance.

For general buying and selling, i will quote a post i made earlier in this thread.

Clean your premises with Chinese Wash, then use Attraction, Money Drawing, and Prosperity bath crystals to make a wash to attract customers.

If you hand out business cards, dust them with Attraction, Money Drawing, and Prosperity sachet powders as you recite the 23rd Psalm.

Dress and fix a Lodestone with Magnetic Sand for your cash box.

I will also add that you should invest a few bucks in the fabulous book "Cashbox Conjure" by Miss Phoenix LeFae:

BOO-GRI-CASH
Cash Box Conjure, by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Cash Box Conjure is a veritable treasure-trove of down-home money-magic and prosperity spells. Learn old-school hoodoo methods for drawing luck and increasing cash flow in your home or business, as well as how to get that winning edge in gambling, lottery play, or at the casinos. With more than 100 rituals and recipes for financial abundance, this book tells you how to use authentic African-American candle lights, money mojos, floor washes, roots, herbs, and magical talismans to bring in and retain the wealth you want.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 am

@catherineyronwode
Thanks for your reply.
But I think I wasnt understood very well. Your recommendations tend to tilt towards a situation where the property is primarily under my control for sale/rent, hence I need to go wash/clean it. No, that's not the case.

The way it works here is that property owners mostly engage various agencies to undertake the letting/sales.
So I was asking for a working that will enable me have upper hand in winning house owner approval to either be the sole letting/sales agency AND where there are multiple agents, I have an upper hand in letting/selling houses to takers.

For the Catholic angle,
Can you point me to the process to work with Saint Joseph the Worker and Our Lady of Loreto ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 am

DannyN --

If you are not dealing directly with the property, use a photo of the property and the name of the house owner whose approval you seek. Follow the other instructions about dusting paperwork with powders.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 am

Thanks Cat,
I updated the question as follows:

For the Catholic angle,
Can you point me to the process to work with Saint Joseph the Worker and Our Lady of Loreto ?

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am

Sorry I'm sounding like a rookie (I actually am one).

"If you are not dealing directly with the property, use a photo of the property and the name of the house owner whose approval you seek. Follow the other instructions about dusting paperwork with powders."

With regards to this your instruction, can you kindly elaborate the process?

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 pm

I wish i can get a conclusive reply on this topic, as I'm about placing order for some items, so i know how to structure the money i have

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:43 pm

DannyN -

Ms Cat has already explained how to use the dusting powders in her post just above - viewtopic.php?t=25656&p=385858#p385827 - paragraph 5 - "If you hand out business cards, dust them with Attraction, Money Drawing, and Prosperity sachet powders as you recite the 23rd Psalm."

As for Saint Joseph, if you want information from LM you can look here - http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html and here - saint-joseph-spiritual-supplies-questio ... 10709.html

And for Our Lady of Loreto - http://www.luckymojo.com/o.l.ofloreto.html and here - our-lady-of-loretto-spiritual-supplies- ... 14630.html

Please have a little more patience when awaiting replies on the forum. You've posted 3 times on this thread within 4 hours and the forum isn't watched every minute of every day, not to mention Ms Cat is a very busy woman! You'll usually get a response within a day or two, sometimes quicker if someone is available and online when you post. Rest assured no one is overlooking your posts and you'll get a reply as soon as someone can get to it.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Thanks Rev James,
Sorry I asked almost similar question in another thread, just that there are no details on how to work with some of these saints. For instance, on the link about St Lotretto which you pointed, everyone was either thanking her or saying how good she is, BUT NOTHING ON HOW TO WORK WITH HER!

I have worked with St Expedite successfully.
Do I assume that the process i used with St Expedite is same process to work with other saints? Just need to change colours of altar cloth, Candle colour, petition, prayer and image?

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:07 am

DannyN -

I answered your question on another thread where you asked the same questions here - post385890.html#p385890
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”