• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 am

Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Re: Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello Tallulah,

While I certainly would do some kind of spiritual cleaning I would not panic or worry to much over this. Get some Uncrossing Bath Salts and and follow the instructions and you should be fine. On another note, in my own practice I would take this as a sign that the person I was going to throw for either has some good protections on them or maybe that the work is not really justified so you may want to perform or hire someone to do a divination in order to get some clarity on this situation.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:40 am

When laying Goofer Dust,is it allowed to watch from a distance to make sure the person stepped in? I have read that whenever disposing in a ritual manner ,we are to walk away without looking back. But what about when laying Goofer Dust or Hot Foot powder;is it "allowed" to watch from a distance ?

Thank you in advance for your help!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello paintedsmoke24,

Hmmmm, I do not believe I have heard of a specific prohibition on watching but I personally would not bother to do that. It would be awfully easy for you to be seen and identified as the person who laid down the dust and it leans toward worrying over the work a bit to much.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:52 am

Hi Nathen,

The thing is there are very few spots where I can lay this trick and I don't doubt the power of it one single second;i just need to be sure they walk over it so that I don't lay it multiple times and hurt other people (I know the name called into it should be the only target affected but Miss Aida has some stories about broken legs and arms of others than the target :).

No worry about being spotted.
Thank you for your answer.
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, paintedsmoke24 ,

I've laid Goofer dust right in front of an asshole and he stepped right in it as he was calling me nasty names. Rather than getting mad, I stood there and took his verbal abuse because I was enjoying the fact that he was standing right in the center of the X that was enclosed in a circle.

And it worked!!

LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida! checking my mailbox every single day waiting for your book to arrive :))
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby TwoCrows » Sat May 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Okay, so here is an odd inquiry for ya. I am a gardener living in the Cascade Mountains. We have hella gophers here and they are terribly destructive and annoying. I mean, they have hollowed out my entire raised bed, killing all of my veggies! Grrrr! So, I had a thought. What if I goofer the gophers? I realize that goofer is serious business... but these gophers are serious enemies. They take food out of my family's mouths. They wipe out my favorite crops repeatedly. I hate them! Can I curse gophers with goofer dust or is this a ridiculous notion? I was thinking of just putting it down every gopher hole I find in my garden, hoping the result would be death/decrease of their insanely huge population on the land I work.
TwoCrows

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, TwoCrows ,

Both Miss cat and I are avid animal lovers and do not condone killing or harming animals.

I understand your frustration but I do not give out spells to harm any animal unless it is threatening my life.

I would suggest that you hot foot them instead.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

also, you may want to look online to see what the professional rodent people do to keep them away.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TwoCrows » Sun May 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Oh, I see. All of the farmers I know regularly kill gophers because they hurt our livelihood. Many do so with actual poisons and physical traps. Goofer seemed comparatively less harsh but perhaps not, huh? I did not think of hot footing, but I will definitely try it. Thanks!
TwoCrows

PostThis post was deleted by TwoCrows on Sun May 28, 2017 11:29 pm.
Reason: Duplicate

PostThis post was deleted by TwoCrows on Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm.
Reason: Decided to PM instead of posting

About goofering letters and pictures

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi guys new to this forum and it's an amazing experience to have read some of these comments and teachings. It's comforting to know that we don't have to be victims and that justice is in our hands.

Via the mail:

Ok, I have some questions about Goofer dust I am wanting to send some in an envelope with a fake letter to someone who abused me both physically and mentally and who was also abusive to our sweet family cat in order to do them in but I want to make sure that it is done right.

1. Do I state the persons whole name or just their first name followed by the intent, does it even matter?

2. What do I do with the excess dust lets say I dust it over something like an open bag or even in a bag (shake and back) obviously I do not want her to notice the dust and there will be excess so do I collect what did not stick back in my bottle and then just throw away the bag away or even just throw the bag away with the remaining excess?

3. Do I intone before or after having dealt with any excess dust from the working?

4. If they touch it with their hands is it just as potent as if they had walked through it?

Using a picture:

1. Say I want to Goofer a target using a picture and bury it to the east is one off of the printer alright or does it literally have to be actual film?

2. How effective is a printed picture (if that is alright to use) in comparison to actually having them walk through a track (which is not always an option)?

3. Is it true that the person will waste away too as the picture deteriorates even if it just buried in a back dirt alley somewhere and not a graveyard or does it have to be a graveyard?

Thank you for reading this and any responses : D
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello, NicolasCooper_555

First, take a look at this page which will answer most of your questions

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Then, look t this page

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cc9109 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:15 am

Good morning I have a quick question. I put goofer dust on someone's car. We live together. I'm wondering how that will affect my home. I stated my intentions while laying the powder but u dropped some in my yard too by accident.
cc9109

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:12 am

Hello cc9109,

I think you're fine, since I'm guessing you didn't call your own name into the powders when you put them there. But if you're worried, you could wash any areas the powders landed where you don't want with a bucket of water with a capful of Chinese Wash in it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:41 am

Thank you Miss Aida I did some reading on those links yesterday although I am still not understanding the method of intoning the curses (with the name of the individual) for example do I just say thier name a few times and then call out the curses I want to visit upon them while dusting a letter or laying a track and do I need to vibrate these things in anger or do I just say them as I normally talk?
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi NicolasCooper_555,

You're asking Spirit to curse someone, not pass you the butter. You want to use your anger when you send out your curse, which I find comes naturally in this kind of work. Summon up all of your feelings for this person when you approach your spell and you will likely find your words and tone reflect your anger.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, do I only need to say their name if others might be exposed to the dust? Lets say I dust a letter to a scum bag animal abuser and nobody else is going to open it but him do I need to read his name before listing the curses or is just reading out the curses while dusting the letter sufficient ? Basically what I am asking is when do I include their name in the working and when do I not need bother with their name and just read out the curses that I want to place on them with the dust?
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi NicolasCooper_555,

I'm not Miss Aida but you're welcome.

Use their name in your spell. You want your target identified and you want to channel your anger towards that one person. It would make sense to call them out by name.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Hello, NicolasCooper_555,

My most favorite method is to make a circle with the powder. Then, put an X in the middle

Where the 2 lines od the X meet, spit on it.

Then, I say something like: " ________ (<---target's name), when you step on this, you will break your leg and suffer the pain that you have caused me

Now, you can say anything, I just used the leg as an example.

I don't normally call on my spirit guides. etc, when I do this. I know for a fact that Miss cat uses all the cursing powers that she has when she makes Goofer Dust. So, I don't bother because she did it

Now, I have done this in the past numerous times, and it works.

Once, I said that someone would break their arm and they did

Another time I said that someone would go away, and they did

So, there you have it!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm sorry Miss Athena and thank you to you both as all of my questions have now been answered at least for the time bieng : )
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby labotanica » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:19 am

I'm not clear on your directions when you said ...where the two lines od the X meet, spit on it. Did you mean of? And if so I guess the middle of the x.

Can you do this spell without the target touching it? Or they must walk over this? Or can it be done to paperwork?

Seems like a good trick...
labotanica

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 pm

OK I have another question that I didn't see in Hoodoo Theory and Practice and it is regarding multiple Goofer workings in one day.

Why not just space it out you might ask?

Well, I work with the moon and the planets and so that's a thing for me...is it necessary to wait until the Goofer has ran it's course on one person before beginning work on another. For example this Saturday the moon will be waning in the sign of Aries and I want to dust some mail for one person and bury a picture in a box for the other one in the hour of Saturn and the other in Mars...days this ample do not come along as often as I would like and It would be nice to take care of two targets that same day but I do not know if this is possible because I do not want to split any of my energies lessening any of the workings.

Thank you,
Nicolas
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi labotanica,

Yes, spit in the center of the X where the two lines meet. And you want the target to step on it, so it needs to be done where they will physically walk over it. Working this spell remotely will not have the same effect.

You are correct, this is a GREAT trick and Miss Aida is the master of curse work. She has written a fantastic book on the subject, and you should read it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Folks!

Here is where you spit

X<------- spit here

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Please allow me to ask my question again but in shorter format since it seems that I may have been overlooked: can I do two goofer dust workings in one day if needed or should I only do one?

I know in that LHP magick you are not supposed to do death energy work on another person until you have recieved results for the first but does that apply to goofer dust or is goofer dust like a whole different kind of beast with different rules?

Thank you,

Nicolas
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi NicolasCooper_555,

This is a forum on the practice of hoodoo, so we cannot comment on other spiritual traditions as referenced in your post.

You could work Goofer Dust on two separate targets in the course of a day (I presume they are for unrelated purposes), however you want them to be conducted separately - two individual spells.

I would advise that as you approach each one of them that you give it your full attention and focus.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Miss Athena thank you so so much for your answer I appreciate it more than you know : D

Looking forward to getting Miss Aida's book next month too when I get paid I will savor every page!!!
NicolasCooper_555

my experience with goofer dust tonight and one little question

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Me again hope you don't mind but I wanted to share my experience with goofer dust tonight and ask one little question too.

I started out in the back shed but the wind was blowing hard and coming through so I moved into another room that is attached to the side of the house but it's far away from where my room is. I worked my anger/hatred up and put a little goofer dust into a little box that I had ordered and then placed the targets picture in it calling out his name first and then what I wanted him to suffer with some visuals to go with it while putting little bits on top of his picture. I gotta admit it was pretty scary this being my first time working with the goofer but at the same time I am proud of myself for having the courage to do what had needed to be done and was so long overdue. I buried the picture about a 1/4 mile from here in a back alley probably about a half a foot deep because the ground got hard past that, it's raining right now so hopefully the rain doesn't bring it up: I packed the dirt on top tightly though with a big spoon. Oh ya, funny thing is on my way to the back alley to bury it some crazy looking guy came out of nowhere telling me this was his territory my guess is he thought I was looking for things to steal because he looked like a meth head. Anyway I just played it cool and he asked what I had in the bag (the box) and I told him that I was on my way to bury a dead mouse he believed me and went his own way. I think that working with those negative energies had surely attracted him and I hadn't purified myself yet but he wasn't too threatening so no biggie. After I got back I cleansed my hands and forearms with some sea salt water and dumped it at a crossroads without looking back. My question I guess would be this: before leaving to bury the box I had cleaned up the area with a damp paper towel and I think some of the goofer dust had gotten outside of the box because I saw some tiny little pieces laying there (that were not there before I had begun) and so I got those pieces with the towel and threw it in the outside trash in a plastic bag, was this OK to do because that is what I did?
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:46 am

Hi NicolasCooper_555,

Your work sounds OK but you really do want to try and get the Goofer Dust to a place where your target will walk in it or otherwise come into physical contact with it. Please read a few posts above yours to where Miss Aida described how she uses it. That is very sound advice.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Thank you Miss Athena: yes, a mess is best, lol...could you or Miss Aida possibly answer two other questions that have came up for me recently if possible?

1) My first question is if I use a cotton ball to dust a letter can I just throw it away after or does it need to go to a crossroads?

2) Also, If I need to lay a mess and I use a Styrofoam cup to do it so it looks like I am just drinking something can it just be thrown away after or does that need to go to a cross roads too?

3) What about the straw that I used to mix in the regular dirt with the goofer dust?
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Dear Nicolas Cooper,

You are overthinking your work. The fact that you worded your second question with the word "too" at the end indicates that you hoped or believed that the reply to the first query would be yes. Not so.

Why not?

Because while a cotton ball is biodegradable. there is altogether too much trashy littering in this world and styrofoam is non-degradable. In fact, you shouldn't even be using styrofoam at all and many towns have banned it -- but certainly do not scatter it around the Earth. As for your straw, i hope it was paper. If not, please recycle.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Yes I know I can be a bit neurotic sometimes and yes I will throw them in the trash because like you I seriously hate littering and love the earth in fact I cringed even thinking about having to throw that stuff at a crossroads but honestly I wasn't sure and I would never would want to put myself in jeopardy safety safety safety and then some more safety. I actually didn't know that about Styrofoam I thought it dissolved after so many years and don't worry I haven't done either of those methods yet I just wanted to know for the future thank you for enlightening me on these things owner and admin catherineyronwode.
NicolasCooper_555

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Athena on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:08 pm.
Reason: Quoting other poster, against forum rules

Unread postby Simplynot33 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi all!If I have someone's clothing and want to goofer dust it, will it affect them if I keep it?
Simplynot33

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi Simplynot33,

Sorry, no it will not affect your target unless you return the clothing to them having tricked it first. They must come in contact with the Goofer Dust for it to have an effect on them.

Sorry, but it's a No.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Simplynot33 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.Blessings
Simplynot33

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells