• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Radio Show Panel Discussion Topic Suggestion Request

Sundays are magical -- Sign up here to become a caller on the longest-running hoodoo radio show in the universe! Free readings, rootwork advice, and conjure spells with Miss cat, ConjureMan Ali, Papa Newt and guests!

Radio Show Panel Discussion Topic Suggestion Request

Unread postby KayJay » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:10 pm

I have really been enjoying the format of the radio show where the hosts discuss general topics as an addition to the call-in portion. If there's an appropriate guest coming up in the next few weeks, I have a request/suggestion. I'm interested in hearing about general support to a healthy labor and delivery of a baby. I read through the posts in the forums on the topic and found references to a blessing mojo hand that Miss Bri posted, but the link seems to be broken. There was an additional reference to a radio show that talked about support for healthy pregnancy, but I'm not sure what date it was broadcast on.

I've called in before, when I was working to get pregnant. I am due on November 8th, so I'm hoping to do some work to continue to support everything working as smoothly as it has and I think that other gals out there could benefit from some general information on the subject. Thanks!
- Ms. KayJay

Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.
KayJay

Re: Radio Show Panel Discussion Topic Suggestion Request

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:46 pm

This may be a great follow up call Ms. KayJay:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-1st-2013-t25999.html-sid=cfa9c6c7469598e3e5c9d821f9c4f546

Here is a link to next Sunday's thread.

Be Blessed and great reference to one of my favorite posts in the Forum here is a link too ;) :

conjuring-during-pregnancy-t4784.html-sid=cfa9c6c7469598e3e5c9d821f9c4f546#p122231

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby KayJay » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks, Miss Tammie Lee!
- Ms. KayJay

Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.
KayJay

Unread postby Cali_mojogirl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi. I had a couple of topic requests for upcoming shows.

One was a request that perhaps the panel discuss the highlights of different regional U.S. conjure work (i.e. Tennessee conjure versus Georgia, etc.). In last week's Rootwork Hour show (Oct. 20 2013), Ms. Cat touched on it briefly, mentioning Virginia conjure has a British influence due to its colonial history, etc. And I've listened to other archived shows where regional strengths and influences were mentioned, as well. This is really an intriguing piece of American history to me.

Another request was that perhaps the panel discuss throwing bones divination. On last week's show, Dr. E did a bones reading, and Miss Cat does them frequently. I would love to hear a discussion of this ancient practice --different points of views, methods, etc.

Thank you.
Cali_mojogirl

Unread postby Gabriela10 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello everyone,

Today's radio show was very interesting; they were talking about peace at home, but the subject apparently open many other wounds. I think the holidays make some of us be very sensitive. Maybe it would be a good idea to talk about personal healing. There are many of us that for some reason we either don't have a family or we don't want to be with our family, etc, etc. Regardless of the reasons; personal healing it's very important and we should all focus on that so we can move on. It was a very good show, and it was amazing the reaction of many people on the chat. I think many of us need the show to have a longer conversation on personal spiritual healing. Specially during this time of the year.
Thank you very much for show Miss Cat, I love hearing your advices.

Gabriela10
Gabriela10

Re: Radio Show panel discussion topic suggestion/request

Unread postby dahoot » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 am

I loved this week's topic because, I too, come from a hurtful home. I believe that I can find resolution with my family, I think it will take time and energy. It seems that I am not alone in the pain I suffer from family woes but I will be praying for all of those who seem to want to hold onto their anger. We only perpetuate the hurtful behavior of our those who have hurt us by holding on the hot coals of anger that will only leave wounds and scars on a society that is already quite injured.

Please, please, please do another show on the peaceful home! My fiance and I really want to start our family off on the right foot. We want our union to be one of equal unity, love, and peace. We both came from damaged homes so we both have healing to go through. I would love some ideas for healing, especially if there are any that focus on the healing from maternal wounds.
dahoot

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 am

Cali_mojogirl

I would absolutely love this! When you first encounter conjure as an adult, it's hard to make sense of "there is no one way" to do this or that; it's not because you are free to make stuff up, as that there are so many regional variations in technique. It would be wonderful to have them laid out by geographical and historical origin.

Expectantly,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Claire-De-Lys » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 am

I can't get enough of ancestor work, hauntings and advice on psychic vision and dreaming true.
Also, I would like to hear more of Miss Valentina!
Can't wait for tonight's show :)
Claire-De-Lys

Unread postby AprilRaine » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 am

I can't wait, either! Every Sunday I spend the afternoon doing all of my house work, errand running, etc. so that by 5:00 (central time zone) I'm ready to take notes and learn!
AprilRaine

Unread postby Sarafina » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

i wnat to hear more about "spirtual husbands" and things students could do regarding exams etc
Sarafina

Unread postby hellinahandbasket » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:35 am

I would like to make a suggestion for a show topic. I humbly suggest a show devoted to using hoodoo and magic to support caregivers of people with dementia,etc. and how those in the helping professions can enhance their work. Peace.
hellinahandbasket

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello, hellinahandbasket,

I am also an R.N.

I have sent your suggestion to Miss cat and Nagasiva.

The next time I am a guest on the show, we'll see what we can do about this suggestion.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby hellinahandbasket » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Thanks! I am in nursing school to get my RN license. I'm an LPN now and the old folks home work is stressfull. Not only are the old people sick but the family needs help. Thanks again.
hellinahandbasket

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 am

I would really enjoy a discussion on the evil eye, how to treat it, diagnose it, prevent it. -this seems to be a common problem pretty much everywhere. I don't know if this was discussed before in previous shows over the years. However, belief in the evil eye seems to be common in many cultures, even if it does not go by the same name. -Thank you.
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello, SweetLady ,

That's a good suggestion.

Unfortunately, I can't discuss tis on my next appearance on the radio show because I have to discuss my new book (which, by the way, tell you how to give the evil eye).

But, I can certainly talk about it on a late spring (or early summer) radio show.

Or, maybe another AIRR member will see this and consider it

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby crazycatlady » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 pm

How about having a discussion on poppets and doll babies? Specifically about how to baptize it to connect it to your target's spirit and things that can be done to it depending on your goal. It's a very popular topic on the discussion board, and if I'm not mistaken (I didn't completely search all of the archives) the topic hasn't been discussed recently.
crazycatlady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:55 am

Hello, crazycatlady ,

EXCELLENT idea!

I've been wracking my brains out thinking about my next topic. I was going to discuss St Lazarus but I will save his topic for a later date and use YOUR topic first (if nobody beats me to the punch!).

Thank You!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby crazycatlady » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Or maybe do it in a two part series: the first part on the different ways and materials used to construct the doll, and the second part baptizing it and what to say or so to it to achieve your goal.
crazycatlady

Unread postby crazycatlady » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

St Lazarus's sister, St Martha, is also a very commonly petitioned saint. I love her and would like to know more about working with her. There are also many misconceptions and false beliefs in regards to her, and some clarification would be nice.
crazycatlady

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 pm

An interesting idea. The TWO Saint Marthas!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby crazycatlady » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 am

I completely forgot about the other St Martha! I was referring to the Catholic saint, the dominator, but I think comparing and contrasting the two is a better idea.
crazycatlady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:30 am

Hello, crazycatlady ,

In my book, Cursing and Crossing, there is an entire chapter dedicated to dolls. There's many pages on how to make different types of dolls.

www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Take care
Miss Aida

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!