• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

This thread has seven pages full of spell advice to achieve revenge and reversing for wrong-doing, which suits your goals. You have many ideas here to choose from, so find what most resonates with you. No one approach is better than others, they all work differently. If you see no movement from one approach, you can move on to another one.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 am

Yesterday I finally quit my job after dealing with a terror of a boss. I stayed in the position longer than anyone else prior to me. He treated me extremely poorly. I would like to make it very difficult for him to fill the position so in essence, he would have to end up doing all the work that I had to take on and realize how much work was being dumped on me.

Can you all provide some recommendations to keep the position empty? Either has no one apply or all the wrong people applying for the position or even send him the employee from hell to make him regret the way he treated not only me but others?

I appreciate any thoughts people can provide. I have about a week and a half before my last day. So I can do stuff here as well as away from the worksite.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 am

Hello sheisblessed,

Glad you are getting out there! One idea to go scorched earth on the position would be to sprinkle hot foot powder (mixed with some dirt so it's invisible) all around the desk and dress the desk with hot foot oil. That way if someone gets hired they won't be able to stay.

You could also do a tricky attraction spell for him, using Attraction oil, but specify that he attracts only lazy, thieving, good for nothing people ;)

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

That should be a lot to get you started! Good luck.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:54 am

I love both of those suggestions. Thank you.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Sheisblessed, Love your name btw!! Another suggestion to incorporate into these great ones listed here. You could either use attraction to draw crappy employees to him as mentioned below or do work to keep them away. To keep them away find a copy of the job that is posted to fill your position writing across the posting...."all potential employees/candidates stay away" and around the posting write in a continual circle "this position will remain unfilled" and sprinkle hot foot powder. You can burn a candle on top of this, folding the paper away from you as you recite your wishes. If you are really committed, you could also go by the job site and get some dirt to incorporate into the candle spell as well. Best of luck to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:06 pm

This is nice advice from Priestess Divine, thank you for contributing!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 am

Oh, that's awesome Priestess. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind. Tomorrow is my last day and they should be posting the job shortly thereafter so I can get the description.
sheisblessed

Previous

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge