• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:55 am

Thank you Miss Athena. That's exactly what I needed to know.
candiijojo

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 am

I have a skull candle to put loving thoughts in a persons head.

Yesterday I baptized the candle with holy water giving it the name of my target, put the personal concearns I have to it and anointed with some cohercive oils to help get the thoughts through...

I will start burning it today. My question is: After I finish burning it, can I add part of the wax (if there's any) to a sweet jar I'm doing for the same target with the same intention of the candle?

Blessings
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby LoveNroses » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:45 am

I have 2 questions and would love some input!

I just started burning a white skull candle to heal my estranged boyfriend of his past wounds. I did it when I knew he'd be sleeping at like 2/2:30am. I let it burn for a couple hours before snuffing it out. I can see that after I snuffed it out he got up and was active on social media. Could he have woken up from the energy of the candle? Is that a good sign that he woke up because it means it's affecting him?

Lastly, I've burned red skull candles before and have buried them in my front yard. Where would I bury the white healing skull candle when it's finished?

Thanks!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:04 am

Hello, Rootwork_1987,

Some rootwokers might say that it would be fine to add just a very little bit of that wax to the jar. So, it becomes a matter of which school of thought to adhere to.

Honestly, I personally wouldn't do that.

Honey jars are intended to sweeten someone to you or sweeten their thoughts to you. And, it works both ways: to sweeten each party to each other. And I personally believe that ALL parts of the spell remains ought to be properly deployed.

So, the decision is yours

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aiseykins » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Hey lovelies,

Quick question. I had a strong movement with my workings and with the great aid of Saint Martha, but my love has gone cold and reblocked my number, etc. A reading told me that he still does love me, fortunately. I admit I pushed a little bit to try and get him to communicate better with me and treat me more like a friend that he can actually confide in, etc. before progressing more.

I wanted to know if it was best to wait in this situation or utilize a skull candle to help his communication (and bring back his initiation of communication) and fear regarding us. He has been hurt before in previous relationships and did express fear about being FWBs because of it ending not so well. A bit insecure and hesitant when it comes to love. I don't know how I would go about this spell, so I will look up how to do it earlier in the thread after hearing the suggestion for this situation, if I need to light one! Is a personal concern of his necessary as well? I have one laminated picture of him that I can't afford to get messed up because I don't have access to a printer to get another one at this time. Will oils alone be alright as I have Dixie Love and FMB, but if I purchase a skull candle, I can afford one or two oils more, or will I have to purchase herbs too? I only have the herbs that you normally find on the spice rack in a kitchen.

Thank you!

Thank you!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, aiseykins

What I would like you to do is go to the search engine. it is the white box on the upper right hand corner inside the dark green area.

Write the word: communication

You will see a zillion threads on communication.

And here is a good one also:

spells-for-more-communication-between-lovers-spouses-mates-t4483.html

Communication requires the herb Deer's tongue, and mercury oil

And I would do this on white skull candle surrounded by yellow taper candles.

So, your love oils are not appropriate for this particular spell

The me personal concerns you have the better

I would highly recommend getting prints of that picture

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LoveNroses » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:13 am

I'm currently working a white skull candle for healing. Since it's for my estranged boyfriend's healing, where should I bury it?

I also was thinking of doing either blockbuster or road opener work to help him overcome his fears and move forward to commit to me. I'm not sure which would be best. Any recommendations? I've read the link about both, but I can't discern which would be best for this situation.

Should I work this after my white skull and before the red skull I plan to work for love and commitment? Or after the red?

Thank you!!!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:42 am

Hello LoveNroses,

Since the white candle spell is for your boyfriend's healing, placing the leftover wax at a crossroads would be a good neutral place to leave it.

Do Blockbuster work if you think the two of you or other parties have placed obstacles in your path that need to be blasted aside. Use Road Opener if you're just feeling "stuck" and lacking forward movement. Use both if you can't decide and would feel they both help.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Do the healing work, followed by blockbuster/road opener, then the red candle spell for love.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNroses » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean!
LoveNroses

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 am

What does it usually mean if one of the pins falls out onto the saucer while the skull candle is burning?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

It means that portion of the spell is finished, at least that's how I think of it. Whenever you burn a candle into which you've stuck pins, you want to burn that candle until the pins fall.

You can read more about using pins in candle magic here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Thank you Sister Jean :) I didn't see this reply until later after I stuck it back into the skull saying "come to your senses". Will that affect my spell at all?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:15 am

Hello, witchywoman1313,

Your question was already answered by Sister Jean
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:11 pm

I want to work with a red skull candle. I've read some of the other post in this forum but not everything I'll admit. I have some questions.

1. I have my targets writing that I can use as a personal concern and I have a picture as well but I'm wondering if the picture I put inside the skull (or should I do it under?) be of only my target or a picture of the both of us together since the skull is to get him to miss/love/return to me?

2. Can I anoint the skull with Commanding, Love Me & Return to Me oils? Does using so many oils take away the effectiveness of each oil? Could I use my own sexual fluids as well?

3. Is there a certain amount of times I write my targets name on the skull candle or a certain way/place to write it? Is DOB included as well like other candle work?

4. I read a couple people say that they speak to their skull candles before lighting them for the first time. Is that effective to speak to it and sleep with it under your pillow before beginning the actual spell?

Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi Intrigued01,

I'll answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. Put his picture under the candle, and face the skull to look at a picture of the two of you happy together while it burns.

2. You could use those oils, although I would omit Commanding if he isn't the type to respond to coercive energy like that. You could use your sexual fluids as well.

3. Write his name and birthdate once on the candle and baptize it for him. I usually write this at the back of the neck.

4. You can speak to your candle or sleep with it prior to lighting it. Just baptize it first (and wait until you're ready to light it before putting the oils on it if you plan to keep it in your bed first).

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Baptizing the candle, how do I go about doing that? Do I need holy water from a church? Can I use whiskey like i would for lodestones? Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello, Intrigued01

I am sorry but step-by-step instructions ought to be handled through magical coaching

Please use the search engine in the upper right hand corner as there are thousands of answers to thousands of questions

This is what I found on baptism:

search.php?keywords=baptize+

Please familiarize yourself with the forum. There's a lot of good information here!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:18 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I had done a search for baptizing the candle prior to questioning and couldn't find much, I'll continue to search through everything though incase I looked something over. Thank you.

After reading what others have done to their skull candles I was thinking of creating mine like this..

-Print out on one sheet of paper a few pictures of us as a couple when we were happy so that I can point my skull towards it, as Miss Athena had suggested.

-Place licorice root in the base of the skull. Do I write anything on the licorice root or just speak its intent while I place it into the skull?

-I have the LM 9 herb love mix and was going to place that in the back of the head or should I just put that inside my petition? I have some cinnamon I could add since I read that was a love herb and I have ginger as well.

-Would it be better to do a petition that said Miss me/Return to me and then later once I've seen movement do another skull candle and petition for love? For the petition, is it just a small piece of brown paper with Miss/Return written on it and the oils as well.

I'll begin it next Friday since the moon will still be waxing. I'll only get 6 waxing moons from it though so I think on the 7th night I'm supposed to light it I'll just light it during the day during the hour of Venus. Will that make a difference?

I've been reading about doll babies and mojobags as well so I think I may create those items the same night I begin the skull. I don't have enough for a dollbaby just yet, I'd like a piece of unwashed clothing from my target but all I have are washed items. Once I acquire that though I'll create the dollbaby. Between a honey jar I have already, the skull candle & mojo bag do you think that's alright or too much work on one person? I've read that too much work on a person can fumble stuff up so I'd like to avoid that.

Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 am

Hello Intrigued01,

1. You don't need to write anything on the root, just speak your intent to it.

2. You can put the herbs in the petition or the candle, or both. Up to you.

3. You could do separate skull candles, but I think you could combine the miss me/love me petitions into one skull candle since they're interrelated.

4. For more information about petition papers, visit this page below or get yourself a copy of "Paper in My Shoe" by Catherine Yronwode:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

5. There are not laws for spell timing that are set in stone. I think your plan sounds fine.

6. I don't think you're doing too much work, but go with what feels right to you.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am

Thank you Sister Jean!
Intrigued01

Unread postby Rose22 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 am

Hello all!

I didn't see this questioned answered, but forgive me if I looked over it. When you're doing a skull candle spell over the course of a few days (snuffing and re-lighting each day) do you anoint the candle with more oil before you light it each day, or is it traditional to just do so the first day and simply pray/talk to/light the other days? Thank you!
Rose22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello, Rose22 ,

No, it isn't necessary.

I never do that

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida