• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:32 am

Spells for Good Relations with Landlord or Leasing Agency

Dressing the rent check/letter

Unread postby psychic kitty » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 am

Hi everyone.

I will be mailing off my rent money to the landlady (she moved, thank heavens). She has been good to me during my unemployment but I know not to get on her bad side, as she has a volatile and unpredictable nature. Add to this a very unstable son (addict) who now takes care of matters and I am understandably nervous.

I need to be living here for the time being, until I can start working again in a decent job, save enough to move, and find a place that's right for me that I can afford. I don't want this to happen overnight...unless I win the lottery! :D The last thing I want is to be forcibly thrown into another stressful situation!

1) So...is there anything I can dress the check/letter with to make her more accepting of things and not throw hissy fits/make threats? I could rub herbs on the check or dress them with oil, makes no difference, though herbs might be more subtle.

Thanks much for your help.

2) Also, there was mention of saints to invoke against being homeless. I know Jude is the patron saint of lost causes but this isn't yet a lost cause (that I know of! ;) ) so I don't want to petition him unnecessarily. I checked a patron saints website and only got saints for hoteliers!

Any suggestions?
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Re: Dressing the rent check/letter

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Id use sachet powders over oils or herbs. keep in mind LM powders have powdered herbs in them. You take the powder dust the check both sides and anything else you send her while praying over it, drag ur nails through it in a s shape then tap the excess off. here is a link to LM powders. Comes to mind is peaceful home and essence of bend over.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
j82

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 am

Don't use oils to dress papers you are giving to someone, oil stains paper. Use powders as j82 suggests.
Turnsteel

Unread postby psychic kitty » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 am

Thanks am doing as you both suggested and am working with St. Rita who is also a saint of miraculous intervention.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Spells for Good Relations with Landlord or Leasing Agency

Unread postby Glaciers » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 am

Hello Everyone,

Thanks be to St. Anthony and The Crystal Silence League individuals who prayed for me, my prayer was answered and i got a lease from the landlord for the wellness center i am in, making me the owner of the center - Glory to God.

I have to take the lease to my notary tomorrow, make copies and give the original to the landlord ;) , sooooooo i was thinking that i want to make sure i have the upper hand in this contract. I have Master powder in stock and i am going to dust the lease before i give it to him, praying that i am the master of this lease, the building etc. I basically want the upper hand since the lease is for 5 years and i want to make sure he behaves and favors me etc. Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

I do have the landlord in a sugar bowl with his name, mine crossing over his, my petition, calamus, licorice and five finger grass so that he is sweet to me and grants me favors. I work this jar everyday which i started since our first meeting.

Thank you all and God bless.

Glaciers
Glaciers

Re: Got New lease, want the upper hand over the landlord

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

The Master powder is a great idea, dusted on the papers. I'd also mix it with some local dirt to blend it in and sprinkle it around the landlord's place, praying that as he steps in it he will accept you as the Master of the place.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Hello Glaciers,

Sounds like you know what you are doing. That is some good work. MaryBee's suggestion is great as well.

You may want to get a picture of your landlord and write a petiton of Domination on the back of it. Anoint it with the Master Powder put it in your shoe. So that you are putting the landlord beneath you and your are putting your will onto him.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Glaciers » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 am

Thank you Mary Bee and Apollo Dark for the great suggestions. I did not have a picture of the landlord but i wrote his name and a petition anointed with commanding oil and put 2 different petitions in each shoe.

Ok, so now i am all official as of tuesday, I got the lease signed and gave the fixed one to the landlord this week :D - praised Be God and St. Anthony. I was thinking of making another copy of my notarized copy and cross and cover with my name and dress it with master oil just to cover all my bases.

I would love some other suggestions on this line of thinking from more experienced folks on this board than myself. Thank you in advance.

Blessings to all.
Glaciers

Unread postby Glaciers » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 am

Hi again. I don't know where this post belongs but it is related to the above topic. My apologies to the moderators.

The exiting tenants that i was sharing space with still have all their furniture in what is now technically my center. They only paid the landlord for 1/2 the month of january and technically they should have been out. Today is the 24th and they have not moved any of their furniture. When i signed my lease with the landlord on tuesday i told him their stuff needs to be out by the 31st of january the latest, as my painters will be in on the 1st and i am changing the locks. I just don't trust these 2 trolls :evil: and i can't wait for them to be gone permanently. i am concerned that they might just ignore the landlord. i did instruct the landlord to notify them that he got a new tenant [but not tell them it's me] and to get cracking with the move. i also had the landlord look the place over to see for himself that everything is intact and in good condition walls etc, in addition i took a video of the the place as well for a backup. i am covering all my bases.

I would like some suggestion on getting them to leave NOW. i have the name, hair, pix and bd of one of them :lol: and i have access to their room computer etc.

i read the threads on hot footing, i have hotfoot, banishing, commanding, compelling do as i say, EBO on hand and wanted some suggestions to get rid of them fast.

I looking forward to a troll-free work zone ;) .

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Blessings,
Glaciers
Glaciers

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello Glaciers,

What type of products do you have on hand? Oils, powder, or something else?

There is also this product to consider:

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$39.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Good Relations with Landlord or Leasing Agency

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm in the process of relocating. I have an apartment but still need to have my tenant verification completed by my current land lord. I've been late on the rent a few times and want to have a good verification. what do I do? products recommended? I mainly like working with candles. .. any advice is greatly appreciated
wonderwoman77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, wonderwoman77 ,

You may want to try one of the candle spells listed here

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Val » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:36 am

Hello everyone, can someone please help me because i don't know what to do. my daughter has a lot of health problems, she also disabled and the property she is in has been assessed as unfit for her and the children to live in, also the neighbour downstairs is making her life hell. He plays his tv loud so the whole street can hear it, dose not want the children playing in the garden( 5 and 8) if the do get a chance he shouts and makes scary sounds at night when they are in bed. For the past 10 months my daughter was promised a property that is perfect for her and my grandchildren, now today 11/07/2017 she was told that she should have not been told this and she may not get the property after all. The women who told her that the property was her's had even given us the address and even said she would be living there before the year is out so she should start packing and now she back tracking . This is such a horribly thing to do, her housing association have treated her badly for the past five year's and just as we thought they were doing the decent thing this time but its changed again
its like one second my daughter is seen then she's not. Iam so scared now because its like she lost all hope and i don't know what she going to do, this was her chance of leaving where she is now and starting a new like and maybe start to get better. Because for as long as she lives where she is she cant get better because of all the stress of the property she is now. I sacred that i will arrive at her home in the morning and she has taken her life and the children's too. Please, please, please someone help her find a way. i don't know which way to turn to get these people to listen and keep their promise.
Val

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:55 am

Hello, Val

I am so very sorry that this has happened. How horrible.

Just when I got rid of bad neighbors, worse neighbors moved in! So, I am personally once again dealing with bad neighbors AGAIN so I feel for her.

But, she is in a lot worse state than I am.

What she ought to do is to perform a blockbuster spell followed by a NINE DAY Novena to St Peter to open the roads and help her.

Usually, I would say to do a Blockbuster followed by a road opener spell. But she needs his intercession.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

And here is the forum thread on St Peter:

saint-peter-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t13111.html

She need to pray for obstacles to be removed with the blockbuster

Then, when praying to St Peer, tell him everything that is going on and ask for his help to get her out

Wishing you and her the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Val » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:20 am

Thank you so much for reply Miss Aida, i will be showing my daughter your post so she knows that there is hope. once again thank you x
Val

How to influence Landlord

Unread postby Duinea » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 am

My daughter is happy in her apartment, that is in a house. Her landlord can't make up his mind if he wants to keep the house or sell the house. If he sells the house my daughter will have problems finding the same type of place -- an affordable apartment for her, her son, and two pets that is close to public transportation (as she doesn't drive) and close to her son's school. How can we influence the Landlord NOT to sell the house and to allow my daughter to continue living there at the same rent (the area is becoming gentrified and prices are skyrocketing), at least for 5 years. Thank you
Duinea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, Duinea

Welcome to the forum

We realize that your are new but we ask that you do not start new topics.

Just go to the thread and hit the reply button. I have merged your post to the correct thread

Try the influence skull candle spell.

BUT you have to work in baby steps. That's a pretty tall order for one spell.

You first spell would be that he doesn't sell.

Your second spell is to keep your daughter at the same rent

For the 5 years? That is hard to do with just one spell. You would have to do ongoing spells for that period of time

But, first things first:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a issue I need assistance with. My old house we used to rent, is now available in the market for new tenants. I have been having dreams, day dreams and fantasies about getting that house back. It is an amazing house. The rent we used to pay was $1100, then $25 extra/year but now....the agency wants $1450/month. Which is absolutely ridiculous. I asked the agent if they could lower the price, all she said was $1400 is the lowest they can go. I am desperate to get it back any means necessary. What type of work can I do to get them to lower the rent on this house? I'm sure it wont stay on the market long enough?

-Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Hello, Jaime Banks ,

Influence skull candle spells:

www.luckymoj.com/influence.html

HOWEVER, I would not try to influence them to go back to the original price. That's asking for a miracle PLUS. But, maybe a little lower than what they are asking.

I would do the influence spells then, keep calling them and making counter-offers.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants