• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 am

Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael: "The 3 Day Wishing Spell"

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael: "The 3 Day Wishing Spell"

Unread postby Pbj13 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Thank you Angels for assisting me with my requests. As promised I am publishing after the spell was completed yesterday nite.

Simple Angel Spell

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to the angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL. Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes (by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad) and see what happens on the fourth day...

Thank you again
Pbj13

Unread postby jenelle21 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:16 am

I would like to honor and thank Archangel Michael,Gabriel,and Raphael for hearing my prayers and the prayers of many. For finding it in their hearts to send guidance, support, and love to myself and those on earth reassuring us all of their kindness and openeness. I pray that other may read this and have faith to pray to them when needed. Amen.

Light 3 Candles......... Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love.

Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
[mention your request here]
Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us
during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our
protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my
loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a
messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly
hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael
is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your
throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of
recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy
Angels pray for us, amen.
jenelle21

Unread postby ingtar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:19 am

This is the third day that I have lit candles and said this prayer. I admit I think I am seeing movement in one of the requests already...

Light 3 Candles......... Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love.

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
ingtar

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 am

Thank you, St Gabriel, St Michael, and St Raphael! You have heard my prayers and clearly things are in the works. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my prayers as well as the prayers of others and answering them in the best way possible.

Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love.

Prayer:
mention your request here
Angels pray for us. Amen
Thank you for answering my prayers -
eben74

Unread postby Tjax » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Postby Tjax » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:54 pm
Thank you so much in advance for bestowing your blessings on me and interceding on my behalf by granting my three wishes! I will now and forever be grateful to you for hearing my prayer, and restoring my faith in the divine power of God. I love you and am so comforted in knowing that you are always watching over me... Thank you, from the bottom of my heart! In Jesus name. Amen and Thank you
[Col to message me directly text/whatsapp this weekend]

Heavenly Father, you have given us Archangels to assist us
during our pilgrimage on earth.

Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger.

Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth.

Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.

Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
of the Archangels and their desire to serve us.

Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.
Tjax

Unread postby eben74 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 am

Many people are asking about types of candles. I used birthday candles for this one. For each day I was annointing three new candles and letting them burn down on their own. Thoughts?
eben74

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 am

Hi eben74,

Birthday candles are quite tiny so I question the amount of energy they are capable of sending out. At the very least, I would use 4" chime candles for any spell.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:50 am

Dearest Saints... St Michael, St Gabriel, and St Raphael. I thank you for your blessings and taking the time to hear my needs when so many others also seek you out. I thank you for answering my prayers. I am grateful and appreciative of all you have done for me. Thank you.

Light three white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of water next to it. Ask the Archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for 3 days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer: St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael. Please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness. I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly. Amen ( mention your requests here).

Heavenly father, you have given us Archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the good news, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael, is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.

Thank you for answering my prayers.
eben74

Unread postby jenelle21 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you most kind Archangels and Saints for hearing my prayers. For receiving not only mine but the hopeful wishes of many. My situation is a dreary one that can only be helped with faith and god at our center. Having prayed to the Archangels as I have many times before has given me the strength to get through this tough time realizing that I am not alone. That we are never alone. I hope that by posting this prayer and thank you others may read it and seek help from them as well, with complete trust that your prayers will be answered. Again thank you Archangel Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael i am forever grateful and will find ways to serve and honor you.
Light 3 white candles for 3 days and place them on top of a plate of sugar... Ask the Archangels for 3 wishes : one for business, one for love, and one for the impossible. place the candles on the highest point in your home and let them burn through.
Do this petition for three days then on the third day publish this prayer, with thanks. then wait till the fourth day for completion.
prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel,and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention,and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly.
Amen. (mention prayer requests here)
Heavenly Father, you have given us the Archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all of my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the good news, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and teach me the truth. St. Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O lord to realize more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy angels pray for us. Amen.
jenelle21

Unread postby MondayGirl » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 am

Hi everyone!

Completed the spell a couple of days ago, so posting now!

Put three white candles on a plate, surround them with sugar, light the candles and ask Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael for a three wishes; one for love, one for business and one of the impossible. Complete for three days, and give thanks on the fourth. Remember to post your gratitude publicly or make a donation to a charity or church (what ever feels more appropriate)

Here is the prayer:

I've had one wish come good, and now waiting patiently on the others - best of luck to everyone on here.

Love,
MondayGirl
MondayGirl

Unread postby Lee_rae_ri » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:38 am

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post.

As promised...

I would like to honor and thank Archangel Michael,Gabriel,and Raphael for hearing my prayers and the prayers of many. I thank you for your blessings and taking the time to hear my needs when so many others also seek you out. I am grateful and appreciative of all you have done for me. I pray that other may read this and have faith to pray when needed. Amen.

Light three white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Ask the Archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Place the candles on the highest point in your home and let them burn through. Do this petition for 3 days. Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes (by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad) and see what happens on the fourth day.

Prayer: St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael. Please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness. I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly. Amen ( mention your requests here).

Heavenly father, you have given us Archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the good news, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael, is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.

Thank you also to this forum. Blessings to all!
Lee_rae_ri

Unread postby LilacWonder » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to the angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL. Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes (by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad) and see what happens on the fourth day...

Thank you St Rafael, St Michael and St Gabriel in advance for hearing my wishes and making them come true.
LilacWonder

Unread postby Faithful7979 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Prayer:
Angels pray for us. Amen
Thank you angles for answering my prayers
Faithful7979

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:33 pm

This is day 3, and I really need a freakin miracle, so here goes.

ingtar

Unread postby Aryalove » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:18 pm

I thank you saint michael, saint Gabriel, and saint raphael, for your love and hearing my prayers in my time of need. I know all i ask for is on its way:

Prayer:
Angels pray for us. Amen
Aryalove

Unread postby jenelle21 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:04 am

Thank you blessed archangel for hearing my prayers. For giving me comfort knowing that I am being helped and that the wishes will come true with your intercession. I pray that others may have faith in you when in need, that they see your willingness to help and come to our aid. Thank you !! Forever grateful.
Spell :
Place three white candles on a plate of sugar blessed for 3 wishes . 1 for love, 1 for business, and 1 for the impossible. Pray the prayer below then place the candles on your highest point of your home. Let them burn out on their own and repeat this for 3 days. On the third day promise to post this spell and give thanks. Your prayers will be answered by the 4th or there after.

Prayer:
Angels pray for us. Amen
jenelle21

Unread postby rvdavis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Thank you blessed archangel for hearing my prayers. For giving me comfort knowing that I am being helped and that the wishes will come true with your intercession. I pray that others may have faith in you when in need, that they see your willingness to help and come to our aid. Thank you!! Forever grateful.
Spell:
Place three white candles on a plate of sugar blessed for 3 wishes. 1 for love, 1 for business, and 1 for the impossible. Pray the prayer below then place the candle on your highest point of your home. Let then burn out on their own and repeat for 3 days. On third day promise to post this spell and give thanks. Your prayers will be answered by the 4th or there after.
Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer mention your request here
Heavenly Father, you have give us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
Thank you for answering my prayers-
rvdavis

Unread postby Davidwilson » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Light 3 candles and put sugar all around it, ask arangels for three wishes, one for business, one for impossible and one for love, Promise to publish
Prayer:
St. Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers wirh your divine grace, intervention and kindness, I love you all,please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly
(mention your request here)
Heavenly Father youhave given us the archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.
St. Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger

St. Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth.

St. Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery
Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day
Davidwilson

Unread postby ingtar » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:15 pm

End of day 3. I am now publishing the prayer as promised.

ingtar

Unread postby jenelle21 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Light 3 candles and put sugar all around it, ask arangels for three wishes, one for business, one for impossible and one for love, Promise to publish, on the 3rd day.
Prayer:
St. Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers wirh your divine grace, intervention and kindness, I love you all,please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly
(mention your request here)
Heavenly Father youhave given us the archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.
St. Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger

St. Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth.

St. Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery
Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen

Thank you Archangels, your presence is felt throughout my home, giving me hope and filling it with spirit. I pray that others may read this and pray to you as well.
Jenelle
jenelle21

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure