• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer

spell to get boss to do good on his promises

Unread postby Determent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 am

Hello there.

I need some advise. Skilled people for the job my husband does is scars. When he first started working for his current boss the guy was putting out one maybe two a month. Since my husband started working there the business grew so much that they put out a job every day! Last year his boss promised my husband 30% shares in the business this year. At the end of December he promised us a good increase. But from the beginning of this year his wife is involved in the business and she is greedy. Now his boss didn't come through on the shares or the increase. We believed him and went and made dept for things we really needed and would be able to pay with the increase. (We had no reason to not believe him, because he always in the past come through on his promises)
So the problem is we cant pay our dept and we are in a serious financial fix. What kind of spell can I do to make his boss do good on his promises? And maybe a spell to get a small "windfall' just to get everything paid up to date?

I do appreciate all your input.

Be blessed
Determent

Re: Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, Determent ,

Oh my, that is just TERRIBLE.

Has your husband talked to his boss about this? What was said?

Well, I merged your post to the appropriate thread where people have similar problems to yours. Please read through the pages and, afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

In the meantime, look at pay me (for your boss to pay him): www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

And here is an array of money spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you both the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Determent » Fri May 01, 2015 2:15 am

Miss Aida.

You've been giving me so much advise on different thread. Thank you.

He has talked to his boss and his boss said that his wife doesn't agree. What happened was her parents died and left her some money. So she came into the business as a partner and also has a say in the decision making. She is the problem. Should I maybe do work on her and what kind?

Regards
Determent

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, Determent ,

I would do the same spells on her that I had recommended on him.

Nevertheless, he broke his promise and that upsets me....

Wishing you good luck with this.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Influence Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby starlight1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Well after talking to him again he said there is two leader positions open and he wanted me and my coworker to be it..we're both good workers but I am a better worker than her..the supervisor have to talk to the new racist manager to make it happen also she's trying to be very cool with all supervisors so that she will be in favor with them. I notice it all but I don't say anything nor about the potential position..

What I want is a way to have all supervisors favor me?,the new manager pick me as team lead for my area, and not for my coworker to lose her job but for them to dislike her for awhile so that she won't get the position?

Any suggestions at all?
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello, starlight1 ,

Now we are talking about a different subject: Boss Fix: www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

I have moved your post to the thread that applies to your dilemma.

Please read through these 5 pages for spell ideas. There are posts here that are similar to your predicament

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Get Pay Increase using $200 from Boss' Wallet

Unread postby Prosperity » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:54 am

Hello everyone, I started a new job in April and unfortunately I am grossly underpaid when compared to others in the company although I am more qualified and have more experience than many higher paid individuals. My boss though has a history of not wanting to grant increases and in fact actively tries to underpay people, after people have accepted a pay package he usually does not give raises sometimes for the entire length of their career.

I am in a tough spot now though I was desperate so I took the job but I need to be paid on par with others in order to meet my monthly bills.

We were in a meeting and my boss who is diabetic gave me $200 to buy him food, coffee, drink and pastries as his blood sugar had dropped quite low. I instead saved his $200 and used $200 of my own money to buy the items.

Are there any spells in which I can use the $200 I got from him to compel him to agree to a pay increase for me?

I am also open to any spells that can help me with an increase even if they do not include the use of the $200.

Thanks in advance for your help and replies.
Prosperity

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby kiyoki » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:03 am

Thank you miss Aida.
I will do that on my honey jar until i get my order. I have a another question. my boyfriend said there is a one lady working as an assistant director for the director who is resigning and she is applying for this director position too. Now my fear is if she working as a assistant director they might hire her as a director. right now she and my boyfriend are same position.she is younger than my BF. I am so worried. Is there are anything I can do. I know her name. Thank you for your kind advice as all the time.
Blessed be
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi Prosperity,

You can do a number of things. First, I would work a Boss Fix spell kit to get your boss to be more amenable to your wishes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-boss-fix.html

I would also work Prosperity products to increase your own earning potential. You can find those supplies here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

Finally, when you next speak to your boss about this situation, put his photo with a petition that he gives you a raise in your right shoe and tap that foot lightly while you speak with him. Put some gravel root in your pockets at the same time.

http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

There are quite a few other ideas in the 5 pages of this thread. Do read through it as I'm sure you will be inspired by what other people are advised to do in your situation.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, kiyoki,

Please don't quote posts directly above your. I have edited that portion out of you r post.

I have also merged you over to a thread that deals with promotions. Please read the 4 pages here for spell ideas. If you have any questions after reading the pages,, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray all works out well for him

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Prosperity » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:32 am

Miss Athena, thank you so much for taking the time to point me to these topics. I will be reading them.
Prosperity

Re: Spell-Casting for Job Promotion

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi everyone,

It was suggested that I collect dirt from around the building of my job and talk to the spirit of the place in hopes of getting a promotion. Problem is the building and property are owned by the government, and is under video surveillance, and so I'm not sure how to go about surreptitiously collecting the dirt without raising suspicion. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks in advance.
Chesireeyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, Chesireeyes,

Yes I do!!!!!!

Take out your OPENED change purse as if you are looking for something else in your purse.

make sure it is full of pennies (and a dime)

"Accidentally" spill out the change. Pick the change up individually while picking up dirt.

One by ne.

Leave the dime there as an offering (and state that to the ground)..

Let us know how this works!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:17 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for the suggestion! It worked perfectly :)
Chesireeyes

Help getting monies owed to me by my job

Unread postby Ladyexstaceysc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Hello! I'm in need of help getting Monies owed to me by my job.

I was sent home from work on 10/23/15 on a fit for duty. I work in a warehouse and found out that I am pregnant. The job that I was doing at the time could've caused me to lose thebaby so I put in for light duty. Well they had 7 days from the 23 to find a job assignment for me or put me out on std.

Well 4 wks later I still hadn't had any luck on returning bk to work. On the 5th wk I called hr and was informed that they found a position for me and that I could return to work. Upon returning to work I was reassured that I would receive bk pay for the four wks that I was out of work. I was told that a ticket was submitted and I would receive my bk pay by the Tuesday.

After not receiving my regular pay this Friday I called to see what was going on. I was told that I wouldn't receive any pay untill the 4th of Dec. and that the ticket that was submitted didn't have a request for an off cycle pay like I was told it would.

After telling yet another person that my bills are way behind and that I need my pay asap he said he'd do What he could which is request a off cycle pay and wait for it to be reviewed.

It's now Sunday. I took the day off because of transportation issues due to not having a car that I could get as well as catch up my bills if I had my pay.

Please help
Ladyexstaceysc

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi Ladyexstaceysc,

I have moved your post to this thread which already contains the subject of your query. In the future, please do not start new topics like this as it just creates more work for the moderators.

Miss Aida, the forum's administrators, posted about this just the other day. Please read this:

do-not-start-new-topics-t31677.html#p179371

Please read through this thread as you may find answers to your question. If you still have questions after reading, post them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyexstaceysc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 pm

I apologize. It will not happen again
Ladyexstaceysc

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Okay, and now to reply to the actual question --

Since finances are an issue here, i am going to recommend a simple spell worked with ingredients most people have in the kitchen:

Get a small metal bowl or pan, some granulated sugar or sugar cubes, powdered cinnamon or pumpkin pie species, a dollar bill, and a small candle such as a birthday candle or tea light.

Write your request for back pay on the dollar bill. If you have any paperwork connected to your request, put it with the dollar. In your petition mention the names of all people at the job you have talked to and who can assist you.

Inscribe the candle with the words "Pay Me" written several times. Dust it with cinnamon powder or pumpkin pie spice.

Place the paper(s) writing side up, under the metal bowl or pan. Fill the pan with sugar or sugar cubes. On top, place the candle, making sure that it stands securely.

Light the candle, pray the 23rd Psalm.

You can repeat this daily as you wish. You can make tea or coffee and sweeten it with a bit of the sugar daily, if you like.

When you get your pay, drop the dollar bill in the street for a poor person to find.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby foxesstone » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 am

Hi,

I was due for a raise...3 years ago. The first year, they got it wrong. The second year they got it wrong again, and last year no one got raises. I checked on glassdoor.com and I'm underpaid by at least $15,000. What do I do to fix this? I tried boss fix powder, a boss fix jar spell...but neither have worked. Things are starting to get really crunched for money and while I love my job I'm grossly underpaid.

What do you all recommend to get results fast?

FS
foxesstone

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Try Pay Me products, and if you want some more focus, blend them with Compelling, and a whiff or hint of Court Case, if you think you can take it in that direction.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby foxesstone » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:29 am

Thank you Ms. Cat :)
foxesstone

Unread postby SorrowRose » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post this; I thought this could go either in "Spells for increasing Good Luck in Money Matters" as it pertains to looking for a way to increase income.....but, this also pertains to it tying to work/job so I thought this was the better to post at (please feel free to move in the correct topic if needed).

Next month, we are to receive our bonuses at work and judging by the excellent 2015 year the company had (along with our group hitting alot of our CIP goals), I am hoping that the bonuses for all of us will be great! I was wondering if there is any kind of spell or work I can do to prepare and get a jump start to ensure that the payout will be great? I currently have the following:

Prosperity Oil
Money Drawing Oil
Good Luck Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Look me Over Oil
Attraction Oil
Lodestone Oil
Steady Work Oil
Lodestone I have trained to draw in money

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you! :D
SorrowRose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, SorrowRose ,

Have you looked at the recommended spells on each page?

For instance, if you want to look at prosperity, you would go to this page: www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

Money drawing: www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck: www.luckymojo.com/goodluck.html

And so on and so on.

And, don't forget to look at this page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loststar67 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:08 pm

Hello there.
I have been working at my job for almost 27 years.
Two women in my department got a raise & I didn't get it either. :|
I did ask for it several time, but was told at the time it was in the works. This was when my old boss was there. I inquired about it again before he left for retirement, and I brought it up Wyatt the time many years ago why didn't I get that raise just like the other two girls did. He said to me that's the reason I didn't get the raise because he didn't like me . I said to him what he told me doesn't make any sense. I asked him if that was the real reason why he didn't give me the raise . He was afraid if you would've told me the truth I would've reported him to HR. I told him yes I will report you to HR because that was unfair what you did to me.
I cannot believe he did that to me,But he did.

But now there's an nothing I can do about it, because he has retired and lefted the company. I have spoken to his assistant Manager, if there's a possibility of me getting a raise if possible? He claims that he doesn't think it's going to happen me getting a raise. Please help. Thanks .
loststar67

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi loststar67,

I would invite you to check out the www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html, and start to work on the person who now makes the decisions on giving raises.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loststar67 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Papa Newt,
Thanks for the information. I do have the bossfix candle that I purchased here . I will be using it next month March, because that is when they do the reviews for raise. There are 3 people & I have there pictures that I will be putting under the candle.
Is the anything else you can recommend, I can do as well?
Please let me know.
loststar67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

Boss Fix is excellent.

But, if you want to try more, here is a page for you: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

And Pay Me. www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SorrowRose » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:13 am

Apologies on the late reply, but Thank You Miss Aida on the recommendations for spells! :D
SorrowRose

Unread postby loststar67 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Miss Aida,
Thanks for the additional information. I have the oil which is called: I can you cant & bossfix oil, I was thinking is it a good idea to wear both oils for my review next month?
Please let me know.
Thanks.
loststar67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

Wear the "I can You Can't".

Don't wear the boss fix. Instead, try to perform a spell with that oil. Here are some great spells:

www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loststar67 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Miss Aida,
Thanks again . I will do what you mention.
loststar67

Need To Transfer To Another Location

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello My People,

I have an issue with my job. I work in a Sales environment for a Cell Phone Provider. The location i'm at is ghetto, no traffic, no money making opportunities and terrible clientele. Management and Coworkers are also a pain in my gluteus maximus. I'm not getting any hours because this is a sales based job. Which is a road block because now I'm ineligible for transfer. I've been doing this for almost five years, but this location is absolute garbage. And I may also need help improving my performance and my numbers as well. Minimum three months.

There is one manager who is willing to take me with the numbers I do have, although its been a rough few months, he's been there for me, but he has no availability at his location. I NEED to find a way for me to transfer to his store. As well as transfer one of HIS OWN associates to my store. So either do a swap of employees or just open up a transfer for me to get out of my current location.

I'm Also not getting any hours. Which does not help because how am I supposed to perform with no hours? Reach my monthly quota with no hours? I have a 3X Steady Work mojo which is helping me preventing laid off and termination, but I need help. Seriously.

Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, Jaime Banks ,

As we say in the medical field, " A pain in my gluteus maximis, medius, and minimus". !!!!!

Have you performed a blockbuster spell yet? You just said: " Which is a road block because now......"

So, you've answered one of your own questions. www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, perform a road opener spell: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I would also pray to St Peter for help with your road opener spells: www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

Then, move on to the steady work AND money spells.

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Once again Miss Aida,
You're ALWAYS on the nose!

Thank You

Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby snouvavou » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Over the summer,I started a new job within my organization.
I have a great boss,like my job and am generally happy.Better yet, my manager just asked me to apply for a promotion(yes folks,I hoodooed him in the interview with a honeyed shoe paper :D ).
I have a VERY small amount of work to do(letters of recommendation) to be ready for it and submit my portfolio for review.
I want to make sure this promotion goes off without any snags and the people I ask *promptly* write glowing letters.
Any thoughts?
I am thinking Crown of Success and maybe Road Opener products.
But is there anything else that y'all think might help? Thanks in advance!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello snouvavou,

I'd suggest dressing those letters and your portfolio with Crown of Success and Look Me Over powders (tap off the excess) to make your work stand out.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Road Opener would be good if you feel that there are obstacles in your path. And if you want to get those letter-writers to do your bidding quickly, you could dress a candle with Influence oil for each person, and underneath put a name paper saying, "Write me a glowing letter QUICKLY!"

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jojo123 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 am

Hi All!

I currently work as an Accountant. However this is my first time in this role, so its a little fast paste and challenging for me. And the person training me isnt making it any easier. I work in a building that contain all financial professionals. I wanted to know what products (kit or individual oils, salts, etc) would I use to transfer into another accountant team. One that is a little simpler for the time being or one with a better trainer?
jojo123

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi jojo123,

I'm sorry to hear that your job is stressing you out like this.

Is there a hiring manager who makes the decisions about transfers to other teams? If so, put them in a honey jar as soon as you can, to sweeten them to you. Then I would work a skull candle on them, carving your petition into the skull to mirror the thoughts you want that manager to have about transferring you. You can use Influence oil and perhaps add some crushed calamus or licorice onto the skull to give the work a more coercive push. Burn it at night when your target is likely to be asleep.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html

If you have an in-person conversation with this individual about your transfer, carry some Gravel Root in your pocket. This will help give you more control over the situation.

http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jojo123 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Thank you so much Ms. Athena!!! :-)
jojo123

Unread postby Rbkasyas » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi all,

I have come across with lucky mojo products while I was searching for some sort of spiritual support and spells. I scanned through the forums to see which spell I should cast and which product would be the right one but saw many topics related to one part of the issue, so I was not sure what to combine. I decided to describe the problem a bit and ask for guidance from experienced users.

I have been working for a company for about a year now. I had a co-worker who was quite manipulative and whose work style was not honest at all. He had issues with himself, he was not very bright and he knew it. He developed other skills instead, like lying, manipulating the situations, covering his mistakes, blocking other co-workers, etc. He managed to convince our boss that I was not able to work independently and needed his involvement. In that way, he was able to follow whatever I did and to present them to our boss as if they were results of his guiding. We came to a point where my tasks became more sophisticated and it was clear that he did not possess any knowledge or skills to guide me or whatsoever. Our bosses then realized what was happening in reality, felt cheated and realized that this guy had behavioral issues. I was not the only reason, his lies were caught many times on many occasions.They decided to let him go and started a feedback process with him. He kept me responsible for the negative outcome of his actions. He was not a team player at all but wanted to create the impression about me that I was the bad ass.

Meanwhile the bosses told that they want to see me as a manager in the future. This guy started influencing others against me. He imposed the idea that whatever I do could be done in other ways and by the others (which is totally wrong). He made one other co-worker, lets call him John, to introduce this idea in the team meeting. I explained why it cannot be done, and why it does not make sense to pay the effort. These guys have no idea, no experience or knowledge to know why it is not possible. Plus it is my task, their responsibilities are totally different. The issue was brought up again and again, each time I explained the reasons why it is not feasible. I know what I am doing quite well and I am confident but my worry is of course, what if the managers believe them?

There was a sort of cold war for a few months. Our managers did not question my skills but obviously they had questions about our team environment. Recently I asked my boss if I should prepare myself for further responsibilities. He said it is still the plan that I'll become the team lead, since it is clear to them that I am the best fit in the team for a leading position and they know what I can achieve but there are also other considerations whether the others accept me or not.

The guy who caused the trouble was let go and a new person was hired. (call him David) The guy was giving information to David and while he was doing it, he did not miss the chance to impose the same idea again. He was pretty obsessed with harming me, although he was leaving and what we are doing and how we are doing it would not be his problem anymore.

Today I heard John and David talking, about again doing what I am doing in other ways. I heard David 'oh yeah, he told me about it before he left, we should be speaking to the boss'.

This is so annoying and disrespectful. All I did was doing my own job, what I am paid to do and doing it well. Instead of focusing themselves on their own businessess they are after stealing my tasks.

What I need is:
a spell that would help me construct a nice time environment, that would help me to be respected by others and to make them stay away from my tasks, stop stealing ideas from me (everyone minds his/her own business, not mine)
a spell that would help to be favored by bosses and to keep my strong position and to get the promotion soon.

Which products / spells should I go with?

Many thanks!
Rbkasyas

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello Rbkasyas,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I moved your question to this subforum, since it's related to what you're asking about. FYI, it's against forum rules to start brand-new topics like you did; we ask that you please post your question under the relevant subforum. If you continue to create new topics, you're likely to end up with a board warning.

Now then, I have a few ideas for your situation, which sounds very frustrating! One thing you could do to make the work environment friendlier is to put you and your immediate co-workers into a sweetening jar to "sweeten" toward you and make them friendlier toward you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

As for the others respecting you and treating you as a potential boss, I think Master products would serve you well. They'll help you have that air of leadership and rise to the top:

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

I'd also suggest making a mojo bag in which you put master root, High John the Conqueror and Sampson snake root and dress the bag with Master oil. Carry the bag in your pocket when you're at work. That mojo recipe is on this page:

http://herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html

As for your success on the job, I'd recommend you work the Crown of Success spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rbkasyas » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 am

Hi Sister Jean,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have had a quick look into the products you suggested. Is Sampson snake root OK to use? I am a woman and as far as I unterstand from the product description it is more suitable for men. (I realized the gender button after reading your post and now changed it. )

Many thanks in advance.
Rbkasyas

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, Rbkasyas,

Yes, you can use that!

http://herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Randy777 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:08 am

Hello all

This post is for my brother. Hes an assistant manager at a retail store and hes trying to get promoted as a general manager. He had 3 different interviews for a general manager position but they all turned him down.

His current general manager (his boss) is sometimes lazy leaving for work early making my brother do some of his work, takes advantage of some of the employees, and gossips and talks bad behind their backs.

My brother is also in debt and sometimes behind on bills.

I really feel bad for him and want to help but hes closed minded and hes an atheist.

I already got him road opener oil, crown of success oil, and money drawing oil. I would like to offer these to him but i already know he will laugh at me and he wont believe it will work.

My question is, is there any way i can discreetly use the oils on him. I thought about putting it on the inside of his shoes but will that really be effective?

Do u think putting maybe road opener or crown of success satchet powder under the soles of his shoes will be a good idea? Will it be effective?

I would like to do some spells for him but im very new to hoodoo, i just learned about it a month ago so im a total noob and i dont wanna screw anything up.

Any advice is greatly appreciated thanks for reading!
Randy777

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello, Rady777,

yes, you could discreetly put the oils on him

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

AND you could perform a Boss Fix spell yourself on his behalf.

This page tells you exactly what to do

www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

I hope this helps. And wishing your brother the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Job promotion

Unread postby carolinahoodoo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:05 am

Hello, I grew up in a town where people practiced hoodoo. However I'm new to actually working it myself. Can anyone give me advice on how to get my fiance a promotion at work? I currently have money drawing oil, fast luck oil, commanding, oil and prosperity blessing oil.
carolinahoodoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello, carolinahoodoo ,

Welcome to the forum!

have you read al the pages on this thread yet?

There's a lot of spell ideas on this thread for what you are looking for

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell, Rootwork to ensure a good raise

Unread postby SweetLady » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello All:
My annual performance review is in about 3 1/2 months. I want to begin work to ensure that I get a good raise. Most people in similar positions to mine make about $3/hour more than I do, and I have been in my position for 4 years. My employer is cheap and starts wages as low as possible. -anyhow, I enjoy my job and want to stay. However, we have a new boss and she is a manipulative monster. I know that she is trying to keep my raise low just from comments she has been making. She even mentioned "who's review is coming up? I know there's a few" to the team in general. - I noticed that she likes to drop little hints. -If you don't pay attention, you realize after its too late that she is just looking for reasons to write employees up or cause other problems for us on the job. She's sneaky and underhanded. However, I mean to stay at my current job for at least another year. I want to ensure that I get paid a decent wage for the work I do. I put a lot of myself into my job, and if I didn't enjoy my work and care about the field I work in, I would leave (as many have done already due to her). Anyhow, I want to begin candles (or other work) to ensure that when my review comes up I get a good raise, that puts me closer to what other employers pay for people who perform the same work as I do. I would really love some advice. I was thinking Pay Me? I don't know about Boss Fix, but I'm open to suggestions, I have a few months to work, and I want to work steady at it. -Also, to ensure she does not try to fire me, as she has done to a few of my co-workers. -and she was successful in running a few of them out already. Thanks so much for your help and advice! Much Love, ~SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:37 am

Hi SweetLady,

Have you read the pages in this thread? It is full of advice on how to accomplish the goals you stated, so please read through the thread. If you still have questions afterwards, you can ask them here.

Boss Fix is a good idea for the lady you described. She sounds like an insecure piece of work.

Good luck, keep us posted.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsTiye » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:43 am

I am currently a temp at a great company through a local temp agency. The position I started in was a 4-week position, after which my contract was extended and I switched departments. After my 3rd month in the second department, I was made aware that my contract was extended for another 3 months, which will end in October. My current supervisor told me two months ago that he and his supervisor are trying to create a position just for me. Yay! However, he explained that payroll and budgeting says there is not enough in the budget for me, which would be somewhere around $40K/yr. I know there is funding because two new executives have been hired, both making $100K+. There are no ill feelings between anyone here, it’s just that budgeting dept does not find value in the position to be created for me, which would remove stress off the 7 people in the department where I currently am.

The temp agency takes %25 of my hourly pay. I need this to change!

Also, a supervisor from another office in another state stopped by our offices for a week, evaluated my work, and told me that if she can, she wants to hire me to work under her in another state - in a position of which I have no experience in! :shock: So, she sees potential in me! I’ve looked up the average salary for this position and it’s at least $10K more than what I would be making if I stayed in the position where I am now.

I initially planned on ordering a Steady Work Spell Kit, so that I can get good news in October that I can be hired permanently and get %100 of my hourly pay. After the Steady Work Spell Kit, I planned on ordering the Steady Work Mini Spell Kit to keep good luck in work and pay going (I read that mini kits are good after the full kits to maintain the work of the full kits). I also considered:

Road Opener or Block Buster to move things along

Boss Fix spell to make my supervisors more persuasive to budgeting team

Honey jar and skull candle for budgeting team using five finger grass and deer’s tongue around candle. Also Look Me Over oil/powder so that they see value in me. Smoke my clothes in LMO incense.

Crown of Success oil and/or powders around my desk. CoS candle at home with petition paper.

Wearing Attraction, money drawing, money stay with me, prosperity, wealthy way, and/or fast luck oils

Pay Me supplies for temp agency and company

After reading so many other posts, I’ve gotten ideas but I would like to ensure that I choose the best products. In short, I want to:

1. Be hired permanently and receive my full hourly pay; have the budgeting department find money for a salary for me.
2. After getting job security, then I would be interested in moving to the company’s offices in another state.
MsTiye
MsTiye

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:22 am

Hello MsTiye,

You have tackled this situation as thoroughly as you could--I can't think of anything to add! You know what you're doing, go do it!

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsTiye » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean!!
MsTiye
MsTiye

Unread postby roseaeo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am

Hello
Require some suggestions regarding my current situation. I have a telephone sales job, I'm good at what I do but some reason my customers always don't come through at the right time. I always miss my sales target by a couple few amount. My manager knows I'm good at selling that's the reason I'm still working for the company, however my deadline is this month to exceed my sales target.
What normally occurs is that my customers always change their mind at the last minute or they cancel their order or something weird happens. Everyone at work noticed as well.
I have until the end of this month to hit my target, I have a honey and sugar jars (They both worked for a while but recently most of my customers called and mentioned they won't be doing business with me). I have petitioned to Saint Expedite, but I don't know if I did it currently (tried 4times).
I have been doing a lot of candle burning and petitioning to Saint Joseph and have done cleansing bath / 7 herbal baths, I use crown of success oils, steady work, money drawing and money stay with me oils. I'm consistent with my baths and candle prayers (i'm sure that's the reason i haven't been fired). I have a honey jar for all my managers and colleagues. They all like me and my manager has personally told me she doesn't want to see me go, so she's been putting a good word in every month with the director.

Any suggestions with what I can do? or is this a sign for me that I'm not meant to be with the company? I like working for the company, whilst studying a professional course. However, I've got bills to pay and I need that steady income coming. Thanks!
roseaeo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello, roseaeo ,

You're doing everything right

But I would add two more to the mix:

Come to me Spells and wearing the oil and Stay with me spells

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

That ought to help

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roseaeo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida, but unfortunately I was fired today!
roseaeo

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Oh no, roseaeo, I'm sorry that happened!

There must be something much better for you around though. You can always use Steady Work products to get another job:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling