• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:08 am

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread postby SeekingTruth » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi all! Long time message board stalker, first time poster :)

I've been a little confused lately so I was hoping y'all could help me out. Before working with Santisima Muerte, I asked if she was willing to work with me to please give me a sign. I got what I thought was a clear sign and began working with her (lighting candles for her weekly and using herbs & offerings specific for her at this make shift altar I made for her).

...A few months had passed and she hadn't answered any of my petitions. I was a bit disheartened and thought maybe the sign I saw before was coincidence and not a sign at all. So I respectfully asked her again if she was willing to work with me. I explained that I wasn't upset and if she didn't want to work with me, I understood and I would respect her wishes. Later that day (when I was cleaning out the garage), I found a small glass globe and I know that the globe of the earth is one of her symbols, so I thought is this a sign? The next day on TV I was watching a show and the characters were mini-golfing at a hole shaped like a skull.... again I thought is this a sign or a coincidence? I flipped the channel and within a minute of that program, one of the characters mentioned the song "Don't Fear the Reaper". I smiled and thought, this is pretty crazy if this was a conicidence. ...AND the next day, the topic of owls came up twice in conversation.

I think (hope) that, yes, Santisima Muerte is very clearly saying that she will work with me....
But (if that's the case) why hasn't she answered my petitions yet? I honor her everyday with a prayer and water (because financially that's all I can do right now). I make sure to light a candle for her weekly. I'm not sure why I'm getting positive signs from her but feel like nothing I've requested has been granted. I feel confused. Any thoughts?
SeekingTruth

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, SeekingTruth ,

These definitely sound like signs from her.

But why is she waiting? I have no idea. This is something only she can answer. She obviously knows something that we don't and is either waiting for the perfect timing, or she's testing your faith, or she has better plans for you.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SeekingTruth » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Yea, I don't know why she's waiting either. I love her but goodness knows what's going on. It's kinda confusing lol. I've asked if there's something else she wants, but haven't seen any messages about that yet.
SeekingTruth

Unread postby LoveBug00 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:47 am

Hi All,

It is my first time to work with Santa Muerte and I have found it very interesting! I used to be very scared of her but for some reason (and maybe because I find myself in a very dire situation!) I took a shot and called upon her. I have been a follower of this forum for ages and I know that you talk about her as well, so I searched for a forum about her and the prayer used to call upon her for love issues.

I saw a photo of her online, I talked to her like an old friend and spelled my heart out, telling her what my concerns are, what I want to ask from her and if she says no, that's fine by me. So I am still crashing at a friend's couch til I wait for my move to another place, I lit a candle to start my petition for a certain gentleman who is so so so stubborn and I haven't heard from for a month. While j allowed the candle to burn for a few more minutes, my friend saw my burning a candle and he said candles make him nervous because he had fire in his flat before so he doesn't want a candle around his flat. So obviously I had to snuff it, I apologised to Sant Muerte and promised her that if she grants my two major wishes (one of them is this man committing to me), once I have my own place I will give her a space and honour her everyday or whenever she wishes.

That night I dreamed about her, I saw myself in the same scene where my friend told me to stop burning the candles I snuffed these then put the candle aside... But I saw Santa Muerte very disappointed but I know it isn't towards me but she was disappointed at my friend! I saw her in my dreams!

The following day I had a text message from my friend that he will come a little late (I didn't have keys to his flat so I have to wait til he gets home) then when I met him outside the building door he was holding this pack of medicines and he said it was very sudden that he was diagnosed with infection on his scalp and that he had to see his GP that morning as he couldn't stand the itch!! I was wondering if this is Santa Muerte's work??

Anyway, I went to sleep at about 10pm, but I keep waking up every 2 hours or so then around 2am I heard 3 loud knocks out of nowhere! I was a bit scared because I know from my experience that these are called death knocks and the last time I heard them i had someone at work fell sick and had a surgery.. But I take it as a sign that it was Santa Muerte's sign of being around me and working on my desires.

So the 3rd night of the novena/ prayer, I couldn't really sleep. At some point it entered my mind that santa Muerte is really working on this guy I have been petitioning Her for and I knew that he is restless and that what I was feeling (unable to relax, like being emotionally tortured) was the was he was feeling. I can be funny like that I can feel other people's emotions! True enough the next day I had a hit on my LinkedIn profile and it was the guy, at 10am in the morning and then he sent me a message on whatsapp!

It is So unbelievable how Santa Muerte works, very fast!

But now I'm wondering about the death knocks, I used to hear them wherever I move and whenever I am about to hear bad news about someone I know... Maybe Santa Muerte has been watching over me even before I had the courage to work with her I'm not sure?

But I am very grateful and it feels comforting knowing she's around to take care of me.

Sorry for the very long post!
LoveBug00

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello, LoveBug00,

That's Great news.

But, about the death knocks.

Just take extra precaution (just in case it isn't her) and protect yourself

Here is a list of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SilverAir » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi guys,

I wanted to know if anyone has had any success when working with Santa Muerte to return an ex fiancé. My fiancé and I broke up about three months ago, I moved to another country immediately after the break up and last month I went to get my cards read.

The person that read my cards said that he's wants to come back for me but it will be impossible right now because his sister used a form of magic to split us apart which is causing him to have a "veil" over his eyes and he won't be able to see the real good aspects of me or the relationships. I've tried contacting him recently and he claims he loves me and misses me but he can't get himself to return to the relationship because it was too much of a terrible breakup that hurt him really badly and that he can't open up to anyone anytime soon.

She asked me to bring in a picture of him and I so that she can clear our path in order to bring us back together once again.

She said she used Santa Muerte to assist her in bringing him back (I didn't want to ask her any additional questions). She also provided me with all the materials to do my own work which was the couples reuniting candle which I performed for 9 days and a honey jar ritual.

The last day of my candle was on September 9. I wanted to know how much longer will it take for him to fully come to his senses and realize that we belong together and that we should get married.
SilverAir

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, SilverAir ,

Yes, she does work on cases like yours with success.

How long will it take? I don't know. That is up to her.

We have no predictions when it comes to working with Saints

But, I hope it's soon for you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SilverAir » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks for your positive feedback. I should have also mentioned that our relationship had a lot of ups and downs in between. We had broken up multiple times for couple of days and then gotten back together. The fights were consistent after we moved in together and sometimes it felt like a never ending cycle. The relationship also had some level of abuse where he sometimes physically tried to attack me by pulling my hair or grabbing my shirt along with some poor verbal language. I never understood why he did these things and after he did them he would cry because he claimed he didn't understand why he kept doing this to a person he loved. He tried therapy and that didn't help. The reason we broke up was because he constantly backed out of our wedding plans 4 times and created a stupid fight out of everything during wedding planning. Plus he had a very high ego and would sometimes refuse to accept his mistakes.

I figured after I found out about the whole sister trying to split us apart thing was the reason why he became so aggressive and violent. But I don't know what guarantees that.

Will Santa Muerte and the honey jar ritual be able to change his attitude towards everything? Will he be move kind and a less egotistical person? I'm just scared that if he comes back to me, and we got married he won't be a different person and we'll end up back at the same place with broken hearts.
SilverAir

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello, SilverAir ,

I have over 12,000 posts on this forum. And many many clients.

Everybody who know me knows this about me: I NEVER give my personal opinion except in 2 cases: Abusers and murderers.

Miss cat is the owner of this forum and the most experienced person in the world. And she doesn't tolerate people being abused.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get away from this man. There is NO EXCUSE, WHATSOEVER, for a man physically hurting a woman (unless he is in physical danger from her and it is self-defense).

I cannot, in good conscience, advised you on how to keep a woman-abuser.

I can BEG you to PLEASE seek a counselor for yourself who specializes in these matters. A first step would be to call a shelter for abused women and ask them who they recommend for counselors.

I also recommend for you some Clarity work so that you can see your self worth.

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And, of course, protection spells: ww.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

PLEASE understand that he has somehow worked on your self-image, self-worth and self-esteem. Do NOT pity this man. Pity yourself and take care of yourself.

These people ought to be in prison.

PLEASE also think about calling this number for some sound guidance:

Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline

Support, resources and advice for your safety

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Crunch-N-munch » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:57 am

Thank you blessed and beautiful Santisma Muerte for all the blessing you have bestowed upon me I am truly great full for everything you have done thank you so very much you are the best!
Crunch-N-munch

Unread postby Shery » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:42 am

Hello my dear Hoodooers. Happy and Blessed New Year 2017 to you and your loved ones.
I have a concern which I hope you experienced hoodooers could help me with?, I've been working with Santa Muerte since last Sept. 2016. (it is January now) and have followed the recommendations of how to work with her, I even done the Novena Ms. Cat lists here on Santa Muerte's page I have done it all, including giving her flowers along with things of her liking unfortunately, it seems that she doesn't want to work with me in spite of all the offerings I give her every day, she is lit up as well, but still it has not come through for me. Somewhere here I read that sometimes the spirit doesn't work with everyone. (I guess I'm one of them). My concern now is that I can not return it because it's been over 6 months since I had it and want to dispose of her the proper way so it doesn't come back to me with a vengeance. I don't want to offend it or mistreat it, can it be donated? if so, where can I do that? or if there is other ways this can be accomplished? Please advice?, thank you. . Your response would be of great help to me and very much appreciate it. Thank you again. :)
Shery

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, Shery ,

I'm so sorry that she doesn't wish to work with you

What is it that you want to donate? I'm unclear

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shery » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello Miss Aida and thank you for your prompt response:
I need to do something with the Santa Muerte statue, and I was asking if, I should donate it or what to do with it? since this Spirit doesn't want to work with me, it's no use to keep it in my house. I like to get rid of all of the offerings i have give her and the special altar clothing, (I have made by hand myself). If there is any input you'all can give me, I thank you in advance and appreciate it very much. :(
Shery
Shery

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, Shery ,

Please send me a PM
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PrincessaxO » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi!
I'm new to LM, & I just want to say to everyone (&there has been a lot) saying Santa Muerte is 'demanding' & 'jealous ' & 'selfish', 'not an entity to mess with' BLAH BLAH BLAH..

I have been working with her for about 4 years now.
She came to me & has been there since. (Thank You Santa Muerte!!)
She asked me to follow Her & since I did..
She's helped me to get off of heroin.
She's helped me to stop selling drugs.
She's NOT THE CRIMINAL/DRUG LORD SANTA!
She's the BEST MADRE/ABUELITA/SANTA/FRIEND there IS! (It just depends on what YOU WANT/ASK FOR!)

ANYWAY,

Santa Muerte is NOT JEALOUS!
Jealousy is a HUMAN emotion.
She's Cautious & TRULY CARES about you.
If you mix certain spiritual practices, it can be dangerous! (& can harm you)

Santa Muerte is NOT DEMANDING!
Honestly, how can She DEMAND ANYTHING, when You're asking HER for Her HELP?
I think this whole 'demanding' trait comes about because She is EXTREMELY PRESENT In your life once She agrees to walk it with you.. (She shows up in my dreams at least 3-5 times a week)
& the various guides from how to light Her Candles to how to build Her altares. (There is NO ONE RIGHT WAY TO PETITION/FOLLOW/LOVE HER! Simply trial & error; what may have worked for one person might not work for you!! Santa Muerte knows HOW we are all different so She may need more or less or different from you!)

Santa Muerte is NOT SELFISH!!
In fact, I feel like She's the EXACT OPPOSITE.
SHE DOES NOT!! HAVE TO HELP WITH ANY OF OUR MORTAL PROBLEMS. She COULD just ignore us.

& If you fear Her...
(in ANY WAY/SHAPE/FORM)...
YOU just DON'T/WON'T/CAN'T UNDERSTAND HER,
& SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU TO.

Sorry if I come across Defensive. I'm just sick of all the Bullshit She gets for being a FEMALE in a PATRIARCHAL SYSTEM. (RELIGION) &(DEATH)
PrincessaxO

Unread postby nursechef2017 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:08 am

Good morning everyone....I am a new student to Hoodoo/Conjure and I am loving it very much. Recently I did a cursing spell and in the candle wax was what looked like the Grim Reaper...I showed it to my Witch friend and he said "Holy Death"....when I asked what that was he told me to look up Santisima Muerte...so I did...and was scared to death. I had used Controlling oil, Domination oil Jezebel oil and Black Arts oil. I couldn't understand why that would show up until I read about Santa Muerte and her devotion to fidelity and marriage (cheating spouse)...after reading about her and been in Mexico over Xmas, including Chichenitza (sp?), I now feel a warm love and appreciation for her. My own mother is gone and I feel like she came to me to protect me...I have decided that I would like to dedicate an altar to her. I am going to a Spiritual supplies store and getting a statue of her, as well as offerings etc...I was wondering if someone could guide me in how to honor her properly. I have had a spirit guide reading and "curandero" came up as one of my guides. I am a nurse, also...and for some reason, I feel close to this Lady. Can someone help me? TY and Blessed Be...
Merry Meet and Merry Part and Merry Meet again )o(
nursechef2017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:25 am

Hello nursechef2017,

If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find information from lots of people on how they work with La Santisima Muerte, as well as offerings they have given her. You can also find more information about her on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nursechef2017 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:28 am

Ty Sister Jean! I'm trying to find places near me that sell statues of her...there is one in Philly but it's a big hike. I have the perfect place for her all picked out
nursechef2017

Unread postby Crunch-N-munch » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 pm

I want to give many blessed thank you's to Santisma Muerte, for being here for me and for my ancestors and all those in the after life. Thank you for protecting my niece and guiding her on her time of passing. You are truly amazing thank you so much for everything you do and have done for me. Please continue to shower me with your unconditional blessings, I thank you, I love you, Amen.
Crunch-N-munch

Unread postby nursechef2017 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:17 am

My darlin White Lady showed up for me AGAIN in the candle wax...I am a nurse and my patient's Dad has been a real $%$#$ to me lately...I was so angry when I left work Thursday nite I stopped and picked up a black protection candle, anointed it, rolled it in Herbs including Sulfer and Black Arts oil...and I prayed to her...that he would FEEL how bad he makes me feel...well, don't you know, candle burned down in record time, Hooded figure showed up and he was SWEET AS PIE to me the next day. Almost kissing my butt really....I checked with my Mentor and he said his guides said he will now treat me with respect...GOD BLESS YOU SANTISIMA MUERTE!
nursechef2017

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:03 am

My sister lit a Santisima Muerte vigil candle in the house for protection. We both decided the energy from the candle was a bit too intense and we put out the candle. We thanked her and gave her offerings, but is there anything else we should do to show proper respect? Is it OK to recycle the candle even though it is only halfway burned?

She is not for everyone and both my sister and I feel instinctively that she doesn't want to work with us. However, we don't want her to be angry with us.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Is there any way that you could finish this by having it lit in the bathtub, sink or shower? Someplace where there is no chance of a fire?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:19 am

Thanks Aida. We can do that.

Is there anything else we should do after the candle burns down?
littlewing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:58 am

Hello littlewing,

Just thank her and give her any offerings you promised, then recycle the glass and don't call upon her again if she makes you uncomfortable.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.
littlewing

Unread postby StayBlessed » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 am

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you, I came across this forum by chance and am excited to be a part of it, I've never posted on forums so still trying to figure out how is all works so I ask that you all please be patient with me I came in here looking on information on la santisima muerte mostly, I've been working on my relationship with her and am fairly new to this but I feel like it is where I belong, so I'm learning as I go, I do have some great friends that support and help and I am hopeful that I may learn alot from being here as well. Thanks for having me and any tips on how to navigate this forum would be greatly appreciated
StayBlessed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, StayBlessed ,

Welcome to the forum

To navigate, go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a whit search box. Just enter your key words and you will be given many choices.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StayBlessed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 am

I just purchased my first 2 statues of Santa muerte, I know that she must be baptized, could someone give me an idea of how to go about this? And am I able to baptize them both at the same time?
StayBlessed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, StayBlessed ,

Yes, you can baptize them both at the same time.

There are many ways to do this. I prefer the 7-11 Holy oil because it is made according to the Biblical prescription

www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html

But you can use Holy Water, etc.

What I'd do is first wipe the statues down with the Chinese wash mixture to get rid of any negative vibrations from handlers and packers.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Now this is just how I do it. There's many ways that you can

Then, I put the Holy Oil on my right index and middle finger while I'd hold the statues in my left hand

Make the sign of the cross on the back of the head of the statue and say: "I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. Amen"

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Deedee16 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:03 pm

I have a question, I would like to understand a little better...my other half believes in the Santa Muerte, I don't knock it I have respect for what she does and the relationship between them, we are in a long distance relationship for now we live in different areas, I have gotten a little upset lately because she sometimes won't call me because she says she feels Santa Muerte is getting jealous of us, and that she has to sacrifice our calls and do it for her..I really just want to understand and if this could really be true, I love her and I just want to understand her I don't want to argue with her especially because of who she puts her faith in...is Santa Muerte capable of breaking us apart if I'm a whole other religion? If she gets jealous of our relationship? I would appreciate some feedback, thank you.
Deedee16

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello, Deedee16 ,

Honestly, I have never heard any of this before. If this were the case, people wouldn't pray to her.

But Santisima Muerte Might break you up if she feels you're not a good person for her. Or, if you have done her wrong, or if you are of impure intentions.

That's all I can say about it.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby The Source » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:11 am

I started working with her as of Monday of this week. I have a candle lit, picture of her in a red robe and a vase with fresh red roses in it. I prayed Monday and asked her to give me a sign that she will accept me and help me with my petition. Tuesday I went to the tattoo shop to get an autism tat to support my son and when I was looking through the portfolio of hearts and butterflies smack in yhe middle was a picture of a santa muerte tattoo. The guy was like how did that get here. It is in the wrong book. It didnt hit me until last night that it was my sign. I prayed that night to her and in my vivid dream she appeared to me a white robe and a white veil but it was not covering her face. She also had her hatchet thing she carries. Following that I felt a light pat on my back. One of those "it's going to be ok" taps and no one else was in my bedroom. I am wondering why she appeared in white when the color I am working with is black? I am happy that she has accepted me and I look forward to see if she does what I asked of her.
The Source

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:06 am

Hello The Source,

What a lovely story, thanks for sharing it. Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby The Source » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:56 am

Update!!!
I have two candles burning for Santa Muerte. One black and one red. The red one is burning quickly and the flame is always high and dancing. The black one is the one I want the most to happen but the flame is always low. The glass so far has a clean burn. I speak to her regarding the black candle and ask her to light her flame in that candle if she ia going to help me. About 5 minutes later the flame gets bigger but it does not stay that way. I also asked her to give me a sign that what I asked for with the red candle will happen. That night I had a dream that the person I have the petition on sent me a text that said "I'm coming to you girl". So far I think I am having luck with her.
The Source

Unread postby Aleksander » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:26 pm

A few months back I was going through a really tough, tough time. I was so desperate that I turned to the Santisima Muerte, I built her an altar, bought a statue image (White) and brought her offering every other week in hopes that she'd work for me. At first I thought it was working but then nothing happened. Actually things have gotten worse. It's been weeks now and I haven't seen anything. I told her I understood if she didn't wanted to work with me. I still have her altar and was thinking of just removing it since it seems like she didn't wanted to help me. How would I get rid of her image in a respectful way. Last thing I want is her to be offended as I have enough troubles at the moment. Also what would happen to the promise that I made to her if I got my favor granted, I mean if it were to happen in some future.
Aleksander

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, Aleksander

I wouldn't get rid of her image

I would just wrap it up in a white cloth/towel, and respectfully put it away for now

Then, just wait and see how you feel 6 months from now

But its a little too soon to part with it

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby QueenOfDeath_3 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 pm

My older brother started praying to the santisima when he moved out at 19. He for whatever reason stopped praying to her. Years later my brother found himself on the streets and addicted to variety of drugs. As for me i was in a very unhealthy relationship and with severe diabetes. My brother ended up behind bars facing 10-20 years. For months I couldn't eat, sleep, or focus. I found myself drinking and smoking. Things got so bad for me I lost my family, my job, my apartment, my car, my friends. Literally lost everything. I thought I was going crazy I would see shadows and every time I would close my eyes I would see a very old lady. For some reason I wasn't scared, but I couldn't talk when these things would happen. Until one day the santa muerte came to me in my dreams again. I begged for her to get my brother out and to show me who is no good for me and I would tattoo her on my thigh And light candles for her until she decides it's time. Anyways two days after I finished my tattoo my brother was set free. No bail. No probation. No questions asked.

Years passed, things got better, i found the man i had prayed for, but i did get sick again and was rushed to the hospital. I fell asleep and saw a super bright light and a crowd of people standing laughing at me and the santa muerte standing behind them telling me to be quiet. She then stood beside the hospital bed and clearly told me "I showed you who was bad for you. Let them go and watch them fail. I will heal you and protect you." Doctors came back with my results and found that my sugar has been normal for the past 3 months. I started letting go of those people who the santa muerte showed me and since then life for me has been great. For those who were no good for me found themselves homeless, sick, depressed. Everything I felt and went through they were/are going through. She helps those who truly mean it. Many friends saw what she did for me and tried praying to her(just for the benefits) but didn't get what they asked, because the santa muerte by heart knows who truly has faith in her. And or sometimes she doesn't give us exactly what we asked for but she gives her trusted devotees the strength and protecting to get through whatever harm comes their way.
QueenOfDeath_3

Unread postby Expe1988 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 am

So, can someone please explain me how does Santa Muerte works? I'm really curious about this one...
Expe1988

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:44 am

Hello Expe1988,

Why don't you do some reading about it yourself? You can read through the pages of this thread, as well as check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Reggiekray92 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 am

Hey!

Iv recently started working with Santisima Muerte after having a dream of her Owl aswell as asking for her to send me signs that she will help me and work with me, i have seen signs within 5-10mins of asking her which i am greatful to her for.

My situation is that id like to get my lover back. Im a male and my lover is female. (Iv read through the pages and know about the effects santisima muerte has and fully understand)

My question: if i were to do the 9 day novena, how would i go about doing it? As it says to get the "males semen" meaning get the targets semen however in my situation it is a female and i have no way of getting any of her secretions or personal belongings.

I look forward to all of your kind responses. I do hope we can carry on making this thread even more active, i enjoyed reading through everyones posts.

Thanks
Reggiekray92

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:28 am

Hello Reggiekray92,

I believe you could do the novena anyway. But if you can't get a personal concern from your target, that gives you less of a chance of getting her back because you are not in proximity to her. But you could go ahead and do the prayer and see how that goes to get started.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Reggiekray92 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey Sister Jean, iv been told it should be okay to still do. I dont think it was coincidence that Santa Muerte has been giving me a sign everytime i ask her to. I have my faith and trust in Santisima Muerte and i look forward to her bringing in my desire :-)
Reggiekray92

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure