• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:21 pm

HRCC: Required Purchases for Correspondence Course

How to take cat's Correspondence Course, plus news about Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Workshops, Apprenticeships, and Parties.

Re: HRCC: Required Purchases for Correspondence Course

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 20, 2016 7:39 am

Hello, ALW,

The content of the CD consists of two parts -- 26 audio tracks of blues music in which mention is made of hoodoo, which is the portion that relates to the course, plus a collection of graphic images suitable for printing out your own candle labels, seals, and decorative petition papers. For that you will also need a printer, but the graphics are not essential to the content of the course.

I have no plans to create digital file sharing for the course. Too many people take that as a license to illegally share or even sell copies of my hard work, or, in this case, the hard wrk of the great team that assembled this beautiful package of hoodoo history and practical spell-assistance.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ALW » Fri May 20, 2016 11:32 am

Thank you, Cat. I suspected that may have been the reason for it, but wanted to be certain so I didn't spend money on an external drive if I could've just waited for another format to become available.

Thankfully, I do own a printer and have reviewed the contents of the CD set. I am especially looking forward to viewing those files. Right now I use a roll of brown postal paper that I've cut lengthwise into a series of smaller rolls for writing petitions and have no experience with seals.
ALW

Unread postby SwampOak » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:30 am

I have my interview set up with Ms Cat!

I'm very excited about potentially (and FINALLY!) starting the Correspondence Course. :D
SwampOak

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:36 pm

SwampOak

That's wonderful!!!

You will LOVE talking with Miss cat. She is so nice and understanding. She knows that we are nervous and knows how to calm us down. By the time she gets done talking to you, it will feel as if you have known her your whole life.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SwampOak » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:51 am

Thanks for saying that Miss Aida, as I AM nervous! LOLOL I'm really excited though. :D
SwampOak

Unread postby Michelle » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:14 pm

You'll do great SwampOak. Miss Aida is spot on. Once you talk to her you will really be excited to get started!
Michelle

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 pm

I am getting very close to having all my required items to be eligible for the course. Order #3 was placed 7-31-16; so now I need to plan out the 4th order. (I've also ordered lots more than required, especially the oils, they're so handy to have on hand).

Do you think it would be a good idea to email or call the shop, and see if they had time to check my orders & see if my choices were correct, and what I actually have left to complete the list of items? I want to think I saw this mentioned in the past, but can't find the conversation now. And if so, who would I need to ask for?

I found that you will learn a LOT just trying to choose your items! So many decisions, so much scrolling back & forth LOL. Some really difficult decisions, because they're all so interesting. It's like going down the rabbit hole: I never know where I'll end up, & the next thing I know it's after midnight. Again. :shock:
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, Sherry Lynn,

Since you're calling the shop anyway to ask for the flyer (per your other post), why not ask them abut this too?

You'll kill 2 birds with one stone!

Wising you the best with the course. You will LOVE it!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Madam Sol » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Hello everyone I have enjoyed receiving calls from so many customers about Miss cats course. I will say this if you are interested please feel free to call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church after each purchase we are able to update products and do a check off at any time doing business hours. Miss cat loves it when she sees that someone is eager
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shutter » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:35 pm

I feel incredibly stupid and apologize in advance for not knowing where to post this, but for the past few months I've wanted to sign up for the course but haven't been able to figure out how to do a checkout. I've sent an agreement to the terms several orders ago...may have gotten overlooked. If someone wouldn't mind pm-ing me or e-mailing me what it is EXACTLY I need to do in order to get in touch with Miss Cat and have you guys see that I've made all the required purchases, I'd really like to get started. Thank you and I'm so sorry again for being lost.
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

Don't feel stupid! That's a credible question!

You would call the shop. They will connect you to the person in charge of reviewing your purchases and arranging an interview with Miss cat.

That's the process

Wishing you the best with the course. You will LOVE it!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:43 am

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!
Shutter

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:32 am

Good morning everyone
I have been trying to find the correct email address for the questions that I have about enrollment. I am a Southern California native and I travel to and from NY but I am planning to make NY my permanent residence. Will this disqualify me?
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi BTYGEENATION13,

If I understand your question, you would not be disqualified because of location as the course is conducted remotely. It is a correspondence course, not an in-person one. So you would be fine to enroll.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Miss Athena this is great news! I can't wait to get started.
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi BTYGEENATION13,

You're going to LOVE the course. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amithyzt » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:32 am

Yay! My purchases have hit a fairly decent chunk of the necessary materials! I'll definitely be more selective when placing future orders.

I'm glad I read and familiarized myself with the course requirements. This week drove me to the point of wanting to deactivate Facebook. If it wasn't for the pages I admin and feeling an obligation to those groups and friends, it would have been zapped. Now there is yet another reason to hold onto it. I'll use Fiery Wall of Protection before visiting the feed from now on. It really takes it out of me to see peoples' cruelty on social media and has prevented me from engaging to the fullest extent for far too long.

Meanwhile, I can see the supply list is the "bare minimum" of what should be on hand to fully come to know and understand Hoodoo practice. I can't seem to place an order without realizing I'd like ten more items on hand! If anyone is ordering what they need or feel drawn to acquire (rather than what's required for the course) the list shoukdnt be a cause for stumbling at all!

I'm excited to start moving in the direction of the course. It may take more time. I have a long way to go and much I'd like to learn BEFORE I decide to enroll, but the discovery of the Apprencticeship Program for graduates has convinced me not to drag my feet for too long!
amithyzt

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 pm

I have a sort of strange question. I'm student # (a really early number, in the 400s, class of 2005). I was looking at the old files I have, and I realized that I did a lot of the homework. I was just waiting to send it in until I had ALL the homework. The two assignments I don't have are the graveyard dirt and the oil. (Actually, I even have the recipe I whipped up for the oil, with the correct herbs, on the third try).

Stuff happened, I cleaned all of my drawers, the herbs and oils went bye-bye, but the homework I'd completed was still sitting in its padded little envelope. I know the rules were different then about enrolling, doing homework, and about failing out (there definitely wasn't a "failing out" back then).

So I'm just curious about the status of any of this. I had thought I hadn't even made the mojo bag, but I had, properly labeled and everything.

If I'd have to start completely from scratch now, that's fine. I'm happy with being a not totally dumb customer. And the copies of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and the correspondence course text have been a Godsend.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:33 pm

amithyzt --

A drop of Van Van oil in a basin of water is a great help when ridding onself of Evil Facebook Vibes.

-----

Honeybeelight --

You may turn in as much or as little homework as you have completed. Many students go from "failed" to "graduated" in one jump.

However, this is not the right part of the forum to discuss this matter -- you should be a member of the "secret" Forum section for students and graduates! If you are not a member there, please contact my husband, nagasiva yronwode at his Facebook page, and give him your name and student number, and he will fix you up.

I am very glad to hear from you and we will get you back on the road again ASAP.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby amithyzt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Ms. Cat, I sincerely appreciate the tip! I'll order some right away. Thank you so very much.
amithyzt

Previous

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program